Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 48)

FarighInsan Senior Member
FarighInsan
FarighInsan

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

Originally posted by FarighInsan

OH! The HORROR!! :"'
ive been checking everyday wondering why the next updates not up and & why my pigeons not arrived & just n6w reading the comments i realised its been put up & im none the wiser & omg now i cant FIIIND ITTT!
:"O
OH!!! OOOHHH!! :"O :"G
*hysterically sobs*

New update is on page 39Smile

Hey , thanks Khushipugly! Hugs! I just saw your post! Yup thank God i just read the updates, hadnt read the last three & i was on the brink of literal real world hysteria! :D
but now m aaall good.
Thank u for coming to my help, too! :)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7Leafsbablio09hoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

shazaad Groupbie
shazaad
shazaad

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
[Hi Aquiline..
Sorry for d late comment dear...was bit busy :( well i just loved you last 2 chapters...the feelings were potryaed as if real :)...just luvd it yaar...

please update soon the new ones when u r back...eagerly waiting for them..]

OMGGG chap 105-107
i didnt even realise that there r 3 more chap waitingAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry...i thought u will update wen u r bakk...just now i found d othersAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

i wrote the above msg for 103-104...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
loved all the chapters...yayyy they were just awsome...ClapClapClapClap
now waiting for the new one...yayyy lets see how arnav will react to see khushi in the carriage WinkWinkWinkWink

Update soon plzzzWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

Edited by shazaad - 22 November 2012 at 11:40pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

FarighInsanLeafsAura7khusiarnavbablio09hoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Leafs

Aura7   THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE and the fantastic visuals in the form of pictures ' you are the best.  Just to let you know, the Inn was not empty, I was there but very silent to keep my boss  from knowing that I was sneaking in from work lol

Kushipugly You know what thought went through my mind when I realized ASR was not riding Shadow (oh oh someone is going to be disappointedLOL)  and lo and behold, u mentioned it.  Here is a hug for you for going through such a hardship  and fighting for a cause you so passionately believe in and know that I am right there behind you a 100%.Hug

Shass; A_Soul; hoopoe ' Seriously are we reading the same story'.your discussions are amazing and boggles my mind that I don't see all the deeper meanings (I sometimes wonder why Miss A calls me her Mentor ' I think she is being kind to an old lady (lol) but I know that she knows that I am missing that third eye but she still bestows that respect on me ' love u Miss A) but it is heartwarming and always interesting to read your thoughts Comrades -  don't stop.

OK Kiddos, have to go'..see ya soon.

Leafs

PS: Looking forward to the return of Miss A...soon...it is countdown!

@dear sweetheart leafs, you brought tears to my eyes...
missed you so much in the past updates, glad to have you backSmile
& yes i desperately needed a hug from the naniji in comradsHug tell you the truth you are more sweeter & wiser than naniji in showSmile
thankyou & love youHug

PS: you are right about awesomethreesome, full research is going on Aquiline's narration & whenever i read their comments i m just amazed as to how come they can look so deep in the plotConfused & describe it well doClap

Awesomethreesome , you are just AWESOMEClap

@ A-soul: loved loved your analysis
@hoopoe: as always simple superb description.
@Shass: angel turns into a bunny LOLLOLyou surely are affected with barun newsLOLi loved the bunny though, adorable just like you Smile 

& Yay not only awesome threesome, i guessed it right too that anjali is behind arshi hermit journey.

Thats why, wise people say to sit in the company of wiser people as it can give us some brains.

@ Kushiarnav : your amazing romantic thought just took me to arshi dreamlandDay Dreaming

@bablio & farwa: i have no idea how come you guys describe so well the whole update in just a few linesClap

thank u KP but its just feeble attempt u can see u guys are much much better... classes lainay ka pari (manorama ishtyle)

This inn  with Aquiline's narrations & with all the comrades in circle is the best place of all places to de-stress , to find peace & dream away into a magical fairyland.

Thankyou & love you Aquiline for all of thisHeartHug

LeafsAura7khusiarnavbablio09hoopoeshassA_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

Originally posted by hoopoe

I have a query though... when khushi left the castle last time just for few days, Lord Arnav followed her all through the forest to just get a glimpse of her. Today she is leaving the castle forever... atleast that is wat he believes... then how come he is not showing any reaction? I agree he may not be comfortable to face her after their private conversation in the stable... may even hesitate to enquire his sister about khushi's departure... but leaving the castle for his hermit hunt not even sparing a thought about khushi?Shocked... Even khushi looks back at his window to get one last glimpse of him. Then why not Lord Arnav?
THS CUD SIGNIFY HW MUCH DA UPCOMING EVENT IS IMP FR HIM.. DA BRO-SIS CONVO SHEDS SUM LIGHT OVR IT.. HE SAYS.. ''EVRYTHG HURTS''.. ITS POSSBL DAT HIS MIND MAY HV BEEN TOO PRe-OCCUPIED WTH SUCH THOUGHTS..N IT MAY HV SLIPPED FRM HIS MIND DAT KHUSHI HZ TO LEAVE TODY.. BT FR ME DA MOST INTERESTING BIT IS;HIS SISTR'S WORDS..

May be dear shass, but i feel that we will get a glimpse of his thoughts and emotions about  khushi's depature in the next chapter... especially when he finds khushi inside the carriage, i expect him to blurt out his thoughts due to the unexpected surprise. 

Lady Anjali looked at him painfully, "I wish you wouldn't speak words of truth like this. They hurt. Always."
HMM.. JST BOOKMARKING..DIS IS DA 2ND/3RD TIME SHE HAS SD DAT..

What intrigued me was his words "What is dead, is gone. There is no return." This was such a contrast to his attitude potrayed in the 3rd play. Im actually confused with this line. Hence i didnt touch this point.

Nani was watching him, "You know Fortune always insists on travelling with you when you must find a hermit."

I wonder why? Thats interesting...
I dnt knw ''why''..bt its definitely interesting.. may b it means nothg..jst one of da ''ingredients'' to mk da journey more ''fun-filled''..may b Fortune lyks travelingTongue.. bt there's sumthg else too dats vry interesting.. wth lord arnav..most thgs hv to b carried out forcefully..those who r most dear to him..alws hv to exert/practice their rights ovr him..kind of in ''apna pan'' context.. b it his sistr..shadow..nw Fortune.. they all MAKE their own place in his lyf..n dnt worry/care if he tries to avoid thm.. n finally he accepts thm.. khushi's also mkg hr place in his lyf..he isnt willing tho..but sumthgs r meant to happen !

Thats brilliant... Clap I completely agree.

neways..its ONLY my thoughts.. u may disagree completelySmile..n btw, PUGLY also gave a good point in dis regard.. consider dat too..Smile

An adventurous journey of two hot headed people into the dark forest... in search of a sacred hermit...  a wise and friendly Fortune to give company...and a specially baked pie with "special ingredients" to appease their hunger ... whatelse can one ask for?...Day Dreaming
 I FELT IT WS LYK SUM SORT OF PREDICTION FR DA UPCOMING UPDATES..
"It's got all my special ingredients in it," said the cook, with a wink ..
LOLZZ.. symbolically ''cook'' here is our dear writer..LOLLOLLOL
hey,am ''ONLY'' telling u abt my thoughts here.. am not decoding..i agree wth wt u wrote..

P.S. The only thing which is missing in this near perfect picture is SHADOW...
Aww.. i thought da same.. bt thn thought da hermit may bcum ''kabab mei haddi'' fr da two n quite tiresome fr shadow to carry three on his backLOLLOL..so bettr dat its a carriage.. may b shadow doesnt lyk pulling carriages..special horse attitude, lyk his master u knw..Embarrassed

Very true...Thumbs Up 

LOVED READING UR POST..Hug
PS;not writing my own..so poured evn my thoughts in ur post.. hope u wont mind..Smile

Loved reading ur thoughts dear shass... Hug

Edited by hoopoe - 23 November 2012 at 7:20am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7Leafsbablio09shassA_Soul

bablio09 Goldie
bablio09
bablio09

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Leafs

Aura7   THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE and the fantastic visuals in the form of pictures ' you are the best.  Just to let you know, the Inn was not empty, I was there but very silent to keep my boss  from knowing that I was sneaking in from work lol

Kushipugly You know what thought went through my mind when I realized ASR was not riding Shadow (oh oh someone is going to be disappointedLOL)  and lo and behold, u mentioned it.  Here is a hug for you for going through such a hardship  and fighting for a cause you so passionately believe in and know that I am right there behind you a 100%.Hug

Shass; A_Soul; hoopoe ' Seriously are we reading the same story'.your discussions are amazing and boggles my mind that I don't see all the deeper meanings (I sometimes wonder why Miss A calls me her Mentor ' I think she is being kind to an old lady (lol) but I know that she knows that I am missing that third eye but she still bestows that respect on me ' love u Miss A) but it is heartwarming and always interesting to read your thoughts Comrades -  don't stop.

OK Kiddos, have to go'..see ya soon.

Leafs

PS: Looking forward to the return of Miss A...soon...it is countdown!

@dear sweetheart leafs, you brought tears to my eyes...
missed you so much in the past updates, glad to have you backSmile
& yes i desperately needed a hug from the naniji in comradsHug tell you the truth you are more sweeter & wiser than naniji in showSmile
thankyou & love youHug

PS: you are right about awesomethreesome, full research is going on Aquiline's narration & whenever i read their comments i m just amazed as to how come they can look so deep in the plotConfused & describe it well doClap

Awesomethreesome , you are just AWESOMEClap

@ A-soul: loved loved your analysis
@hoopoe: as always simple superb description.
@Shass: angel turns into a bunny LOLLOLyou surely are affected with barun newsLOLi loved the bunny though, adorable just like you Smile 

& Yay not only awesome threesome, i guessed it right too that anjali is behind arshi hermit journey.

Thats why, wise people say to sit in the company of wiser people as it can give us some brains.

@ Kushiarnav : your amazing romantic thought just took me to arshi dreamlandDay Dreaming

@bablio & farwa: i have no idea how come you guys describe so well the whole update in just a few linesClap

This inn  with Aquiline's narrations & with all the comrades in circle is the best place of all places to de-stress , to find peace & dream away into a magical fairyland.

Thankyou & love you Aquiline for all of thisHeartHug

So very true KP, the threesome(A.S.H.) are just awesome.  the way 3 of them analyse and express their POV i feel i have missed reading some part of the update and i go to read back to connect what they have said.  

thank you ASH

and KP  thank you , but my comments are just what anyone would write. in fact you are the one giving us all the witty comments all through the updateClap    

and the reason why shadow was not part of the ride cause the Lordy Lord shares his shadow only with KhushiWinkWinkWink
or may be Shadow doesn;t like Fortune's company at all.LOLLOLLOL.  and since nani has sent Fortune on a mission with the Lordy Lord Shadow had to stay back. 

absolutely very well said.  the INN & CAC is the most wonderful place to visit after a busy day to get some peace of mind. Clap 

Edited by bablio09 - 23 November 2012 at 8:21am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAura7khusiarnavhoopoeshassA_Soul

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Good Morning...
awww... reading such sweet comments and compliments for each other, My lovely Innwaallio u all r the best!! sweetest of them all!! Big smile  Big smile  Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAura7bablio09hoopoeshassA_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged

The Lion is our Lin dear... sitting away and smiling how her comerades are enjoing in Arhasia land

The one who swings is... yes yes yes u all guess is right, is our KP (my pugly) dear...
And i can see the best bonding with KP is of KA, so yes the one who is behind KP is our KA dear..
The jodi on seesaw is of Bablio and Farwa...
and ya  3 musketeers in middle are, me (red one, as i think it goes with my username) Shass (sky blue one - it's looks naughty, thats y) and Hoope (as it look most mature then rest of the two)  

The one sitting on cloud is you Aura darling... just spreading love by providing updates... and the one near you is representative of all the comrades here, who is thanking you a lot...!!!

COMRADES... lets click a pic together.. 
SAY CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[P.S Hearty sorry if i m forgetting anyone..] 

[P.P.S. i dont know whether you can see the second pic if not here is the link]
http://www.google.co.in/imgres?q=care+bears&num=10&hl=en&tbo=d&biw=1360&bih=673&tbm=isch&tbnid=qrBo14mIEBJa_M:&imgrefurl=http://www.mibepa.info/bb/bb009.htm&docid=1DRZAtruZk0wlM&imgurl=http://www.mibepa.info/bb/pics/bb009-d.gif&w=494&h=218&ei=O7ivUP-rJYrPrQf1tIGgBQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=435&sig=107109249781089271006&page=1&tbnh=118&tbnw=268&start=0&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:9,s:0,i:178&tx=131&ty=53

Edited by A_Soul - 23 November 2012 at 10:57am

Aura7Leafsbablio09khusiarnavhoopoeshasskushipugly

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

The Lion is our Lin dear... sitting away and smiling how her comerades are enjoing in Arhasia land

The one who swings is... yes yes yes u all guess is right, is our KP (my pugly) dear...
And i can see the best bonding with KP is of KA, so yes the one who is behind KP is our KA dear..
The jodi on seesaw is of Bablio and Farwa...
and ya  3 musketeers in middle are, me (red one, as i think it goes with my username) Shass (sky blue one - it's looks naughty, thats y) and Hoope (as it look most mature then rest of the two)  

The one sitting on cloud is you Aura darling... just spreading love by providing updates... and the one near you is representative of all the comrades here, who is thanking you a lot...!!!

COMRADES... lets click a pic together.. 
SAY CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Care Bears group

[P.S Hearty sorry if i m forgetting anyone..] 

Thats so sweet of you dear... its lovely. I dont have enough words to describe the warmth and cheerfulness I experience in this place... Hug all my fellow comrades... Heart

A special thanks and a special Hug to you dear Soul for posting this lovely pic...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7FarighInsanLeafskhusiarnavbablio09shasskushipuglyA_Soul

Go to top