Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 87)

Leafs Senior Member
Leafs
Leafs

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Rabba Veh to Miss A and my fellow Comrades

Now, I know some of you may be disappointed that this was not an ArShi scene. I wish I could change my FF title from ArHi FF to IPKKND FF, coz that's what I'm writing. ArShi is the central point, ofcourse, but for that central point to stand there needs to be supports and bonds testing them and holding them together. This FF is a labyrinth of connections and every scene and every nuance is significant. As arshy4ever keeps saying, this FF is founded on the word "reason." And every character and every chapter connects to bring out the "reason" upon which this FF is built.

You do not have to explain why and wherefore about the story...we love what you write and totally understand the other components of story telling.  Yes we do love the ArHi parts more but this only makes them sweet and worth waiting for!  Hey you are the brilliant writer here and we the "brilliant" readers (wink; wink) so we both understand the importance of side characters in story telling.

Just love the Guptas, they could be  any one of our families.  The love, care, respect and candidness among them is something we can relate to.  Well done.

Will miss you terribly the next few weeks, but exams are important and we do understand.  Go and give your exams without any tension, we will be here when you return BUT you must promise to visit us daily till the 11th!

Edited by Leafs - 03 December 2012 at 5:01pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavbablio09AquilinehoopoeA_Soul

vidya.sanjay Goldie
vidya.sanjay
vidya.sanjay

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
A sort of relief that all the family members are with Shashi and are supporting him with respect to the general' matter.This unity is certainly needed in a family.Thay are also giving Khushi's opinion the importance needed.
Good update.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Aquilinehoopoe

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Ok Lin No Worries. Keep Updating This Week. 
Best of Luck On Yours Exams. and Aura's Too.

bablio09Aquilinehoopoe

Ayaat1216 Senior Member
Ayaat1216
Ayaat1216

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Lovely update Smile
I'm so glad that Garima seems to agree with Babuji's instincts on not trusting Shaym...
Shyam really gives me the creeps, don't like him at all. I hope he keeps a 100,000,000 ft distance between himself and Khushi lol
Can't wait until tomorrow's update
Big smile
And I wish you all the best in your exams and pray that you achieve everything you wish for Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09AquilinehoopoeA_Soul

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
I'm so happy to be back at the Inn!  I've missed you!  Thank you my friend for writing such a fun story!   Can't wait to see how our loves fair in the forest!   I'm off to take a nap... ;) 

bablio09Aquilinehoopoe

TRND86 Senior Member
TRND86
TRND86

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
That was such a lovely father daughter conversation. I am very close to my dad & I share everything with him. This reminded me of our heart to heart talks. Lin you understand & depict so many different relationships brilliantly. It is not only the Arshi parts I love reading about. You endear me more with your characters and their different dyanamics. Hug
Shashi voicing his slight mistrust of Shyam to the family is a good sign. All of them are concerned about Khushi's well being & choice. You can feel the love in the family. I loved how Payal understood why Khushi would connect with Shyam's loneliness. Their sisterly bond is amazing & makes me wish I had a sister as well.

P.S. Aura & Lin good luck for your exams. I hope you both do well. Thumbs Up

AquilinehoopoeA_Soul

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Hiya!! Anybody there!?!?Okie i know me and my lill fellas are late!! did we miss a lot!?!?

~~~~~~Now the update!!~~~~~~

@Lin ..Ouh Shucks!? its wasn't arhilicious!! but never the less an essential one!

@Shashi... Sir you are absolutely right in thinking!! do listen to your instincts!! Plsss

@Garima @Buaji... ladies dont be in a haste .. let the man decide!!!

@Payaliya...aww!! mann mein laddoo phoota? 
ohh look at u already dreaming eh? 

@Lin... i hope the next update is all what we eagerly looking for ... otherwise the comrades are going to go all  at u!!

~~~~Now the note~~~~

Yes u sweeties!! we totally understand!! do study well!! and all the very best Lin and Aura!!

~P

OOH!! WHERE ARE MY MONKEYS?

NAHIIIN!!! guys my monkeys are gone!! they are no longer accessible!!! buhooo!!!!
i will try other means to get them back!! 

Edited by arushi_fan - 03 December 2012 at 10:13pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavAquilinehoopoeA_Soul

tanya_vi Goldie
tanya_vi
tanya_vi

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Love the way the narrative is progressing. All the very best for your exams!!

bablio09Aquilinehoopoe

Go to top