Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 64)

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

@BUDDIES-- well,am kinda disappointed n sad !! anothr day wth out our dearest Lin..i miss her so much ! wish she wud cum out of hr hibernation..b4 i go into mine..Ouch

No, Shas dear! NO hibernations for you as long as I'm alive!

Originally posted by arshy4ever

Hey... Linny... You are here...???? Some one please pinch me...Tongue

Come dear... A warm Hug for you...

Hope you  had a great time with your Parents...Embarrassed
And yes my dearest Reason Delver! I had a wondrous time with the family!!

Originally posted by hoopoe

oh my my... thats a big surprise... how r u dear?[/QUOTE]
I am quite well my dearest Hoopoe, full in spirit and happy at heart!!
Party away dear Soul, and Shas, I can never have enough of your hugs!

Goodness!! I'm chatting on my thread??? Okay, I think we need to switch to Farwa's thread, aka Kushipugly's Cottage...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3284293

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09hoopoeshassarshy4everA_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged

OMG!!!

My Dear Aquiline you came back

no words to say how much i missed you.
welcome backSmile

Edited by kushipugly - 28 November 2012 at 10:21am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09khusiarnavarshy4everAquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul-Farwa_Ibrahim-

9424976 Senior Member

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09Aquilinehoopoeshasskushipuglyarshy4everA_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
i told you my dear lin, whenever you will come back, will make you pay for staying away so long, so here you go

comrads in the circle, time to celbrate aquiline's arrival

My dear Lin, hope you have a pleasant time back at home & your family are all well n happy.
You just went for 2 weeks & these 2 weeks have been hell for us, some major ups n downs or shall i say just downs.
glad to have your support when we will need it the most on friday.

love you too much.

Edited by kushipugly - 28 November 2012 at 10:34am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafskhusiarnavbablio09Aquilinehoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Lin is back in the inn...this calls for celebration...Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09AquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
OMG... omg!!! Lin u are backk!!!!!! Big smile 

yeahhh... i am dancing!!!  oh yeah.. oh yeah... Wink LOL

Welcome Back!!!  Hug
Now our misery will lessen... love u hon!!! Big smileHeart

Edited by khusiarnav - 28 November 2012 at 12:04pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09Aquilinehoopoekushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

bablio09 Goldie
bablio09
bablio09

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Dear comrades, 

Below is the extract of a discussion where in I raised two queries to Shass and her explanatory replies thereafter regarding the Gryphons and the transformed creatures/beasts that the Gen and Lordy Lord are cursed to be. 

We would love to hear what the other dear comrades have to say about these points.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have two more queries on the topic of Gryphons dear Shass:  

1. If assuming that Gen Jha is Gryphon like creature then Lord ASR has to be mightier than this creature and what creature would that be ??

no1 cn say wht lordy,actually is..bt interestingly there wr two animals mentioned in da ff so far.. 
1.whn in da forest chp wth khushi, he referred to himslf as a ''LION'' n thn there's Lin's referral to Blake's Tyger [tiger]... if u hv noticed i hv written these two names in red in da post on Gryphon..n dat ws also da reasn why i thought of considering gryphon coz they cnt ''ovr powr'' tigers or lions.. n evn HP has mentiond it in hr pointers.. so i thnk we both suspect these two animals fr nw..
there's hwevr,a 3rd option too.. its nt been mentiond or nethg..bt sumhw in my subconscious,i do sumwhr suspect him to b a wolf too..coz of sum traits.. he's ''heading'' a clan or his pack..he's extremely possessive n protective of his family..evrythg abt da curse has to b in nyts,esp.moonlight brings certain vulnerability n beauty to him..its lyk u cn see da real him in it..i had commentd on it in da forest chp.. well,i hv been watching too much NAT GEO..LOLLOL..
n yes,evn i'm curious to knw if da lordy's curse or beastly form is more powrfl thn Gen's or not?.. bt i feel it has to b more thn Gen's coz,rem da 1st discussion on curse? whr i talkd of his pain..i sd it breaks him..meaning da curse has to b so strong n powrful dat in his struggle to contain it,he's left breathless n bitter n thn there r tmz whn he's totally helpless,loses da battle wth himslf in probably transforms..n dats whn he tries to run out of da house,way frm his family..coz he fears he may hurt thm..Smile
..thn in da forest chp..whn he kisses khushi..he slams his fist into da trunk of da wood n dust explodes frm it.. i thnk i dnt hv to comment on dat,coz normally no human cn do dat..

2. and that Gen. Jha has to be some one powerful, are we assuming it because he flew the distance from war zone to the village or did Lin mention about him being very powerful in one of her updates and i missed it.

no lin hasnt mentiond nethg on his curse or power.. we jst kp assuming thgs..dnt get confused. actually,off late we hv strtd to suspect dat he may hv an ''ulterior'' motive.. i say dis coz in one of previous chps, i thought he luvd khushi bt thn da CAT chp. chngd my opinion coz i thnk da one lie he sd ws ''dat he luvd hr''.. he doesnt luv hr at all..i feel.. n dat leaves u to da only nxt option..dat is sum higher motive ..perhaps he needs powers associated wth da curse..or may b curse stops him frm getting more powerful in sum way... dats why i considered gryphon.. jst a side wise research.. he cud so b a common animal wth sum extra ordinary strengths n all.. c wht i mean??

Edited by bablio09 - 28 November 2012 at 1:27pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bablio09

I have two more queries on the topic of Gryphons dear Shass:  

1. If assuming that Gen Jha is Gryphon like creature then Lord ASR has to be mightier than this creature and what creature would that be ??

no1 cn say wht lordy,actually is..bt interestingly there wr two animals mentioned in da ff so far.. 
1.whn in da forest chp wth khushi, he referred to himslf as a ''LION'' n thn there's Lin's referral to Blake's Tyger [tiger]... if u hv noticed i hv written these two names in red in da post on Gryphon..n dat ws also da reasn why i thought of considering gryphon coz they cnt ''ovr powr'' tigers or lions.. n evn HP has mentiond it in hr pointers.. so i thnk we both suspect these two animals fr nw..
there's hwevr,a 3rd option too.. its nt been mentiond or nethg..bt sumhw in my subconscious,i do sumwhr suspect him to b a wolf too..coz of sum traits.. he's ''heading'' a clan or his pack..he's extremely possessive n protective of his family..evrythg abt da curse has to b in nyts,esp.moonlight brings certain vulnerability n beauty to him..its lyk u cn see da real him in it..i had commentd on it in da forest chp.. well,i hv been watching too much NAT GEO..LOLLOL..
n yes,evn i'm curious to knw if da lordy's curse or beastly form is more powrfl thn Gen's or not?.. bt i feel it has to b more thn Gen's coz,rem da 1st discussion on curse? whr i talkd of his pain..i sd it breaks him..meaning da curse has to b so strong n powrful dat in his struggle to contain it,he's left breathless n bitter n thn there r tmz whn he's totally helpless,loses da battle wth himslf in probably transforms..n dats whn he tries to run out of da house,way frm his family..coz he fears he may hurt thm..Smile
..thn in da forest chp..whn he kisses khushi..he slams his fist into da trunk of da wood n dust explodes frm it.. i thnk i dnt hv to comment on dat,coz normally no human cn do dat..

2. and that Gen. Jha has to be some one powerful, are we assuming it because he flew the distance from war zone to the village or did Lin mention about him being very powerful in one of her updates and i missed it.

no lin hasnt mentiond nethg on his curse or power.. we jst kp assuming thgs..dnt get confused. actually,off late we hv strtd to suspect dat he may hv an ''ulterior'' motive.. i say dis coz in one of previous chps, i thought he luvd khushi bt thn da CAT chp. chngd my opinion coz i thnk da one lie he sd ws ''dat he luvd hr''.. he doesnt luv hr at all..i feel.. n dat leaves u to da only nxt option..dat is sum higher motive ..perhaps he needs powers associated wth da curse..or may b curse stops him frm getting more powerful in sum way... dats why i considered gryphon.. jst a side wise research.. he cud so b a common animal wth sum extra ordinary strengths n all.. c wht i mean??

Babi..chck ur inbox dear.. n i wnt to clear it to all dat it ws our private discussion bt thn we thought to bring it to da thread in da hope dat more brilliant minds cud add sum better thoughts to da ideas n improve da direction..
btw,Babi, i forgot to add it here bt saying it nw.. they'll both b vry worthy opponents..mark my words! no matter wht their curse may b,in the end it'll cum to a war b/w good n evil.. in wchevr way.. n Good shud win !!Wink
.. bt before dat ''da borderline good-evil traits'' n da person's beliefs on relations,ppl n world needs to b ''corrected''.. he's too flawed..one of da thgs khushi has to do in da process of healing vl hv to b dis too.. n dis also comprises of da ''lessons'' LH talks abt.. i'm waiting fr trw's update..lets see hw much of it i cn touch there n may b i'll get a chance to explain in detail..Smile

Edited by shass - 28 November 2012 at 12:43pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09hoopoe-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top