Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 9)

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Joined: 18 August 2012
Posts: 5941

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

Originally posted by hoopoe

Thanks once again for the double treat... loved reading it... Smile

 
Fabulous update... brilliant piece of writing... Clap
 
He looked at her, "I never regret anything, Kushi Kumari Gupta. But if you want to feel better, I will tell you that I am disappointed to see you in this state."
 
Dissapointed- about  what? I feel he always believed her to be a strong willed and unyielding person. He somehow always felt her as a worthy opponent to match his headstrong nature. He never thought twice before throwing her in distressing situations' because he somehow believed that she is strong enough to overcome the tribulations with her strong will. But when he saw the disheveled appearance of khushi with a defeated look in her eye' he felt disappointed.

 

The varied emotions displayed here'im amazed. You didn't mention it openly yet the readers can feel the changing emotions in every single line of their communication.

 

She is heartbroken and infuriated. Shuts herself because she feels humiliated'

He comes in search of her' a bit guilty' a bit irritated'a bit worried' overshadowed by pride and anger.

Finds her in the stable' feels a bit relieved.

Finds her not looking at his face' feels irritated and furious

Turns her and look at her disheveled form'the blank look in her eyes' feels shocked and guilty

She still in her angry mode'

One simple gesture from him' she is surprised' melts down a bit but still furious.

He orders her to eat bread'she refuses

She obeys' when she sense a hint of plead in his words.

 

I really enjoyed reading this subtle play of emotions' 

 

Next comes the confrontation part'

 

It didn't feel like a heated confrontation between a guilty master and an infuriated servant. It looked more like an argument between two friends trying to end the tiff between them with a simple sorry. She didnt even want an apology... just wants to know whether he really regrets for his earlier action.

 

She can sense his regret from his gestures but expects the confirmation in words. His pride doesn't allow him for a open confession but at the same time he never denies his intention behind his gestures.

 

She sighs in defeat and makes one last blow' her harsh words makes him all vulnerable and he opens up his cold heart and pent up emotions a bit.

 

As per her nature she forgets all her bitterness towards that ruthless person and cries silently for the hardship he faced in his life...

 
Its her nature to provide comfort and ease out the pain of any unfortunate soul in her surroundings. Now will she leave the mighty lord to suffer all alone? I don't think so' she will surely try to befriend him and find ways to ease his pain...

 

The curiosity in her eyes and the determined look didn't go unnoticed by him' he easily reads her mind... he knows what she is upto... but he can't make himself more vulnerable in front of her'he can very well cope up with her animosity but not sympathy... he opts for damage control' he order her to move out of the castle.

 

Lets see how far Lord Arnav succeds in his decision' because destiny may have other plans.

 
The irony I sensed...
 
Gen.Jha... with all his gentleman features... opens up his heart explaining the miseries of his lonely life and asks her to be his heart's companion. But she refuses...
 
Lord Arnav... always ruthless and cold hearted towards her... who always threatens her to stay away from him... just gives a glimpse of his distressed state... and her heart cries out for him.
 
I suppose this is what is called as "the connection of hearts"
 

"Heartless though I am," murmured Lord Arnav looking away, "My heart is sore."

 

Hope her healing heart helps in soothing the soreness of his heart... very soon.

How do you understand & describe the plot so wellConfused?
 
Superb easy description of the whole updates. loved it!
 
               
 
 

Exactly my question Pugly...? n my question is for both of them (yes shass you r the other one)
And this is the reason pugly, most of the time you see i m not quoting their comments because, only words i could say are..
  • Brilliant
  • Fab
  • ture
  • I agree with you
  • Wow
  • How did you think of that..?? 
  • Amazing
Well the list is very long... so i stop my self here... 

@ Pugly dear.. He always had a heart... A heart of Stone.. but now he is realizing its existence, bec the heat of love melting it... Wink

@ Hoope dear... the point where you have connected khushi's feeling towards Arnav and Gen jha... you have actually read my mind (of course with better words) 
Gen jha has proposed her so gently (though there is selfishness n lie in it) but she just said no without thinking for a sec.. 
And with Arnav, the guy has given her so much pain, even though his says one painful fact of his life, and within next sec, khushi forgets everything and feels his pain...

truely said:  the connection of hearts!!!Clap

@ Shass: Wow girl... you have understood MY lordy so correctly... take a bow!! And your way of explaining it... girl i think every PH should appoint you when they approch actors for their character to play... and there you explain the character n i bet there wont be any actor who will say NO for the given role!!! Clap


Edited by A_Soul - 10 November 2012 at 7:30am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

9424976Aura7bablio09hoopoeshasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Joined: 24 February 2012
Posts: 4069

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

Originally posted by kushipugly

Originally posted by hoopoe

How do you understand & describe the plot so wellConfused?
 
Superb easy description of the whole updates. loved it!
 
               
 
 

Exactly my question Pugly...? n my question is for both of them (yes shass you r the other one)
And this is the reason pugly, most of the time you see i m not quoting their comments because, only words i could say are..
  • Brilliant
  • Fab
  • ture
  • I agree with you
  • Wow
  • How did you think of that..?? 
  • Amazing
Well the list is very long... so i stop my self here... 

@ Pugly dear.. He always had a heart... A heart of Stone.. but now he is realizing its existence, bec the heat of love melting it... Wink

@ Hoope dear... the point where you have connected khushi's feeling towards Arnav and Gen jha... you have actually read my mind (of course with better words) 
Gen jha has proposed her so gently (though there is selfishness n lie in it) but she just said no without thinking for a sec.. 
And with Arnav, the guy has given her so much pain, even though his says one painful fact of his life, and within next sec, khushi forgets everything and feels his pain...

truely said:  the connection of hearts!!!Clap

@ Shass: Wow girl... you have understood MY lordy so correctly... take a bow!! And your way of explaining it... girl i think every PH should appoint you when they approch actors for their character to play... and there you explain the character n i bet there wont be any actor who will say NO for the given role!!! Clap


SOUL?!!ROFL... my heart is aching thesedys,seeing da havoc in ipk world.. bt here u r wth da Medicine!! u totally cracked me up,dearest !! nw answer me sumthg?? HW DO U THNK OF SUCH THGS??LOLLOL..cum on tells tells??LOL

on a serious note my sweet,darling Soul.. i'm touchd by da love u shower on me, evry single time !! am blessed n honored to hv met u.. I LOVE U DAMN IT !!Hug


EDITED-- N NEVR UNDRESTIMATE DA POWER OF EVN I SINGLE WORD U UTTER TO ME!! EVRY WORD MEANS ALLLOOOTTT... BTW, am waiting fr ur tk on da chp..hurry up n gv me more smiles!!


Edited by shass - 10 November 2012 at 7:49am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09hoopoekushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Joined: 18 August 2012
Posts: 5941

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Finally... finally... capt of responsibility has given me break of 6 days... Happy!!

Ok so those who has missed me and have compliant that i didnt come for tread party... sorry yaar.. was really busy and tried due to office and diwali work!!
But i have gone through all the marks of the memories... yes last 22 pages of last thread and all pages till now of the current one.. i read them all.. and felt extremely happy that you guys have made it possible!!


Back to update...

STUNNING UPDATES Lin... Chap 103 I JUST LOVED IT!! (Marked in my mind permanently)
One of the best writings of yours...!!

Lord Arnav stood up, his eyes suddenly very cold, "You think I don't know what it is like to die inside?"

Khushi has just poke him on wrong place (at right time but) and he is out with ONE of his pain...there were many reasons (of course interconnected they r)  khushi darling which are killing him inside...


And with that he stormed out of the barn, leaving Kushi gazing into the air, broken inside and silently weeping again, not for her, but for a heart that had been harboring unhealed wounds behind the guise of his cold face until his heart iced over and froze and he was no more warm...
 
she was looking at him from behind... suddenly she felt something on her left cheek fist and then on right... her hand touch d cheek and she realize it a tear... a tear for her enemy's deepest pain ever... a tear completed its journey and left her with a question..

yes this is what my mind has visualized even after the end of update ...


Lord Arnav's eyes were as firm as his voice, "I have always wanted you to emerge out of your room, Nani. But if the cause for your appearance is that girl, I would have better preferred you to remain in that dingy chamber."

Lordy... how could you bee so disrespectful to your nani... she cares for green heart it doesn't mean she doesn't care for stone heart!! 

Lin.. i like that in this whole chap khushi didnt utter a single word to anyone... and of course her eyes were too busy in talking with... well, you very well know with whom!!

TIme for Best dialogues of the chaps: 

"You do not apologize in words," corrected Kushi.

"Heartless though I am," murmured Lord Arnav looking away, "My heart is sore."


I love the way you write this LIN:

Assuming the "her" to be the "her" he was searching for too, he spun on his feet and raced for the stable

The strong scent of horse dung and dry hay wafted upon him but his eyes were searching the place for the one reason he had there come for.


And Now Time for SONG of the situation...

For chap 103

You know I won't say sorry / You know I won't say sorry
The pain has a bad reaction / A blend of fear and passion
You know what it's like to believe
It makes me wanna scream...



For chap 104

You open your eyes, watch me lying there
What I'd give to know what you see
What I'd give to know what you feel, know what you think
If only I could step in your skin
But you see I already know
It'll end in tears
When you carry out all my fears
Being here's a dangerous game
I'll end up insane
And only have myself to blame

If you could please just go away
Leave me alone
Yeah, fly away
Into the stars
Never see your face
It would make my world such a better place


[usually it comes in my mind instantly but this time it wasn't... so i worked hard and found something... i think it suits here.. let me know what you think!!
I wanted to find a song in hindi but couldnt ]

Enjoy
H
Soul



Edited by A_Soul - 10 November 2012 at 9:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09hoopoeshass

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Joined: 18 August 2012
Posts: 5941

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

Originally posted by A_Soul

Originally posted by kushipugly

Originally posted by hoopoe

How do you understand & describe the plot so wellConfused?
 
Superb easy description of the whole updates. loved it!
 
               
 
 

Exactly my question Pugly...? n my question is for both of them (yes shass you r the other one)
And this is the reason pugly, most of the time you see i m not quoting their comments because, only words i could say are..
  • Brilliant
  • Fab
  • ture
  • I agree with you
  • Wow
  • How did you think of that..?? 
  • Amazing
Well the list is very long... so i stop my self here... 

@ Pugly dear.. He always had a heart... A heart of Stone.. but now he is realizing its existence, bec the heat of love melting it... Wink

@ Hoope dear... the point where you have connected khushi's feeling towards Arnav and Gen jha... you have actually read my mind (of course with better words) 
Gen jha has proposed her so gently (though there is selfishness n lie in it) but she just said no without thinking for a sec.. 
And with Arnav, the guy has given her so much pain, even though his says one painful fact of his life, and within next sec, khushi forgets everything and feels his pain...

truely said:  the connection of hearts!!!Clap

@ Shass: Wow girl... you have understood MY lordy so correctly... take a bow!! And your way of explaining it... girl i think every PH should appoint you when they approch actors for their character to play... and there you explain the character n i bet there wont be any actor who will say NO for the given role!!! Clap


SOUL?!!ROFL... my heart is aching thesedys,seeing da havoc in ipk world.. bt here u r wth da Medicine!! u totally cracked me up,dearest !! nw answer me sumthg?? HW DO U THNK OF SUCH THGS??LOLLOL..cum on tells tells??LOL

on a serious note my sweet,darling Soul.. i'm touchd by da love u shower on me, evry single time !! am blessed n honored to hv met u.. I LOVE U DAMN IT !!Hug


EDITED-- N NEVR UNDRESTIMATE DA POWER OF EVN I SINGLE WORD U UTTER TO ME!! EVRY WORD MEANS ALLLOOOTTT... BTW, am waiting fr ur tk on da chp..hurry up n gv me more smiles!!

U took it as a JOKE...  i said it seriously... it was a compliment dear...Smile
It comes in my mind just like that, when there is a deserving person...!Wink
aur hum bhi aap se i luv u damn it!!


Edited by A_Soul - 10 November 2012 at 9:26am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09hoopoeshass

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Joined: 24 February 2012
Posts: 4069

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
AHA!! Finally u came,wth tonns of smiles n wisdom our way.. *rubs hands in glee*Tongue

Originally posted by A_Soul

Finally... finally... capt of responsibility has given me break of 6 days... Happy!!
OH WOW !! Congrats dear !!

Ok so those who has missed me and have compliant that i didnt come for tread party... sorry yaar.. was really busy and tried due to office and diwali work!!
But i have gone through all the marks of the memories... yes last 22 pages of last thread and all pages till now of the current one.. i read them all.. and felt extremely happy that you guys have made it possible!!
Yes..i missed u alot !!


Back to update...

STUNNING UPDATES Lin... Chap 103 I JUST LOVED IT!! (Marked in my mind permanently)
One of the best writings of yours...!!
Agreed!

Lord Arnav stood up, his eyes suddenly very cold, "You think I don't know what it is like to die inside?"

Khushi has just poke him on wrong place (at right time but) and he is out with ONE of his pain...there were many reasons (of course interconnected they r)  khushi darling which are killing him inside...
Superb insight..Clap



And with that he stormed out of the barn, leaving Kushi gazing into the air, broken inside and silently weeping again, not for her, but for a heart that had been harboring unhealed wounds behind the guise of his cold face until his heart iced over and froze and he was no more warm...
 
she was looking at him from behind... suddenly she felt something on her left cheek fist and then on right... her hand touch d cheek and she realize it a tear... a tear for her enemy's deepest pain ever... a tear completed its journey and left her with a question..

yes this is what my mind has visualized even after the end of update ...

ClapClapClap
...yes Soul..dis is why i tried to gv a little intro to his charactr so early in da story..coz u cnt enjoy da story if u dnt undrstnd wht he's made of..wht she's made of.. such a guy..such a girl..world's apart..bt bound by a beautiful ''heart connection'',per HP.. hw she chngs him..hw he affects hr..hw their lyf's affectd by ppl around thm.. isnt it weaving magic?? i luv dis story!!Day Dreaming


Lord Arnav's eyes were as firm as his voice, "I have always wanted you to emerge out of your room, Nani. But if the cause for your appearance is that girl, I would have better preferred you to remain in that dingy chamber."

Lordy... how could you bee so disrespectful to your nani... she cares for green heart it doesn't mean she doesn't care for stone heart!!
i'm sure u alrdy knw..bt i'll still say it.. it ws his hurt speaking here, along wth da frustration da situation had created fr him..

Lin.. i like that in this whole chap khushi didnt utter a single word to anyone... and of course her eyes were too busy in talking with... well, you very well know with whom!!

TIme for Best dialogues of the chaps: 

"You do not apologize in words," corrected Kushi.

"Heartless though I am," murmured Lord Arnav looking away, "My heart is sore."


I love the way you write this LIN:

Assuming the "her" to be the "her" he was searching for too, he spun on his feet and raced for the stable

The strong scent of horse dung and dry hay wafted upon him but his eyes were searching the place for the one reason he had there come for.

BRAVO Soul!! these wr my fav dialogues too..Smile


And Now Time for SONG of the situation...

For chap 103

You know I won't say sorry / You know I won't say sorry
The pain has a bad reaction / A blend of fear and passion
You know what it's like to believe
It makes me wanna scream...



For chap 104

You open your eyes, watch me lying there
What I'd give to know what you see
What I'd give to know what you feel, know what you think
If only I could step in your skin
But you see I already know
It'll end in tears
When you carry out all my fears
Being here's a dangerous game
I'll end up insane
And only have myself to blame

If you could please just go away
Leave me alone
Yeah, fly away
Into the stars
Never see your face
It would make my world such a better place


[usually it comes in my mind instantly but this time it wasn't... so i worked hard and found something... i think it suits here.. let me know what you think!!
I wanted to find a song in hindi but couldnt ]

i Loved da songs..lyrics r beautiful..bt am not sure if i hv heard thm..cud u plz,send me da names n singr names so dat i cn hear thm?? u knw am trying to figure out hw to embed videos..if i learn it..thn v both cn dedicate songs to each chps..or atlst few imp onesWink

Enjoy
H
Soul



PS; i knw u meant evry thg u said soul.. n am flattered! luv u..Hug


Edited by shass - 10 November 2012 at 9:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09hoopoeA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Joined: 29 June 2012
Posts: 9357

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
comment edited on page 2 and 8

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7hoopoeshass

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Joined: 29 June 2012
Posts: 9357

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

Originally posted by kushipugly

Originally posted by hoopoe

Thanks once again for the double treat... loved reading it... Smile

 
Fabulous update... brilliant piece of writing... Clap
 
He looked at her, "I never regret anything, Kushi Kumari Gupta. But if you want to feel better, I will tell you that I am disappointed to see you in this state."
 
Dissapointed- about  what? I feel he always believed her to be a strong willed and unyielding person. He somehow always felt her as a worthy opponent to match his headstrong nature. He never thought twice before throwing her in distressing situations' because he somehow believed that she is strong enough to overcome the tribulations with her strong will. But when he saw the disheveled appearance of khushi with a defeated look in her eye' he felt disappointed.

 

The varied emotions displayed here'im amazed. You didn't mention it openly yet the readers can feel the changing emotions in every single line of their communication.

 

She is heartbroken and infuriated. Shuts herself because she feels humiliated'

He comes in search of her' a bit guilty' a bit irritated'a bit worried' overshadowed by pride and anger.

Finds her in the stable' feels a bit relieved.

Finds her not looking at his face' feels irritated and furious

Turns her and look at her disheveled form'the blank look in her eyes' feels shocked and guilty

She still in her angry mode'

One simple gesture from him' she is surprised' melts down a bit but still furious.

He orders her to eat bread'she refuses

She obeys' when she sense a hint of plead in his words.

 

I really enjoyed reading this subtle play of emotions' 

 

Next comes the confrontation part'

 

It didn't feel like a heated confrontation between a guilty master and an infuriated servant. It looked more like an argument between two friends trying to end the tiff between them with a simple sorry. She didnt even want an apology... just wants to know whether he really regrets for his earlier action.

 

She can sense his regret from his gestures but expects the confirmation in words. His pride doesn't allow him for a open confession but at the same time he never denies his intention behind his gestures.

 

She sighs in defeat and makes one last blow' her harsh words makes him all vulnerable and he opens up his cold heart and pent up emotions a bit.

 

As per her nature she forgets all her bitterness towards that ruthless person and cries silently for the hardship he faced in his life...

 
Its her nature to provide comfort and ease out the pain of any unfortunate soul in her surroundings. Now will she leave the mighty lord to suffer all alone? I don't think so' she will surely try to befriend him and find ways to ease his pain...

 

The curiosity in her eyes and the determined look didn't go unnoticed by him' he easily reads her mind... he knows what she is upto... but he can't make himself more vulnerable in front of her'he can very well cope up with her animosity but not sympathy... he opts for damage control' he order her to move out of the castle.

 

Lets see how far Lord Arnav succeds in his decision' because destiny may have other plans.

 
The irony I sensed...
 
Gen.Jha... with all his gentleman features... opens up his heart explaining the miseries of his lonely life and asks her to be his heart's companion. But she refuses...
 
Lord Arnav... always ruthless and cold hearted towards her... who always threatens her to stay away from him... just gives a glimpse of his distressed state... and her heart cries out for him.
 
I suppose this is what is called as "the connection of hearts"
 

"Heartless though I am," murmured Lord Arnav looking away, "My heart is sore."

 

Hope her healing heart helps in soothing the soreness of his heart... very soon.

How do you understand & describe the plot so wellConfused?
 
Superb easy description of the whole updates. loved it!
 
               
 
 

Exactly my question Pugly...? n my question is for both of them (yes shass you r the other one)
And this is the reason pugly, most of the time you see i m not quoting their comments because, only words i could say are..
  • Brilliant
  • Fab
  • ture
  • I agree with you
  • Wow
  • How did you think of that..?? 
  • Amazing
Well the list is very long... so i stop my self here... 

@ Pugly dear.. He always had a heart... A heart of Stone.. but now he is realizing its existence, bec the heat of love melting it... Wink

@ Hoope dear... the point where you have connected khushi's feeling towards Arnav and Gen jha... you have actually read my mind (of course with better words) 
Gen jha has proposed her so gently (though there is selfishness n lie in it) but she just said no without thinking for a sec.. 
And with Arnav, the guy has given her so much pain, even though his says one painful fact of his life, and within next sec, khushi forgets everything and feels his pain...

truely said:  the connection of hearts!!!Clap

@ Shass: Wow girl... you have understood MY lordy so correctly... take a bow!! And your way of explaining it... girl i think every PH should appoint you when they approch actors for their character to play... and there you explain the character n i bet there wont be any actor who will say NO for the given role!!! Clap

Same here i sometimes felt like pulling my hair that why couldnt i see it like that its like it was so clear but only pointed out by few of u guys like hoopoe for example m like Day Dreaming... i really have to learn how to decode things but guys hats off to ur abilities Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09hoopoeshassA_Soul

bablio09 Goldie
bablio09
bablio09

Joined: 04 August 2010
Posts: 1148

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

Originally posted by bablio09

wonderful updates Lin.  

Rahim chacha understood what khushi wanted just like her father would have.  i'm glad that not only the family members but also the servants care for khushi.  the prakash brothers searching for her and the cook with coffee and bread  at the stable. 

he was worried when Anjali informed that Khushi was missing. even if Anjali had not forced him he would have gone in search for her.    
he went in search for her only to check  and ensure that she was ok after all that he had put her through. he definitely was feeling guilty.

He may not apologise in words but his actions speak and Khushi understood it as well.  although she wanted him to acknowledge by words that he was guilty.
 



My Fav points!!Clap


QUOTE=hoopoe]
Originally posted by bablio09

wonderful updates Lin.  

he was worried when Anjali informed that Khushi was missing. even if Anjali had not forced him he would have gone in search for her.    
he went in search for her only to check  and ensure that she was ok after all that he had put her through. he definitely was feeling guilty.

He may not apologise in words but his actions speak and Khushi understood it as well. although she wanted him to acknowledge by words that he was guilty.
 


 
So true... nice take on the chapters...Thumbs Up
[/QUOTE]



OMG Big smile Big smile 
thank you so much dear shass and hoopoe.  I am so thrilled.  (i know i am acting like a kid who gets three stars) but trulySmile that is what i feel.  thanks for the encouragement.
    


The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7hoopoeshassA_Soul

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Arhi os:Khushi's chalenge to Arnav for arhi sangeet

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: Hina69   Replies: 94   Views: 51805

Hina69 94 51805 13 October 2016 at 2:18am by arnavmaan
Arhi os:HILARIOUS CONVO BETWEEN ARHI.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: Hina69   Replies: 94   Views: 59884

Hina69 94 59884 24 September 2016 at 5:29am by NPKN
ArHi FF:1: The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 164 165

Author: Aquiline   Replies: 1315   Views: 340050

Aquiline 1315 340050 18 January 2016 at 6:17pm by asgeet
ArHi FF:2:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Aquiline   Replies: 1204   Views: 110737

Aquiline 1204 110737 04 March 2014 at 10:38pm by princessunara
ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Aquiline   Replies: 1196   Views: 124278

Aquiline 1196 124278 29 January 2014 at 11:18pm by dpriyad

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index