Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 80)

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Nainital...the unwinding of the lites all together in one beautiful update...loved it.That's one sexy way of eating grapes...not bad at all...their nok jhok always makes me smile...so apartyet so close...the journey is not over...can't wait for Monday.SmileLin I can;t stop praising ur narrating skill hun,,,,so much passion into writing...u will reach higher highs soon.Bless u.

Edited by music1 - 01 December 2012 at 2:56pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09Aquilinehoopoeshasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

flowers4u IF-Sizzlerz
flowers4u
flowers4u

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
awe totally awesome update ...beautiful and very romantic...keep it  up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09music1AquilineA_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusiarnav

res
Omg!! M i first ?? Big smile yaayyy... [:D/]

WOWClapClap
Congratulations for being the first oneThumbs UpClap

& wow you become a goldieClapClap

Double thumbs up for double success

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09khusiarnavmusic1Aquilinehoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
One word.. MAGICAL !!
Dear lin,i loved loved loved these past two updates.. n lyk alws am speechless.. bt thn my hands r itching to write sumthg dat i wntd to write fr a long long time.. i knw all i'll earn aftr  dis vl b frowns,scoldings n rotten eggs n tomatoes.. n u cn correct me as much as u wnt coz aftr all its ur story n no1 undrstnds it bettr thn u.. bt there's me..a reader who perceives it in a different context.. claiming all faults to b mine..i'm daring to challenge ur ''attraction'' theory dear linny.. ...n an advance apology fr dat..

With khushi it alws had been ...

VENI..VIDI...VICI...
                           [ i came...i saw... i conquered... ]

She's able to do dat coz of a beautiful heart,wch is not jst affectionate bt is purest.. i see it as a mirror,whr ppl cn see da ''real'' thm n thru their reflection she sees thm.. dnt knw hw much of it u'll really undrstnd bt lyk a mirror shows da truth hr heart shows da truth...

• Lordy's castle..world saw fearful n haunting structure...she saw a gloomy,desolate structure..
  • lady anjali...a woman of elegance n amiability...she saw,da pain n loneliness..
  • nani..a woman wth wisdom n affections..she saw hope lost..
  • Gen,jha..a good man who saved hr lyf..she hsnt been able to see thru yet bt she sees, he cnt b da one fr hr..
  • the rose bush..lonesome,beautiful thing... bt she saw sumthg of love there..
  • n Lordy!! our beloved lordy!! a man full of coldness n ruthlessness..yet she saw sumthg..the emptiness n despair perhaps n evn more.. bt b4 she cud reach it.. he stopped hr..coz he saw wht she saw..n he ddnt wnt dat..
frm da vry 1st meeting he's been able to read hr lyk an opn book.. a book dat speaks of colours,life n innocence..a book he lyks vry much..dat 1st meeting whr she refused to obey him..da instant he wntd to punish hr..da moment he doesnt wish to hurt hr..bt scares hr by ripping hr dress..to stopping hr frm leaving n THE TUG at his heart ! n thn countless nyts whr he's haunted by her memories n her face.. wondering ''why''.. it ws love at 1st sight fr him !! ...da only problem is dat he cannot understnd da feeling n best considers it a ''mere attraction''... an attraction dat is suddenly raising havoc in his life,thoughts n evn actions..challenging him evry time.. sumthg he doesnt lyk,dat angers him.. a man who had his beliefs fixed n lyf accepted da way it ws b4 she came in,suddenly finds hr challenging his control ovr evrythg.. n most of all reminding da frozen heart to beat agn..da Sea of Emotions stirred.. emotions he neither understnds nor cn control.. so he perceives it as attraction..n chooses to fight n deny it !! since thn he's chosen only to push hr around.. hurt hr..to keep hr away frm him in ne possbl way.. failing to undrstnd da consequences of his actions..
one may wonder why khushi shud suffer fr his ignorance of da affairs? i believe there's no othr way.. she's da healer in his lyf.. n fr dat she needs to knw all da darkness dat surrounds his world ! all flaws n wrong in his lyf.. only thn vl she find da strength n da way to to heal not only da BEAST in him.. bt also da MAN in him.. both need to b corrected. bt i wudnt worry abt hr coz she's dat single RAY OF LIGHT dat conquers n eradicates da darkness!!Wink
ur last two updates r da day aftr da dungeon scenario, n he has realized hw important she's becum fr him n she sees da glimpses of care she gets.. evry word uttered by thm is AGAINST eachothr..n evry action of their's is FOR eachothr.. khushi n arnav... ...he loves hr.. she'll not undrstnd..she finds her security wth him..he vl choose to push hr.. he'll convince himslf dat he doesnt care.. she'll let expectations  hurt n let hr ego lead da way... she'll find trouble..he'll find himslf concerned fr hr..he'll b relieved,challenged thn sets a  goal to bring hr ego dwn n in da process he climbs his way up only to lose himslf.. she is hit by da realization of his affect on hr..he's too busy hiding himslf.. finally both give in..he's too concerned to let hr alone..n she knws there's no1 else she trusts more. I LOVE THM BOTH..IN ONE WORD..MAGICAL !!Thumbs Up

For me dis ws da song kpt playing at da bk of my mind.. dnt knw hw many vl b able to watch it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81m1uehEGWw

PS;
 sorry fr da painful long length dear buddies.. its probably my last long post until a long time [months to cum]..thanks to cap.responsibilityOuch.. so its dedicated to all my buddies..luv u guys..Hug

PPS;
  • so wht if mobiles r not there in Arhasia.. Fortune's there to do da job..Confused
  • so wht if lordy doesnt climb stairs.. he'll climb nethg frm khushi's ankle to neck..Big smile
  • so wht if he's a heartless honeybee.. it'll alws cum to;

'''The warmth in his hand assured her and he closed his fingers around her hand, securing her for the hoisting.'''Day Dreaming

Let da key steadily keep unlocking da heart we love so much..HeartWink...the fun has just begun !!TongueWink

Edited by shass - 01 December 2012 at 3:34pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09khusiarnavmusic1Aquilinehoopoekushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Leafs Senior Member
Leafs
Leafs

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
OMG I am late as usual.  Thanks for sending the Pigeon Miss A and looks like I just missed your posting, i could've been the first one to comment, no worries as my friend khusiarnav  made it so I am happy for her.  

Oh what a chapter, i just kept hearing Rabba Veh all the time they were together. It was certainly not a case of sour grapes here, the grapes were very sweet and full of Rabba VehsWink

Thanks Miss A for giving us a great chapter after we had to say Alweedah to our beloved show.

@shass - I hate this Capt. Responsibility, always taking our loved ones away...anyways hope to hear from you soon...will miss you.

@farwa - so sorry for your frustrations, we are praying hard for conditions to get better where you are.

@aura7 - thanks for the visuals, they were wonderful.

@kushipugly -  loved your cheerful posts.

All other Comrades - enjoyed your comments immensely, hopefully will see you all regularly here.

Edited by Leafs - 01 December 2012 at 10:05pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavAquilinehoopoeshasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shass

One word.. MAGICAL !!

Dear lin,i loved loved loved these past two updates.. n lyk alws am speechless.. bt thn my hands r itching to write sumthg dat i wntd to write fr a long long time.. i knw all i'll earn aftr  dis vl b frowns,scoldings n rotten eggs n tomatoes.. n u cn correct me as much as u wnt coz aftr all its ur story n no1 undrstnds it bettr thn u.. bt there's me..a reader who perceives it in a different context.. claiming all faults to b mine..i'm daring to challenge ur ''attraction'' theory dear linny.. ...n an advance apology fr dat..

With khushi it alws had been ...

VENI..VIDI...VICI...
                           [ i came...i saw... i conquered... ]

She's able to do dat coz of a beautiful heart,wch is not jst affectionate bt is purest.. i see it as a mirror,whr ppl cn see da ''real'' thm n thru their reflection she sees thm.. dnt knw hw much of it u'll really undrstnd bt lyk a mirror shows da truth hr heart shows da truth...

Lordy's castle..world saw fearful n haunting structure...she saw a gloomy,desolate structure..

lady anjali...a woman of elegance n amiability...she saw,da pain n loneliness..

nani..a woman wth wisdom n affections..she saw hope lost..

Gen,jha..a good man who saved hr lyf..she hsnt been able to see thru yet bt she sees, he cnt b da one fr hr..

the rose bush..lonesome,beautiful thing... bt she saw sumthg of love there..

n Lordy!! our beloved lordy!! a man full of coldness n ruthlessness..yet she saw sumthg..the emptiness n despair perhaps n evn more.. bt b4 she cud reach it.. he stopped hr..coz he saw wht she saw..n he ddnt wnt dat..

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

frm da vry 1st meeting he's been able to read hr lyk an opn book.. a book dat speaks of colours,life n innocence..a book he lyks vry much..dat 1st meeting whr she refused to obey him..da instant he wntd to punish hr..da moment he doesnt wish to hurt hr..bt scares hr by ripping hr dress..to stopping hr frm leaving n THE TUG at his heart ! n thn countless nyts whr he's haunted by her memories n her face.. wondering ''why''.. it ws love at 1st sight fr him !! ...da only problem is dat he cannot understnd da feeling n best considers it a ''mere attraction''... an attraction dat is suddenly raising havoc in his life,thoughts n evn actions..challenging him evry time.. sumthg he doesnt lyk,dat angers him.. a man who had his beliefs fixed n lyf accepted da way it ws b4 she came in,suddenly finds hr challenging his control ovr evrythg.. n most of all reminding da frozen heart to beat agn..da Sea of Emotions stirred.. emotions he neither understnds nor cn control.. so he perceives it as attraction..n chooses to fight n deny it !! since thn he's chosen only to push hr around.. hurt hr..to keep hr away frm him in ne possbl way.. failing to undrstnd da consequences of his actions..
one may wonder why khushi shud suffer fr his ignorance of da affairs? i believe there's no othr way.. she's da healer in his lyf.. n fr dat she needs to knw all da darkness dat surrounds his world ! all flaws n wrong in his lyf.. only thn vl she find da strength n da way to to heal not only da BEAST in him.. bt also da MAN in him.. both need to b corrected. bt i wudnt worry abt hr coz she's dat single RAY OF LIGHT dat conquers n eradicates da darkness!!

Agree on this totally' She gradually knows all darkness of his life and that to Unknowingly, as she herself doesn't know that she is the cure of him, and even he has a beasty wound!!  

ur last two updates r da day aftr da dungeon scenario, n he has realized hw important she's becum fr him n she sees da glimpses of care she gets.. evry word uttered by thm is AGAINST eachothr..n evry action of their's is FOR eachothr..

GOLDEN WORLDS' DEAREST!!!!StarClapStarClap

khushi n arnav... ...he loves hr..

I differ here.. he yet not loves her' still there is time in it'!! Right Lin..?

she'll not undrstnd..she finds her security wth him..he vl choose to push hr.. he'll convince himslf dat he doesnt care.. she'll let expectations  hurt n let hr ego lead da way... she'll find trouble..he'll find himslf concerned fr hr..he'll b relieved,challenged thn sets a  goal to bring hr ego dwn n in da process he climbs his way up only to lose himslf.. she is hit by da realization of his affect on hr..he's too busy hiding himslf.. finally both give in..he's too concerned to let hr alone..n she knws there's no1 else she trusts more. I LOVE THM BOTH..IN ONE WORD..MAGICAL !!

For me dis ws da song kpt playing at da bk of my mind.. dnt knw hw many vl b able to watch it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81m1uehEGWw

Appt words... loved it!!

PS;
 sorry fr da painful long length dear buddies.. its probably my last long post until a long time [months to cum]..thanks to cap.responsibility.. so its dedicated to all my buddies..luv u guys..

Why?? Didn't get you?? Are you going anywhere??

PPS;

so wht if mobiles r not there in Arhasia.. Fortune's there to do da job..

so wht if lordy doesnt climb stairs.. he'll climb nethg frm khushi's ankle to neck..

Blush blush...BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

so wht if he's a heartless honeybee.. it'll alws cum to;

'''The warmth in his hand assured her and he closed his fingers around her hand, securing her for the hoisting.'''

Let da key steadily keep unlocking da heart we love so much.....the fun has just begun !!

Will give you tomatoes and eggs to you... but only to make Omlate... 4 us!!Wink

Enjoyed comment only after..  coping it in Word doc and change the font size to 14...LOL

Edited by A_Soul - 01 December 2012 at 11:38pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Aquilinehoopoeshasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged

Edited by Aquiline - 02 December 2012 at 12:14am

bablio09hoopoeshasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

When i saw the pic it reminds me of you only... BEAUTIFUL..!!!

bablio09Aquilinehoopoeshasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Go to top