Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 6)

hellgirl Senior Member
hellgirl
hellgirl

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Wow new thread just for our sake ...thanx aquiline...
I hv not yet read the update but i am going right now to read it...
Enjoy ur stay with ur parent...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09Aquilinehoopoeshass

angeldream14 IF-Sizzlerz
angeldream14
angeldream14

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
loved it

awesome

harder he tries to push her closer he finds himself to her

congras 4 new thread

Aura7bablio09Aquilinehoopoeshass

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Dearest Lin..there're times whn i read ur work n wonder,if she'll evr exhaust herslf of abilities n creativity?? bt am glad u nvr do !! it ws a SUPERB UPDATE Thumbs Up... i loved da update,coz i saw da glimpse of da ''WHY'', i had been searching for. Those last few lines in da stable,speaks volumes of dat ''WHY''.. roots of da WHY.. the curse is only part of it !! ..vl not touch it in detail yet,as am sure there's much more to it..let sum more pieces of puzzle fall in places n v shall see da TRUTH..  NOT claiming dat am ryt, jst expressing wht i see n understnd..Smile

LORD ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA !! ...A man wrapped in mystery,arrogance n self authority !! A man who,lyk ur antagonist, luvs to wear masks!! luvs to hide da REAL him!.. A man who hates to hear nethg against himslf..but vl willingly claim dat he's heartless.. is he really?? ..those who hv da most beautiful hearts, r most liable to breakage..simply coz they r most sensitive.. most compassionate.. most pure! did he too possess such a heart,long bk? did he see da world wth such a heart? found it full of beauty n love n joy? n thn one day,he ws made to wake up frm his beautiful dream..only to find da ugliness of da world..da horror of lyf.. the fragility of relationshps! it must hv been a nyt mare..it must hv shattered him..left him helpless.. but did he gv up?? no! he fought bk..at wht cost?? HE LOST HIMSELF !! n held on to wht he believed he needed da best to survive... All da vows he made thn, MAKES HIM DA MAN HE IS TODAY!! in his eyes, he is right..all his actions r justified..sumwhr da hatred n vengeance fr da world,dominating his thoughts.. filling him wth bitterness!! stopping him frm trusting n loving!

This is WHY he can see da beauty of Khushi's heart..coz he knws whr it cums frm.. this is wht ''Threatens'' him..Scares him.. He knws she's da only one who cn break da ''Hard'' facade to his persona.. she cn penetrate it n drag him out of da shadows, he so lyks to hide in.. n find sumthg,he doesnt wnt hr to find.. n dis is why he pushes hr evrytm {curse is part of it}.. On da othr hand.. Nothg so far has been un-noticed whn it cums to her.. Destiny/God has been helping hr at evry step..pushing thm into eachothr's paths..until one day they'll stop fighting n accept wht is theirs! ...she has been witness to his ruthlessness..his goodness..n nw evn his pain.. dis vry pain dat is center of his being..is sumwhr also da pain of her life..dats why she cried fr him..n dats why she followed him inside da living room... she understood his pain.. n he Knows she did..dats why he doesnt wnt her around..coz he feels she'll Break him into a person, dat died long bk..n if she does dat..thn probably he feels he'll b PROVED to b WRONG all his lyf..!! in his beliefs,his reasons ,his actions!! There r indeed lessons fr him to learn n there is still time fr it.. He'll b conquered by a beautiful Heart in the end,..bt until he sees da wisdom behind it..it'll b a continuous battle NOT only b/w da two..but also wthin himself !!

PS;
 i so want a Ball in da castle..bt lets see wht da special event is all abt..

PPS;

Dear buddies..i may not b around lyk b4..thanks to Capt. Responsibility!!Ouch but i'll miss u guys alot..n try to visit da inn,whnevr i can.. Smile..luv u guys..TC.Heart

Edited by shass - 09 November 2012 at 12:39pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09Aquilinehoopoe-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
   Aquiline has requested the comrads to keep the grandfather clock cave clean whilst she is away, so i just came here to dust away the place .    

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

medhareesAura7bablio09khusiarnavAquilinehoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-

russelskhushi IF-Dazzler
russelskhushi
russelskhushi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
congrats on the new theared...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7Aquiline

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Res
My 800th comment!!! Big smile

Edited

God i am finally here!! I am so sorry everyone... IF is so gloomy, i am so sad and depressed i dont feel like doing anything!! I hate it, the way i am attached to this show.. loved it for so long that its just impossible to take it out from my system!! I guess it will take sometime to get over it... But one thing i have learned from all this is I will NEVER get so attached to any show henceforth. Will never love so much that it becomes part of my life. I feel hurt, betrayed, irked, angry and what not!!! God help me get over this... Ouch  Cry  Cry

Enough of my emotional Drama!!

I love u guys who were here, commented, shared their feelings!! Shass, kusipugly, hoopoe, Leafs, A_soul, farwa_Ibrahim thanks dearies... love u loads!! U made me smile with ur comments... thank u for keeping our thread alive and lively!! Big smile Smile Star Star

coming to the updates!! I dont have to say how much I loved it!! After what is going on... it was my relief, our own Arashia world!! Lin love u so much... Heart

Chapter 103
Title was very apt, indeed  war of emotions!!
Emotions that were unsaid, emotions which could not be held any longer, emotions felt by two people without any word spoken... Amazing chapter... Its one of my favorites chapter so far Lin!! Thumbs Up
 "Is this your way of an apology?"
"I don't apologize to anyone," he said bluntly, "I have no need for it."
"You do not apologize in words," corrected Kushi.
round of applause for khusi, she got that right!! He will never apologize in words!!  he is well surrounded by his arrogance and power which will never allow him to feel guilty and acknowledge it and apologize!! Not happening... atleast not now!!

He looked at her, "I never regret anything, Kushi Kumari Gupta. But if you want to feel better, I will tell you that I am disappointed to see you in this state."

he was disappointed to see her in that state... or was feeling guilty for putting her in that state!! I guess he assumed her to be ever fighting and never giving up spirit but everything has a limit... this time he pushed that limit button!! However, I was glad he said that, for me he tried to challenge her to being back her fighting spirit!! 

And then comes the last para... I was already too emotional and what he said made me cry!! I wanted to go hug My Lordy Lord so bad... Hug

And with that he stormed out of the barn, leaving Kushi gazing into the air, broken inside and silently weeping again, not for her, but for a heart that had been harbouring unhealed wounds behind the guise of his cold face until his heart iced over and froze and he was no more warm...

I am so happy the conversation took place!! Its one step for something better... though his outburst is still due but... atleast she knows he has so much of pain and agony inside him! something in common even if it is the pain of loosing loved ones.

Awesome chapter! period. Big smile  Clap  Thumbs Up

Edited by khusiarnav - 10 November 2012 at 2:39pm

Aura7AquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

bablio09 Goldie
bablio09
bablio09

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
wonderful updates Lin.  

Rahim chacha understood what khushi wanted just like her father would have.  i'm glad that not only the family members but also the servants care for khushi.  the prakash brothers searching for her and the cook with coffee and bread  at the stable. 

he was worried when Anjali informed that Khushi was missing. even if Anjali had not forced him he would have gone in search for her.    
he went in search for her only to check  and ensure that she was ok after all that he had put her through. he definitely was feeling guilty.

He may not apologise in words but his actions speak and Khushi understood it as well.  although she wanted him to acknowledge by words that he was guilty.

Lordy Lord looks like it is gonna take you ages to become normal.  One minute you show you are concerned and care about her and the next minute you speak so harshly and terminate her services with immediate effect.

ok so now if khushi has to go back to her family it means that General Jha is free to come back to the Castle as there is an important occasion and it was nearly the end of the war. right A ?

Edited by bablio09 - 09 November 2012 at 12:23pm

Aquilinehoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bablio09

wonderful updates Lin.  

Rahim chacha understood what khushi wanted just like her father would have.  i'm glad that not only the family members but also the servants care for khushi.  the prakash brothers searching for her and the cook with coffee and bread  at the stable. 

he was worried when Anjali informed that Khushi was missing. even if Anjali had not forced him he would have gone in search for her.    
he went in search for her only to check  and ensure that she was ok after all that he had put her through. he definitely was feeling guilty.

He may not apologise in words but his actions speak and Khushi understood it as well.  although she wanted him to acknowledge by words that he was guilty.

Lordy Lord looks like it is gonna take you ages to become normal.  One minute you show you are concerned and care about her and the next minute you speak so harshly and terminate her services with immediate effect.

ok so now if khushi has to go back to her family it means that General Jha is free to come back to the Castle as there is an important occasion and it was nearly the end of the war. right A ?

My Fav points!!Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09Aquilinehoopoekushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top