Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 79)

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aura7

"GREEN HEART ! GREEN HEART!"Smile

A VINE NYMPH OR A FAIRY?!!Smile

GRAPE RELISH!Tongue

AS ALWZ BEAUTIFUL PICS AURA DEAR !! ADDS SO MUCH TO IMAGINATION !Star..ClapClapClap

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda-95LeafsAura7bablio09AquilineLeenaRockshoopoekushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aura7

"GREEN HEART ! GREEN HEART!"Smile

A VINE NYMPH OR A FAIRY?!!Smile

GRAPE RELISH!Tongue

WOW WOW WOWClapClapClapClap

as usual superb realistic images of the whole update, khushi tangled in vines & arnav picking the  grapes on vines from her body , neck & & & &Day Dreaming
ClapSuperb just superbClap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09AquilineLeenaRockshoopoeshassA_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Sizziling HOT update it was…!! And I read it in night… ahem ahem ahem…Deep breathing dear soul…. Yes yes.. m coming back into my sense…!!

The heat in the forest, as the day slowly retired to the late afternoon, was immense and Lord Arnav had removed off his coat and unbuttoned a few buttons of his pale shirt.

Sweat drenched his body and his shirt was beginning to stick onto him. The hair that fell on his forehead was wet too and he deeply inhaled and exhaled to calm his heating body

Lin, u really think after this I will be able to read rest in same state of mind…!!!

Let me gather my breath….

Lord Arnav stopped, confused, "What?" And then he frowned at the bird, "Is it a green female bird, this Green Heart?"

Lordy… how can u be so fool… buddhu kahi ke!!

Kushi still didn't look at him, and grumbled, "Of course. Besides, I am nothing that you must care about."

He looked at her. "Something I will soon regret," he grumbled as he prepared to climb.

Smart replies…LOVE THAT!!

In fact, she had fallen into a hole, that had been covered by dry leaves, probably an animal trap intended by hunters.

"Aasman se gire khajur me atke.."

Khushi darling…. Musibat ke vakht ghade ko bhi baap banana padta hain… phir yeh to mera Lordy hain, agar help le li hoti to aisa ni hota na….

She didn't like this at all. Was he going to break more of her bones for all that she had told him these past few hours?

Ha ha ha… that was nice… my lordy is not that bad dearie…

Fire rocketed up her leg, when his warm mouth had touched her tender ankle.

She inhaled heavily to calm herself but felt her strength slipping when she felt his mouth beside her knee. Though there was a gown between his mouth and her skin, she could feel the burning heat of his lips as though she were without cloth.

Even I can feel heeeaaattt…….!!

Lin, m sure you will be good in ..…, should I PM or u understood??Wink

"I'm hungry too," he said in a low voice and resumed picking on the grapes upon her body with his mouth.

Now this one is full on Double meaning dear….. I m blushing n smiling devil like at same time, while writing it!!

"Hunger in a Man does not make him pause to think of cultural norms."

OMG… this one two… Lin what are u doing….!! I have smile on face, ear to ear….

"My hunger cannot wait," he stated simply

"Do you want me to stop?"

AGAIN….

And then fire exploded.

One last grape had remained in the crook of her neck, the only exposed part of her skin where the grapes were to be found. He had thought of stopping the torment with that one last fill but the moment his wet mouth had pressed on neck, his hunger found new delight.

Oh man….!!!!!! So what it's a winter here.. Can someone turn on the AC plzzz…

Kushi froze the moment she had felt his hot breath on her neck, and then when his burning mouth had pressed on her tender skin, she lost all sense of where and who she was. All she knew was she wanted him to find more grapes on her skin even though they would not be there.

She closed her eyes as he bit the grape, a drop of the violet juice falling on her fair skin. After having devoured the grape, he licked the drop on her neck with his burning tongue and she moaned.

Even I lost my all senses…. Sizzling LAST LINE!!!

Her moan had undone him and he had leaned down to taste her neck again, to hear that moan again, when the parrot squawked overhead from a tree branch.

Innvalonab samaj me aaya nani ne fortune ko kyun bheja hain

It was not an easy process.

"You need to stand," he stated.

Lin, I m not able to see any thing straight n simple way now…my naughty mind is on work!!

Today's best direction...

Besides the opening para…and those HOT HOT moments..!!

Turning around, in one swift move, he was beside the tree but the vine had grown around the tree in such a way that the fall was a skewed one, and his calculations of where she would be assuredly falling went awry.

Before he had realized his folly and his feet had taken the few steps to correct the mistake, the vine-tangled girl had hit the leaf-scattered ground, inches away from his reaching fingers.

Occasionally, his fingers brushed against her skin and she would gasp inwardly and he would try to be more careful next time, more for his sake than for hers.

It's a tie for Best dialogue award… 

"You're right," she muttered mischievously, "Besides, how can you climb a tree with that heavy ego on your back."

"Come Fortune, let's go. We've wasted precious time already because of someone's festival stunts."

Linyyy….. what are u having these days in ur meals… what fab dialogues you are writing these days… 1st one, I will definitely use somewhere on someone…. JUST LOVED IT

I am sure, in all of ur mind… "jadoo hain nasha hain.." be playing at BG, while reading..

But still here comes the song from my side… few lines only

ruh ne chuli jism ki khusbu
tu jo pas aayi 
to jo pas aayi
tu jo pas aayi 
sans me teri sans mili to
mujhe sans aayi
mujhe sans aayi 
mujhe sans aayi

Enjoy

H

Craving Soul

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09Aquilinehoopoeshasskushipugly

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

i love u Lin love u sooo much[>:D:<]... Loved the updateHeart... It was epic... So romantic n cute... My smile grew wider and wider with each line... I m quoting some lines from the update and remaining will also be quoted when cant tell u... So here i go

Lord arnav stopped confused ''what'' and then he frowned at the bird '' is it a green female bird,this Green heart?
really lordy u thought fortune has found a crush lolz and of cource how can he understand to whom Fortune is meant by green heart... In intellegence he is not as good as khushi i guess...

When he saw some torn clothe of her gown in paw of Fortune he became worried for khushi... Hai such concern love it

hahahahah LOL[ROFL] he called her '' village monkey''... lordy has some sense of humor[:O].

He looked at her "something i will soon regret''
Lolz i dun think so lordy

Instead he leaned down at her feet and without touching her with his hands to keep her still,knowing that astonishment would keep her immobilized for him,he opened his mouth and bit the rich violet grape that was on creeper around her ankle.

i couldnt help but blush and my heartbeat going all DHAK DHAK and unlike khushi i was sure it has nothing to do with acidity...

And then the torture went on and so does my heartbeat and my smile grew wider... Till he ate the grape on her neck... Time stopped so does my heartbeat for a moment and then my cheeks grew red and my heartbeat as wild as khushi... Loved it... It was such a romantic update without much of physical touch as being physical is not necessary for being romantic and love doesnt need too much of physical touch a mere glance a smile little brushes of touches... I really love this kind of love... And i always love this kind of update lots of applause... I wont mind to say it a sizzling update...

Than u so much Lin sweetheart for the special pigeon I really m thankful to u. Really i cant thank u enough. There will very rare storytellers like u not only by the way u narrate but most because of the beauty of ur heart... We the comrades and readers r honored to have such a geniune person with us.

Fab detailing of ur emotions... n m in same state dear...

Leafsbablio09Aquilinehoopoeshasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Thanks for sending the pigeon dear...

Once again, the chapter left me all mesmerised... my mind is still dazed and roaming somewhere in the alluring jungles of Arhasia... with no mood to come back to the real world. I feel nostalgic after reading  their romantic adventures in the dark jungle...

His subtle way of expressing his emotions... her childish acts... their continuous bickering... their repeated struggles to control the conflicting emotions and desires of heart and mind... the gradual strengthening of the emotional bond they share even unknown to themselves... its always a pleasure to read about these two sweethearts.

I have never mentioned it before. But today i feel like saying it... Thanks for keeping these epic characters alive in the world of Arhasia through this unique FF. You have not only maintained the original essence of the characters, but also added more depth to the characters and the plot, doing perfect justice to this epic story. Thank you... Hug

You all are such a master of good... no no g8, fab, mindblowing words and also in way of presenting & summarizing  it... why i m not able to do it... i hv so much to learn 4 u all!!!!

do i need to say i LOVE it???

Leafsbablio09Aquilinehoopoeshasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-

NiksAngel Senior Member
NiksAngel
NiksAngel

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
its beautiful...!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09Aquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
I love love love love this update!I have a list of my favorite scenes from the show and similarly I have one for this FF. 

This update makes it to the list Lin! What writing! What display of emotions! Brilliant is the word linny, brilliant!!!  ClapClap

Leafsbablio09Aquilinehoopoekushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

starfire.96 Groupbie
starfire.96
starfire.96

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Awesome update
it brings back memories from the show.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09AquilineA_Soul

Go to top