Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 47)

Leafs Senior Member
Leafs
Leafs

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Aura7   THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE and the fantastic visuals in the form of pictures ' you are the best.  Just to let you know, the Inn was not empty, I was there but very silent to keep my boss  from knowing that I was sneaking in from work lol

Kushipugly You know what thought went through my mind when I realized ASR was not riding Shadow (oh oh someone is going to be disappointedLOL)  and lo and behold, u mentioned it.  Here is a hug for you for going through such a hardship  and fighting for a cause you so passionately believe in and know that I am right there behind you a 100%.Hug

Shass; A_Soul; hoopoe ' Seriously are we reading the same story'.your discussions are amazing and boggles my mind that I don't see all the deeper meanings (I sometimes wonder why Miss A calls me her Mentor ' I think she is being kind to an old lady (lol) but I know that she knows that I am missing that third eye but she still bestows that respect on me ' love u Miss A) but it is heartwarming and always interesting to read your thoughts Comrades -  don't stop.

OK Kiddos, have to go'..see ya soon.

Leafs

PS: Looking forward to the return of Miss A...soon...it is countdown!

Edited by Leafs - 22 November 2012 at 2:01pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09hoopoeshasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

TRND86 Senior Member
TRND86
TRND86

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aura7

Originally posted by medharees

Hi aura
loved the update...really nice of u to have overcome the hurdles despite the close glance of Captain Responsibility...can u plz do me a favour do pm me when u update ...thnx

oh im so sorry... actaully i unknowingly skipped ur name while buddying arhian comrades and hence i missed u while pming... so sorry dear...Confused

Thanks for giving us updates Aura. Smile
Please do add me as well in your PM list. 
Reem

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7Leafsbablio09shass-Farwa_Ibrahim-

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Now that barun/arnav accident issue is sorted out a bit(in my dreams), i can now shift my worries as to why shadow was not given any screen space in this adventurous journey.
Now according to the our  guesses, its all anjali's plan to make kushi go with arnav.
She must have cooked up some reason to chotey to not take shadow as taking along shodow means, kushi must have realized its arnav's carriage & wouldnt have sit into it, hence no  arshi time alone in the search!
Otherwise how come, arnav can go on such a long frustrating journey to find a hermit without ShadowConfused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAura7bablio09music1hoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leafs

Aura7   THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE and the fantastic visuals in the form of pictures ' you are the best.  Just to let you know, the Inn was not empty, I was there but very silent to keep my boss  from knowing that I was sneaking in from work lol

Kushipugly You know what thought went through my mind when I realized ASR was not riding Shadow (oh oh someone is going to be disappointedLOL)  and lo and behold, u mentioned it.  Here is a hug for you for going through such a hardship  and fighting for a cause you so passionately believe in and know that I am right there behind you a 100%.Hug

Shass; A_Soul; hoopoe ' Seriously are we reading the same story'.your discussions are amazing and boggles my mind that I don't see all the deeper meanings (I sometimes wonder why Miss A calls me her Mentor ' I think she is being kind to an old lady (lol) but I know that she knows that I am missing that third eye but she still bestows that respect on me ' love u Miss A) but it is heartwarming and always interesting to read your thoughts Comrades -  don't stop.

OK Kiddos, have to go'..see ya soon.

Leafs

PS: Looking forward to the return of Miss A...soon...it is countdown!

@dear sweetheart leafs, you brought tears to my eyes...
missed you so much in the past updates, glad to have you backSmile
& yes i desperately needed a hug from the naniji in comradsHug tell you the truth you are more sweeter & wiser than naniji in showSmile
thankyou & love youHug

PS: you are right about awesomethreesome, full research is going on Aquiline's narration & whenever i read their comments i m just amazed as to how come they can look so deep in the plotConfused & describe it well doClap

Awesomethreesome , you are just AWESOMEClap

@ A-soul: loved loved your analysis
@hoopoe: as always simple superb description.
@Shass: angel turns into a bunny LOLLOLyou surely are affected with barun newsLOLi loved the bunny though, adorable just like you Smile 

& Yay not only awesome threesome, i guessed it right too that anjali is behind arshi hermit journey.

Thats why, wise people say to sit in the company of wiser people as it can give us some brains.

@ Kushiarnav : your amazing romantic thought just took me to arshi dreamlandDay Dreaming

@bablio & farwa: i have no idea how come you guys describe so well the whole update in just a few linesClap

This inn  with Aquiline's narrations & with all the comrades in circle is the best place of all places to de-stress , to find peace & dream away into a magical fairyland.

Thankyou & love you Aquiline for all of thisHeartHug

Edited by kushipugly - 22 November 2012 at 6:07pm

Aura7Leafsbablio09hoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

FarighInsan Senior Member
FarighInsan
FarighInsan

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
OH! The HORROR!! :"€
ive been checking everyday wondering why the next updates not up and & why my pigeons not arrived & just n6w reading the comments i realised its been put up & im none the wiser & omg now i cant FIIIND ITTT!
:"O
OH!!! OOOHHH!! :"O :"G
*hysterically sobs*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAura7bablio09shass-Farwa_Ibrahim-

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FarighInsan

OH! The HORROR!! :"'
ive been checking everyday wondering why the next updates not up and & why my pigeons not arrived & just n6w reading the comments i realised its been put up & im none the wiser & omg now i cant FIIIND ITTT!
:"O
OH!!! OOOHHH!! :"O :"G
*hysterically sobs*

New update is on page 39Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FarighInsanLeafsAura7bablio09shass-Farwa_Ibrahim-

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

Now that barun/arnav accident issue is sorted out a bit(in my dreams), i can now shift my worries as to why shadow was not given any screen space in this adventurous journey.
Now according to the our  guesses, its all anjali's plan to make kushi go with arnav.
She must have cooked up some reason to chotey to not take shadow as taking along shodow means, kushi must have realized its arnav's carriage & wouldnt have sit into it, hence no  arshi time alone in the search!
Otherwise how come, arnav can go on such a long frustrating journey to find a hermit without ShadowConfused

I loved ur analysis Kushipugly

LeafsAura7bablio09khusiarnavhoopoeshassA_Soul

FarighInsan Senior Member
FarighInsan
FarighInsan

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
I FOUND IT! I found it! I FOOUUND it!! Yaayyee-yayy!! I FOOUUUND ITTT! THEM! All the updates! Each one of them! Every single one of them! & i READ them! & i DIED!! DIIIEEED of excitement for KHUUUSHHHIII! Shes FLYYYINGGG! In a CARRIAGEEE! Into a lonely FORRRESTT! With ASRRR! Omg omg omg. Hypermanical clapping, flapping, yapping, smacking (my ass).. Omg m so blu-LADDYY excited man! & Lin come baaack already! I miss u! Jst 2 days to go! Yess!
& Aura i luv uuu! I was literally suffering withdrawal symptoms but then i saw d update and thank God u're here to put them up! Yipppee! I am sooo hyped right now.
p.s. Shymu is a badass! <3 loved his cunning, but m so scared of his dangerous internal thoughts and feelings.
Love my Anji Di mwah. Shex amazing.
Looove Nani & her adorable parrot sending gesture!
LOVED La for wht she did! Sweet girl.
Master Sashi , Respect.
Omg other ppl too, iwanna say more but i havta ruunnn & prayyy! got jst 5 more minx b4 time runx out shit :<
p.s Plagiarising Plague Bringer, Repent... Or be prepared.
Pps. Luv u Lin!

Edited by FarighInsan - 23 November 2012 at 11:11pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAura7khusiarnavbablio09hoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top