Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 36)

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Shass, are u there?

Just thought of sharing...

I have few questions to ponder...

What is the cause of Gen. Jha's curse?

For how long he is cursed?

I guess he is cursed long before he got married. Since he cleverly chose his profession to hide his curse from the eyes of the world. If then..

Why did he marry Lady Anjali? What was his intention behind this marriage? Did he expect her to cure him or any other reason?

Do Lady Anjali have any idea about his curse? Didnt she get any doubt in these many years of married life... about his strange disappearances... during the times of his beastly transformations?

Do Gen. Jha have any idea about Lord Arnav's curse? Since all family members appear to know about Lord Arnav's beastly struggles, do Gen. Jha know about the curse too?

How come Gen. Jha is so sure about khushi being the cure for his curse? Was any prophecy made about his curse and cure?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hellgirlLeafsbablio09shasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

NiksAngel Senior Member
NiksAngel
NiksAngel

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Wonderful FF...got addicted to it...!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Shass, are u there?

I guess he is cursed long before he got married. Since he cleverly chose his profession to hide his curse from the eyes of the world. If then..

Why did he marry Lady Anjali? What was his intention behind this marriage? Did he expect her to cure him or any other reason?

Do Lady Anjali have any idea about his curse? Didnt she get any doubt in these many years of married life... about his strange disappearances... during the times of his beastly transformations?

Do Gen. Jha have any idea about Lord Arnav's curse? Since all family members appear to know about Lord Arnav's beastly struggles, do Gen. Jha know about the curse too?

How come Gen. Jha is so sure about khushi being the cure for his curse? Was any prophecy made about his curse and cure?

you know exactly i have the same questions including the second lie he told khushi on the day he came to meet her?
where did he meet  anjali ? why is he cursed?did he come to castle because his curse is somehow related to maliks?

Aquiline was with us in the inn when the 2nd thread was coming to an end but we were so heartbroken with barun news that day that all questions just swept away from mindUnhappy

PS: thankyou for all the encouragement.

EDITED:
did arnav has ayother girls before la? will khushi be his first oneEmbarrassed

Edited by kushipugly - 18 November 2012 at 3:44pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09hoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

Shass, are u there?
Me here Hp.. but am afraid i cnt add much to ur query dear,as am standing exactly whr u r.. these vry questns i hv been repeating to myslf.. bt i feel they r da tricky part of da puzzle n only time cn tell what? n hw?,to tell u da truth. bt i vl add afew thoughts here,based on whtevr li'l i hv undrstood..

i hv no idea Hp..n its not jst da Gen, my questn is da same fr lordy.. its a crazy thought Hp,bt i wntd to ask u sumthg..altho there r powers dat da Gen has..he cn fly..dats confirmd!! bt do u thnk he transforms??bt thn in last chps we saw him land naked..so may b he does transform.. sumtmz,i hv doubts dat he does..time n agn i wonder if its a curse related to spells n gypsies or magic..there r othr kind of curses too..lyk sum bad habit,sum kind of addiction/obsession or sum painful memory,dat cums to haunt a person..knw wht i mean?? cn v thnk in dat direction too?? bt thn da powers part doesnt fit..
bt lets say,if sumhw lordy's,n gen's pasts r related..thn its possbl dat one thg dat led to lordy's curse,may hv lead to Gen's too.. n may b,jst may b..he knws of lordy's curse..n fr sum unknwn reason plantd himslf in da Raizada clan by marrying Lady Anjali.. dnt knw,its too vague..n jst assumptions fr nw!!

i STRONGLY believe he ws cursed b4 marriage.. its a gut feeling.. so far,all da signs add to it.. n da profession part also indicates dat..i feel he has been using anjali.. ,esp. in da recent chps.. we cn see hw hs real face hs been hidden frm da world.. n most of all,i feel he luvs Himslf truly..no1 else, as evrythg alws has to b abt HIM..

honestly,Hp..i hv serious doubts dat he wnts a ''cure'' fr his curse.. since we dnt knw wht da curse is..we cnt predict nethg.. its possible dat curse gvs hm powers n he wnts thm n khushi sumhw is da key..n its also possbl dat curse may stop him frm getting sumthg powerful..n he yearns fr freedom frm it n agn khushi's da key.. whtevr da reason..i dnt thnk his intentions r gud.. n i strongly believe..he usd Anjali..evn i feel one reasn cud b dat he thought she cud b da key to his curse lyk khushi is.. or sumthg deeper n darker thn dat lyk i stated above. evn am lukg fr da answr.

i wonder too..bt so far we hv been told dat his state ws ''dormant'' fr a long time..lyk u once said..fr sum reasn he may hv not felt nethg stir wthin him n so his wife ddnt notice.. besides,in one of da recent chps he says,he cnt go to castle in ths present state..meang he knws he cnt hide frm his wife ne more being in present condition ryt?? dis is also da reasn why i too, thnk he joind army..so dat he cud stay away frm his home,its possbl u knw.. its possbl dat he wntd to hide frm his wife,by stayg away n there cnt b a bettr option thn army..

THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION!! dnt knw dear..bt lyk i sd in da beginning..may b da Gen knws n lordy clearly doesnot.. wch leads to anothr questn..cud Gen's curse b imp fr him coz of lordy's?? do u thnk lady anjali wud hv nevr told her hubby abt hr bro??

dat prophecy bit is a vry smart suggestion dear.. may b it is..esp da way LH is following thm around.. i'm not sure why he thnks khushi's da ONE fr him.. i said it earlier also,she has sum kind of powers ovr these two.. n deep dwn they both realize it..bt she seems to b unaware of it.. she has been cald ''green heart'' fr sum reasn ryt. bt am not sure if she's da curing kind fr da Gen.esp. until we clearly knw ''what is da curse?''

EDITED-- bt say Hp, if there is a prophecy ..n it involves a cure or sumthg..by da ''purest of hearts'' such as khushi's.. it does mk sense! hv u noticed hw dis is her biggest virtue..evn hr innocence stems frm it..they say eyes r windows to ur soul..both da Gen n lordy saw thru hr ..n both kp thnkg of it.. cud da curses ''unlock'' involving ''such a heart''? or may b a sacrifice frm such a heart?.. or to b loved by such a heart? n perhaps dats why one tries to GET it at all cost,whereas othr FAILS to ignore her??!

Edited by shass - 18 November 2012 at 5:24pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09hoopoe-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Leafs Senior Member
Leafs
Leafs

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
I am sorry Miss A and all my friends over here...sorry that I have been missing in action and will be missing from this thread and the Forum till next week.  My handcuffs come off next Sunday from Capt Responsibility and I will be back with a bang.  Meanwhile I hear loads of interesting things have been happening...what is this I hear about there being a Plagiarizer...does she seriously think she can be safe from the Comrades...I feel sorry for her already...she does not have a clue who she is messing with??????  We may be mature ladies, house wifes, college students etc  but we have this love for Miss A and her story and we turn into these vicious creatures when it comes to protecting our own...so beware Ms Plagiarizer...do not -  I say...DO NOT MESS WITH US!

Love you all my friends ...sorry I am not there for you right now but I will be back soon.

LEAFS

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hellgirlkhusiarnavbablio09hoopoeshasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

@ arushi _fan : you n yr cheeky monkeys are just adorable & its always fun how yrou n yr monkeys give the review

thanks sweetie!! 

i am not all that gr8 at vocabulary like most of u guys have... 
so i let me cheeky monkeys convey the exact msg.. u c!! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09hoopoeshasskushipugly

serialmaniac IF-Dazzler
serialmaniac
serialmaniac

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
So shyam is back to his old tricks Angry
-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

Shass, are u there?

me here sorry for jumping in but i m here with my doubts i wanted to share on chat thread but i posted a wrong post here tht was too supposed to be for chat thread so now will post both here  
Me here Hp.. but am afraid i cnt add much to ur query dear,as am standing exactly whr u r.. these vry questns i hv been repeating to myslf.. bt i feel they r da tricky part of da puzzle n only time cn tell what? n hw?,to tell u da truth. bt i vl add afew thoughts here,based on whtevr li'l i hv undrstood..

i hv no idea Hp..n its not jst da Gen, my questn is da same fr lordy.. its a crazy thought Hp,bt i wntd to ask u sumthg..altho there r powers dat da Gen has..he cn fly..dats confirmd!! bt do u thnk he transforms??bt thn in last chps we saw him land naked..so may b he does transform.. sumtmz,i hv doubts dat he doesm sure he transforms remember the first time he was mentioned to b cursed too when after saving Khushi from the lake he went back to the war area and then it was mentioned that he had lost control on his curse and he moved inside the jungle and discarded his cloths near a stone and then he flew away and after sometime he came back and he was tired he wore his cloths went back to his tent ..time n agn i wonder if its a curse related to spells n gypsies or magic i guess this one does but again its just what i feel ..there r othr kind of curses too ..lyk sum bad habit,sum kind of addiction/obsession or sum painful memory,dat cums to haunt a person..knw wht i mean?? cn v thnk in dat direction too??bt thn da powers part doesnt fit.. 
bt lets say,if sumhw lordy's,n gen's pasts r related..thn its possbl dat one thg dat led to lordy's curse i dont know but i always had a feeling that might it b possible that Arnav had the curse becoz of shyam i mean if u remember the 3rd play it was just the play but i feel it had some relation deep down... what if arnav has taken the intensity of gen. curse on himself for anjali? my memory might not be correct in remembering but in some of the  initial chapters when one night Anjali was in her room and she heard disturbance in kitchen she was all sad and somewhere she thought of her being responsible but in which way we dont know so my guess is this. ,may hv lead to Gen's too.. n may b,jst may b..he knws of lordy's curse might be possible ..n fr sum unknwn reason plantd himslf in da Raizada clan by marrying Lady Anjali.. dnt knw,its too vague..n jst assumptions fr nw!!

i STRONGLY believe he ws cursed b4 marriage.. its a gut feeling.. so far,all da signs add to it.. n da profession part also indicates dat..i feel he has been using anjali.. ,esp. in da recent chps.. we cn see hw hs real face hs been hidden frm da world.. n most of all,i feel he luvs Himslf truly..no1 else, as evrythg alws has to b abt HIM.. 
2nd u in this

Why did he marry Lady Anjali? What was his intention behind this marriage? Did he expect her to cure him or any other reason? i guess he did 
honestly,Hp..i hv serious doubts dat he wnts a ''cure'' fr his curse  U might be right in doubting that but if i remember he wanted to have Khushi so that he can get rid of the curse which resurfaced after meeting her .. since we dnt knw wht da curse is..we cnt predict nethg.. its possible dat curse gvs hm powers n he wnts thm n khushi sumhw is da key..n its also possbl dat curse may stop him frm getting sumthg powerful..n he yearns fr freedom frm it n agn khushi's da key.. whtevr da reason..i dnt thnk his intentions r gud.. n i strongly believe..he usd Anjali..evn i feel one reasn cud b dat he thought she cud b da key to his curse lyk khushi is.. or sumthg deeper n darker thn dat lyk i stated above. evn am lukg fr da answr.

Do Lady Anjali have any idea about his curse? Didnt she get any doubt in these many years of married life... about his strange disappearances... during the times of his beastly transformations?
i wonder too..bt so far we hv been told dat his state ws ''dormant'' fr a long time..lyk u once said..fr sum reasn he may hv not felt nethg stir wthin him n so his wife ddnt notice.. besides,in one of da recent chps he says,he cnt go to castle in ths present state..meang he knws he cnt hide frm his wife ne more being in present condition ryt?? dis is also da reasn why i too, thnk he joind army..so dat he cud stay away frm his home,its possbl u knw.. its possbl dat he wntd to hide frm his wife,by stayg away n there cnt b a bettr option thn army..

Do Gen. Jha have any idea about Lord Arnav's curse? Since all family members appear to know about Lord Arnav's beastly struggles, do Gen. Jha know about the curse too?
THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION!! dnt knw dear..bt lyk i sd in da beginning..may b da Gen knws n lordy clearly doesnot.. wch leads to anothr questn..cud Gen's curse b imp fr him coz of lordy's?? do u thnk lady anjali wud hv nevr told her hubby abt hr bro??
like i said before i have serious doubt that Arnav had the curse or should i say he sacrificed himself for the curse for Anjali so in that perspective i guess Gen. knows it but in the updates i cant see any such things as he hardly comes in castle for a week and he always is busy in night and i dont think so Anjali would have shared this with  him. i also had doubts Akash and mama mami knew abt the curse.  

How come Gen. Jha is so sure about khushi being the cure for his curse? Was any prophecy made about his curse and cure? Claphere here buddy my eyes grew big after reading this woho never thought abt it u know Nani said abt someone with green heart can cure Arnav's curse which we already witnessed that her mere touch and scent helped Arnav so there might be a prophecy
dat prophecy bit is a vry smart suggestion dear.. may b it is..esp da way LH is following thm around.. i'm not sure why he thnks khushi's da ONE fr him.. i said it earlier also,she has sum kind of powers ovr these two.. n deep dwn they both realize it..bt she seems to b unaware of it.. she has been cald ''green heart'' fr sum reasn ryt u know i  said the same thing before reading ur answer and yes i second u again and girl u r very good all three of u.. KP had named u guys right Awesome Threesome. bt am not sure if she's da curing kind fr da Gen.esp. until we clearly knw ''what is da curse?''

yes i too doubt for that coz after meeting her his curse resurfaced while for Arnav it didnt

EDITED-- bt say Hp, if there is a prophecy ..n it involves a cure or sumthg..by da ''purest of hearts'' such as khushi's.. it does mk sense! hv u noticed hw dis is her biggest virtue..evn hr innocence stems frm it..they say eyes r windows to ur soul..both da Gen n lordy saw thru hr ..n both kp thnkg of it.. cud da curses ''unlock'' involving ''such a heart''? or may b a sacrifice frm such a heart?.. or to b loved by such a heart? n perhaps dats why one tries to GET it at all cost,whereas othr FAILS to ignore her??!

Awesome questions and superb answers

Originally posted by shass

@ FARWA-- Dearest, i loved ur special post fr da certain Miss-P.. esp, Lightning's chewing..ROFLROFL..n da aftr math of our Actions against hr!!LOLLOL.. totally loved,loved ur post..ClapClapClap 

Originally posted by kushipugly

farwa: i just love to bits yr message to the CHEATClapClap 

Thank u so much for liking it i had planned this post just after reading the note but as u guys night be   aware by now that i mostly come online from mob and i can use laptop mostly in the morning. 

Edited by Farwa_Ibrahim - 19 November 2012 at 1:24am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09hoopoeshasskushipuglyA_Soul

Go to top