Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Viren4ever

if this article ppl thinks its true that tacker is insecure of kushal role then why some don't believe the article of green room hahaaa

Coz it was written by Tina Krishnan, a great friend of Miss Ashima Mishra. Dont think i need to explain further .
Personally, not believing the article yet.Waiting for confirmation and his own quote.
Edited by Rashiiii - 11 years ago
asmajlari thumbnail
Karan tacker jealous of Kushal tandon, that's a new angle. Good luck to Karan Tacker.
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
karan is an amazing actor i dnt blame him he isnt given screen space at all
they have ruined this show to no extent
but im waiting for the offical word from either tacker or ph
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Viren4ever

if this article ppl thinks its true that tacker is insecure of kushal role then why some don't believe the article of green room hahaaa

wow dude thats like super shallow of u, that was trashing and spoiling a women's izaat, this is only about some actor quitting a show, thats really down market to compare the two!!!!

And as far as Karan quitting the show, if its in fact true and this is the actual reason then sorry but thats so insecure of him why because, yea when four people are in a show not all will shine in every track, but any idiot would know that, so if thats the issue then why sign a show with 4 leads in the first place??
virmancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Couldn't believe tacker could be so insecure of his co actors, God bless him seriously!
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Please refrain from bashing Karan Tacker.
Whether he leaves or no, and if he does, the reason behind his decision is all his personal choice, so please don't discuss his personal life on the forum.
Topic will remain open, but under close watch.
EHMMBH DT
virmancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: komalkhokhar

wow dude thats like super shallow of u, that was trashing and spoiling a women's izaat, this is only about some actor quitting a show, thats really down market to compare the two!!!!

And as far as Karan quitting the show, if its in fact true and this is the actual reason then sorry but thats so insecure of him why because, yea when four people are in a show not all will shine in every track, but any idiot would know that, so if thats the issue then why sign a show with 4 leads in the first place??

Agree 100% why sign a show with 4 leads if he's that insecure :s
-vish- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: virmancraze

Couldn't believe tacker could be so insecure of his co actors, God bless him seriously!

article is so confusing... as i said before i don't he was quoted along that line...so plz stop judging him!!
Edited by vishwa94 - 11 years ago
Viruboy thumbnail
Well if he left during cancer track it was understandable because it was all behna's but now everyone is getting equal screenspace. Bring insecure of your costar is not something I expected from Karan. well good luck to him. 
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lets just wait till the right time..and what tacker has to say about this..

but in a way, i want tacker to quit this nonsense, and be roped in a bigger show, because he has the calibre to do WAY better...