Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 46)

medharees Groupbie
medharees
medharees

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Hi aura
loved the update...really nice of u to have overcome the hurdles despite the close glance of Captain Responsibility...can u plz do me a favour do pm me when u update ...thnx

Edited by medharees - 22 November 2012 at 10:06am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09hoopoeshass

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Dear Aquiline... thanks for the sweet and lovely update.

A much needed chapter after the last one about Gen. Jha. If the previous chapter was all about apprehension, suspicions.. lies and deceit which left us with a feeling of uneasiness... this chapter is all about genuine emotions, longing for love & care, appreciation for the noble values and virtues a heart beholds... leaving a sensation of warmth and contentment within... Such a contrast... brilliant writing. Clap

YOU HIT AT DA ''ESSENCE'' OF DA CHP,DEAR HP...Star

I have a query though... when khushi left the castle last time just for few days, Lord Arnav followed her all through the forest to just get a glimpse of her. Today she is leaving the castle forever... atleast that is wat he believes... then how come he is not showing any reaction? I agree he may not be comfortable to face her after their private conversation in the stable... may even hesitate to enquire his sister about khushi's departure... but leaving the castle for his hermit hunt not even sparing a thought about khushi?Shocked... Even khushi looks back at his window to get one last glimpse of him. Then why not Lord Arnav?
THS CUD SIGNIFY HW MUCH DA UPCOMING EVENT IS IMP FR HIM.. DA BRO-SIS CONVO SHEDS SUM LIGHT OVR IT.. HE SAYS.. ''EVRYTHG HURTS''.. ITS POSSBL DAT HIS MIND MAY HV BEEN TOO PRe-OCCUPIED WTH SUCH THOUGHTS..N IT MAY HV SLIPPED FRM HIS MIND DAT KHUSHI HZ TO LEAVE TODY.. BT FR ME DA MOST INTERESTING BIT IS;HIS SISTR'S WORDS..
Lady Anjali looked at him painfully, "I wish you wouldn't speak words of truth like this. They hurt. Always."
HMM.. JST BOOKMARKING..DIS IS DA 2ND/3RD TIME SHE HAS SD DAT..

Lady Anjali embraced Kushi too but her face was calm when she looked at Kushi, "This is perhaps for your own good, Miss Kushi...But we will most gravely miss you, remember. And we will wait for the day you will come to see us again."

So Lady Anjali sensed that Lord Arnav becomes all impulsive and vulnerable infront of khushi. She is sure that his dark secret will soon come in front of khushi... Lady Anjali is scared that her brother might do some harm to khushi in his beastly form? Or is she scared about Khushi's reaction when she'll finally get to know about Arnav's curse and the beast in him? Inspite of her doubts and fears, she is so sure and confidant that Khushi will return back to the castle...
 AWESOME PICK N AWESOME EXPLANATION!ClapClap

Nani was watching him, "You know Fortune always insists on travelling with you when you must find a hermit."

I wonder why? Thats interesting...
I dnt knw ''why''..bt its definitely interesting.. may b it means nothg..jst one of da ''ingredients'' to mk da journey more ''fun-filled''..may b Fortune lyks travelingTongue.. bt there's sumthg else too dats vry interesting.. wth lord arnav..most thgs hv to b carried out forcefully..those who r most dear to him..alws hv to exert/practice their rights ovr him..kind of in ''apna pan'' context.. b it his sistr..shadow..nw Fortune.. they all MAKE their own place in his lyf..n dnt worry/care if he tries to avoid thm.. n finally he accepts thm.. khushi's also mkg hr place in his lyf..he isnt willing tho..but sumthgs r meant to happen !
neways..its ONLY my thoughts.. u may disagree completelySmile..n btw, PUGLY also gave a good point in dis regard.. consider dat too..Smile

An adventurous journey of two hot headed people into the dark forest... in search of a sacred hermit...  a wise and friendly Fortune to give company...and a specially baked pie with "special ingredients" to appease their hunger ... whatelse can one ask for?...Day Dreaming
 I FELT IT WS LYK SUM SORT OF PREDICTION FR DA UPCOMING UPDATES..
"It's got all my special ingredients in it," said the cook, with a wink ..
LOLZZ.. symbolically ''cook'' here is our dear writer..LOLLOLLOL
hey,am ''ONLY'' telling u abt my thoughts here.. am not decoding..i agree wth wt u wrote..

P.S. The only thing which is missing in this near perfect picture is SHADOW...
Aww.. i thought da same.. bt thn thought da hermit may bcum ''kabab mei haddi'' fr da two n quite tiresome fr shadow to carry three on his backLOLLOL..so bettr dat its a carriage.. may b shadow doesnt lyk pulling carriages..special horse attitude, lyk his master u knw..Embarrassed

LOVED READING UR POST..Hug
PS;not writing my own..so poured evn my thoughts in ur post.. hope u wont mind..Smile

Edited by shass - 22 November 2012 at 10:16am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAura7bablio09hoopoekushipuglyA_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by medharees

Hi aura
loved the update...really nice of u to have overcome the hurdles despite the close glance of Captain Responsibility...can u plz do me a favour do pm me when u update ...thnx

Dear,medharees..we thought u wr getting PMs..evn Pugly n i ,da othr  day were wondering whr u were .. May b aura missed it sumhw.. if anothr update came n lin wsnt around i'll PM u.. hope u wont mind me answrg dis..Embarrassed

LeafsAura7bablio09hoopoe

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAura7bablio09hoopoeshass

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

Simple, Sweet and short update... signing for Exciting , Electrifying and Elongate update...

Lady Anjali looked at him painfully, "I wish you wouldn't speak words of truth like this. They hurt. Always."

"Everything hurts," said Lord Arnav

BRILLIANT PICK..ClapClapClap

OUCH...!!!
yes.. the truth - Khushi is the one for you, and not me... And It hurts...!! Wink

...when she had been dressing to leave, she had realized her necklace was missing and...She assumed it must have gotten lost in the horrid dungeon...

A sound of something hard falling onto the wooden floor of the carriage cabin was heard ... ...So assuming it to be a sound carried in the speeding wind..

Dear Khushi and my Lordy... I just wanna say one thing to both of you and it is...

"Never assume the obvious is true"

LOLLOL

Something intresting... is there anything behind it??

The cook Surabhi gave her a specially baked pie to share with her family when she reached home, "It's got all my special ingredients in it," said the cook, with a wink and Kushi hugged the cook in gratitude.

Nani was watching him, "You know Fortune always insists on travelling with you when you must find a hermit."

Lin dear best potrayal of the update..

Thumbs Up

With the morning sun watching the carriage race down the hill and over the grassland, Lord Arnav careered the horses into the thick forest before them to the East of the Land, not knowing that within his carriage, awakened by the speed of the carriage, sat waiting his frenzied and alacritous adventure

SO TRUE.. PICTURESQUE SCENE WTH POTENTIAL TIME BOMB..

CUDNT GET BETTER !!Big smile

Instead of dialogue best thought award goes to...

''the window of the only person who would never miss her and would never come to wish her farewell''''.

oooh khushi darling, is that your indirect wish that he come to wish you farewell..???

AGREED !Wink

For the short update... only few lines of the song..!!

chalte chalte anjaane raste lekar chale kahaan humein 

udati badali dhup se khele, ruk ruk behati purwaiya ke rele

so gaye jungle shaam dhalein

chalte chalte anjaane raste lekar chale kahaan humein

And two lines for upcoming update...

Aaj Fir Unka Saamna Hoga

Kya Pata Uske Baad Kya Hoga...

LOVELY SONG CHOICE AS ALWS..

LUVD READING UR POST..Heart

Enjoy

H

Soul

Leafsbablio09hoopoeA_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

YES !! i knew she'll accompany him in da hunt !!

All Excited fr da nxt update..Thumbs Up

Hey shass, i wonder how u guessed that!!!! Shocked That was a pleasant surprise for me... gud guessing dear...Clap

INSTINCTS !!Big smile

Give a HIGH FIVE shass dear... I also guessed it while Anjali - Arnav hermit talk..!!

Leafsbablio09hoopoeshass

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

YES !! i knew she'll accompany him in da hunt !!

All Excited fr da nxt update..Thumbs Up

Hey shass, i wonder how u guessed that!!!! Shocked That was a pleasant surprise for me... gud guessing dear...Clap

INSTINCTS !!Big smile

Give a HIGH FIVE shass dear... I also guessed it while Anjali - Arnav hermit talk..!!

AWW.. aren't we cute?!!Big smile
PS;  Oh..btw.. da ''obvious happy expressions'' r due to cliff hanger update..Stern Smile

Edited by shass - 22 November 2012 at 11:12am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09hoopoekushipuglyA_Soul

Aura7 Senior Member
Aura7
Aura7

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by medharees

Hi aura

oh im so sorry... actaully i skipped ur name unknowingly while buddying arhian comrades and hence i missed u while pming... so sorry dear...Confused

Edited by Aura7 - 23 November 2012 at 1:12pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafskhusiarnavbablio09shasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Go to top