Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 39)

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Originally posted by A_Soul

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">How come Gen. Jha is so sure about khushi being the cure for his curse? Was any prophecy made about his curse and cure?

</font>

<font color="#cc0066">In the previous chaps, when Gen meet khushi first time.. it has mentioned something.. (</font><font size="2"><font color="#cc0066" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">If i have understood correctly) which means that <font color="#6600ff">he felt the curse is coming out (from a hidden state) again after meeting khushi.</font>.. n at that time he realizes that she is the one who get back him in this state again... and if it is so, it also gives the answer that he is cursed well before marriage, and after marriage it might slide inside him till the time he met someone who help him..!!</font></font>

<font color="#009900">I thought you will say something about this...</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">You have said everything clearly by urself my dear soul... Hence i didnt touch this point. Going by the given hints we can conclude that the beastly instincts of the Gen.became dormant after he got married. It stirred back to life onlyafter meeting khushi...It means Lady Anjali somehow controlled the beast in him for all these years... and khushi brought back the beast in him. Since we are not yet sure of the Gen's intentions... ie, whether he wants to get cured or make himself powerful and immortal... we cant say anything about the Anjali's role in healing the Gen's curse. However if we go by the title of this tale,</font>

<div align="center"><font color="#ff0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">"THE BEASTS AND THE BLEEDING ROSES"</font></div>
<div align="center"></div>
<div align="left"><font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">I guess the beasts refer to Lord Arnav and Gen.Jha... the roses refer to Khushi and Anjali. Hence logically speaking, the key to break the curse of the beasts should be in the hands of their respective partners...</font></div>

hey hoopoe buddy same as mine i have said the same whne someone asked Lin in previous thread that what does the beasts and bleeding roses refer too... We r on same line in tht

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hoopoeshass

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Thanx for appreciating my feeble attempt on expressing my doubts i know they were kind of clumsy but stillLOL and thank you guys for making some doubts clear its just awesome all this discussion sessions... And specially the one related to Anjali weeping in iniial chapters for Arnav's curse. This discussion session is really amazing loved it

PS:- Aura dear are we going to have an update today?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09hoopoeshass

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Aura darling... It's a Wednesday...
Do I need to mention what we r looking for. ?????

I m waiting to feed ur parrot!!!! Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09hoopoeshass

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged

Shass,

@ bats & owls... i thought u were making some random guesses except for the mosquito one. As far as i can guess it cannot something big and uncommon as that of a dragon... it has to be something common but yet with some strong power and endurance. On a second thought... if we consider his transformations so far...  during the first time, he transformed in the night and flew away... 2nd time he flew from East to south to meet khushi. But nothing was mentioned about the villagers finding something unnatural flying in the sky... so i think chances for bat is still there... Bats... cautious and vigilant, prefer darkness, creats an eerie atmosphere... can be easily connected with dark magic... so i just cant rule out bat... one dark gigantic bat... i may be imagining and overthinking... but lets wait and see...

@ True love's kiss... even i thought the same when i started reading this tale. But then i found it a bit cliched. I mean, this is afterall one unique tale about Arnav and khushi... the solution to break the curse cant be that simple. I agree the kiss will play its role... but i guess there is much more...

@ Anjali's words,

If the sacrifice of my life would relieve you of this curse, I would do it. But I know if I do that, then you will die too. How I wish I could take your pain away..."

This is where im confused... her words directly echo the events of the 3rd play. But im not sure how far we can believe the events mentioned there...  i can simply guess that he was cursed in exchange for his sisters health/life... may be some dark magic involved... the curse will break when she dies... but she cant do that... bcoz she knows that he will surely die out of grief if he finds his sister dead. So there has to be an other way to break the curse... some 3rd person to cure him off the curse and take away the pain from his life. Thats wat she wished during the wishing ceremony and thats wat the LH granted her...

"You will be able to fulfill your wish...soon, my child."

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09shass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Aura7 Senior Member
Aura7
Aura7

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 105 member(s) liked the above post:

F4T1M4zil143ZiyaShazjanisyam3Pantheraoncaallzwellreena1146smrh77tr0001Ravyasobti48turnipChandriganita.davearnavkhushi398MONAKARANKayZeePristinebluesunshineswirlPotatoefreaksangeethbalaet_tu_achumaria1878kp123anusha_nehavrinda-95ArmiRidz4everNiksAngelshalinikanaguFarighInsans_mgsakadafiDiaphanousdimishraSweetSophiearshi_roxatheenz95dasudisarevathysugathanbea_romdivya_divsdair10arshicorieBVSJReader_HobbyChochoo83hatelove_1khusiarnavFuzzbucketpurplelovedarya20Sarikaa97meem17MsFuzzybear69Jo_Pinchyshakethebiscuit-Siaa-vidya.sanjayDEE2803tanya_viNi_singhstorytellermserialmaniacmoonlight2630hoopoeLeenaRocksmusic1farha5556kushipuglyshasssun_shine_girlmomoahmdcrazy4ArnavSRkaur94Bhavikakosambiajen_xJammy-saga_twilightluvbugkshubhangiarshy4everBeauceantA_Soulnadiafarjana-Farwa_Ibrahim-sikhni_peepli207shikhasweetydoll32masaf59caskerlara3110kvarshasaomomdebby_11flowers4u-afsha-.Saraa.Shalveangeldream14anjsSilverBellriti4uprincessunaraMysticRiver

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Res
OMG i m first!! i am first!! yayyy,... Dancing Dancing Party 
Isnt my stalking skills amazing?!?!?! chuckle ...well done Sush (patting myself)Big smile two consecutive first position ... WinkLOL

thank u Aura...Heart Lin darling we are missing u  very much!! "sniff sniff "And thank u so much for giving us the update!! Big smile  Big smile u r the best!! Big smile Love u both!

Loved the update!! Farewells are always depressing and hard... Poor khusi... she bid her farewell to all and could not see the person she wanted to see the most!! awww...Embarrassed
"She looked over her shoulder, her eyes gazing up to the top window she would always remember'''the window of the only person who would never miss her and would never come to wish her farewell''''.

u know lin i really like this small gestures our characters show... here she looked at the window and was disappointed as she knows he would not come to bid her goodbye!! its the earnest thing to feel at that moment... i was in a  awe!! And Arnavs annoyance when fortune sat on his shoulder... "And make my voyage more tiresome with his squawking,"  hehehehehe... that was cute!! Smile

Convo between anjali and Lordy Lord always is a pleasant affair!! Brother-sister duo is always adorable!! Anjali is such a sweetheart.. love her!!
 And did Khusi went inside and sat in Lordy Lord's carriage???? dear lord... m i supposed to be like really happy or scared for khusi??? But right now i am EXCITED!!!! Big smile

On top of that Fortune is with Arnav... aww the journey sounds to be fun... especially when he will find Khusi inside his carriage... minus his initial anger seeing her... its gonna be FUN!!! 
oh I cant wait for next update now, can I??? Big smileWink

I think Next update will be full of Nok -Jhok, Lordy Lords annoyance, fortunes cute remarks... and much more... Khusi darling, you are in for a SURPRISE!!! Now u definitely gonna see the person u wanted to see before leaving the castle!! LOL  Wink

Edited by khusiarnav - 21 November 2012 at 11:39am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09hoopoeshasscrazy4ArnavSRJammy--Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Ouh! Ouh! Ouh!! 

yikes!!i was literally like this Monkey Icons

@Aura... thank u thank u so much my dearie dear!!! Monkey Emoticon Cici and ur EclectusParro

@Lin... really how thoughtful of u sweetheart... i guess we will see at the INN directly for the next update!! Monkey Icon
@Lin... .a cliff hanger this one !! not fair!!!Monkey Emoticons

Now for the update!!
@Khushi... Sanka Devi.. i just knew ... i just knew it... Monkey Emoticonwhen there was carriage waiting  ... and u dozed offMonkey Icons
@Khushi... OMG! what now?Monkey Winks
@Khushi... can i suggest something? Runnn for ur life u cupcake!! Monkey Emoticons

@ASR... He he he Icon Monkey Yoyo

@ASR... Oh ya? u think u will have to listen only to the continuous squawking of the bird eh?  but Mate!! guess what?Monkey Icon Cici... 
You will soon hear ur own thunderous uproarMonkey Icon

@ASR... ya .. ya keep riding... keep riding.. deeper and deeper into the forest... to make things worse!! and vent it out on my poor soulMonkey Icon

@ASR... dude!! i am warning you yet again!! one tear escapes my kushi baby...well you shall know it ...Monkey Emoticon
@Fortune... oh! you blessed bird!! will you take care of poor baby?Monkey Winks

@Comrades... you guys are soo soo gud man!! honestly ... i love the way the INN is kept warm and live with u guys dropping in for chit chats!! love u guys ...  i am happy at such a time we atleast have each other for support ... i am in the Forum only coz of u guys... 
lets brace ourselves to face this harsh reality of the actual world!! Monkey Icon Yoyo

@Lin... Once again thanks for update ... hope to see you soon girlie!! 

~P

Edited by arushi_fan - 21 November 2012 at 10:05am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09hoopoeshassJammy--Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
My dearest Sweetheart Aquiline & Aura,
thankyou so much for cheering us up by bringing in the magical narration. As you are aware we all are in extremely depressed  state, fighting with all our might to bring justice to this show, your narrations will surely help us to calm down a bit & will bring back the energy to demand the return of our old ipkknd back.
Thankyou & love youHug

Ps: will read the update soon as now busy with kids & i only read the update when i can indulge on itSmile
luv youSmile

@khusiarnav: congratulations on being the first one to get the narrationsSmile

@arusi_fan: wow girl you made it on the same page & you are the second one too, congratsSmile

Edited by kushipugly - 21 November 2012 at 10:02am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7khusiarnavbablio09hoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top