Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 91)

-Keerthi- Goldie
-Keerthi-
-Keerthi-

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
sorry for not commenting for a long time.. just was in bad mood.. finally arshi scenes.. a big thank you for tatBig smile ya i lik hermit ji alot.. onething i wanted to ask u for a longtime.. its abt shyam.. so shashi decided he didnt lik him nd i m certain of khushi's answer too.. den no shyam - khushi engagement right? so in future thr ll be no arnav-khushi-shyam misunderstanding happen lik in IPKKND.. ? just say it plz.. i dnt want snakewa spoil arshi romanceOuchConfused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafskhusiarnavbablio09AquilinehoopoeA_Soul

debby_11 IF-Rockerz
debby_11
debby_11

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Ah a lovely part...The sage is really a interesting character...The part was really nice...Wonderful one...Looking forward to the next part...:) Thanks for the PM

Leafskhusiarnavbablio09AquilinehoopoeA_Soul

ShrutiPandey Groupbie
ShrutiPandey
ShrutiPandey

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
you know what Aura and Aqua! Im online here.. all 24 hrs. just for the next chapter! Big smile Big smile
lolxx! well, I dont have patience..at all! Wink

haha! the way our LORDY LORD spoke to the saint! LOL LOL

and that "I know she is'nt. " and later adding "yet" to it! 
Aww! Clap Heart 
..They're destined to be together! are'nt they? Smile Smile

Day Dreaming This would sound really silly coming from a 21 year old.. but Im already waiting for Tomorrow! LOL LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafskhusiarnavbablio09AquilinehoopoeA_Soul.Screwtape.

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Rabbavey againBig smile

i am going out , so just a short commentBig smile
superb fresh humorous update & the conversation between hermit & lord arnav was just hilariousLOL

i can actually visualize the whole update  & the best part for me is below which made me goROFL:

Kushi gaped at him and the sage looked at him and then at the parrot on Kushi's shoulder and then back again at Lord Arnav, "Are you the parrot?"

"What?" Lord Arnav stared back, confused.

The sage's eyes lit with amusement, "You just worded the very words that your girl here used."

"She's not my girl!" said Lord Arnav, looking angrily at Kushi as though she was the reason for the sage titling her so.

"I know she isn't," said the sage and then he added in his mind, Yet!

khushi is going to take a bath in river & lord arnav is supposed to be there as a gentleman to look after herStern Smile

The sage nodded to the trees nearby, "A short walk in that direction and you will find yourselves at the riverside."

"Thank you, Reverend Sire," she bowed to him and then she stood still as though waiting.

Lord Arnav stared at her and then looked at the sage to find him staring back at him.

"Well?" the sage asked Lord Arnav.

"What?" Lord Arnav asked, not comprehending.

"Are you going to let a young lady find her way through the forest by herself in this late hour?" asked the sage calmly, his eyes lighting with amusement, "Good gentlemanly manners you have, Lord of the Empire!"

Lord Arnav grunted but complied. "Don't waste too much of my time," he told her over his shoulder as he walked away towards the direction the hermit had pointed.

The parrot flew to perch on the sage's shoulder and he smiled at it while Kushi rushed after the speedy Lord, her one hand holding her little box and her other hand trying to restrain her gown from sticking uncomfortably to her back.

The sage closed his eyes and addressed the parrot, "Now, let's see how the oak tree lets his vine creeper climb to her wish."

ME FAINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ShrutiPandeyLeafsbablio09khusiarnavAquilinehoopoeA_Soul

Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
interesting... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09Aquiline

soniachammu Senior Member
soniachammu
soniachammu

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
HahHa it was too good making the lordy lord bend to the sages demands and khushi hahah nice arnav is going to do all things untill they are in the forst with the sage heheheh I loved it what will lordy lord do giving her company to the river are we going to get a rabba mere rabba rabba:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) thanks for the pm I mean pigeon

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafskhusiarnavAquilinehoopoeA_Soul

Pristineblue Groupbie
Pristineblue
Pristineblue

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Luved the update and I would quote this update to be a mysterious one... Pondering over the lines..
The sage NODDED to the TREES...
and last lines" lets see how the oak tree lets his creeper..."

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafskhusiarnavAquilinehoopoeA_Soul

bablio09 Goldie
bablio09
bablio09

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Rabba ve dearies,

hilarious !  i love this hermit,  seems to have a good sense of humour along with his Divine powers.  He know it all even with his eyes closed. Wink 

he knows she will be his girl.  its only matter of time.  another 100 chapters probably Wink am i right Linny Lin. 

I dont mind reading as many chapters dear even if it has run into a few more years till i grow old.  atleast i know i have something to look forward to in this forum.  Smile  so do not restrict your creative writing to just giving us the essentials.

the journey back alongwith the hermit is gonna be an interesting one. 

LeafskhusiarnavAquilinehoopoekushipuglyA_Soul

Go to top