Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 79)

the_breeze Goldie
the_breeze
the_breeze

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged

Damnit I cant find where I resd' last time... Angry Anywho, here goes!!!! Smile

CH 99: You painted such a dark and dinghy picture of the dungeon that I felt profoundly sad for our darling Khushi, who was manacled and chained there by that ruthless beast…. Her scream of pain when she tried to move her chained hand had me wanna reach out to her and comfort and free her of this bondage and injustice…. I swear I'm gonna bust a few veins if this doesn't stop soon, it's highly inappropriate to be doing this to a girl who merely voiced her opinion to her mistress, how the hell was she supposed to know that such an innocent act was gonna be reciprocated by this level of stupidly stubborn madness…. Confused

Why oh why……   Cry Cry Cry

Serves you right Raizada, toss around more and more… Oh I wish I could torture him as well…. Angry

Gah, scary dreams Lordy Lord has…. I am guessing there is way more to this than meets the eye, but I'm too excited to read what's gonna happen next to slow down and put on my thinking cap!!!!  One thing I realize though, does Khushi have the key to his freedom??? Did the Dark Lady imply that????? Shocked 

Am glad that you showed the rest of the family to be deeply perturbed by the incident…. Makes me think that our dear aint all alone after all…. Rahim chacha is a dear…. Thumbs Up

The fact that he understood from Arnav's facial expressions that he wasn't gonna harm Khushi is such a relief I tell you… Thanks for making the chapter end on a good note… God knows I couldn't have taken any more pain….. Ouch

CH 100: YOOOHHHOOO!!! A centenary of wonderful chapters!!! Congratulations my dear, I have said all that I wanted to regarding this magnificent feat in my PM to you and hence I'll get on to reading straight away!!! Clap Clap Clap Clap  

Ohk it was SUCH a wonderful idea for the 100th Chapter to be posted on the 100th page!!! Kudos to everyone who thought of it and all those who made it happen!!Star

Also Lin, I LOVED the picture of the book!!! Being an avid reader it is a very soothing site to see an pld book, I love the feel of the pages, the musty smell that emanates from such tokens of a bygone era and most of all I was extremely joyous that you used it here… Sheer PERFECTION!!! Approve

The entire scene could have just been played out in front of my eyes…. I tell you Lin your powers of description are just amazing!!! The way he was tensed and worried about her, his fear on seeing her cold & lifeless, the way he wanted to bring her back all spoke of a desperation in his demeanor… And boy did I LOVE IT!!!! Thumbs Up

You know it was a masterstroke to include his thoughts in the scene, we saw for example how he thought to put her on his bed but then he refutes it, the way he thinks of heating her up, decides that she aint worthy of it but then gives in anyway just to save her… All of it indicate that deep down he is a human and cares for her though subconsciously but since he has been a beast for too long his ruthlessness and hard manner rise up to the surface…. I loved seeing this paradox in this chapter and I applaud you for doing full justice to this incident…. Clap Clap Clap 

Again the fact that her scent calms him down, the concern for her rises to the forefront…. He gets a little naughty there Lordy Lord! I was sorely tempted to see him kiss her but ahhh patience…. Day Dreaming

See there rises the beast again. Refusing to tear one of his clothes to clean her wound…. It's delightful to see the conflict within him…. Awww, he sleeps with her in his arms…. Boy I cant wait for the "morning after"!!!!! LOL Wink 

CH 101: I had this HUGE GRIN on my face as I imagined them LEAPING off the bed in their haste to get away from each other!!!! Embarrassed LOL Tongue

Hmmm, Khushi is so justified in giving him a piece of her mind…. But you gotta appreciate the girls' guts man, I mean she is actually shouting and fighting with the very man who put her in that vile dungeon in the first place…. 

Oops!! OP must have been scarred for life!! Poor guy, wrong timing I gotta say!!!! Wink 

Ohk, I seriously wanna murder him now, WHAT THE HELL man??? He really threatened to throw her out the window again??????? Like seriously??? Oh give me one of Buaji's swords right now someone, I'll like to put some sense into his thick skull…. How MUCH MORE is our darling gal gonna suffer at the hands of this monster, and that too all for no fault of her own…. Nuke

Thank GOD Anjali came bang on time…. I shudder to think of what might have happened… The dame is in distress and I SOOO wish for her to just leave and go back to her family… Anyways, she aint working here anymore, no financial reason for her to stay back…. Please let her go and have some peace and happiness in her life again…. Censored

CH 102: You know what I do not like??? Someone like Arnav being blackmailed/forced to give an apology without the perpetrator actually feeling even an iota of guilt… Coz that just brings out the worst in him…. I mean now he is gonna go to her and apologize in a way that makes it look like he is doing her a favor or he is just gonna say more demeaning ad insulting things to her…. And I DETEST that….. Angry Thumbs Down

Gonna comment on the remaining chapters soon!!! take care and lotsa love!! Hug 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavAquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

nashmia Goldie
nashmia
nashmia

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Aweosmeee update dear ...
Loved it ... Very beautifully written ...
Shooo sooory for late comment ...
I am busy in my vivas ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09AquilineA_Soul

smashitup IF-Rockerz
smashitup
smashitup

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
LS ... I had to leave you a pink etching ... always present, always proud ... always remember you with a smile Hug x

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09AquilineA_Soul

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
I edited my comment on page 74...

P.S @ aura... the pictures are awesome... the grapes tree, grapes... ohhh... amazing!!Day Dreaming i dont know how u can manage to get those awesome pics... but thank u... Heart

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09Aquilinehoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Dear aquiline, though im unofficially a part of CAC, i think its high time i officially took the pledge ...

I, hoopoe, present myself as one among the Circle of Arhasian Comrades and gather at this inn, awaiting the unraveling of Aquiline's narration of the tale of the Beasts and the Bleeding Roses.

Aura7khusiarnavbablio09Aquilineshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Dear aquiline, though im unofficially a part of CAC, i think its high time i officially took the pledge ...

I, hoopoe, present myself as one among the Circle of Arhasian Comrades and gather at this inn, awaiting the unraveling of Aquiline's narration of the tale of the Beasts and the Bleeding Roses.

" der aaye per durust aaye"...

Better late then never dear...!!!

Edited by A_Soul - 03 December 2012 at 4:54am

Aura7bablio09khusiarnavAquilinehoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Dear aquiline, though im unofficially a part of CAC, i think its high time i officially took the pledge ... </font>
</em>

<font color="#0000ff"><em>I,hoopoe, present myself as one among the Circle of Arhasian Comrades and gather at this inn, awaiting theunraveling of Aquiline's narration of the tale of the Beasts and the Bleeding Roses. </font>

though u were with the rest in this beautiful journey much before i joined but i'll be honored to officially welcome u in the circle of ppl with beautiful hearts heart warming smiles n always with open arms(itni tareef asal main khud ki ki hai ahem ahem just kidding)... No seriously these guys r amazing n i know u too now pls do us thw honor of visiting chat thread for hello hi but thora apny style main... Now i should shut my buk buk love ya tc...

Aura7khusiarnavbablio09AquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Dear aquiline, though im unofficially a part of CAC, i think its high time i officially took the pledge ... </font>
</em>

<font color="#0000ff"><em>I,hoopoe, present myself as one among the Circle of Arhasian Comrades and gather at this inn, awaiting theunraveling of Aquiline's narration of the tale of the Beasts and the Bleeding Roses. </font>

though u were with the rest in this beautiful journey much before i joined but i'll be honored to officially welcome u in the circle of ppl with beautiful hearts heart warming smiles n always with open arms(itni tareef asal main khud ki ki hai ahem ahem just kidding)... No seriously these guys r amazing n i know u too now pls do us thw honor of visiting chat thread for hello hi but thora apny style main... Now i should shut my buk buk love ya tc...

Thank you dear... im already there with u guys having fun in this FF thread as well as ur CC thread. Now im just making my presence official...

When i got too involved in the tale and engaged myself in serious discussions, i completely forgot about the CAC pledge. Since the last two updates were a light hearted one, i didnt have much to think or analyse. So I just went back to read the previous chapters once again from the beginning of the tale and thats how i came across the CAC pledge. So thought of making it official...

@ Farwa, KP, KA, bablio, Soul, leafs and arushi_fan  - i enjoyed reading all u guys comments.
@ Shass - you have written some brilliant lines in ur post. Soul pointed it out very well.

Aura7khusiarnavbablio09Aquilineshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top