Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amiKT thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Subbiha-

ok so when kushal mentioned something against tacker in his status; ppl sed it was hacked or what not...and here tacker hasnt even said anything about kushal but its the reporters making assumptions people start pointing fingers at tacker, calling him insecure! theres a frikkin limit to double standards ppl

anywayz m done here! as tacker sed nothing is confirmed...so no use in arguing

πŸ‘

superbbb none of tacker fan responded to tandon's status...lol...whose insecure??πŸ˜‰
_Maggie_ thumbnail
sorry but it is good that he is quiting
-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
He is a wonderful actor who deserves a better show/ So tacker..I dont mind you quitting.
SnowGirl18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Its better he leaves the show, there is no role for him as such!
He is doing better outside hosting shows, promoting and all, i think if he leaves he can get better oppourtunity for another better show!
Good luck to him!
hans thumbnail
well i cannot tolerate if any of the four actors leave. i really love ehmmbh and i don't want any one to leave.but what is more prominently seen in such posts is the hatred between to fan groups. i am not blaming either of them in particular. is ego between fans should have been sorted out at the beginning itself. now nothing can be done. we will continue to fight wars whenever we get chance. peace is something which i can not see this forum.
aish. thumbnail
He has confirmed that he is not quitting so YAY! And even if he did, I wouldnt blame him. LOL How stupid are people? There is nothing insecure or jealous about it. His potential wasnt being used. Everybody knows that he is a better actor then Kushal but he wasnt getting his scenes. Anyways if he left the TRPs would have dropped so low that the show would have ended. I wouldnt be shocked if all the others left as well cause ATM the show is being focused on two leads who cant act only. Bash me if you wanna but I just said that truth!(:
aish. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Yamz-

Haters, i'd suggest you ppl to stay away seriously! and stalkers are definitely not needed. Pls drool and make ur baseless opinions on topics of your own "favs". We certainly do NOT need big-mouths here! thnks!!

This rumour is a rumour..If at all its true, will support tacker...he's meant to do better stuff anyhow!

Exactly! If we say something then its bashing, insecurity and what not but when they say something then its an ''open forum'. Chod dhe re! Becahre bacche hain. I wish they had something else to do other than drooling on disgusting people. *Sighsigh*
hans thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aishh.

He has confirmed that he is not quitting so YAY! And even if he did, I wouldnt blame him. LOL How stupid are people? There is nothing insecure or jealous about it. His potential wasnt being used. Everybody knows that he is a better actor then Kushal but he wasnt getting his scenes. Anyways if he left the TRPs would have dropped so low that the show would have ended. I wouldnt be shocked if all the others left as well cause ATM the show is being focused on two leads who cant act only. Bash me if you wanna but I just said that truth!(:

it is well known that no one is supposed to compare the actors in if. i thought a dazzler would know this. already there is no peace between two fan groups. you want to add fuel to fireπŸ˜†? sorry i don't intent to bash you.
Edited by hans - 11 years ago
-Kanha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Okay i cant handle one more heart break!😭

Edited by Barunlicious - 11 years ago
aish. thumbnail
Originally posted by: hans

it is well known that no one is supposed to compare the actors in if. i thought a dazzler would know this. already there is no peace between two fan groups. you want to add fuel to fireπŸ˜†? sorry i don't intent to bash you.

It is also well known that one fanrgoup shouldnt bash another and every IF member should know this!(:
Im not a basher Pshtt please I've got better things to do in life but if somebody says something about my favorites, Im no person to speak no word against them.(: Its not always we who have to give in. Adjustments take place only when both parties are ready.