Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 70)

207shikha IF-Rockerz
207shikha
207shikha

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
welcome back captain.!   

glad to have you back.! Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09AquilinekushipuglyA_Soul

Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
awesome...superb upsate

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09Aquiline

Crinklez. Senior Member
Crinklez.
Crinklez.

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Welcome Back!
We missed you but you delivered to us little gifts even while you were away.
This chapter was awesome. Full of arhi goodness.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09Aquilinekushipugly

casker IF-Rockerz
casker
casker

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
beautiful update.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09Aquiline

Reader_Hobby Goldie
Reader_Hobby
Reader_Hobby

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Hey!

Good to have you back! Hope you are well ...

After reading this, I was happy that a new chapter has been uploaded since I was a little upset earlier since the show is ending tomorrow ... but after having read this I'm feeling a little better. Smile

Once Lord Arnav and Khushi realised that they were travelling together for a short period in the carriage, I would've thought that a full blowwwn arguement would have surfaced ... but I'm pretty glad that it didn't. Phew! Big smile A few words were exchanged, but that was understandable. The way he helped Khushi out of the carriage was a small yet a significant gesture from his side, from my point of view ... I mean its not like he'd usually do something of that sorts really. It was sweet Embarrassed

Fortune was brilliant! When he said "Heartless Honeybee" --- that really made me smile. Lord Arnav being referred to as heartless is something that didn't really surprise me, but being called Honeybee by Fortune ... well that was pretty hilarious! Big smile

Then finally, Khushi stopped following the First Lord. He may not know or want to admit it, but she definately does affect him ... Fair enough he doesn't like being out of control especially with his feelings and emotions, and thus he became angry but he had the option of taking her back so she'd be on her way home ... out of his way and maybe mind, even for a little while ... I just wish that Khushi reaches home safe and before it it goes dark ... 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09Aquilinekushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

NallyLilyLove Senior Member
NallyLilyLove
NallyLilyLove

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

One more episode and IPKKND will bid farewell. But there are two things you must remember:

As long as there is Memory, IPKKND cannot die and will continue to live in millions of hearts.

And as long as there are Dreams, IPKKND Season 2 is only and certainly a possibility!!

Everything that happens is for the good. For now, let's take a three month break: the Cast, the Crew and the Fans. We fans need to focus on our studies, work, family and health. This is the time to do that.

But remember, we WILL be back. The Cast, Crew and the Fans. Yes, we will back with a bigger blast next time. Because IPKKND Season Two is coming. Coming with an array of new and varied Rabba Ves!

P. S. Break in IPKKND does not mean break in Arhaisa. There is a long way to go in this tale that the Lady in the Dark Hood is narrating to me. Just remember to always check the Index of the thread where the announcement of when the next update will be given will be posted. Oh, and because Aura wants to be at the Inn when I update the next chapter (she's at her grandmother's now) I will give you the next chapter on Saturday. 

Oh and after you comment here in our Inn's Book, you can come spend some time in Kushipugly's Cottage managed by Farwa. I'll be there. 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3284293 

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

THANK YOU so much for posting and thankyou so much for contining your writing. Ouch Your story truly brightened that part of my heart that has been darkened by the end of our beloved show. Ouch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafskhusiarnavbablio09Aquilinekushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

bablio09 Goldie
bablio09
bablio09

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
hey lin 
such a lovey dovey update and that too a longgg one. Clap
thank you.

just what we were waiting for.  feels so good to have his What The's and rabba ve moments today. 

Big smile

PS - I agree with you regarding the season 2.  i had mentioned in KP's post that we could have many more seasons.  they could just pick some good plots/FF from this very forum itself for each season.  at least i know of 2 FFs which are mindblowing.  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafskhusiarnavAquilinekushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Dearie thank you for updating today. Alot of Dhak Dhak's in the update and a couple of Rabba ve's too! God bless you for this. He simply doesn't care? Really khushi? You will get your answer soon enough when the Lordy Lord comes running to find you ;)

Lin, keep on updating! Saturday sounds good. :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09Aquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top