India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

DNA: Barun OPTS OUT (Page 8)

pnars Senior Member
pnars
pnars

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
It is very, very clear that he's quitting under duress.

He's got a movie coming up that he has to promote in March. How will it help him or the movie to disappear from the public eye in Nov/Dec? Visibility is the name of the game.

It's unclear what's happening within the studio, but what is clear is the Barun is being let go.

Then let them just end the show dammit. Most of the main characters have exited anyway. Do a happy ever after and end the pain. I'm sure Sanaya could do with a longish break as well. We fans sure need a break from this daily torture of "who's staying who's going". We can also have some good memories of a magical pair rather than watching our beloved couple being paired with others...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanmad-eyemints23Arshi.Sugi.IPK

TouchOfArHi Goldie
TouchOfArHi
TouchOfArHi

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged

If you agree... do follow!

My take, you don't like this post,

it gives me a clear image of you not liking Barun or ArHi.

Spare 2 minutes of your life and like this post

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3281037

~Regards...

48 Canadian Sobti Fans

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pnarsarhi101

Badtameeez Senior Member
Badtameeez
Badtameeez

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
I don't know what is going on behind the scenes but when I think about the new show in the other channel by the PH and the cast they have, makes me feel like there is something really fishy going on behind the scenes!

Gul wanted KSG to be the lead of IPKKND but it didn't happen! The show began with Barun and the success was and is beyond explanation! Now that she has KSG in a different show, and PH wants to focus on them, they are ruining IPKKND piece by piece! Maybe this was all a stunt to bring down the popularity of Barun and bring the show down so that PH's main focus can be their new show! I sometimes wish KSG was replaced for Arnav's role if Barun is hell bent in leaving :(

For Gul she has got her fat piece of cake now, that she is disregarding her other shows!

I hate how actors quit in between. They all should honestly sign a contract that states something like "... Till death do us apart!' :|

When you have a favorite puzzle, even if a small piece goes missing it will remain incomplete and everytime you see it, it will make you sad that you lost a part of it. No matter how long the show goes, as long as Barun is missing, it will remain incomplete... maybe forever!!

I dont think Barun is gonna come back to the shows! Its hard for me to believe he cried and all, but whatever it is, I wish this guy best of luck for future and a hope he has a wonderful career... Because big screen is not as easy as small screen! But this guy is pure talent so you never know.

TFS!!
..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
If he is fatigued and bored then they the hell are his fans fighting for him. It clearly depicted he is done with the show and quitting on his own accord. I wish u luck sobti but I'm done with u and unprofessionalism
pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
TFS !!!! Love u Barun ...
tanmana IF-Dazzler
tanmana
tanmana

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
he s forced to say so i feel
angelic_leena_3 IF-Dazzler
angelic_leena_3
angelic_leena_3

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
above all i love u barun..support u always whatever u do in life..best of luck for that..Big smile
brplove Groupbie
brplove
brplove

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
so he is quitting... FINAL then i quit too

Go to top