Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
firstly, this article seems fake...
and i dun think he's leaving coz recently he said tht he's not planning to quit the show unless they replace him
Kiara_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i dont want karan to leave this show ya & the article about karan's insecurity is so bakwaas i dont believe it...jus hopin he'll stay lets wait n watch till than...
halfbloodprince thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
seems like ehmmbh casts are the new bakhras of media...
Kajol20 thumbnail
WHAT?! NO! What the hell is going on in the Television industry?! I watch this show for Karan! He put his blood sweat and tears in this show! Who was sick with a fever yet still shot scenes? I think of anymore right now, but he did a lot for this show. 

I'm saying this as a Virika, Viren and Karan fan. ðŸ˜­

I really hope this isn't true, but Karan did answer the question...
Edited by Kajol17 - 11 years ago
sanjana_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this article is fake!!!!

even if it is true i agree with u karan...u hardly get any space!!...and anyways wherever u go im gonna follow!!!!

i watch this show coz of u...and will watch any show bcoz of u only!!!

lekharani_2k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think karan should get a new show better than ehhmbh after all he is such a brillant actor hope he should get a new show. If he wants to continue its upto him. But my best wishes to him for his future. 
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
TFS...
Bye bye bye Mr.Tacker, good bye
__Aarti__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I Don't believe this article at all .
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Rashiii

Confusing article,whatever he decides i have no issues but the article is weird..one thing i never get, is how many EHMs are on air.. Last three months have been quite balanced in terms of screenspace, infact opposite, to balance things of April-july may be.. End of cancer track, marriage, and  hence forth NO track has been VirMan oriented..

Lol in Manvi's language,EHM mein machchar bhi mare toh VirMan/NiShal pe hi bill fat-ta hai.
The show is going downhill but if Viren is not being explored 'supposedly' how is it Kushal's business...and Viren is adjusted according to Karan's offscreens ventures and not viceversa..
Media is doing such a GREATTT JOB these days, I wonder what's the real issue.
Anyways, good luck !

i fully agree wid u Rashi..esp the part in bold...😆
girl_rocks thumbnail
ohk karan leaving the show...might be any other reason or same reason we donot know...unless its not confirmed why to bash any actor...and its his choice of leaving  or not leaving the show...y i dont understand wen actor do anything its their personal choice...they too have their life...private life...

being a tacker fan too i wud not believe unless its confirmed...till then lets wait and watch