Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 58)

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bablio09

Hey welcome back dear Lin.  Hope you had a wonderful time back home.  Hug

n Aura dear thanks for being with us throughout Lin's absence. and looking forward to seeing you at the Inn more often with your bright, colourful and very apt pics.Clap

you & our dear KP, just find the perfect pictures to emote. but these days she is not at her best.  she is feeling a bit low. I hope the coming update of Lordy Lord and Khushi in the forest brings her back to the old eversmiling Kushipugly.  

@shass : of course I am listening.  Winkthat comment was for me right.D'oh  but dont you think of reducing the size of your analysis.  cause after the update i always look forward to read your (A.S.H.) take on the update.  not only that i also want to read what each one of you comment on the other twosome posts

@ - Ms. Plagiariser - Thankyou for taking the necessary action.  

Yes Babi..it ws fr u..Big smile..bt i want  to mention ur awesome ability of ''Precise writing'' buddy.. altho i thought i ws da only one designating da whole world wth shot-pet names.. u evn beat me at dat !! u refer to 3 ppl in jst 3 letters !! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!!.Clap..LOLLOL
u gotta gv me classes..BAS !!LOL
n lyk u evn am luking fr ur comments.. luv reading thm.. they r lyk ''Capsule versions'' of da update--as Lin wud put it.. n admire thm   ALWAYS !Hug

@ KA--- wht nice pics dear.. loved ur colourful posts..Thumbs Up..

Edited by shass - 25 November 2012 at 2:38pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda-95LeafsAura7bablio09khusiarnavhoopoekushipuglyA_Soul

kvarsha IF-Rockerz
kvarsha
kvarsha

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
update soon Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda-95bablio09

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!!
surprise update  from aquiline brought by aura !! i thought no updates for 2 more days!!!!

But wait a second, i m on the second page of update,NAHEEEN!!!!!

@aura:
 you keeping us entertained by brining in aquiline's update, i m actually short of words now to show my gratitude.
All i can say is just thankyou & love you.
Dont you dare try to become invisible again when aquiline arrives & remember we will not let you go now ever!

Edited by kushipugly - 25 November 2012 at 4:21pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda-95Leafskhusiarnavbablio09hoopoeshassA_Soul

hatelove_1 Goldie
hatelove_1
hatelove_1

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
welcome back

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda-95Leafsbablio09

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aura7

Aquiline:

PLAGIARISM ISSUE REPAIRED

Having coming across my work being plagiarized, I was at first numbed to react or, should I say, overcome by a mixture of emotions. I wasamused that the assumed "claim" that my work will never be plagiarized had actually failed. I was surprised that someone had actually done it which meant they found my work worthy of being spread outside the Forum. I was excited because it was like a mission to investigate who the culprit was and how I must wisely and carefully spill her beans.

And only slightly I was disturbed. Now, what was I disturbed by? No, not because my work was plagiarized. But because I knew the plagiarizer could be one whom I had come to embrace.

Owing to my FF having the least readers even though it crossed its 105th chapter and also for proved reasons, it was certain she was a member of the Forum. Hence she fell into one of the following categories: She was either my silent liker or silent reader. But what I feared most: she could be a Comrade or casual commentor I had thanked and took to heart.

OMG!!!!!!!

this is just unbelievable Dead 
Now i m just sick & tired of people abusing others hard workCry
Aquiline is such a sweetheart, why did you do it to herCry

This is what hurt me. That there was a Brutus to my unsuspecting Caesar. That there was a Judas at the table where I dine with and narrated out to my dear readers. However, after a series of dramatic vigilance conducted upon the writer's blog by me and Aura, now the storm is past and this is my valedictory words to the concerned person:

I would like to heartily thank my plagiarizer for being kind enough to terminate her blog which, I would prefer to believe, she had made out of obsessive love for my story. I am touched by your affection, dear, but I so hope you have understood why plagiarism of any kind is said to be in human and disrespectful.

If I knew who you were, I would hug you and assure you that I have only gratitude for you being so quick to understand my demand. On behalf of all my readers and Comrades (who out of their protective love for my tale were violently assertive in their demand to make you understand your folly), I offer a polite handshake to my dearest plagiarizer whom I have completely forgiven and who, I believe, will not commit this act again and will continue to read my tale with the same amount of love with which she had begun reading it.

Plagiarizer,
i want to thank you for one thing which is for the first time in my life i found out what a plagiarizer is, what his/her actual job is & how do they silently copy others work.
thankyou darling for giving some knowledge to a brainless auntyjee.

But please in future,  try  to be a genuine writer & earn some genuine respect rather than copying some other writer hard work in yr own name as stealing can give you some hope/ peace for timebeing but in the long run these people always end up in dark rooms all alone.

HOOPOE's QUERY

Hoopoe had asked a very valid doubt in the update before the last and I just wanted to ensure that she was answered righteously. Shas had vividly pointed out the answer but brilliant Hoopoe still needed some more fodder to digest the doubt. Hence these few lines were created on the spur to show her what I had intended and had thought needed no wording since my readers are brilliants! This short scene is for you, Hoopoe, for your unquenched question'''Hope it will help.

i thought arnav didnt come to say an angry goodbye because he will somehow follow her like the last time with shadow before  he embarks on his journey to find hermit.

But now all my guesses thanks to barun ji are just going down the drain these days.

Thankyou hoope & shass, as some of us especially me are clueless these days, your questions will give us an  update as to what actually happened.

Thnakyou Aquiline, i told you you are not only a genius writer but a pshycic too who knows very well what is going on in these heads of ours.

Just love you too muchHeart

OK! time to see what actuaaly happened, how come Laad governer didnt come to say goodbyes.

He woke up with a start and realized it was already morning after another night of troubled sleep. The first thought that crossed his mind was what made this morning more important than all the others.

Morning important for 2 reasonsConfused one being he is going to find a hermit & the other one that khushi is leaving...

He got out of bed and after his morning wash, began changing into a new set of clothes, at the near completion of which his sister came into his room, enquiring after him. The presence of the other in the room, silently confirmed the memory of what they had lost, the pain they had endured in its aftermath and the prolonged drag to recover from it.

UnhappyUnhappy

After he was readied, he left his room and made for the stairs, followed by his sister. He had just stepped down from the last stair and emerged into the living room when his eyes fell on the door closest to the stairway.

He paused.

"Is she gone, Di?" he asked, his eyes on the door.

"Yes, Chotey. A few minutes ago."

He continued to the central doors, heading for the stable.

He had sensed the wistfulness in his sister's last words but strangely he was not disconcerted by it. All he could think of was his mother who was no longer there and for whom he was willing to overlook his staunch atheism to allow rituals to be conducted in the Castle for her sake.

And when it came to his mother, he was blind and deaf to everything around him. Even to his sister.

Excuse me!!
this is itDisapprove

Short update but it being a surprise update , i loved itClap 

this means that he was sad & effected with khushi leaving the castle but didnt react to it much as he was going on a search for his mother's prayers being performed ritually even though he doesnt belive in rituals.

A.S.H, bablio reviews soon will be apreciated muchSmile

FUTURE UPDATES

Aura darling. Thank you for captaining our Comrades Ship for a while. You are a dear one, you are! And dear friends, like I said, I need a chota break. Just a day or two or three''Depends. But I am coming, yes your Aquiline the Storyteller, with what's waiting for you in the coming chapters! *evil smirk*

Our lovely Aquiline, looking forward to see you soon & whenever you come i m waiting for you with this

EDITED:
@ shass & bablio: after reading yr concern & love about me i feel like eating a samosa

i m a very shy person you see & not very good in taking people's love n concern.

yes i m a bit down these days (kia karoon burhapain may gudday pay dil aa gia)   but today was a very happy day,sarun especially  barun was showerd with huge love in birmingham at spl . Others were just as extras, felt for them...

Love you all so so muchHug

And yes, our Aquiline is back , now looking forward to some power packed electrifying eyelocks, pulling , pinning & & & &Day Dreaming

Edited by kushipugly - 25 November 2012 at 5:27pm

vrinda-95Leafssoniachammukhusiarnavbablio09hoopoeshassA_Soul

TRND86 Senior Member
TRND86
TRND86

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Welcome back Dancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09hoopoe

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged

Dear Aquiline, welcome back to Arhasia...Hug Hope you had a great time with your parents...

Im glad the plagiarism issue is solved. From your note i understand that you handled the entire issue with so much maturity and solved it in a refined way. Im proud of you...
Your words to the plagiarizer were so elegant and graceful with a subtle message of caution... it made go awe over your impressive way of expressing your thoughts with exceptional finesse. Clap 

Regarding my query... thank you so much for writing a few valuable lines on it and clearing my doubts.

Hence these few lines were created on the spur to show her what I had intended and had thought needed no wording since my readers are brilliants!

I sincerely apologize for dissapointing you... Big smile

On a serious note, dear aquiline, you have narrated more than 100 chapters explaining the gradual strenghtening of the emotional bond between Lord Arnav and Khushi... During several occasions, you have clearly mentioned that he was haunted by her thoughts even in her absence. But as far as i can remember you have never mentioned about the strong emotional bond which he shares with his mother. So when you narrate an entire chapter where khushi goes away from him and he doesnt even stop to think about her or her departure, i suppose it may confuse any ordinary reader's understanding of the character... atleast it confused me.

But if you had mentioned the below quoted lines in your previous chapter, i would have never raised any query regarding this...

The presence of the other in the room, silently confirmed the memory of what they had lost, the pain they had endured in its aftermath and the prolonged drag to recover from it.

And when it came to his mother, he was blind and deaf to everything around him. Even to his sister.

Perfect justification to Lord Arnav's action and thoughts... Clap

P.S. Eagerly waiting for the narration of the adventurous journey through the jungles of Arhasia.

Edited by hoopoe - 25 November 2012 at 7:25pm

vrinda-95Leafskhusiarnavbablio09shasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Dear Aquiline, welcome back to Arhasia...Hug Hope you had a great time with your parents...

Im glad the plagiarism issue is solved. From your note i understand that you handled the entire issue with so much maturity and solved it in a refined way. Im proud of you...
Your words to the plagiarizer were so elegant and graceful with a subtle message of caution... it made go awe over your impressive way of expressing your thoughts with exceptional finesse. Clap 

Regarding my query... thank you so much for writing a few valuable lines on it and clearing my doubts.

Hence these few lines were created on the spur to show her what I had intended and had thought needed no wording since my readers are brilliants!

I sincerely apologize for dissapointing you... Big smile

On a serious note, dear aquiline, you have narrated more than 100 chapters explaining the gradual strenghtening of the emotional bond between Lord Arnav and Khushi... During several occasions, you have clearly mentioned that he was haunted by her thoughts even in her absence. But as far as i can remember you have never mentioned about the strong emotional bond which he shares with his mother. So when you narrate an entire chapter where khushi goes away from him and he doesnt even stop to think about her or her departure, i suppose it may confuse any ordinary reader's understanding of the character... atleast it confused me.

But if you had mentioned the below quoted lines in your previous chapter, i would have never raised any query regarding this...

The presence of the other in the room, silently confirmed the memory of what they had lost, the pain they had endured in its aftermath and the prolonged drag to recover from it.

Perfect justification to Lord Arnav's action and thoughts... Clap

P.S. Eagerly waiting for the narration of the adventurous journey through the jungles of Arhasia.

Thanks for putting it across this way Hoope!! 
Lin's post did confuse me where she referenced ur queries... i was trying to find ur post and know what the queries were... 
but i guess u made it easy for me... 
after reading ur comments ... i see it surely did make sense... 
and applaud to Lin who handled it in such a mature way... 
yep the short lill update justified everything!! 

~P

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09hoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top