Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 82)

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Dear aquiline, though im unofficially a part of CAC, i think its high time i officially took the pledge ...

I, hoopoe, present myself as one among the Circle of Arhasian Comrades and gather at this inn, awaiting the unraveling of Aquiline's narration of the tale of the Beasts and the Bleeding Roses.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09khusiarnavAquilineshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Dear aquiline, though im unofficially a part of CAC, i think its high time i officially took the pledge ...

I, hoopoe, present myself as one among the Circle of Arhasian Comrades and gather at this inn, awaiting the unraveling of Aquiline's narration of the tale of the Beasts and the Bleeding Roses.

" der aaye per durust aaye"...

Better late then never dear...!!!

Edited by A_Soul - 03 December 2012 at 4:54am

Aura7bablio09khusiarnavAquilinehoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Dear aquiline, though im unofficially a part of CAC, i think its high time i officially took the pledge ... </font>
</em>

<font color="#0000ff"><em>I,hoopoe, present myself as one among the Circle of Arhasian Comrades and gather at this inn, awaiting theunraveling of Aquiline's narration of the tale of the Beasts and the Bleeding Roses. </font>

though u were with the rest in this beautiful journey much before i joined but i'll be honored to officially welcome u in the circle of ppl with beautiful hearts heart warming smiles n always with open arms(itni tareef asal main khud ki ki hai ahem ahem just kidding)... No seriously these guys r amazing n i know u too now pls do us thw honor of visiting chat thread for hello hi but thora apny style main... Now i should shut my buk buk love ya tc...

Aura7bablio09khusiarnavAquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Dear aquiline, though im unofficially a part of CAC, i think its high time i officially took the pledge ... </font>
</em>

<font color="#0000ff"><em>I,hoopoe, present myself as one among the Circle of Arhasian Comrades and gather at this inn, awaiting theunraveling of Aquiline's narration of the tale of the Beasts and the Bleeding Roses. </font>

though u were with the rest in this beautiful journey much before i joined but i'll be honored to officially welcome u in the circle of ppl with beautiful hearts heart warming smiles n always with open arms(itni tareef asal main khud ki ki hai ahem ahem just kidding)... No seriously these guys r amazing n i know u too now pls do us thw honor of visiting chat thread for hello hi but thora apny style main... Now i should shut my buk buk love ya tc...

Thank you dear... im already there with u guys having fun in this FF thread as well as ur CC thread. Now im just making my presence official...

When i got too involved in the tale and engaged myself in serious discussions, i completely forgot about the CAC pledge. Since the last two updates were a light hearted one, i didnt have much to think or analyse. So I just went back to read the previous chapters once again from the beginning of the tale and thats how i came across the CAC pledge. So thought of making it official...

@ Farwa, KP, KA, bablio, Soul, leafs and arushi_fan  - i enjoyed reading all u guys comments.
@ Shass - you have written some brilliant lines in ur post. Soul pointed it out very well.

Aura7khusiarnavbablio09Aquilineshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

ShrutiPandey Groupbie
ShrutiPandey
ShrutiPandey

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
When will you Update chapter 111 Question

Im back from work! LOL LOL lolxx!
could'nt wait! Wink
Update sooonest!Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09AquilineA_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Rabbe Ve, my dears!!

Originally posted by Aquiline

Formulating a Comrades Code... 
I was thinking of making it a tradition of ours: An Arhasian Tradition in the Inn and Cottage alone, to greet and sign of with the words "Rabba Ve!" 
I mean, we don't have to use Hi, Hello, Bye...But instead say "Rabba Ve! Anyone here?"

Or "Gotta go! Rabba Ve everyone!"  

It can mean, "have fun," "take care" and even "love you"...

Khusiarnav: Congrats on being first! Was so happy when I saw you there!! And yeah dear, I knew without you telling why you were late in quilling down your thoughts! *wink*

Debby: Like I said, dear, your connection with us though this is the second time you are visiting the Inn is overwhelming! We are glad you are here with us!

SilverFairy: Artemis! Your caption-comments show exactly what you feel in the little words!

Arushi_fan: Avid reader and her monkeys just make the Inn the liveliest place in Arhaisa!! Thanks for making us laugh and nod at your reactions, dear!!

Kvarsha: You do pay your regular visits when I update and it is a delight seeing you here, dear! Glad you liked the update….

SaniyaBano: A reader of mine who is always happy to get an update!

Vidya: One of my regulars. I've told this before right Vidya? You and Leafs have been by my side not only when I made my analysis posts but from the day I posted the timid Prologue of this massive FF. Glad to know you "enjoyed" the "cute" couple!

Vrinda: My special commentor! You always bless me with your words to make this tale work magic like how the show once had!

Saga_twilight: *chuckle* Saved by the neck kiss! Kisses have their symbolisms too dear……we shall wait for the story teach it to us! *wink*

Darya: Dear! Your *ahem*s were enough for me to giggle with mirth!

Bea_rom: Yes, as you explained it yourself, a New Arnav. Thanks for pointing it out though coz in my flow at writing, I didn't notice that he was kind of different here. It's the readers who see the differences while the writer sees him as he is wholly.  

Crinklez: What I wrote to bea_rom would go out to you too. And yes, I didn't think I would make grapes to become forbidden fruits! *wink*

Shikha: After recovering a little from the ache of the show, you drowned yourself in some "naughtiness". I guess it diverted your thoughts a bit? Glad to know!

Bablio: Me? A star? *chuckle* I'd rather be the moon and you all be my stars! Aye! I like that picture a lot! Your love for the "uninterrupted" ArShi scenes is quite discernible and I am glad I could give it you!  

Farwa: Twice! Twice you commented on this Thread about the FF and yes, many more times on the Chat Thread and through PMs. No more words needed to know how much you loved it. I would have understood it even if you'd given me blank PMs of speechlessness!

Hoopoe: Tears came to my eyes when I read your latest comment. Yes, it is the first time you are actually speaking about my "act of writing" than on what was "written". I hope to keep your words intact and maintain the magic and passion and depth of the FF where our beloved show had failed…….

Angeldream: Sorry dear that I cannot read your story anymore. I have stopped reading altogether. Just focusing on this FF and on my life. Hope you understand. But thanks for overlooking my silence in your thread, and coming her to Arhasia! You are sweet to do this.

Ayaat: Hey dear! Glad to know you loved the chapter!! *wink*

Mxk: You are such a dear one to write what your heart wanted to tell……….your love for the show so deeply worded in every line! I am glad you are loving IPKKND more through this FF becoz that is my goal: to keep the love of my readers for IPKKND eternal!

Pristineblue: Again, what I wrote to Mxk, can be for you too. Your wish I shall try to maintain, dear!

ShrutiPandey: My excited reader! The way you write itself shows how excited you are after you get each update! And yes dear, you do treasure my tale, I know!

Soul: I replied to your comment on the Chat Thread and I don't think I need to add more. Simply perfection in your reading and reactions! I am blessed to have a reader and friend like you!

Jammykins: Yes, I know you like me calling that. I only have three "kins" Jammykins, Sammykins and Aurakins. I don't know why I call you so but I think it's the way I picture your three in my heart! And you are the only one who told me you loved the name I christened you with! And wow! You actually have a list of favorite scenes for this FF too? *blush*

Starfire: My dear! Like you said, it is the show's memories that I am making immortal through the writing of this tale. I am trying to perfect the lovely memories but I know it is impossible to perfect what is already perfect……..

Music: Your love and blessings I hug to my heart! I am glad you are loving what I can give you. It's the little I can do to show my love for the show and for the readers who loved it like me!

Shas: I have commented for you at the Chat thread too…….Speechless am I when you analyze. Always a magic in your thoughts trail a path to truth. And now you have even commenced giving songs you are reminded of like Soul. They make the update more complete.

Leafs: My dearest Mentor! Such a delight to always have your warm smile upon my efforts! And yeah! *chuckle* Grapes filled with Rabba Ve! Wonder what they taste like………….

Breeze: Gasp! Beloved Breeze! You're here! I missed you like anything! One of my first readers to comment with depth and dedication. You are always so busy and yet you still remember Arhaisa. I know you wish you could be here but circumstances………Loved your updates as always. My eyes fill when I see you have commented and then they fill even more as I read down your comment. Always touches the deepest chords of my heart……..And how frank and unbiased your thoughts are! Always the best! You were there for me when I had barely any readers for my FF during its first few weeks……………

Nashmia: Hey there dear! I didn't know you were into reading my FF. Have you commented before? I don't remember, but I do remember you coming to posts I made on the Main Forum. Glad to know you are connected to my FF too. Hope your Vivas were good.

Kalpana: *sigh* Miss you and Shweta a lot. You come and leave your pink etches to show me you remember………I know you always will, BS. I know you always will.

Kushipugly: Truly a Sunshine! Not just with your funny reactions to chapters making but even with your outstanding collection of pictures you just brighten up this place!!

Anjs, flowers4u, hatelove, Shalve, SuryaRavi, Keerthi, Casker, rockingsoni, russelskhushi, rrd, NiksAngel: Glad to know all you guys loved the update! It's nice having you around to

STB, hellgirl, shamin: Really missed your comments! Do remember to come back to the Inn and unres what you have resd, dears. But only when you get time………

Aura: Green Heart! Everytime I think this phrase I am reminded of you coz Green means Aura. I knew you would have an excited heart attack when finding pics for my update. Especially if it has to do with plants and colour and green!! And yes, as always, your choice of pics are a classic. Your eye for them and your choice of beauty in imagery: overwhelming really!! *sigh* And to top it all your love is too much. Today too, at college and at the bus stop, what you told me will always be in my heart! See you tomorrow at home for the combined study! *wink*

On behalf of all my readers and Comrades, welcome new Readers Tanya, Bhavnassen and eager congratulations to Reader Hoopoe who is now officially a Comrade!

And to my silent likers (those who have never commented for me):  74 likes! I was shocked actually! I usually get less than 40 likes but owing to the last grapes update being a "hot" scene (according to my readers), I get 74 likes. Hm. Wonder how much this update below will get then. Anyway, I know that those who "liked" can comment (expect for the newbies who are still timid to make a posting) but you must be either too busy or caught up in life to write or too overwhelmed to word what you felt. But I would like to thank you from my heart for caring to "like" it at least. Thank you! 

Chapter One Hundred Eleven: Family and Decisions

While Kushi and Lord Arnav trudged through the forest in search of a hermit, Payal had gone to the neighbor's house to get some butter when Babuji returned from his East trip. He had barely stepped into the house when his wife and sister rounded upon him.

"So?" asked his sister, watching him place his hat on the peg near the door, "Did you see him?"

His wife helped him remove his coat but her focus was on his words, "Yes. I did."

"And?" asked Garima, expectantly, "is the man worthy? What of his family?"

"He has no family it seems."

"An orphan?" asked Buaji, "How sad! No wonder he decided to slay his loneliness by going to enroll in the army."

Garima was watching the expression in his eyes, "You seem not be satisfied with the man. Is something wrong? Wasn't he the same man who saved our daughter from the horrid villagers?"

"Yes," said Babuji and he walked into the living room, trailed by the procession of women behind him.

They watched him sink into the armchair and remain silent.

Garima nodded to Buaji to get the coffee. Buaji frowned, intending why the wife could not get it herself.

Garima shook her head, meaning that she wanted a moment alone with her husband.

Rolling her eyes and righting her wig with her hefty hands, Buaji ambled towards the kitchen, grumbling inwardly.

Garima sat on the chair beside her husband and placed a hand on his thigh, "You must speak out what you felt about him. This concerns my daughter and I must know of it too."

Master Shashi Gupta looked at his wife and saw the longing in his wife's gaze, "I know you will understand. I do not know why, but I am not certain if this man is noble as he seems to be."

"Why do you say so? Did something happen?" asked the mother, worriedly.

"No, nothing happened," said the father hastily, "But it just doesn't feel right."

He leaned back in his armchair and his wife looked at him for some time, trying to understand what he had meant, "If you are not satisfied with him, then I cannot too."

"Neither will I be," said Buaji, coming up behind them with a cup of coffee in her hand, "But first we must ask Kushibitiya about this. In case she may have had feelings for him, should we just let it slide without telling her what we think?"

"No, we will ask her too, of course," said Garima firmly.

"And I'm certain she does not have feelings for him," said Babuji, remembering a certain night, "But we could ask her when she returns this Sunday. We might as well get down to this issue and end it."

Garima nodded and then Buaji asked, "But you only have a feeling that he is not fine, is it? Nothing to prove that by?"

Babuji looked up at his sister, "Madhumati, you know better than me that when it comes to my daughters, I think more from my heart than from my mind."

"Which could blind you to things that only the mind can notice," stated his sister wisely.

"Don't you worry over my husband, Madhumati," said Garima standing up and smiling, now that a worry had been lessened in her mind as to sending her daughter to be married to man who was always on the verge of a sword's end, "My Shashi here is a man whose mind is in his heart and will do exactly what is right."

She looked at her husband proudly and he smiled amiably at her.

Buaji rolled her eyes and said to herself, "I had always told my mother that her son had picked himself the right woman. I never was wrong." 

The last rays of the sun, before setting, shone into the living room through the window near the fireplace as Payal walked in, carrying a warm cup of tea for her father who was seated on the armchair.

"Here, Babuji," she offered it to him with a smile.

He had been distractedly gazing at the flaming hearth but on hearing his daughter's voice, looked up and smiled, "Thank you, bitiya. Where is your mother?"

"Helping Buaji with the dinner," replied Payal as her father took the cup, "Babuji?"

"Hmmm?" her father sipped his tea.

"You had gone with the envoy to the battle camp in the East, right?"

Babuji stopped sipping and looked up coolly, "What is it, bitiya?"

Payal shook her head, "Just curious………….did you meet him?"

"Whom?"

"The General who writes to Kushi."

"Yes," said Babuji, "He is the same man who saved her from the mob at our Village."

"I am aware of it," said Payal, waiting, "What did you tell him?"

"Nothing," said Babuji, "Just asked him about his work and his family."

"Does he have a family close by?"

"He said he was an orphan but had a sister whom he has lost contact with," said Babuji, frowning thoughtfully at the fireplace.

"An orphan," contemplated Payal, relieved, "Kushi might find it easy to understand his emptiness I suppose. Which must be the reason why they connected through letters."

"Could be," said her father drinking his tea, and then he looked up, "Talking of connections through letters, I hear you are in constant communication with the Second Lord."

Payal blushed and her father's eyes twinkled, "How does he approach?"

"He is friendly and warm in words," said Payal, gazing at the window, "Quite a gentleman."

"Not at all like the First Lord?"

Payal looked at her father, "Not AT ALL like the First Lord. It is insurmountable to see them as brothers."

The father nodded, and then he was serious, "Where is it going?"

"What is, Babuji?" Payal was confused.

"This acquaintance of yours with the Second Lord,"

Payal paled, "Why do ask so? Do you disfavor it?"

"No," said her father hastily, "You have understood my query wrongly. I asked if you intend to proceed with this to end up in a ritual of union."

"Marriage?" Payal was worried, "Oh, Babuji, I don't know. He is a Lord and we are mere village-folk. I don't think it is possible. I began conversing with him because he had affected my feelings greatly and he said I had affected his too and we began it in a camaraderie. I do not think it has anything to do with what you suggest, Babuji. Nothing to lead to marriage." But as soon as the words fell from her mouth, her heart sank and she was not certain why.

The wise father nodded but said nothing. He had finished his tea and so handed the cup to his daughter, "Next time you write to him, ask him how Kushibitiya is from me."

"Yes, Babuji," said Payal sadly and her father stopped her, holding her hand.

"Are you thinking of what I last said?"

Payal nodded, "It is now that I see what my heart may have done to myself. I keep telling myself it is friendship but I am afraid it may be beyond that."

"My child," Babuji stood up and embraced his daughter, "To fall in love is not a sin, but to marry the right man is a decision that affects not just you but your entire family and the family of that man. Hence, if this acquaintance is certain to be beyond friendship, as long as we do not scar the names of either his or our family, I believe my Princess should merit the man she deserves to be loved by."

"I know that, Babuji,"assured Payal as she rested her head on her father's chest, "My family will always be more important to me than my feelings for a man I only met four or five times………unless I am likely to wed him. Only then will he be the prime priority of my life." 

Now, I know some of you may be disappointed that this was not an ArShi scene. I wish I could change my FF title from ArHi FF to IPKKND FF, coz that's what I'm writing. ArShi is the central point, ofcourse, but for that central point to stand there needs to be supports and bonds testing them and holding them together. This FF is a labyrinth of connections and every scene and every nuance is significant. As arshy4ever keeps saying, this FF is founded on the word "reason." And every character and every chapter connects to bring out the "reason" upon which this FF is built. 

Okay, if you have read what I wrote to Aura above, or if you have not too, I just wanted to tell you something. I am having exams from the 12th to the 21st. University exams. So I will have to refrain from coming to the forum for two weeks. And since Aura is writing the exams with me, she will also be absent and cannot update in my place. We will miss you ofcourse and I will feel most sad when I can't take a trip to Arhasis to meet the InnKeeper, narrate to , my readers and spend time with my Comrades at the Cottage (Chat Thread). But Aquiline and Aura will be back on the 21st. But till then keep the Inn warm and the fire burning. May my readers and Comrades find strength and joy in the company of eachother in my absence at the Inn.

P. S. However this week: every day till Friday the 7th, I will give an update each. And then I take a break from the 12th. Hope you will understand.

To return to the INDEX

The following 106 member(s) liked the above post:

psruthizil143janisyam3reena1146chitrigemathemaChandrigasobti48Reemaet_tu_achuowinKayZeePristinebluesunshineswirlsangeethbalaShrutiPandeyvrinda-95ArmiRidz4everanusha_nehagayatri_yFarighInsanardy03soniachammumanjusha_92shalinikanagudingleNiksAngelAura7indiavizionvarshapanSweetSophies_mgTRND86bumble_beeNallyLilyLovedasudisaatheenz95divya_divsuzam818BVSJSharuAGdair10arshianeraReelyROSExxKrishika209Reader_Hobby-Siaa-darya20purplelovehatelove_1khusiarnavChochoo83DEE2803tanya_viNi_singhrockingsonividya.sanjaybablio09-Keerthi-prabha75the_breezemeem17MsFuzzybear69Jo_Pinchymusic1please6hoopoeNightingale...-_-harsh42moonlight2630march2011saga_twilightarshy4everrusselskhushiJammy-kushipuglycrazy4ArnavSRkaur94shassfarha5556LeenaRocksluvbugkshubhangiBeauceantA_Soulsweetydoll32207shikhasikhni_smashitup-Farwa_Ibrahim-lara3110caskerkvarshasaomomprpk525debby_11anjucool-afsha-SankiPagalflowers4uangeldream14anjsShalve.Screwtape.riti4uSilverBellMysticRiver

anjucool IF-Rockerz
anjucool
anjucool

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
lovely update

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Aquilinehoopoe-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Chochoo83 Goldie
Chochoo83
Chochoo83

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Hi just login n found what an update yeayyyBig smile thanks for pm good going yeah no worries dear best luck for ur exam Smile n haan nice update first time I read at the same time I got pmLOL thanks to my kids they r in schoolWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09AquilinehoopoeA_Soul

Go to top