Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 38)

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
HP..
Originally posted by hoopoe

Originally posted by shass

bt do u thnk he transforms?

Yes. Im sure he transforms into some creature that can fly. But im intrigued by a point from the last chapter.

"an occupation that was intended to release his pent-up bestial vigour and make him forget he was a cursed being"

If he took up such a strenuous job to utilize his beastly energy, then just imagine how powerful he can be in his beastly form. Then his transformed state will also be not as simple as that of an owl or bat. It should be something mighty with some enormous energy...
Dats a vry intriguing line Hp..esp. towrds the end..
n OMG !! did u really thnk i meant he ws an owl or bat??ShockedShockedShocked.. THAT WS A JOKE !!! i evn mentiond him to b a dragon,once to Soul..LOLLOLLOL.. btw, THATS A JOKE too..Tongue
yes,i agree wth u Hp n dis is da reasn why i kp saying it cud b more thn ''a cure'' fr him.. infact i feel he wnts freedom to gain more power,in wchevr way..

,i feel he luvs Himslf truly..no1 else, as evrythg alws has to b abt HIM..

Thats brilliant shass... u described his character perfectly in this single line...Clap

HAIN NA?? u thnk dat too?Tongue

Do Gen. Jha have any idea about Lord Arnav's curse? Since all family members appear to know about Lord Arnav's beastly struggles, do Gen. Jha know about the curse too?
THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION!! dnt knw dear..bt lyk i sd in da beginning..may b da Gen knws n lordy clearly doesnot.. wch leads to anothr questn..cud Gen's curse b imp fr him coz of lordy's?? do u thnk lady anjali wud hv nevr told her hubby abt hr bro??

Exactly... thats my doubt...

its highly possbl, since he seldom stays more thn a week or so in castle n besides.. in one of early chps lady Anjali says to hr bro dat her hubby came aftrwrds in hr lyf whras, Arnav ws alws da 1st.. meaning he is more imptnt fr hr..or atlst dats wht i felt.. bt thn doubts arise, whn i thnk dat khushi came to knw abt sum suspicious activity da vry 1st nyt in da castle..or may b it ws coz hr room's directly undr da staircase.. bt still, shudnt da Gen. get a bit suspicious abt thgs around him?? or such a thng nvr happnd in his presence? or his wife covered hr bro's bk well??.. doubts hi doubts..Confused

cud da curses ''unlock'' involving ''such a heart''? or may b a sacrifice frm such a heart?.. or to b loved by such a heart?n perhaps dats why one tries to GET it at all cost,whereas othr FAILS to ignore her??!

Exactly... i think some sacrifice part is surely related to the cure of both the curses... the cure cannot be that simple like u identify the right healing heart and  get loved by it... the curse will be broken. Im sure there s much more left to this healing part. I think this is wat the LH mentioned about learning few things still left... to get healed. 

TOTALLY AGREE.. bt there r tmz whn i thnk of ''True love's kiss''..LOLLOL.. well u cnt blame me, its lordy we r talking abtDay Dreaming... LOLLOLLOL

FARWA..

Originally posted by Farwa_Ibrahim

me here sorry for jumping in but i m here with my doubts i wanted to share on chat thread but i posted a wrong post here tht was too supposed to be for chat thread so now will post both here  

Plz feel free to join the discussion and pour in ur thoughts dear Farwa...

Exactly.. u n ne1 else is alws welcome.. SmileSmile

the 3rd play it was just the play but i feel it had some relation deep down...
dat ws a brilliant connect Farwa..nice to hv u on board..Clap

Thumbs Up

what if arnav has taken the intensity of gen. curse on himself for anjali? my memory might not be correct in remembering but in some of the  initial chapters when one night Anjali was in her room and she heard disturbance in kitchen she was all sad and somewhere she thought of her being responsible

thats true she was sad... but i dont think Arnav took the curse of the Gen. If we go by the 3rd play, we can guess that Arnav took the curse on behalf of his sister or as a price paid for his sister's health and wellbeing. Probably she got married late after her brother got cursed... That play actually holds the answer for most of our questions... Wink
i second u there Hp.. she probably feels sad coz as a sistr she cnt see hr bro in pain yet she cnt do nethg to help hm eithr.. as fr da 3rd Play..i too alws felt dat it holds answrs to their past, bt i ws nvr able to decode it.. as u knw my prob wth symbolism..so Hp n evn Soul..guys do go thru it n write separately on it so dat i cn undrstnd thgs bettr.. last nyt i ws getting bored so i strtd re-reading da ff..n there r so many thgs dat i hv forgottn.. here am pasting sum excerpts frm chp two..

Amidst the tears, she cried, "What can I do for you my Little One? If the sacrifice of my life would relieve you of this curse, I would do it. But I know if I do that, then you will die too. How I wish I could take your pain away..."

And saying so she cried herself to sleep, not knowing that the lady in the dark had watched it all from the window and was now walking away. The night wind flapped at her dark robe and carried her departing words into the sky that would soon welcome dawn, "You will be able to fulfill your wish...soon, my child."

ths occurd aftr lordy got his first fit infront of da readers n lady jha wept in hr room thnkg abt him..

does dat ring ne bells..or am i hyper-thinking agn??

.i hv serious doubts dat he wnts a ''cure'' fr his curse  U might be right in doubting that but if i remember he wanted to have Khushi so that he can get rid of the curse which resurfaced after meeting her 

Actally he didnt say cure dear... He said he yearns for freedom... we dont know whether its just freedom from the curse or freedom from a part of the curse which is restricting him to become all mighty and powerful... mere guess from my part dear.
 AGREED 100 percent wth Hp..Smile

like i said before i have serious doubt that Arnav had the curse or should i say he sacrificed himself for the curse for Anjali so in that perspective i guess Gen. knows it but in the updates i cant see any such things as he hardly comes in castle for a week and he always is busy in night and i dont think so Anjali would have shared this with  him. i also had doubts Akash and mama mami knew abt the curse.  

when Arnav took khushi to the dungeon, all his family members objected and are even annoyed... even mami, mama and akash... bcoz they know about the danger inside the place and the purpose it served. If they knew that once Arnav used the dungeon to lock himself in his beastly state, then they should be aware of his curse too... i guess.
i guess da same Hp..ClapClapClap

Thank you dear Farwa... u hav added some valuable points. I think i should go back and read the 3rd play again to get a better understanding of the mysterious past... Smile
YES.. brilliant..
ClapClapClap

SOUL..

Originally posted by A_Soul

May i come in???
"areee me to ander aa bhi gai" Wink

LOLLOLLOL... Feel free to come and join dear...
O' humarey dil k tukray..u dnt need permission..u live in here..Big smileHug

@hoopoe: this is a million doller question as there is no any sign of Gen. past over which we can think... 
@Shass: u showed the new direction dear...
  •  he knws of lordy's curse.. -- if i look with drama point of view.. i dont think so he knws... yeh raaz uske liye bhi raaz hi hain

Agreed... Thumbs Up

Possible bt i'll hold my thoughts on it fr nw..

@hoope: My thoughts are same too..
@shass:  ..using anjali.. no i dont think so. are you saying it in context to abv ans?
wht do u mean by ''abv''?? is it above?? jst not in da past context bt more [
fr nw]  i feel he doesnt love ne1 bt himself..so there's got to b sum othr reasn why he married hr..

What i feel is.. he might feel that she could help him in his cursed situation (whether to cure or to be more powerful, don't know) ... m just assuming!

Thumbs Up
BINGO !!Clap

As i said i dont think so... but my instinct says he will come to know abt it before khushi knows it!!!

Shocked... why do u feel so dear?
EXACTLY my thoughts Hp.. why do u thnk dat??

Edited by shass - 20 November 2012 at 10:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hoopoe-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged

How come Gen. Jha is so sure about khushi being the cure for his curse? Was any prophecy made about his curse and cure?
dat prophecy bit is a vry smart suggestion dear.. may b it is..esp da way LH is following thm around.. i'm not sure why he thnks khushi's da ONE fr him.. i said it earlier also,she has sum kind of powers ovr these two.. n deep dwn they both realize it..bt she seems to b unaware of it.. she has been cald ''green heart'' fr sum reasn ryt. bt am not sure if she's da curing kind fr da Gen.esp. until we clearly knw ''what is da curse?''

In the previous chaps, when Gen meet khushi first time.. it has mentioned something.. (If i have understood correctly) which means that he felt the curse is coming out (from a hidden state) again after meeting khushi... n at that time he realizes that she is the one who get back him in this state again... and if it is so, it also gives the answer that he is cursed well before marriage, and after marriage it might slide inside him till the time he met someone who help him..!!

I thought you will say something about this...

u knw da answer dear.. v knw he has marked hr frm dat point bt wht Hp ws trying to ask ws dat why has he ''marked'' hr?? lyk wht cud b da reasn fr his curse to re-surface,to mk him feel khushi's da one?? i thnk dats wht she meant..Embarrassed

bablio09hoopoeA_Soul

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
please update soon..Smile
bablio09 Goldie
bablio09
bablio09

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

@ bablio: yr review on updates are short but in just few lines you always describe perfectly all the main pointers of plotClap loved it...

thanks for this spl comment.  SmileSmileSmile brings in a bigBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavhoopoeshasskushipugly

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by saga_twilight

PS: please can anyone tell me how 2 add more than one quotes in your reply, just like shass you have included so many quotes in yr reply.
 Yes , i know i m WackoSillyLOL

EDITED: thankyou so much shass for the instruction,Smile next time i will definately try & if it doesnt works, will eat yr brain againLOL

Aree koi mujhe bhi to sikhao... shass... pugly koi hain????

ROFLROFL

@ A_soul, i have been extremely pissedoff with SP/PH & mrs india track all day but your hilarious way of asking made me goROFL
ThankyouSmile
& i m so glad that i m not the only one who doesnt know how to use IFSmile

@ shass, i dont actually know what do u mean by CUT the quote & then copy paste Stern Smile

bablio09hoopoeshass

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by saga_twilight

PS: please can anyone tell me how 2 add more than one quotes in your reply, just like shass you have included so many quotes in yr reply.
 Yes , i know i m WackoSillyLOL

EDITED: thankyou so much shass for the instruction,Smile next time i will definately try & if it doesnt works, will eat yr brain againLOL

Aree koi mujhe bhi to sikhao... shass... pugly koi hain????

ROFLROFL

@ A_soul, i have been extremely pissedoff with SP/PH & mrs india track all day but your hilarious way of asking made me goROFL
ThankyouSmile
& i m so glad that i m not the only one who doesnt know how to use IFSmile

@ shass, i dont actually know what do u mean by CUT the quote & then copy paste Stern Smile

check ur inbox dear.. wsnt going to comment on dis as am ''SPEECHLESS'' ..bt thn thought to let u guys know,wht i thnk of it..
''THE FUNNIEST PART IS DAT AM SUPPOSE TO B DA NEW COMER HERE N I HVNT USED NET B4''. ..Stern Smile  ..ROFL
ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavhoopoekushipuglyA_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged

How come Gen. Jha is so sure about khushi being the cure for his curse? Was any prophecy made about his curse and cure?

In the previous chaps, when Gen meet khushi first time.. it has mentioned something.. (If i have understood correctly) which means that he felt the curse is coming out (from a hidden state) again after meeting khushi... n at that time he realizes that she is the one who get back him in this state again... and if it is so, it also gives the answer that he is cursed well before marriage, and after marriage it might slide inside him till the time he met someone who help him..!!

I thought you will say something about this...

You have said everything clearly by urself my dear soul... Hence i didnt touch this point. Going by the given hints we can conclude that the beastly instincts of the Gen. became dormant after he got married. It stirred back to life only after meeting khushi... It means Lady Anjali somehow controlled the beast in him for all these years... and khushi brought back the beast in him. Since we are not yet sure of the Gen's intentions... ie, whether he wants to get cured or make himself powerful and immortal... we cant say anything about the Anjali's role in healing the Gen's curse. However if we go by the title of this tale,

"THE BEASTS AND THE BLEEDING ROSES"

I guess the beasts refer to Lord Arnav and Gen.Jha... the roses refer to Khushi and Anjali. Hence logically speaking, the key to break the curse of the beasts should be in the hands of their respective partners...

bablio09shassA_Soul

shakethebiscuit Goldie
shakethebiscuit
shakethebiscuit

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
when is the next update..i thought you said it was on wednesday!...waiting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Keerthi-

Go to top