Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 55)

vidya.sanjay Goldie
vidya.sanjay
vidya.sanjay

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Thanks AuraSmile.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

My dearest A_soul,
such a lovely lovely picture of our happy fairylandClap
youu have no idea how much you have calmed down a distressed soul, dear A_soul. After watching today's epi full of arnav, i was trying everything to cheer me up but nothing workedCryCry.only this pic brought a smileSmile

Love you so so so much & thankyouSmile

this picture  deserve the epic kiss of all times...

ooo dear KP... now this what i call relations based on vibes... from so many pics of D EPIC JODI... you have chosen only this one... DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA, THIS IS THE MOST FAV ONE OF MINE... till the time from all the scenes this one i have watched around 25 times...
Thank you... and pleasure is all mine dear to make you happy...
BTW from Friday eve i m also weeping inside... 

Originally posted by bablio09

oohh woooww  dear A_soul, such perfect pic for us in Arhasia.  just loved it.   mmmuaaahhh.    Star

Flying kisses to you too dear... Glad u all like it!! 

@Leafs : I m feeling so sorry... deep inside, i was feeling i missed some one... its not like m covering up or something but with due respect may i say, U r  the one (near aura in pic) the representative of all (also u r lin's mentor)...

Edited by A_Soul - 25 November 2012 at 9:55am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAura7bablio09khusiarnavhoopoeshass

Pristineblue Groupbie
Pristineblue
Pristineblue

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Hmm its 25th finally the day has come... eagerly waiting for the update
SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Its finally 25th... have been waiting for the updates from past two weeks..
Update soon
A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Lin.. itna chotu update...'shuru hua nai ke khatam'.. No probs.. chota packet indicating the BADA DHAMADA..!!

Feel proud NANIji.. Lin has done that, that even IPK has not done.. a whole chap for you and your lovely characteristics..

Two beautifully n wisely written dialogues says it all, that 'aap ne bal dhup mein safed nai kiye'.. 

"As soon as he finds her with him, he will want her to not tag along with him," she nodded pragmatically, "He will do what he can to get her home as quickly as possible, if it is certain he cannot stand her as we all fear."

So what, that u locked urself in room and mention ruled by Lordy... Your eyes r all around.. and why not.. You have experience of Life  much more than any other member of mention..

After all, who has saved khushi from incidences, like lost in forest, horrible ride on horse and the major dungeon one.. here also he will take care of her (after hurting her for sure Wink)

"Besides, I am certain they will come to know of her departure sooner or later." And when she said this, no one saw how she had glanced at Lord Akash, who was staring at his teacup in deep thought.

And see you know about akash's status too.. Naniji you are the smartest lady, I have to say!!

Following few lines dedicated to Lady La, Lady Jha and OP.. 

yeh kya hua, kaise hua, kab hua
kyon hua, jab hua, tab hua
oh chodo, yeh na socho..

Message to two pretty lady...

@ Aura: dear, you are so beautiful.. yes for me its your pic!!! You distract me..it was so hard for me to concentrate on tale after viewing ur pic..  i have literally stare around 2-3 mins, n capture all minute details and d features... Pretty pretty pretty..

And.. as Lin is coming back now..  no plz don't you think to go.. keep visiting dear!!

@Lin: Bec I know, that u know, that how much I have missed you.. I have never mentioned that in these days!! 

But I will mention that...

I missed,  to notice your presence in Inn by liking each comment

I missed,  those suprise PMs of yours..

I missed, beautiful open letters that we call Pre-notes.. (This is the only letters that everyone enjoys not only to read but also to let read)

Warm Welcome Hug Hug

Enjoy

H

Soul

Edited by A_Soul - 25 November 2012 at 9:49am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

FarighInsanLeafsAura7bablio09Aquilinehoopoeshasskushipugly

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

Whn they both left togathr,i wondered hw evry one vl react to dis news in da castle n i suspected dat Guptas wont b told of da matter,atlst not ne time sooner.. .. bt da way u hv described da whole scene n evry1z reactions in jst a single line.. conveying their feelings to da incident ws simply marvelous,dear Lin !ClapClapClap u r indeed God gifted,n am glad dat u chose to share it wth me..
  • Loved hw one single line describes dat there vl alws b two men heading dis family.. first lord Arnav.. second lord Akash.. ..
  • Loved hw evry1 expressed their care n anxiety on da scenario ..frm OP to lady manorama to lady Lavanya to Lady Anjali... who evn attempted to solve da problem..
  • but most of all... LOVED nani.. wht a wise n endearing lady she is.. ..altho she distanced herslf all these years frm da family.. it is still HER family n she knws all abt it.. so wht if she may disagree wth hr grandson n disapprove of his decisions... she knws him well.. she knws he may b many thgs bt he's reliable n trust worthy.. but i wonder hw well acquainted she is abt wht goes b/w khushi n lordy?? ws she da 2nd persn in da hall who saw lordy n khushi's luk exchng da othr day?? or ws it lady anjali dat keeps hr informd abt evrythg? or did hr wisdom see an opportunity fr hr grandson to recognize a ''Green Heart'' ?? ...well,i'll hv to wait a li'l more fr dat..
  • Loved hw she threw a last but meaningful glance at hr 2nd grandson.. there i feel, she perhaps sees n knws n undrstnds more thn we cn imagine!!StarStar

PS;

• Aura jan.. what a wonderful picture!! u sure hv an eye fr da most unique n beautiful.. .. each picture speaks sumthg abt u..ClapClap...THANK U ,not jst fr updating,as i knw hw tough it is fr u thesedys, bt also for adding colours to it..Hug..
  • Lin jan.. u knw i'll nvr demand more thn u cn gv.. so u cn hv as long a break as u wnt.. as long as,u cn return here.. i hv no prob wth it.. vl wait fr u..Heart

PPS;

• Pugly, i cudnt help bt smile at u, reserving 1st place.. a long ovr due.. congrats..dis shud lessen da misery,atlst a little bit, dat u r going thru thesedys..a tyt hug fr u..Hug
  • KA.. jst read ur last comment..

'''Eye lock, pushing-pulling, pinning!! ''''

fingers crossed buddy!  i hope we get all dat n much more..Wink

Shass: Loved reading your thoughts and d questions playing with your mind...

Lin... did you see.. shass's comment is even longer than update...Wink 
Comrades .. to those who are having problem reading shass's comment... plz read here.. Smile
(just kidding shass dear.. . plz don't mind.. Love U) 

Edited by A_Soul - 25 November 2012 at 10:06am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09hoopoeshass

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Our sweetheart Aquiline is coming soon,

I M SO EXCITED I CANT EVEN HIDE IT!!!

@ leafs: love you so so much. you are indeed the nani in comrades always lifting our spirits up in hard times with your warm,kind & wise words.
love you & thankyouHug

@ a_soul: yes, its difficult times for us arshians but hopefully some miracle will happen & at least SP will not show any disturbing scene of arnav, my gudda.

@Shass@ reserving first spot indeed cheered me up big timeBig smile.
loved reading your analysis, just brilliant

@ aura: i m not very good in asking people to stay back, the whole SP is now aware of how do i make a request for not letting barun go. So i m humbly with full respect & love want to tell you

Edited by kushipugly - 25 November 2012 at 10:16am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAura7-Siaa-khusiarnavbablio09hoopoeshassA_Soul

Leafs Senior Member
Leafs
Leafs

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

Originally posted by kushipugly

My dearest A_soul,
such a lovely lovely picture of our happy fairylandClap
youu have no idea how much you have calmed down a distressed soul, dear A_soul. After watching today's epi full of arnav, i was trying everything to cheer me up but nothing workedCryCry.only this pic brought a smileSmile

Love you so so so much & thankyouSmile

this picture  deserve the epic kiss of all times...

ooo dear KP... now this what i call relations based on vibes... from so many pics of D EPIC JODI... you have chosen only this one... DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA, THIS IS THE MOST FAV ONE OF MINE... till the time from all the scenes this one i have watched around 25 times...
Thank you... and pleasure is all mine dear to make you happy...
BTW from Friday eve i m also weeping inside... 

Originally posted by bablio09

oohh woooww  dear A_soul, such perfect pic for us in Arhasia.  just loved it.   mmmuaaahhh.    Star

Flying kisses to you too dear... Glad u all like it!! 

@Leafs : I m feeling so sorry... deep inside, i was feeling i missed some one... its not like m covering up or something but with due respect may i say, U r  the one (near aura in pic) the representative of all (also u r lin's mentor)...

a_soul -  You are so sweet and there is absolutely nothing to be sorry about...the Picture was such a 'feel good' picture - it was brilliant of you to post it.  And if I remember correctly there was no appropriate 'senior' character to represent me Wink    Luv u,  Leafs

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7khusiarnavbablio09hoopoeshassA_Soul

Go to top