Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

KVB & Teejay dedicate their film to Jaspal Bhatti

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

Karanvir Bohra and Teejay Sidhu to dedicate their upcoming Punjabi film to the late comedy king

Most of us have been lucky to watch comedy king Jaspal Bhatti in action on the screen. Incidentally, husband-wife duo, Karanvir Bohra and Teejay Sidhu have gone a step ahead and have decided to dedicate their film to the late actor.

Karanvir Bohra, Teejay Sidhu and Jaspal Bhatti

The couple is all set to turn producers with a Punjabi film. The romantic comedy will see them working together on the big screen for the first time. Our source says, "The film also had Jaspal Bhatti playing a triple role. However, the producers are now looking for an alternative due to the actor's untimely death."

The duo is believed to have conveyed their message to the late actor's wife Savita. The source adds, "Both Karanvir and Teejay were very close to Bhatti and Savita, as they had featured on the dance reality show Nach Baliye together."

Bohra says, "I realised that my TV show is extremely popular in Punjab and so is Teejay, since she has done some films there. I took help from all my friends like Vindoo Dara Singh, Hard Kaur, Raghu, Rishi Rich, Juggy D and everyone agreed at once." The film will go on the floors in January. 

http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2012/nov/081112-In-memory-of-the-late-Jaspal-Bhatti.htm

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 08 November 2012 at 2:16pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKrasiya.Aya.KhatamKahani-SMay31-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KVB & Teejay dedicate their film to Jaspal Bhatti" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Very nice of KVB & TJ.. Thanks for sharing

Jaspal Bhatti 's shows I grew up watching ! This is a wonderful dedication of the couple

Edited by shanti05 - 08 November 2012 at 3:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKrasiya.mysticgoryfilms

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.