Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 40)

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Ooh...  Can't wait for more!  Lovely update.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09shass

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Shass,

@ bats & owls... i thought u were making some random guesses except for the mosquito one. As far as i can guess it cannot something big and uncommon as that of a dragon... it has to be something common but yet with some strong power and endurance. On a second thought... if we consider his transformations so far...  during the first time, he transformed in the night and flew away... 2nd time he flew from East to south to meet khushi. But nothing was mentioned about the villagers finding something unnatural flying in the sky... so i think chances for bat is still there... Bats... cautious and vigilant, prefer darkness, creats an eerie atmosphere... can be easily connected with dark magic... so i just cant rule out bat... one dark gigantic bat... i may be imagining and overthinking... but lets wait and see...
@RED-- i second dat..Big smile.. @2nd part-- Really??Shocked..bats r associated wth magic n all?? i admit,i nvr thought abt it lyk dat..Thumbs Up

@ True love's kiss... even i thought the same when i started reading this tale. But then i found it a bit cliched. I mean, this is afterall one unique tale about Arnav and khushi... the solution to break the curse cant be that simple. I agree the kiss will play its role... but i guess there is much more...
SAME HERE.. Altho, it'll tk sum complicated route,i believe!

@ Anjali's words,

If the sacrifice of my life would relieve you of this curse, I would do it. But I know if I do that, then you will die too. How I wish I could take your pain away..."

This is where im confused... her words directly echo the events of the 3rd play. But im not sure how far we can believe the events mentioned there...  i can simply guess that he was cursed in exchange for his sisters health/life... may be some dark magic involved... the curse will break when she dies... but she cant do that... bcoz she knows that he will surely die out of grief if he finds his sister dead. So there has to be an other way to break the curse... some 3rd person to cure him off the curse and take away the pain from his life. Thats wat she wished during the wishing ceremony and thats wat the LH granted her...
Ahh..Hp..luv u fr confirming dat..HugHug.. coz i felt she may also b da cure/knw da cure bt she cnt sacrifice or sumthg coz of hr luv fr hr bro n his luv fr her..

"You will be able to fulfill your wish...soon, my child."

Originally posted by A_Soul

"THE BEASTS AND THE BLEEDING ROSES"

I guess the beasts refer to Lord Arnav and Gen.Jha... the roses refer to Khushi and Anjali. Hence logically speaking, the key to break the curse of the beasts should be in the hands of their respective partners...

BRILLIANT HP.. BRILLIANT..Clap..I NVR THOUGHT OF IT DIS WAY.. N yes EVN FARWA in hr previous thread discussed dis wth soul,if i rem correctly.. bt i ddnt thnk abt it da way u connected their respective partners wth da cure..StarStarStar

PS; So nice to hv u here Hp..Heart..Ermm.. cant say da ''T'' word,since u dnt lyk it.. so i'll use da ''L'' word..
LOVE U..
Big smile

Edited by shass - 21 November 2012 at 9:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09hoopoe-Farwa_Ibrahim-

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by A_Soul

How come Gen. Jha is so sure about khushi being the cure for his curse? Was any prophecy made about his curse and cure?

In the previous chaps, when Gen meet khushi first time.. it has mentioned something.. (If i have understood correctly) which means that he felt the curse is coming out (from a hidden state) again after meeting khushi... n at that time he realizes that she is the one who get back him in this state again... and if it is so, it also gives the answer that he is cursed well before marriage, and after marriage it might slide inside him till the time he met someone who help him..!!

I thought you will say something about this...

You have said everything clearly by urself my dear soul... Hence i didnt touch this point. Going by the given hints we can conclude that the beastly instincts of the Gen. became dormant after he got married. It stirred back to life only after meeting khushi... It means Lady Anjali somehow controlled the beast in him for all these years... and khushi brought back the beast in him. Since we are not yet sure of the Gen's intentions... ie, whether he wants to get cured or make himself powerful and immortal... we cant say anything about the Anjali's role in healing the Gen's curse. However if we go by the title of this tale,

"THE BEASTS AND THE BLEEDING ROSES"

I guess the beasts refer to Lord Arnav and Gen.Jha... the roses refer to Khushi and Anjali. Hence logically speaking, the key to break the curse of the beasts should be in the hands of their respective partners...

Hey Hoopoe dear... thax for granted my request to share your thoughts on it...
I totaly agree with you... 

@ Title.. I had shared same thought when some one has asked it earlier..Smile

But you know what, we all have missed one thing (i think)... last night i was thinking over the past of our lordy... and it clicked me something.. so i read it again... 
Lordy's parents died near/behind rose bush... and that, probably, i think could be the main reason of title having Bleeding roses.. as lordy's being beast and death of his parents are surely related!!

Few more questions are rising in my head, will post soon..!!

Edited by A_Soul - 21 November 2012 at 9:40am

Aura7bablio09hoopoeshass

Sarikaa97 Goldie
Sarikaa97
Sarikaa97

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
wow!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
R

Edited

First of all thank u so muchdear Aura for sharing this installment of story...It was awesome as usual. I must admit that i m not 100% sure who r hermits but as far as my idea goes they must be like religious n pious people who like to be alone to do all the worships anyways we will find out later m sure... Or if i had missed something i cant say it... Anyways so the departure was not that much heart wrenching which m glad of or may be i didnt find it so... But m really glad... And my dear Khushi dont worry abt the necklace our lordy has it safe with himself... Its quite intersting how Lin attach different scenes of show like the scene where khushi was in back seat and Arnav was driving in full speed oblivious to the fact so when i read that khushi sat in carraige my mind instantly showed me that scene i was super excited when i read someting hit the carriage floor and Lordy thought it to be some sound caused by wind... Anxiously waiting for next installment n hoping to get one on saturday...

Pay my regards to Lin dear if u can. I hope she is enjoying.

Edited by Farwa_Ibrahim - 21 November 2012 at 10:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09hoopoeshassA_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Shass,

@ bats & owls... i thought u were making some random guesses except for the mosquito one. As far as i can guess it cannot something big and uncommon as that of a dragon... it has to be something common but yet with some strong power and endurance. On a second thought... if we consider his transformations so far...  during the first time, he transformed in the night and flew away... 2nd time he flew from East to south to meet khushi. But nothing was mentioned about the villagers finding something unnatural flying in the sky... so i think chances for bat is still there... Bats... cautious and vigilant, prefer darkness, creats an eerie atmosphere... can be easily connected with dark magic... so i just cant rule out bat... one dark gigantic bat... i may be imagining and overthinking... but lets wait and see...

While reading this... u know what strick me... He might transformed as Eagle... and also profile pic of our dear lin is even having it...Wink

@ Anjali's words,

If the sacrifice of my life would relieve you of this curse, I would do it. But I know if I do that, then you will die too. How I wish I could take your pain away..."

This is where im confused... her words directly echo the events of the 3rd play. But im not sure how far we can believe the events mentioned there...  i can simply guess that he was cursed in exchange for his sisters health/life... may be some dark magic involved... the curse will break when she dies... but she cant do that... bcoz she knows that he will surely die out of grief if he finds his sister dead. So there has to be an other way to break the curse... some 3rd person to cure him off the curse and take away the pain from his life. Thats wat she wished during the wishing ceremony and thats wat the LH granted her...

"You will be able to fulfill your wish...soon, my child."

My my my my my... 'main vari vari jawaan kudiye'...
while reading tale, i was thinking why did she say this... and Today, dear hoopoe, you have answered it... love you... Hug 

Aura7bablio09hoopoeshass

kvarsha IF-Rockerz
kvarsha
kvarsha

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
awesome updateee...
arnav and khushi in same carriagee nicee some adventures are
ment to come now LOL ...
update soon
thnx 4 pm Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Wow... thanks for this beautiful update dear Aquiline. I didnt expect this twist of Khushi accompanying Lord Arnav in his hermit hunt... and Fortune is also there... Day Dreaming
This is getting more interesting... Loved reading it.

P.S. Thanks a lot dear Aura for posting the update.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09shass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top