Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 56)

Aura7 Senior Member
Aura7
Aura7

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Aquiline:

PLAGIARISM ISSUE REPAIRED

Having coming across my work being plagiarized, I was at first numbed to react or, should I say, overcome by a mixture of emotions. I wasamused that the assumed "claim" that my work will never be plagiarized had actually failed. I was surprised that someone had actually done it which meant they found my work worthy of being spread outside the Forum. I was excited because it was like a mission to investigate who the culprit was and how I must wisely and carefully spill her beans.

And only slightly I was disturbed. Now, what was I disturbed by? No, not because my work was plagiarized. But because I knew the plagiarizer could be one whom I had come to embrace.

Owing to my FF having the least readers even though it crossed its 105th chapter and also for proved reasons, it was certain she was a member of the Forum. Hence she fell into one of the following categories: She was either my silent liker or silent reader. But what I feared most: she could be a Comrade or casual commentor I had thanked and took to heart.

This is what hurt me. That there was a Brutus to my unsuspecting Caesar. That there was a Judas at the table where I dine with and narrated out to my dear readers. However, after a series of dramatic vigilance conducted upon the writer's blog by me and Aura, now the storm is past and this is my valedictory words to the concerned person:

I would like to heartily thank my plagiarizer for being kind enough to terminate her blog which, I would prefer to believe, she had made out of obsessive love for my story. I am touched by your affection, dear, but I so hope you have understood why plagiarism of any kind is said to be in human and disrespectful.

If I knew who you were, I would hug you and assure you that I have only gratitude for you being so quick to understand my demand. On behalf of all my readers and Comrades (who out of their protective love for my tale were violently assertive in their demand to make you understand your folly), I offer a polite handshake to my dearest plagiarizer whom I have completely forgiven and who, I believe, will not commit this act again and will continue to read my tale with the same amount of love with which she had begun reading it.

HOOPOE's QUERY

Hoopoe had asked a very valid doubt in the update before the last and I just wanted to ensure that she was answered righteously. Shas had vividly pointed out the answer but brilliant Hoopoe still needed some more fodder to digest the doubt. Hence these few lines were created on the spur to show her what I had intended and had thought needed no wording since my readers are brilliants! This short scene is for you, Hoopoe, for your unquenched question'''Hope it will help.

He woke up with a start and realized it was already morning after another night of troubled sleep. The first thought that crossed his mind was what made this morning more important than all the others.

He got out of bed and after his morning wash, began changing into a new set of clothes, at the near completion of which his sister came into his room, enquiring after him. The presence of the other in the room, silently confirmed the memory of what they had lost, the pain they had endured in its aftermath and the prolonged drag to recover from it.

After he was readied, he left his room and made for the stairs, followed by his sister. He had just stepped down from the last stair and emerged into the living room when his eyes fell on the door closest to the stairway.

He paused.

"Is she gone, Di?" he asked, his eyes on the door.

"Yes, Chotey. A few minutes ago."

He continued to the central doors, heading for the stable.

He had sensed the wistfulness in his sister's last words but strangely he was not disconcerted by it. All he could think of was his mother who was no longer there and for whom he was willing to overlook his staunch atheism to allow rituals to be conducted in the Castle for her sake.

And when it came to his mother, he was blind and deaf to everything around him. Even to his sister.

FUTURE UPDATES

Aura darling. Thank you for captaining our Comrades Ship for a while. You are a dear one, you are! And dear friends, like I said, I need a chota break. Just a day or two or three''Depends. But I am coming, yes your Aquiline the Storyteller, with what's waiting for you in the coming chapters! *evil smirk*

Edited by Aura7 - 25 November 2012 at 10:49am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

zil143allzwellysharithavrinda-95shalinikanagudinglehellgirlLeafssoniachammubea_romrevathysugathanCrinklez.SweetSophieTRND86Diaphanousindiavizionuzam818Reader_Hobbyhatelove_1khusiarnavbablio09-Keerthi-the_breeze-Siaa-hoopoeAddie07jen_xJammy-crazy4ArnavSRshass207shikha-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_SoulcaskerkvarshaSankiPagalflowers4u.Saraa.SilverBellprincessunaraMysticRiver

uzam818 Senior Member
uzam818
uzam818

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
welcome back

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda-95LeafsAura7hoopoeshass

9424976 Senior Member

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I am so happy you are back Lin! And glad that you have sorted out that awful issue, hope it doesn't happen anymore. Will start commenting after finals are done. <3

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda-95LeafsAura7bablio09hoopoeshass

Aura7 Senior Member
Aura7
Aura7

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=A_Soul]

@ Aura: dear, you are so beautiful.. yes for me its your pic!!! You distract me..it was so hard for me to concentrate on tale after viewing ur pic..  i have literally stare around 2-3 mins, n capture all minute details and d features... Pretty pretty pretty..

And.. as Lin is coming back now..  no plz don't you think to go.. keep visiting dear!!

Edited by Aura7 - 25 November 2012 at 11:44am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda-95Leafs-Keerthi-bablio09hoopoeshasscrazy4ArnavSRA_Soul

vrinda-95 Groupbie
vrinda-95
vrinda-95

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Welcome back dear Aquiline.Take all the time you need to rest and then give us an explosive update..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09hoopoeshass

Aura7 Senior Member
Aura7
Aura7

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

I am honoured and happy to know you liked my "guest appearances" to the Inn.Smile I am not able to visit the inn regularly (Lin and I are having our exams in two weeks) but I assure i wont leave the inn or take a "longish break" like barun.. Wink i will come to the inn with my colors n pics whenever I get time'

I am extremely grateful to Soul whose kind words made me blush and who seems to have understood my character quite well in one of her first direct comments to me. And I am also so overwhelmed reading Kushipugly's post to want me at the Inn that I will try and pay frequent "guest appearances" when Captain Responsibility is not watching. Smile

Edited by Aura7 - 25 November 2012 at 12:04pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda-95ShrutiPandeyLeafs-Siaa-khusiarnavbablio09music1Jammy-hoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
@ LEAFS---cudnt agree more .. u r ryt,dis place is bcumming precious day by day, coz its been visited by so many wonderful ppl,evry1 being unique n sweet in her/his own way [*ahem* tho i doubt,if there's ne Male species here! ]
so gud to hv u among us dear leafs.. luv u loads..Hug N CONGRATS on learning hw to paste pics..they r really nice!Smile

@SOUL--- a beautiful soul !! luvd ur post as alws... i luv ppl who cn crack a gud joke or mk ppl laugh.. coz its such an important thg in lyf n da most difficult too.. my fav lines wr--

• Lin.. itna chotu update...'shuru hua nai ke khatam'.. No probs.. chota packet indicating the BADA DHAMADA..!!
  • Two beautifully n wisely written dialogues says it all, that 'aap ne bal dhup mein safed nai kiye'..
  • Following few lines dedicated to Lady La, Lady Jha and OP.. 

yeh kya hua, kaise hua, kab hua
    kyon hua, jab hua, tab hua
    oh chodo, yeh na socho..

SUPERB dear !!ROFLROFL

• But I will mention that...

I missed,  to notice your presence in Inn by liking each comment

I missed,  those suprise PMs of yours..

I missed, beautiful open letters that we call Pre-notes.. (This is the only letters that everyone enjoys not only to read but also to let read)

SAME HERE !!Embarrassed

• Shass: Loved reading your thoughts and d questions playing with your mind...

Lin... did you see.. shass's comment is even longer than update...Wink 
    Comrades .. to those who are having problem reading shass's comment... plz read here.. Smile
    (just kidding shass dear.. . plz don't mind.. Love U)

Lolzz..soul,i ws thnkg da same.. n i tried level best to cut as many lines as i cud..evn md it font size 1.. LOLLOL..bt still it occupied so much space !! i'm a chatter box by God ! there's no HOPE !!LOL

i thnk i'll hv to tk sum classes frm Babi..r u listening girl??Tonguen why wud i mind?? i luv whtevr u say to me.. i alws wait fr ur comments..Big smile.Heart

@KP---Do u evn realize hw important ur smile fr us is?? i thnk u dnt !..warna itney saray tears kyun shed krti?? it saddens me evrytm KP.. its lyk my SUNSHINE's not there ne more.. there's only a solar eclipse thezdys..Cry.. i missed ur post..da long full of masti ones..Heart

@HP---LOVE U girl !!Hug i came here hoping i may get to hear Lin's voice.. n Bam ! there it ws, all coz of u... u shud put more n more queriesWink.. loved reading ur ''CHOTU SA PR CUTE SA'' post..Star

@BREEZE ---am i glad to hv u bk or wht? i missed reading ur posts.. altho we dnt mingle bt i alws read wht u hv to say.. GR8 POST !Thumbs Up

@Ms.Plagiarizer---WOW LADY !! Thank  u so much fr being considerate enuf ..Clap

vrinda-95LeafsAura7khusiarnavbablio09hoopoekushipuglyA_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aura7

[QUOTE=A_Soul]

@ Aura: dear, you are so beautiful.. yes for me its your pic!!! You distract me..it was so hard for me to concentrate on tale after viewing ur pic..  i have literally stare around 2-3 mins, n capture all minute details and d features... Pretty pretty pretty..

And.. as Lin is coming back now..  no plz don't you think to go.. keep visiting dear!!

AURA !! U R A SWEET HEART !!LOLLOL

vrinda-95LeafsAura7bablio09khusiarnavhoopoekushipuglyA_Soul

Go to top