Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 36)

serialmaniac IF-Dazzler
serialmaniac
serialmaniac

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
So shyam is back to his old tricks Angry

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

Originally posted by hoopoe

Shass, are u there?

me here sorry for jumping in but i m here with my doubts i wanted to share on chat thread but i posted a wrong post here tht was too supposed to be for chat thread so now will post both here  
Me here Hp.. but am afraid i cnt add much to ur query dear,as am standing exactly whr u r.. these vry questns i hv been repeating to myslf.. bt i feel they r da tricky part of da puzzle n only time cn tell what? n hw?,to tell u da truth. bt i vl add afew thoughts here,based on whtevr li'l i hv undrstood..

Just thought of sharing...

I have few questions to ponder...

What is the cause of Gen. Jha's curse?
i hv no idea Hp..n its not jst da Gen, my questn is da same fr lordy.. its a crazy thought Hp,bt i wntd to ask u sumthg..altho there r powers dat da Gen has..he cn fly..dats confirmd!! bt do u thnk he transforms??bt thn in last chps we saw him land naked..so may b he does transform.. sumtmz,i hv doubts dat he doesm sure he transforms remember the first time he was mentioned to b cursed too when after saving Khushi from the lake he went back to the war area and then it was mentioned that he had lost control on his curse and he moved inside the jungle and discarded his cloths near a stone and then he flew away and after sometime he came back and he was tired he wore his cloths went back to his tent ..time n agn i wonder if its a curse related to spells n gypsies or magic i guess this one does but again its just what i feel ..there r othr kind of curses too ..lyk sum bad habit,sum kind of addiction/obsession or sum painful memory,dat cums to haunt a person..knw wht i mean?? cn v thnk in dat direction too??bt thn da powers part doesnt fit.. 
bt lets say,if sumhw lordy's,n gen's pasts r related..thn its possbl dat one thg dat led to lordy's curse i dont know but i always had a feeling that might it b possible that Arnav had the curse becoz of shyam i mean if u remember the 3rd play it was just the play but i feel it had some relation deep down... what if arnav has taken the intensity of gen. curse on himself for anjali? my memory might not be correct in remembering but in some of the  initial chapters when one night Anjali was in her room and she heard disturbance in kitchen she was all sad and somewhere she thought of her being responsible but in which way we dont know so my guess is this. ,may hv lead to Gen's too.. n may b,jst may b..he knws of lordy's curse might be possible ..n fr sum unknwn reason plantd himslf in da Raizada clan by marrying Lady Anjali.. dnt knw,its too vague..n jst assumptions fr nw!!

For how long he is cursed?

I guess he is cursed long before he got married. Since he cleverly chose his profession to hide his curse from the eyes of the world. If then..
i STRONGLY believe he ws cursed b4 marriage.. its a gut feeling.. so far,all da signs add to it.. n da profession part also indicates dat..i feel he has been using anjali.. ,esp. in da recent chps.. we cn see hw hs real face hs been hidden frm da world.. n most of all,i feel he luvs Himslf truly..no1 else, as evrythg alws has to b abt HIM.. 
2nd u in this

Why did he marry Lady Anjali? What was his intention behind this marriage? Did he expect her to cure him or any other reason? i guess he did 
honestly,Hp..i hv serious doubts dat he wnts a ''cure'' fr his curse  U might be right in doubting that but if i remember he wanted to have Khushi so that he can get rid of the curse which resurfaced after meeting her .. since we dnt knw wht da curse is..we cnt predict nethg.. its possible dat curse gvs hm powers n he wnts thm n khushi sumhw is da key..n its also possbl dat curse may stop him frm getting sumthg powerful..n he yearns fr freedom frm it n agn khushi's da key.. whtevr da reason..i dnt thnk his intentions r gud.. n i strongly believe..he usd Anjali..evn i feel one reasn cud b dat he thought she cud b da key to his curse lyk khushi is.. or sumthg deeper n darker thn dat lyk i stated above. evn am lukg fr da answr.

Do Lady Anjali have any idea about his curse? Didnt she get any doubt in these many years of married life... about his strange disappearances... during the times of his beastly transformations?
i wonder too..bt so far we hv been told dat his state ws ''dormant'' fr a long time..lyk u once said..fr sum reasn he may hv not felt nethg stir wthin him n so his wife ddnt notice.. besides,in one of da recent chps he says,he cnt go to castle in ths present state..meang he knws he cnt hide frm his wife ne more being in present condition ryt?? dis is also da reasn why i too, thnk he joind army..so dat he cud stay away frm his home,its possbl u knw.. its possbl dat he wntd to hide frm his wife,by stayg away n there cnt b a bettr option thn army..

Do Gen. Jha have any idea about Lord Arnav's curse? Since all family members appear to know about Lord Arnav's beastly struggles, do Gen. Jha know about the curse too?
THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION!! dnt knw dear..bt lyk i sd in da beginning..may b da Gen knws n lordy clearly doesnot.. wch leads to anothr questn..cud Gen's curse b imp fr him coz of lordy's?? do u thnk lady anjali wud hv nevr told her hubby abt hr bro??
like i said before i have serious doubt that Arnav had the curse or should i say he sacrificed himself for the curse for Anjali so in that perspective i guess Gen. knows it but in the updates i cant see any such things as he hardly comes in castle for a week and he always is busy in night and i dont think so Anjali would have shared this with  him. i also had doubts Akash and mama mami knew abt the curse.  

How come Gen. Jha is so sure about khushi being the cure for his curse? Was any prophecy made about his curse and cure? Claphere here buddy my eyes grew big after reading this woho never thought abt it u know Nani said abt someone with green heart can cure Arnav's curse which we already witnessed that her mere touch and scent helped Arnav so there might be a prophecy
dat prophecy bit is a vry smart suggestion dear.. may b it is..esp da way LH is following thm around.. i'm not sure why he thnks khushi's da ONE fr him.. i said it earlier also,she has sum kind of powers ovr these two.. n deep dwn they both realize it..bt she seems to b unaware of it.. she has been cald ''green heart'' fr sum reasn ryt u know i  said the same thing before reading ur answer and yes i second u again and girl u r very good all three of u.. KP had named u guys right Awesome Threesome. bt am not sure if she's da curing kind fr da Gen.esp. until we clearly knw ''what is da curse?''

yes i too doubt for that coz after meeting her his curse resurfaced while for Arnav it didnt

EDITED-- bt say Hp, if there is a prophecy ..n it involves a cure or sumthg..by da ''purest of hearts'' such as khushi's.. it does mk sense! hv u noticed hw dis is her biggest virtue..evn hr innocence stems frm it..they say eyes r windows to ur soul..both da Gen n lordy saw thru hr ..n both kp thnkg of it.. cud da curses ''unlock'' involving ''such a heart''? or may b a sacrifice frm such a heart?.. or to b loved by such a heart? n perhaps dats why one tries to GET it at all cost,whereas othr FAILS to ignore her??!

Awesome questions and superb answers

@ FARWA-- Dearest, i loved ur special post fr da certain Miss-P.. esp, Lightning's chewing..ROFLROFL..n da aftr math of our Actions against hr!!LOLLOL.. totally loved,loved ur post..ClapClapClap 

Originally posted by kushipugly

farwa: i just love to bits yr message to the CHEATClapClap 

Thank u so much for liking it i had planned this post just after reading the note but as u guys night be   aware by now that i mostly come online from mob and i can use laptop mostly in the morning. 

Edited by Farwa_Ibrahim - 19 November 2012 at 1:24am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09hoopoeshasskushipuglyA_Soul

hellgirl Senior Member
hellgirl
hellgirl

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
wow nice...
hye i want to reply earlier but i was at a loss of words after reading about blogging of lin's work means our own baby, our jigar ka tukada, ...
i was so piss off that i 1'st want to cool down ...that dosen't mean that i m not angry but as lin said this is his/her last chance ,
next tym i m not going to tolarate, Angry

now about the update
i m so thank full to aura for being our saviour and giving us update to survive
and more thanx to lin that being on holiday she is mailing aura all the beautiful parts...

i m sure that pic is of anjali in general jha's table,

wow master gupta is in coversation with general jha
does that man just called his wife his sister...

p.s. thanx aura
p.s.s. enjoy ur holiday lin

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09hoopoeA_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged

THANK U my dear buddies for ur appreciation.. lyk alws, i love it dat u loved itApprove.. i read n loved each n evry post n comment by u guys..Soul, Hp, bablio,pugly,farwa,khushiarnav[sorry dear,i'll hv to strt callg u KA ,frm nw onwrds..lazy habits,hope u'll frgv me n also virinda n allzwell..since am late..most of da thgs i wntd to say,r already said...

Thank you dear shass for liking my comment as well...

@ PPS - I completely understand and respect ur views over the issue.

Thank you Shass... feelings are mutual dear... I m so glad that you all r liking my song selection.. 
Feeling happy... 

@bablio n farwa: i do read n enjoy your posts.. and many time like to reply... but m bit lazy to quote as i read it on cell most of the time... plz maafi de do!!

Flying kisses to pugly, hoopoe, shass, bablio n farwa...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09hoopoeshasskushipugly

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

Originally posted by saga_twilight

0wk can please s0me0ne tell me in which page the latest update is??

its on PAGE 28..

@ shass: leafs & medhaerass(the poet) comments are not here yet. Did they get the pigeon??

@ Awesome threesome:
 you girls disecting my reviewShocked, OMG, i m so honoured & i m so excited     that i feel like doing this

THANKYOUSmile 

PS: please can anyone tell me how 2 add more than one quotes in your reply, just like shass you have included so many quotes in yr reply.
 Yes , i know i m WackoSillyLOL

EDITED: thankyou so much shass for the instruction,Smile next time i will definately try & if it doesnt works, will eat yr brain againLOL

Aree koi mujhe bhi to sikhao... shass... pugly koi hain????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09hoopoeshasskushipugly

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Shass, are u there?
Me here Hp.. but am afraid i cnt add much to ur query dear,as am standing exactly whr u r.. these vry questns i hv been repeating to myslf.. bt i feel they r da tricky part of da puzzle n only time cn tell what? n hw?,to tell u da truth. bt i vl add afew thoughts here,based on whtevr li'l i hv undrstood..

May i come in???
"areee me to ander aa bhi gai" Wink

i hv no idea Hp..n its not jst da Gen, my questn is da same fr lordy.. its a crazy thought Hp,bt i wntd to ask u sumthg..altho there r powers dat da Gen has..he cn fly..dats confirmd!! bt do u thnk he transforms??bt thn in last chps we saw him land naked..so may b he does transform.. sumtmz,i hv doubts dat he does..time n agn i wonder if its a curse related to spells n gypsies or magic..there r othr kind of curses too..lyk sum bad habit,sum kind of addiction/obsession or sum painful memory,dat cums to haunt a person..knw wht i mean?? cn v thnk in dat direction too?? bt thn da powers part doesnt fit.. 
bt lets say,if sumhw lordy's,n gen's pasts r related..thn its possbl dat one thg dat led to lordy's curse,may hv lead to Gen's too.. n may b,jst may b..he knws of lordy's curse..n fr sum unknwn reason plantd himslf in da Raizada clan by marrying Lady Anjali.. dnt knw,its too vague..n jst assumptions fr nw!!

@hoopoe: this is a million doller question as there is no any sign of Gen. past over which we can think... 
@Shass: u showed the new direction dear...
  •  he knws of lordy's curse.. -- if i look with drama point of view.. i dont think so he knws... yeh raaz uske liye bhi raaz hi hain

I guess he is cursed long before he got married. Since he cleverly chose his profession to hide his curse from the eyes of the world. If then..

i STRONGLY believe he ws cursed b4 marriage.. its a gut feeling.. so far,all da signs add to it.. n da profession part also indicates dat..i feel he has been using anjali.. ,esp. in da recent chps.. we cn see hw hs real face hs been hidden frm da world.. n most of all,i feel he luvs Himslf truly..no1 else, as evrythg alws has to b abt HIM.. 

@hoope: My thoughts are same too..
@shass:  ..using anjali.. no i dont think so. are you saying it in context to abv ans?

Why did he marry Lady Anjali? What was his intention behind this marriage? Did he expect her to cure him or any other reason?
honestly,Hp..i hv serious doubts dat he wnts a ''cure'' fr his curse.. since we dnt knw wht da curse is..we cnt predict nethg.. its possible dat curse gvs hm powers n he wnts thm n khushi sumhw is da key..n its also possbl dat curse may stop him frm getting sumthg powerful..n he yearns fr freedom frm it n agn khushi's da key.. whtevr da reason..i dnt thnk his intentions r gud.. n i strongly believe..he usd Anjali..evn i feel one reasn cud b dat he thought she cud b da key to his curse lyk khushi is.. or sumthg deeper n darker thn dat lyk i stated above. evn am lukg fr da answr.

What i feel is.. he might feel that she could help him in his cursed situation (whether to cure or to be more powerful, don't know) ... m just assuming!

Do Lady Anjali have any idea about his curse? Didnt she get any doubt in these many years of married life... about his strange disappearances... during the times of his beastly transformations?
i wonder too..bt so far we hv been told dat his state ws ''dormant'' fr a long time..lyk u once said..fr sum reasn he may hv not felt nethg stir wthin him n so his wife ddnt notice.. besides,in one of da recent chps he says,he cnt go to castle in ths present state..meang he knws he cnt hide frm his wife ne more being in present condition ryt?? dis is also da reasn why i too, thnk he joind army..so dat he cud stay away frm his home,its possbl u knw.. its possbl dat he wntd to hide frm his wife,by stayg away n there cnt b a bettr option thn army..

@shass: i completely agree with the points (bold ones)

Do Gen. Jha have any idea about Lord Arnav's curse? Since all family members appear to know about Lord Arnav's beastly struggles, do Gen. Jha know about the curse too?
THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION!! dnt knw dear..bt lyk i sd in da beginning..may b da Gen knws n lordy clearly doesnot.. wch leads to anothr questn..cud Gen's curse b imp fr him coz of lordy's?? do u thnk lady anjali wud hv nevr told her hubby abt hr bro??

As i said i dont think so... but my instinct says he will come to know abt it before khushi knows it!!!

How come Gen. Jha is so sure about khushi being the cure for his curse? Was any prophecy made about his curse and cure?
dat prophecy bit is a vry smart suggestion dear.. may b it is..esp da way LH is following thm around.. i'm not sure why he thnks khushi's da ONE fr him.. i said it earlier also,she has sum kind of powers ovr these two.. n deep dwn they both realize it..bt she seems to b unaware of it.. she has been cald ''green heart'' fr sum reasn ryt. bt am not sure if she's da curing kind fr da Gen.esp. until we clearly knw ''what is da curse?''

In the previous chaps, when Gen meet khushi first time.. it has mentioned something.. (If i have understood correctly) which means that he felt the curse is coming out (from a hidden state) again after meeting khushi... n at that time he realizes that she is the one who get back him in this state again... and if it is so, it also gives the answer that he is cursed well before marriage, and after marriage it might slide inside him till the time he met someone who help him..!!

EDITED-- bt say Hp, if there is a prophecy ..n it involves a cure or sumthg..by da ''purest of hearts'' such as khushi's.. it does mk sense! hv u noticed hw dis is her biggest virtue..evn hr innocence stems frm it..they say eyes r windows to ur soul..both da Gen n lordy saw thru hr ..n both kp thnkg of it.. cud da curses ''unlock'' involving ''such a heart''? or may b a sacrifice frm such a heart?.. or to b loved by such a heart? n perhaps dats why one tries to GET it at all cost,whereas othr FAILS to ignore her??!

ture saying...

Edited by A_Soul - 19 November 2012 at 10:59am

bablio09hoopoeshass

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Shass, are u there?

i hv no idea Hp..n its not jst da Gen, my questn is da same fr lordy.. its a crazy thought Hp,bt i wntd to ask u sumthg..altho there r powers dat da Gen has..he cn fly..dats confirmd!! bt do u thnk he transforms?

Yes. Im sure he transforms into some creature that can fly. But im intrigued by a point from the last chapter.

"an occupation that was intended to release his pent-up bestial vigour and make him forget he was a cursed being"

If he took up such a strenuous job to utilize his beastly energy, then just imagine how powerful he can be in his beastly form. Then his transformed state will also be not as simple as that of an owl or bat. It should be something mighty with some enormous energy...

bt thn in last chps we saw him land naked..so may b he does transform.. sumtmz,i hv doubts dat he does..time n agn i wonder if its a curse related to spells n gypsies or magic..there r othr kind of curses too..lyk sum bad habit,sum kind of addiction/obsession or sum painful memory,dat cums to haunt a person..knw wht i mean?? cn v thnk in dat direction too?? bt thn da powers part doesnt fit..
bt lets say,if sumhw lordy's,n gen's pasts r related..thn its possbl dat one thg dat led to lordy's curse,may hv lead to Gen's too.. n may b,jst may b..he knws of lordy's curse..n fr sum unknwn reason plantd himslf in da Raizada clan by marrying Lady Anjali.. dnt knw,its too vague..n jst assumptions fr nw!!

Even im thnking in that direction. But its still vague... may be we will get some clue in the future chapters...

Thats brilliant shass... u described his character perfectly in this single line...Clap

Why did he marry Lady Anjali? What was his intention behind this marriage? Did he expect her to cure him or any other reason?
honestly,Hp..i hv serious doubts dat he wnts a ''cure'' fr his curse.. since we dnt knw wht da curse is..we cnt predict nethg.. its possible dat curse gvs hm powers n he wnts thm n khushi sumhw is da key..n its also possbl dat curse may stop him frm getting sumthg powerful..n he yearns fr freedom frm it n agn khushi's da key.. whtevr da reason..i dnt thnk his intentions r gud.. n i strongly believe..he usd Anjali..evn i feel one reasn cud b dat he thought she cud b da key to his curse lyk khushi is.. or sumthg deeper n darker thn dat lyk i stated above. evn am lukg fr da answr.

Agreed... Thumbs Up

Do Lady Anjali have any idea about his curse? Didnt she get any doubt in these many years of married life... about his strange disappearances... during the times of his beastly transformations?

Yes. You are right. I didnt think about this earlier... Thumbs Up

Do Gen. Jha have any idea about Lord Arnav's curse? Since all family members appear to know about Lord Arnav's beastly struggles, do Gen. Jha know about the curse too?

Exactly... thats my doubt...

How come Gen. Jha is so sure about khushi being the cure for his curse? Was any prophecy made about his curse and cure?
dat prophecy bit is a vry smart suggestion dear.. may b it is..esp da way LH is following thm around.. i'm not sure why he thnks khushi's da ONE fr him.. i said it earlier also,she has sum kind of powers ovr these two.. n deep dwn they both realize it..bt she seems to b unaware of it.. she has been cald ''green heart'' fr sum reasn ryt. bt am not sure if she's da curing kind fr da Gen.esp. until we clearly knw ''what is da curse?''
True... Thumbs Up
 EDITED-- bt say Hp, if there is a prophecy ..n it involves a cure or sumthg..by da ''purest of hearts'' such as khushi's.. it does mk sense! hv u noticed hw dis is her biggest virtue..evn hr innocence stems frm it..they say eyes r windows to ur soul..both da Gen n lordy saw thru hr ..n both kp thnkg of it.. cud da curses ''unlock'' involving ''such a heart''? or may b a sacrifice frm such a heart?.. or to b loved by such a heart?n perhaps dats why one tries to GET it at all cost,whereas othr FAILS to ignore her??!

Exactly... i think some sacrifice part is surely related to the cure of both the curses... the cure cannot be that simple like u identify the right healing heart and  get loved by it... the curse will be broken. Im sure there s much more left to this healing part. I think this is wat the LH mentioned about learning few things still left... to get healed. 

bablio09shassA_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Farwa_Ibrahim

Shass, are u there?

me here sorry for jumping in but i m here with my doubts i wanted to share on chat thread but i posted a wrong post here tht was too supposed to be for chat thread so now will post both here  

Plz feel free to join the discussion and pour in ur thoughts dear Farwa...

i hv no idea Hp..n its not jst da Gen, my questn is da same fr lordy.. its a crazy thought Hp,bt i wntd to ask u sumthg..altho there r powers dat da Gen has..he cn fly..dats confirmd!! bt do u thnk he transforms??bt thn in last chps we saw him land naked..so may b he does transform.. sumtmz,i hv doubts dat he doesm sure he transforms remember the first time he was mentioned to b cursed too when after saving Khushi from the lake he went back to the war area and then it was mentioned that he had lost control on his curse and he moved inside the jungle and discarded his cloths near a stone and then he flew away and after sometime he came back and he was tired he wore his cloths went back to his tent ..time n agn i wonder if its a curse related to spells n gypsies or magic i guess this one does but again its just what i feel ..there r othr kind of curses too ..lyk sum bad habit,sum kind of addiction/obsession or sum painful memory,dat cums to haunt a person..knw wht i mean?? cn v thnk in dat direction too??bt thn da powers part doesnt fit.. 
bt lets say,if sumhw lordy's,n gen's pasts r related..thn its possbl dat one thg dat led to lordy's curse i dont know but i always had a feeling that might it b possible that Arnav had the curse becoz of shyam i mean if u remember the 3rd play it was just the play but i feel it had some relation deep down...

Thumbs Up

what if arnav has taken the intensity of gen. curse on himself for anjali? my memory might not be correct in remembering but in some of the  initial chapters when one night Anjali was in her room and she heard disturbance in kitchen she was all sad and somewhere she thought of her being responsible

Thats true she was sad... but i dont think Arnav took the curse of the Gen. If we go by the 3rd play, we can guess that Arnav took the curse on behalf of his sister or as a price paid for his sister's health and wellbeing. Probably she got married late after her brother got cursed... That play actually holds the answer for most of our questions... Wink

but in which way we dont know so my guess is this. ,may hv lead to Gen's too.. n may b,jst may b..he knws of lordy's curse might be possible ..n fr sum unknwn reason plantd himslf in da Raizada clan by marrying Lady Anjali.. dnt knw,its too vague..n jst assumptions fr nw!!

2nd u in this

Why did he marry Lady Anjali? What was his intention behind this marriage? Did he expect her to cure him or any other reason? i guess he did 
honestly,Hp..i hv serious doubts dat he wnts a ''cure'' fr his curse  U might be right in doubting that but if i remember he wanted to have Khushi so that he can get rid of the curse which resurfaced after meeting her 

Actally he didnt say cure dear... He said he yearns for freedom... we dont know whether its just freedom from the curse or freedom from a part of the curse which is restricting him to become all mighty and powerful... mere guess from my part dear.

.since we dnt knw wht da curse is..we cnt predict nethg.. its possible dat curse gvs hm powers n he wnts thm n khushi sumhw is da key..n its also possbl dat curse may stop him frm getting sumthg powerful..n he yearns fr freedom frm it n agn khushi's da key.. whtevr da reason..i dnt thnk his intentions r gud.. n i strongly believe..he usd Anjali..evn i feel one reasn cud b dat he thought she cud b da key to his curse lyk khushi is.. or sumthg deeper n darker thn dat lyk i stated above. evn am lukg fr da answr.

Do Lady Anjali have any idea about his curse? Didnt she get any doubt in these many years of married life... about his strange disappearances... during the times of his beastly transformations?

Do Gen. Jha have any idea about Lord Arnav's curse? Since all family members appear to know about Lord Arnav's beastly struggles, do Gen. Jha know about the curse too?
like i said before i have serious doubt that Arnav had the curse or should i say he sacrificed himself for the curse for Anjali so in that perspective i guess Gen. knows it but in the updates i cant see any such things as he hardly comes in castle for a week and he always is busy in night and i dont think so Anjali would have shared this with  him. i also had doubts Akash and mama mami knew abt the curse.  

when Arnav took khushi to the dungeon, all his family members objected and are even annoyed... even mami, mama and akash... bcoz they know about the danger inside the place and the purpose it served. If they knew that once Arnav used the dungeon to lock himself in his beastly state, then they should be aware of his curse too... i guess.

How come Gen. Jha is so sure about khushi being the cure for his curse? Was any prophecy made about his curse and cure? Claphere here buddy my eyes grew big after reading this woho never thought abt it u know Nani said abt someone with green heart can cure Arnav's curse which we already witnessed that her mere touch and scent helped Arnav so there might be a prophecy
dat prophecy bit is a vry smart suggestion dear.. may b it is..esp da way LH is following thm around.. i'm not sure why he thnks khushi's da ONE fr him.. i said it earlier also,she has sum kind of powers ovr these two.. n deep dwn they both realize it..bt she seems to b unaware of it.. she has been cald ''green heart'' fr sum reasn ryt u know i  said the same thing before reading ur answer and yes i second u again and girl u r very good all three of u.. KP had named u guys right Awesome Threesome. bt am not sure if she's da curing kind fr da Gen.esp. until we clearly knw ''what is da curse?''

yes i too doubt for that coz after meeting her his curse resurfaced while for Arnav it didnt

EDITED-- bt say Hp, if there is a prophecy ..n it involves a cure or sumthg..by da ''purest of hearts'' such as khushi's.. it does mk sense! hv u noticed hw dis is her biggest virtue..evn hr innocence stems frm it..they say eyes r windows to ur soul..both da Gen n lordy saw thru hr ..n both kp thnkg of it.. cud da curses ''unlock'' involving ''such a heart''? or may b a sacrifice frm such a heart?.. or to b loved by such a heart? n perhaps dats why one tries to GET it at all cost,whereas othr FAILS to ignore her??!

Awesome questions and superb answers

Thank you dear Farwa... u hav added some valuable points. I think i should go back and read the 3rd play again to get a better understanding of the mysterious past... Smile

bablio09shassA_Soul

Go to top