Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

DNA: Barun OPTS OUT (Page 7)

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lara3110

Well he has thought only of himself and his wishes and left high and dry everybody else in IPKKND.  First he left because he got a movie offer and PH were gracious enough to accommodate this wish and now what?????????

He is disappointing his fans and the outcome will not be good.
Wrong !! He has thought about the viewers as he focuses on role..He felt he couldnt do justice to the role lately and so did many IPKKNDians (although I didnt)...Arent we  also thinking about ourselves ? So why cant the poor guy think about himself ? How exactly is that disappointing ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11BearNaNa

Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

Well he has thought only of himself and his wishes and left high and dry everybody else in IPKKND.  First he left because he got a movie offer and PH were gracious enough to accommodate this wish and now what?????????

He never thought of himself I know the truth..cannot share open..Only I can say he cried for his fans today, not for himself. He wants to say only if the track changes little bit. He don't want to spoil IPK charm and Arshi charm..That is his biggest mistake..he took stand to save IPK.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

go2sleep83

baRunmYlove21 IF-Rockerz
baRunmYlove21
baRunmYlove21

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deb_Barun_Arnav

He never thought of himself I know the truth..cannot share open..Only I can say he cried for his fans today, not for himself. He wants to say only if the track changes little bit. He don't want to spoil IPK charm and Arshi charm..That is his biggest mistake..he took stand to save IPK.

Miss lara3110 !!
please dont talk without knowing ..You know how he cried ?? I do know !!

he is being forced and asked to say that !! He is a great person yaar ...

He didnt dissapoint fans ..you disappoint him now by your comment
green_tea Senior Member
green_tea
green_tea

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
he was probably crying with relief.
sg08 IF-Dazzler
sg08
sg08

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
This article does not make sense...knowing what little I know of Barun and what little I have seen offscreen in SBS/SBB/etc...the guy cannot sit still for a little while on the sets and they expect us to believe that he will sit at home twiddling his thumbs for "a longish" period of time...unbelievable! As for promoting the movie, even Shahrukh Khan did not promote Jab Tak Hai Jaan for 4 months, who are they trying to kid?

Up until now reading the different post and articles from different people here with sources and PH's source, I was in two minds what to believe...I thought that maybe BS had indeed quit voluntarily because he had other projects/movies in hand and then it would make sense, but if that is not the case then I do not believe for a second that he quit voluntarily...he has everything to lose and nothing to gain by quitting if there are no other projects in his hands.

His movie will release in a few months, so it is in his interest to continue with the show to so as to maintain his popularity and fan base who will be the majority of people to go to the theater to see the movie, not to mention the steady income that the show provides. Do they expect us to believe he will give all this up to sit at home and rest for a "longish" period of time?

And if he needed a break, he could have taken one for a week or two and got some rest -- when we watched the show through 7 weeks of his absence, we could certainly do so for a week or two...and no one in TV takes a "longish break", I do not hear stars of other shows that have gone on for 3-4 years taking "longish breaks". It is clear he was asked to say all this so as fans do not take out their anger on those responsible for his exit, lets not forget he is still under contract with SP and they would not want their show to suffer at any cost if they intend to continue it.

And also notice when asked about the track, his response is not about the track but his character, so what does that indicate?

Not to say the least the PH's shenanigans...why would they release that rant on their website about nothing left in the show when they must have known what a hue and cry news of Barun's leave would create and that too just a few weeks back...makes me question the PH's intentions

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind after this article that he is being forced out, none whatsoever.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AppleApricotpnarsserendipity235Mizhiranjeeta_kaurDarlingSarun

spoorthi IF-Sizzlerz
spoorthi
spoorthi

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
no hopes left nowCry
ranjeeta_kaur Goldie
ranjeeta_kaur
ranjeeta_kaur

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
I still don't believe that he's quitting for his own reasons! He's just giving us a diplomatic message (pressure from PH, i'm sure) so that the WORLD does not freak out! It's too late for that though, WE ARE GOING OUT OF OUR MINDS simply because you are leaving! We just can't let you GO! You have become such an integral part of our lives, we can't function without seeing you on-screen!

Every single day, ppl around the world is discovering this wonderful, amazing show and the one character that they keep faliing in love with is Arnav Singh Raizada! You have done WONDERS for this role, something no other actor could ever do! It really hurts to see the PH made him say that he can't justify the role of ASR anymore when the whole world knows that he's a brilliant ACTOR! Just look at the accolades he's been receiving!

I'm devastated after reading this article! The PH has totally manipulated the situation and made Barun Sobti as their scapegoat!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AppleApricot

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
so its very clear he is quitting.
tfs

Go to top