Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 62)

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

Originally posted by music1

That was some good old research Shaas...griffins   I am quite intrigued...he looks majestic buddy...
Gen Jha...we know why we dislike him...but then on a different status...he is as clever as the Eagle and Lions...but lions are not the smartest animals on earth...neither are the Eagles...so it does suit his personality...but  lions and Eagles leave u in awe too...two contradictory statements from me..I know...so is Gen Jha...Griffins are mythical...but they are one fascinating creatures...just like those mythological characters...

Thank u music1.. i thnk i get u perfectly..n dats why i ws myslf intrigued by da combo n da literature on it.. its not necessary dat he may hv all da characteristics dat a typical gryphon has.. bt da imp point is.. da beast has ''immense power'' n is well knwn fr ''intelligence''... lions r one of da most powerful beasts on earth..n eagles r knwn fr their intelligence too.. but at da same time nothg in da world is perfect ! yet HP says they wr more knwn fr bravery n loyalty..n i dnt doubt hr.. da ''loyalty'' part doesnt fit,along wth many othr thgs.. there'r sum characteristics in da article dat emphasize on certain traits dat v see so far in Gen.. i chose to write all da main characteristics of gryphons so dat v cn hv a more neutral n wider view on da subject.. bt its true dat unless more is revealed abt da Gen. its jst ''possibilities''..nothg more.. bt am glad u all r lyking da research,coz evn i enjoyed going thru it..Big smile

I applaud ur involment in the characters buddy.I'm pretty sure when Gen Jha comes on screen our minds are gonna overwork and who knows we might catch him off guard...it was a pleasure reading ur analysis...gives strength to characters from a different perspective.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09hoopoeshass

Leafs Senior Member
Leafs
Leafs

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
@kushipugly  -  the pictures you come up with are so expressive and just makes me smile from ear to ear.  You are very unique little one...please don't change.

BTW Miss A has been very quiet hasn't she?  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavhoopoeshasskushipuglyA_Soul

arshy4ever IF-Dazzler
arshy4ever
arshy4ever

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Hi... My dear Aura... I thank you for keeping our inn alive in absence of Linny...

Linny Darling...Hug

You know me very well right...?? This comment is for chapters 106-108Tongue

"Wars and all related to them, one can never be sure of," stated the young envoy, "When it will begin, when it will end, who will die and who will remain''.." ... It just reminds me of our IPK fans' fierce struggle for beloved SARUN... The part - who 'll die, who 'll remain gave me a tinge of pain... It feels like all of a sudden my whole world get shattered... I didn't even think about an evening without IPK... But now We Have To Put Up With It... Hope Linny's Gothic world 'll definitely  abate our frustrations and loneliness... Embarrassed

Linny I already told you that I have a habit of doubting you first and bite my tongue then...  
"He had been unusually quick to temper, lately, after his return from the South Village night trip. Kushi's dismissal had both hurt and angered him and he was taking it out on his soldiers, barking orders now and then, making his rounds of inspection a suffocating effort for his subordinates."... I know its common while someone get annoyed with any reason... But honestly say I didn't expect Gen:Jha to be like this... I don't know why... May be becoz I have seen him having a high intellectual capacity... But you proved me wrong with your next sentence Linny...His yearning to desperately befriend her battled with the desolation of his uncured curse and he had hoped to prepare himself to meet her again."... I think may be I should stop prejudice... right..? *puppy face*...

"A tiny slit in the ceiling of the tent let the ray of the late afternoon sun fall upon the gentle face on the painting making its eyes sparkle with a celestial cheer and its sad smile shine with an overpowering tenderness." ..."As the carriage trundled down the hill, the wind raced past them, wildly waving Lord Arnav's hair and coat flaps as well as the mane of the horses.".. Linny's special touches Embarrassed...I know you are eager in capturing all these tiny moments to make your updates more brighter...  

"Please do come in. Forgive my tardiness. My mind is simply wrapped up in the new assignment."...  Why do I feel like his new assignment is definitely not the WAR...??
" I can say that it is only with worthy intentions that I seek her friendship."... Linny you set up this whole update with enigmatic inner meanings... D'oh... Is it only me...?? No, I damn sure that there 'll be reason behind it... You know I'm a reason digger ...Big smile...

"I suppose not," said Master Gupta, "But a man at constant strain in the battlefield could look for other resorts if his wife is not close enough."..."I was merely suggesting the common code of soldiers' leisureliness, but no, I am not tagging you a liar."... I was very happy that you depicted master Gupta with optimum firmness...You gave the character a lot of nerve to question someone like Gen: Jha... I like that...

Linny... You know what the scene Arnav's ride to the hermit... I just couldn't help laughing... The word hermit reminds me of hermit crab... Moreover, I just imagine it in our mother-tongue, that  Lord Arnav Catches themLOLLOL... Sorry..It came to mind naturally...

"I wish you wouldn't speak words of truth like this. They hurt. Always." That was such a painful experience... My thoughts were lingering somewhere in my past...Some precious moments, some people who were so special... There are some things which we can't  never get  back... Only we can do cherish those memories... You are right...It really hurts always...

"And make my voyage more tiresome with his squawking,".... A smile appeared on my face...Smile...

"...his frenzied and alacritous adventure."...Wow... The words you chose were just beyond perfection...ClapClap...Liked it to the core... In fact I'm in love with this line... You are a talented writer indeed...

"Goodness! What new madness is this!" .. You said madness...??? Khushi is always related to madness...The Frenzied and Alacritious Adventure should be mad too... That's why Lord Arnav can't resist her ever...Embarrassed

Linny...Evil Smile... I found a reason again..."They will not expect her till Sunday so we need not worry them for no reason unless some reason does occur."... I smell the reason behind Nani's behaviour...Wink...

Now eagerly waiting for you Linny to unfold the story further...Day Dreaming

LeafskhusiarnavhoopoeshasskushipuglyA_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

Originally posted by hoopoe

Hey shass, from the given info in ur analysis on Griffin, i found certain features in favour and few against the nature of Gen. Jha. Since his character is layered and till now only few qualities of him were revealed, its hard to guess the nature of beast in him. I have just highlighted certain points from ur analysis which i found interesting...
Hey there HP, i knw..n dats why i wntd to share da info n discuss it..jst not da nature of da beast dats not clear bt da ''intentions'' of da beast r not clear
also..therefore,v cnt decide nethg n vl hv to wait sum more..i agree.

Qualities in favour of Gen. Jha:
    Griffins are most common in the art and lore of Ancient Greece Griffons (a cruel and eager kind of wild beast) Gryphon originally represented Satan and evil later came to represent Christ, especially his dual nature, both divine and earthly represents courage and boldness, and it is always drawn to powerful fierce monsters. It is used to denote strength and military courage and leadership but they will not face the lion or the elephant and the tiger alone is beyond their powers of attack..." Gryphon's love for gold Highly adaptable to any current situations makes the Gryphon an awesome predator Gods wanted a true, pure creature that would defend to the death, but not cause problems otherwise
  • The Gryphon can control both land and air in its form

Nothg more to add here as u got exactly wht i wntd u to see.. these r da vry thgs dat evn i feel resemble in Gen, so far..Thumbs Up

Qualities not in favour of Gen. Jha:

griffin was also thought of as king of the creatures. amalgamation of lion and eagle... Having been created in sight of the lion's bravery and the eagle's grace and intelligence phenomenally monogamous, only taking one mate in its lifetime powerful symbol of regal strength and loyalty. Gryphons were said to kill serpents and basilisks, both embodiments of evil, thus protecting mankind. Gryphons symbolize both strength and wisdom combined in heraldry
  • symbol of divine power and a guardian of the divine...
 AGN..da same thgs i felt ddnt go wth his character,keeping his present traits in mind..yet there r thgs here wch r debate-able.
Some interesting and intriguing points:hv undrlind thm.. why not consider an amalgamation of two creatures??or da qualities it depicts??whn we 1st met him,we saw him all dat..his profession indicates dat..he's brave n intelligent,only he uses it fr da wrong purpose,dnt u thnk?at dis point i wud lyk to connect da below mentiond points of urs..wch lyk u got me curious too..CUD THEIR B AN ULTERIOR MOTIVE thn jst da curse??v r alrdy suspecting it..tho vague.. @last point; cud he hv sum connection wth LH too?tho v hvnt seen hr cum in his dreams bt wht if LH had punishd him fr sum reason? i'm pointg at dis coz frm da vry begining of our discussions,i hv been thnkg of dis..bt it cud b wrong.these vry thgs cn get clear only wth time..btw @monogamy point..its confusing ,sure bt v dnt knw his past..
    This made their eyries very tempting to hunters, so Gryphons were forced to keep vigilant guard over their nests. Gryphons had instinct which allowed them to know where buried treasure was  in the Middle Ages it was believed that the feathers and claws of a Gryphon has special magical powers. It is said that a poisoned liquid will change colors if served in a cup fashioned from a Gryphon's claw. The only way one could acquire a Gryphon's claw though, in legend, is by a holy man who cured a Gryphon of some illness and received the claw as payment for his kindness.
  • Gryphons as beasts of the light, on the other hand the symbol of the Gryphon has also found its way into demonic rites representating Cor, the Shadow of the World.

PERFECT SELECTION OF POINTERS!Clap.. da one  reason why i considered him as a griffin ws coz he's got a ''DUAL NATURE''.. kind of crosses lines b/w good n evil..frm protector to defender..''provocation'' determines it all..

I can only assume my dear shass... i may be totally wrong... The positive features so far revealed about Gen. Jha matches with Griffin's nature, but still, since they also symbolize regal strength, wisdom, loyalty and divine power, i find it hard to associate the creature with the beast in him. I highly doubt the beast in him will be an amalgamation of Lion and Eagle, which both represents the king of its own kind... all noble and royal unlike Gen. Jha who is treacherous and deceitful. This is totally my POV. I may be wrong.
n there r 100 percent more chances of me being wrong,fr evry 1 percent of ur chances being wrong..LOLLOL..lyk i said am only considering not stamping him wth da title.. u knw,i hv nvr read J.K.Rowling..am not a harry potter fan..hv seen da movies only in parts,so cnt say much on it..my mythology knowledge is EXTREMLY LIMITED''..bt i luv reading itBig smile..so dis ws so much funTongue..btw,why cnt we consider him trying to rule da world wth both forms,v do suspect he wnts power..as fr treacherous n deceitful,i kp da option opn fr me,thnkg he may hv chosen dat fr sum reason,may b ONLY FOR REST OF DA WORLD bt not fr EVERY1 in his lyf,considering he may hv a past wth sum1..agn,it cud b such a stupid suggestion n most of all b4 time..so wont touch dis yet..

Let me wait for the upcoming chapters to get some detailed insight of his character. May be then we will get some pointers to guess the beast in him... But hats off to you dear. Great effort... Clap
Thank u dear HP .. i'm glad u guys lykd it.. btw Soul,i knew u wud say sumthg abt a PH.D..LOL
PS; guys,i got a li'l late tody..so i wont b writing on Hippogriff.. bt dats one creature,i suspect more thn ''Griffins''.. frm whtevr li'l i hv researchd. vl mk a post on it 2rw..Smile

EDITED-- @LEAFS-- i hv replied to ur PM on CAC thread..plz check it on pg;34..Smile

Hoopoe... This is wat, i was waiting for... yes was waiting for your post over shass's one...
you know, Shass has high energy n all and it's you who give the direction to that energy... So the final product has to be best and really very meaningful...!!

I really obligied to comrades  who has associated me with you two as AwesomeThreesome and A.S.H., however i really doubt i play any good role in it..!!

As here comes my limitations... I am very bad in discussion as i m not at all person of discussion... in every discussion of my life till date, i m just a listener... while all it going on the only thoughts come in my mind is ppl r so knowledgeable, wise and capable to put right words at right time in right way...

I dont really remember who has started reffering us as A.S.H (Leafs or bablio? leafs i think.. I JUST LOVED i tHeart), ok when i read that, in next fraction of sec the thought came in my mind is; i wish hoopoe's username was starting with R, so we could be ASR..Wink

Leafsbablio09hoopoeshasskushipuglyarshy4ever

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leafs

@kushipugly  -  the pictures you come up with are so expressive and just makes me smile from ear to ear.  You are very unique little one...please don't change.

BTW Miss A has been very quiet hasn't she?  
thankyou leafsSmile
I hope Miss A is OK. The current news is just heartbreaking for all of us . We the readers are finding it difficult to read anything about arshi these days , i have no idea how the writers , who whilst writing put all their soul & mind in their writing, will be able to write anything about arnav these days
I dont know but i m happy to read shass harrypotter research on shaym these days  because i know for sure it will be difficult to read arshi magical encounter...

Leafs,  never ever i thought i will hate a friday...

Edited by kushipugly - 28 November 2012 at 6:05am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09hoopoeshassA_Soul

soniachammu Senior Member
soniachammu
soniachammu

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Are u back aquiiline been waiting for ages will u continue or quit like many who have stopped writing sorry to ask like this but amfeeling very sad that people are just stopping coz the show is ending or barun is leaving why stop or cut ur creativity just coz the show ia ending u ff ss and os writers are so amazing beings uu weave magic into our lives u don't need any show to go on for u to write it is ur creativity which attracts like moth if it was just a serial I wouldn't have been here reading all the amazing stories u write
Please people don't quit writing ur skills are amazing don't just waste coz the serial has lost its charm please do write I love all of u do write

Leafsbablio09shassA_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

Hoopoe... This is wat, i was waiting for... yes was waiting for your post over shass's one...
you know, Shass has high energy n all and it's you who give the direction to that energy... So the final product has to be best and really very meaningful...!!

I really obligied to comrades  who has associated me with you two as AwesomeThreesome and A.S.H., however i really doubt i play any good role in it..!!

As here comes my limitations... I am very bad in discussion as i m not at all person of discussion... in every discussion of my life till date, i m just a listener... while all it going on the only thoughts come in my mind is ppl r so knowledgeable, wise and capable to put right words at right time in right way...

I dont really remember who has started reffering us as A.S.H (Leafs or bablio? leafs i think.. I JUST LOVED i tHeart), ok when i read that, in next fraction of sec the thought came in my mind is; i wish hoopoe's username was starting with R, so we could be ASR..Wink

Thank you dear soul. Even i was waiting for ur take on griffins. Earlier you suggested eagle, now shass mentioned a creature which is an amalgamation of eagle and Lion. This is getting more interesting day by day. Im learning a lot from all you guys. Also by these friendly discussions we are unknowingly adding more depth to the tale of Arhasia... So please do share your thoughts too...

Its really fortunate that we have a place like Arhasia to gather in and share our thoughts... If not for this place, i might have found it hard to cope up with the IPKKND fiasco...

Leafsbablio09shassA_Soul

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Res.
my 1000th post!!! Big smile

Leafsbablio09hoopoeshass

Go to top