Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 74)

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
res
Omg!! M i first ?? Big smile yaayyy... [:D/] 

EDited:

I deserve all the tomatoes.. No No Grapes please Embarrassed Embarrassed for unressing it so late!! I know guys.. i got carried away and i didnt even realize it!!! m horrible... Angry Angry
 but i am here now... Smile

what can i say after that smoking- hot-grape-eating update!!! Wink LOL I was drooling... LIn darling u blew me away with this update... grapes!! like really??? never knew grapes eating could be that seductive, provocative...Blushing Blushing Oh my... i was panting... my heart was racing!! EmbarrassedBlushing i was in La La land... full of rabba vee... Day Dreaming Day Dreaming No wonder i forgot to edit my comment after reading the whole update!!!LOLWink 

and the light hearted banter... so cute!! didnt know lordy lord could be cute also...Embarrassed He was alwaya this HOT-SEXY-ANGRY YOUNG MAN... From today we know that he can be a cutie-pie as well!!! awww... Lordy Lord!!! LOL And did he joked with her?? like seriously, i thought he didnt have a humor bone in his body but guess what i was wrong!! he was witty... sarcasm in a funny way!! Changes... I can see changes...kuch toh huwa hai.. kuch hogaya hai LOL

One last grape had remained in the crook of her neck, the only exposed part of her skin where the grapes were to be found. He had thought of stopping the torment with that one last fill but the moment his wet mouth had pressed on neck, his hunger found new delight.

Kushi froze the moment she had felt his hot breath on her neck, and then when his burning mouth had pressed on her tender skin, she lost all sense of where and who she was. All she knew was she wanted him to find more grapes on her skin even though they would not be there.

She closed her eyes as he bit the grape, a drop of the violet juice falling on her fair skin. After having devoured the grape, he licked the drop on her neck with his burning tongue and she moaned.

I fainted on my bed after reading that... Linny dear u floored me!!! I am sure everyone who were reading those para were either holding their breath or panting/heart racing with anticipation!! haiyyy... grapes finding quest!!! And his attraction to her neck!! Her neck is his undoing for sure... or maybe just animal instinct in him... u know straight to neck for the kill!! watever the reason be... I was High And Dry for sure!!! Blushing Embarrassed  if only our Fortune had not squawked... there was more to come!! "sigh"  Never mind something should be left for imagination... right?!?!?! Wink LOL

This update was full of life, romance, care... i was smitten by Lordy Lord's actions!!he cared for her... went back to see if she was alright... helped her and took her along with him... awww... blossoming love!!!HeartHeartBlushing

Lin, do i still need to say, I LOVED THE UPDATE?? "chuckle"

it was awesome... thank uuu!!!! Big smileHeart

Edited by khusiarnav - 03 December 2012 at 12:20am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAquilinehoopoeshasskushipugly

tanya_vi Goldie
tanya_vi
tanya_vi

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Wow!! fantastically written as usual!! These scenes brought back happy memories of the show.Thank youSmile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09Aquilinehoopoeshasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

debby_11 IF-Rockerz
debby_11
debby_11

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Really cute...the fight is really adorable...enjoyed their fight
i love this love story :)...Very well written part...Well executed
It reminded me of Arnav -Khushi jungle scene in the show but this one was far better than the actual one...
LOVED IT completely..Thanks for the pm
Thank you for such a warm welcome...Hugs to everyone...

And regd the last pm @aquiline (sorry couldn't reply back )and comment of A_Soul...Thank you for inviting me to your group but i rarely get time chat in IF...and this coming month is a tiring one...too many projects to handle...So i m really sorry that i wont be able to join you people...But i really hope i will join it once upon a time...Hope you people enjoy discussing about the ff Tongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09khusiarnavAquilinehoopoekushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Wow He Saved Her. That's Great. I Hope Arhi Fall In Love With Each Other.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09Aquilinehoopoe-Farwa_Ibrahim-

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
awesome :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09AquilineA_Soul

Aura7 Senior Member
Aura7
Aura7

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsshakethebiscuitkhusiarnavAquilineLeenaRockshoopoeshasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Howdy Lin!!! *Hugg* You stuck to your promise!!! Hug

The Update!! Day Dreaming
@Fortune...birdie, what were you thinking?u cant talk the heart language with the dude!Monkey Icons Yoyo he does not know what heart is!! Monkey Emoticon Cici forget knowing Green Heart!

@ASR... I told you ... i told you... Monkey Emoticons 
you went bonkers on learning abt your damsel in distress Monkey Emoticons

@ASR... "Just curious as to what the village monkey might be doing" uumm arr u talking abt my lill fellas here?Monkey Icons Cici
@Khushi... Aww baby!!hanging in air!! what a sight it must be! Monkey Emoticons Cici... oops sorry sweetheart...but i am not the one to be blamed here,... Lin is the one who has put u in sucha
state! *giggle*

@Khushi... yes girl!! dont ask for his help!! Monkey Emoticon

@ASR... Yes she is right!!! 'Why should you care?' temme temme ... Monkey Winks Cici

@ASR... @Khushi... ya ya ... go on ... we are listening to ur fights... Monkey Emoticons

Oh hang on ...what? did he just start feasting on her?Monkey Icons

@ASR... woah mate!! Monkey Winks Cici way to go dude!!Monkey Emoticons

@Khushi... Monkey Winks.  woaw .. Khushi? baby... its okie.. its okie... u alright? *giggle*
@ASR... that must have been some good meal out there that u just feasted on!!Monkey Emoticons
@ASR... oh there u go again! another apt name!! 'Recurring Hazzard'!! Monkey Emoticon
@Khushi... oh poor baby! look at ur state!! Monkey Icon 

@ASR... Dude!! She will sure stay quite but cant promise if she will not mess with your head!!Monkey Emoticons*giggle* am i right Lin?

@Lin... Thank you so much for the update sweetheart! this was just a superb scene u created ... awesome!! i applaud u for ur direction!!Monkey Icon

Oh okie ... so the next is only on Monday eh?! *SIGH*

~P

Edited by arushi_fan - 01 December 2012 at 2:07am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09AquilinehoopoekushipuglyA_Soul

shakethebiscuit Goldie
shakethebiscuit
shakethebiscuit

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Aww...

Res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: