India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

DNA: Tacker to quit? (Page 12)

hans Newbie
hans
hans

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
well i cannot tolerate if any of the four actors leave. i really love ehmmbh and i don't want any one to leave.but what is more prominently seen in such posts is the hatred between to fan groups. i am not blaming either of them in particular. is ego between fans should have been sorted out at the beginning itself. now nothing can be done. we will continue to fight wars whenever we get chance. peace is something which i can not see this forum.

aish. IF-Sizzlerz
aish.
aish.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
He has confirmed that he is not quitting so YAY! And even if he did, I wouldnt blame him. LOL How stupid are people? There is nothing insecure or jealous about it. His potential wasnt being used. Everybody knows that he is a better actor then Kushal but he wasnt getting his scenes. Anyways if he left the TRPs would have dropped so low that the show would have ended. I wouldnt be shocked if all the others left as well cause ATM the show is being focused on two leads who cant act only. Bash me if you wanna but I just said that truth!(:
aish. IF-Sizzlerz
aish.
aish.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yamz-

Haters, i'd suggest you ppl to stay away seriously! and stalkers are definitely not needed. Pls drool and make ur baseless opinions on topics of your own "favs". We certainly do NOT need big-mouths here! thnks!!

This rumour is a rumour..If at all its true, will support tacker...he's meant to do better stuff anyhow!
Exactly! If we say something then its bashing, insecurity and what not but when they say something then its an ''open forum'. Chod dhe re! Becahre bacche hain. I wish they had something else to do other than drooling on disgusting people. *Sighsigh*
zulfy_135 Goldie
zulfy_135
zulfy_135

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing
hans Newbie
hans
hans

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishh.

He has confirmed that he is not quitting so YAY! And even if he did, I wouldnt blame him. LOL How stupid are people? There is nothing insecure or jealous about it. His potential wasnt being used. Everybody knows that he is a better actor then Kushal but he wasnt getting his scenes. Anyways if he left the TRPs would have dropped so low that the show would have ended. I wouldnt be shocked if all the others left as well cause ATM the show is being focused on two leads who cant act only. Bash me if you wanna but I just said that truth!(:
it is well known that no one is supposed to compare the actors in if. i thought a dazzler would know this. already there is no peace between two fan groups. you want to add fuel to fireLOL? sorry i don't intent to bash you.

Edited by hans - 09 November 2012 at 4:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SnowGirl18sennareni

-Kanha- IF-Rockerz
-Kanha-
-Kanha-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Okay i cant handle one more heart break!Cry

Edited by Barunlicious - 09 November 2012 at 4:49am
aish. IF-Sizzlerz
aish.
aish.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hans

Originally posted by Aishh.

it is well known that no one is supposed to compare the actors in if. i thought a dazzler would know this. already there is no peace between two fan groups. you want to add fuel to fireLOL? sorry i don't intent to bash you.
It is also well known that one fanrgoup shouldnt bash another and every IF member should know this!(:
Im not a basher Pshtt please I've got better things to do in life but if somebody says something about my favorites, Im no person to speak no word against them.(: Its not always we who have to give in. Adjustments take place only when both parties are ready.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SnowGirl18

sanjana_cool IF-Dazzler
sanjana_cool
sanjana_cool

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amiKT

Originally posted by -Subbiha-

ok so when kushal mentioned something against tacker in his status; ppl sed it was hacked or what not...and here tacker hasnt even said anything about kushal but its the reporters making assumptions people start pointing fingers at tacker, calling him insecure! theres a frikkin limit to double standards ppl

anywayz m done here! as tacker sed nothing is confirmed...so no use in arguing

Clap

superbbb none of tacker fan responded to tandon's status...lol...whose insecure??Wink

agreed ...
so plz stop making silly assumptions...anyways how does it matter us...when we knw that tacker is innocent!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SnowGirl18

Go to top