Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 60)

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Welcome back Lin.Hope u got to spend some quality time with ur parents...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAura7bablio09hoopoeshass

-_-harsh42 IF-Dazzler
-_-harsh42
-_-harsh42

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
I have not been commenting as much as I would have wanted to. . .
But that does not mean I am not following the tale!! Of course, I am!! Big smile

Khushi has ended up with Arnav now. AGAIN!! LOL
Magnets, both of them, I tell you!! Tongue

Thanks for the PM, Aura, hun. . . Hug
Hope to hear from you soon too!! Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAura7bablio09hoopoeshasskushipugly

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

Hippogriff...

vl write sumthg on it trw.. tc.Smile

OMG... some one is doing P.hd on tale and its charectars...
well it is informative... and few chars goes well with Gen jha... let c wats Lin have for us...

And HIPPOGIRFF... wow i like that creature in Herry Potter!! 

Aura7Leafsbablio09hoopoeshasskushipugly

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Welcome Back..Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAura7bablio09

207shikha IF-Rockerz
207shikha
207shikha

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
well that's a great news.!

will be waiting for you then..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAura7bablio09

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged

OMG Shass, this is brilliant. Clap 

Im not talking about the Griffin or Hippocriff but the efforts you took to summarise the above data. Great effort dear... For a minute, i thought im reading some exerpts from J.K.Rowling's Harry Potter book "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them". I must admit even when i read the Harry potter series i didnt get so much info about Griffin.

Since Harry was a Griffindor - which is famous for its bravery and loyalty - its hard for me to associate Griffin with some shaded character like Gen. Jha. Still, i'll try to connect the above mentioned qualities of Griffin with Gen.Jha's character and will make a detailed comment later...

You not going to leave Hippocriff too?... Shocked 

You know something shass, when i read about the mention of dead rats in the dungeon where khushi was locked up, the first thought which crossed my mind about the creature creating the rattling sound there... was a Hippocriff. Then i dismissed the idea thinking that im still not out from the world of harry potter. But you again made me enter that fantasy world...

Edited by hoopoe - 27 November 2012 at 5:17am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09khusiarnavshasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Hey shass, from the given info in ur analysis on Griffin, i found certain features in favour and few against the nature of Gen. Jha. Since his character is layered and till now only few qualities of him were revealed, its hard to guess the nature of beast in him. I have just highlighted certain points from ur analysis which i found interesting...

Qualities in favour of Gen. Jha:
  • Griffins are most common in the art and lore of Ancient Greece
  • Griffons (a cruel and eager kind of wild beast)
  • Gryphon originally represented Satan and evil
  • later came to represent Christ, especially his dual nature, both divine and earthly represents courage and boldness, and it is always drawn to powerful fierce monsters.
  • It is used to denote strength and military courage and leadership but they will not face the lion or the elephant and the tiger alone is beyond their powers of attack..."
  • Gryphon's love for gold
  • Highly adaptable to any current situations makes the Gryphon an awesome predator
  • Gods wanted a true, pure creature that would defend to the death, but not cause problems otherwise
  • The Gryphon can control both land and air in its form 

Qualities not in favour of Gen. Jha:

• griffin was also thought of as king of the creatures.
  • amalgamation of lion and eagle...
  • Having been created in sight of the lion's bravery and the eagle's grace and intelligence
  • phenomenally monogamous, only taking one mate in its lifetime powerful symbol of regal strength and loyalty.
  • Gryphons were said to kill serpents and basilisks, both embodiments of evil, thus protecting mankind.
  • Gryphons symbolize both strength and wisdom combined in heraldry
  • symbol of divine power and a guardian of the divine...

Some interesting and intriguing points:
  • This made their eyries very tempting to hunters, so Gryphons were forced to keep vigilant guard over their nests. Gryphons had instinct which allowed them to know where buried treasure was
  •  in the Middle Ages it was believed that the feathers and claws of a Gryphon has special magical powers. It is said that a poisoned liquid will change colors if served in a cup fashioned from a Gryphon's claw. The only way one could acquire a Gryphon's claw though, in legend, is by a holy man who cured a Gryphon of some illness and received the claw as payment for his kindness.
  • Gryphons as beasts of the light, on the other hand the symbol of the Gryphon has also found its way into demonic rites representating Cor, the Shadow of the World.

I can only assume my dear shass... i may be totally wrong... The positive features so far revealed about Gen. Jha matches with Griffin's nature, but still, since they also symbolize regal strength, wisdom, loyalty and divine power, i find it hard to associate the creature with the beast in him. I highly doubt the beast in him will be an amalgamation of Lion and Eagle, which both represents the king of its own kind... all noble and royal unlike Gen. Jha who is treacherous and deceitful. This is totally my POV. I may be wrong.

Let me wait for the upcoming chapters to get some detailed insight of his character. May be then we will get some pointers to guess the beast in him... But hats off to you dear. Great effort... Clap 

Edited by hoopoe - 27 November 2012 at 10:30am

Leafsbablio09shasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Hey shass, from the given info in ur analysis on Griffin, i found certain features in favour and few against the nature of Gen. Jha. Since his character is layered and till now only few qualities of him were revealed, its hard to guess the nature of beast in him. I have just highlighted certain points from ur analysis which i found interesting...
Hey there HP, i knw..n dats why i wntd to share da info n discuss it..jst not da nature of da beast dats not clear bt da ''intentions'' of da beast r not clear
also..therefore,v cnt decide nethg n vl hv to wait sum more..i agree.

Qualities in favour of Gen. Jha:
  • Griffins are most common in the art and lore of Ancient Greece
  • Griffons (a cruel and eager kind of wild beast)
  • Gryphon originally represented Satan and evil
  • later came to represent Christ, especially his dual nature, both divine and earthly represents courage and boldness, and it is always drawn to powerful fierce monsters.
  • It is used to denote strength and military courage and leadership but they will not face the lion or the elephant and the tiger alone is beyond their powers of attack..."
  • Gryphon's love for gold
  • Highly adaptable to any current situations makes the Gryphon an awesome predator
  • Gods wanted a true, pure creature that would defend to the death, but not cause problems otherwise
  • The Gryphon can control both land and air in its form

Nothg more to add here as u got exactly wht i wntd u to see.. these r da vry thgs dat evn i feel resemble in Gen, so far..Thumbs Up

Qualities not in favour of Gen. Jha:

• griffin was also thought of as king of the creatures.
  • amalgamation of lion and eagle...
  • Having been created in sight of the lion's bravery and the eagle's grace and intelligence
  • phenomenally monogamous, only taking one mate in its lifetime powerful symbol of regal strength and loyalty.
  • Gryphons were said to kill serpents and basilisks, both embodiments of evil, thus protecting mankind.
  • Gryphons symbolize both strength and wisdom combined in heraldry
  • symbol of divine power and a guardian of the divine...
 AGN..da same thgs i felt ddnt go wth his character,keeping his present traits in mind..yet there r thgs here wch r debate-able.
Some interesting and intriguing points:hv undrlind thm.. why not consider an amalgamation of two creatures??or da qualities it depicts??whn we 1st met him,we saw him all dat..his profession indicates dat..he's brave n intelligent,only he uses it fr da wrong purpose,dnt u thnk?at dis point i wud lyk to connect da below mentiond points of urs..wch lyk u got me curious too..CUD THEIR B AN ULTERIOR MOTIVE thn jst da curse??v r alrdy suspecting it..tho vague.. @last point; cud he hv sum connection wth LH too?tho v hvnt seen hr cum in his dreams bt wht if LH had punishd him fr sum reason? i'm pointg at dis coz frm da vry begining of our discussions,i hv been thnkg of dis..bt it cud b wrong.these vry thgs cn get clear only wth time..btw @monogamy point..its confusing ,sure bt v dnt knw his past..
  • This made their eyries very tempting to hunters, so Gryphons were forced to keep vigilant guard over their nests. Gryphons had instinct which allowed them to know where buried treasure was
  •  in the Middle Ages it was believed that the feathers and claws of a Gryphon has special magical powers. It is said that a poisoned liquid will change colors if served in a cup fashioned from a Gryphon's claw. The only way one could acquire a Gryphon's claw though, in legend, is by a holy man who cured a Gryphon of some illness and received the claw as payment for his kindness.
  • Gryphons as beasts of the light, on the other hand the symbol of the Gryphon has also found its way into demonic rites representating Cor, the Shadow of the World.

PERFECT SELECTION OF POINTERS!Clap.. da one  reason why i considered him as a griffin ws coz he's got a ''DUAL NATURE''.. kind of crosses lines b/w good n evil..frm protector to defender..''provocation'' determines it all..

I can only assume my dear shass... i may be totally wrong... The positive features so far revealed about Gen. Jha matches with Griffin's nature, but still, since they also symbolize regal strength, wisdom, loyalty and divine power, i find it hard to associate the creature with the beast in him. I highly doubt the beast in him will be an amalgamation of Lion and Eagle, which both represents the king of its own kind... all noble and royal unlike Gen. Jha who is treacherous and deceitful. This is totally my POV. I may be wrong.
n there r 100 percent more chances of me being wrong,fr evry 1 percent of ur chances being wrong..LOLLOL..lyk i said am only considering not stamping him wth da title.. u knw,i hv nvr read J.K.Rowling..am not a harry potter fan..hv seen da movies only in parts,so cnt say much on it..my mythology knowledge is EXTREMLY LIMITED''..bt i luv reading itBig smile..so dis ws so much funTongue..btw,why cnt we consider him trying to rule da world wth both forms,v do suspect he wnts power..as fr treacherous n deceitful,i kp da option opn fr me,thnkg he may hv chosen dat fr sum reason,may b ONLY FOR REST OF DA WORLD bt not fr EVERY1 in his lyf,considering he may hv a past wth sum1..agn,it cud b such a stupid suggestion n most of all b4 time..so wont touch dis yet..

Let me wait for the upcoming chapters to get some detailed insight of his character. May be then we will get some pointers to guess the beast in him... But hats off to you dear. Great effort... Clap
Thank u dear HP .. i'm glad u guys lykd it.. btw Soul,i knew u wud say sumthg abt a PH.D..LOL
PS; guys,i got a li'l late tody..so i wont b writing on Hippogriff.. bt dats one creature,i suspect more thn ''Griffins''.. frm whtevr li'l i hv researchd. vl mk a post on it 2rw..Smile

EDITED-- @LEAFS-- i hv replied to ur PM on CAC thread..plz check it on pg;34..Smile

Edited by shass - 27 November 2012 at 11:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09hoopoeA_Soul

Go to top