sanjana_cool
sanjana_cool

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KT_4eva

Originally posted by sanjana_cool

exactly...
i was a fool to expect apology!!!!Angry
but anyways,
rockstar to rockstar hi rahe ga na...kisi ke stupid opinion se badal to nahi jayega!!!LOLROFL
every one knws kt rockzzz in all fields!!!
LONG LIVE KT!!!!
love ur attitude!!!
atleast he resolved the problem in one day only...unlike othr actor(don't want to name)who's misunderstanding goes on...without any response frm them!!!

Yes! ROCK STAR FOREVER! Embarrassed

A day? Few hours! Wink 

yes a few hours only
he is a perfectionist...and has no comparison!!!!
lack words to describe him!!!!Wink

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
am gnna miss him if he really decides to leave
sanjana_cool IF-Dazzler
sanjana_cool
sanjana_cool

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

am gnna miss him if he really decides to leave

he is not leaving!!
100%sureBig smile
KurbaanHua Senior Member
KurbaanHua
KurbaanHua

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
I understand why he's wanting to leave. I could see that his scenes didn't have much substance. It was almost like he was/is giving apperances only. I had an instinct that this was about to happen sooner or later.

But honestly speaking, I  find it rather petty when lead actors quit only because another character/jodi is given more screen space. Anyway, it gets boring seeing one lead actor and actress constantly.

After seeing 8th November 2012 episode of EHMMBH i think its time for me to move on. I've seen many characters like Manvi's and she was really annoying in this particular episode. The reason i began watching this show was for Virman's awesome chemistry, banter...nock jhok...but all this now has gone out of the window.
-Deeps- IF-Sizzlerz
-Deeps-
-Deeps-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mayur4eva1

I understand why he's wanting to leave. I could see that his scenes didn't have much substance. It was almost like he was/is giving apperances only. I had an instinct that this was about to happen sooner or later.

But honestly speaking, I  find it rather petty when lead actors quit only because another character/jodi is given more screen space. Anyway, it gets boring seeing one lead actor and actress constantly.

After seeing 8th November 2012 episode of EHMMBH i think its time for me to move on. I've seen many characters like Manvi's and she was really annoying in this particular episode. The reason i began watching this show was for Virman's awesome chemistry, banter...nock jhok...but all this now has gone out of the window.

It is just a fake article. KT loves his work no matter what. He has no issues about anything. 

It is also confirmed by KT that he is NOT leaving the show. 
annaanthony Groupbie
annaanthony
annaanthony

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Finally confirmation from the actor himself...

Good for him tat he is nt leaving...He got so famous only due to EHMMBH..

But do nt understand certain ppl here..So contradictory

First they say he hardly gets any scene in the show, and then claim that trps are only due to him.. A person missing from show most of the time gets in trps.. good...

Then they tell they are happy fr him if he leaves cos he deserves much better, but when the others tell the same they shout , bashers on ur face...

Then they say he is a great actor , he can act better than so and so, but then tell he was not given the chance to show his talent in this show...

And then rather than praising his talent , go on to analyse if the other actor can act... Does making other believe that the other actor cannot act makes your fav a very good actor?

And if another actor has an attitude how is that  a problem or a merit for ur fav?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_NiShalhalfbloodprincemadhu0702sennarenialicemath-PhoenixD-..Amri..

BIaddict IF-Dazzler
BIaddict
BIaddict

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Good, so he is not leaving. Then this was his cover up article to cover up channel throwing him out incident. Next time you get drunk tacker be careful what you say about channel executives lmao. Good you apologized and cried so they took you back. Good luck with your insecurity issues.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PhoenixD-

-vish- IF-Rockerz
-vish-
-vish-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shine23

Good, so he is not leaving. Then this was his cover up article to cover up channel throwing him out incident. Next time you get drunk tacker be careful what you say about channel executives lmao. Good you apologized and cried so they took you back. Good luck with your insecurity issues.

here...it goes again...bashing a person u even don't know personally...stop wasting ur time here...few bashers can't change the FACT THAT KARAN IS A ROCKSTAR...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana_cool

Go to top