Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 33)

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

Aquiline, r you on a mission to improve our english. I can swear that my english has been drastically improved eversince i started reading yr ff like you know today i found a new word in vocabulary QuartermasterCool.Me getting smartCool THANKYOUSmile

I second you here...!!

"Then I shall be glad to afford it if you could direct me to him," Master Gupta smiled.

While they talked, a few distances away, the flap of a tent was yanked open and in stepped the General, coming to stand within, his hands on his uniformed hips and his hatless head bent down, frowning at the ground. 

he is upset but for whatConfused

upset bec of rejection... what else it could be!!!

Grunting, he walked forward and stood before his table that was cluttered with maps and parchments. He had been unusually quick to temper, lately, after his return from the South Village night trip. Kushi's dismissal had both hurt and angered him and he was taking it out on his soldiers, barking orders now and then, making his rounds of inspection a suffocating effort for his subordinates.

Aquiline, i was dying to know his reaction after rejection from kushi. this is short but chaley ga, thankyouThumbs Up

I convey same thought!!

you know arnav & shyam are 2 charcters, no matter how much i read about their personalities, i m never fulfilled

I m with you dear...

He had even stopped writing to Kushi out of his annoyance with her but, gradually, he had started missing the warmth and innocence of her written expression. His yearning to desperately befriend her battled with the desolation of his uncured curse and he had hoped to prepare himself to meet her again.

khushi is a character to be loved , cherised and adored with the bottom of hearts & whoever loves her with heart truely knows her true worth & thats what i found very admirable in Shyam both in show and now in this ff. Shyam was immediatly attracted to khushi's innocence & her purity. He was not shown playing dirty with other woman but he only laid his eyes on khushi. Whoever loves khushi is indeed a man of tasteThumbs Up

Disapproved, he kept the frame down.

Diaapproved for whatConfused Disapproved that because of anjali, he will have a hard time in getting kushi or disapproved that anjali doesn't make him feel the warmth that khushi gives himConfused

Loved ur take on this... i could not pen it out.. glad u did.. the time i read word 'DISAPPROVED' it pined in my mind.. what exactly he wanna say!

His hand was still upon the painting, about to be withdrawn, when the flap of the tent was suddenly opened, sunlight bursting into the shadowed side tent. Vigilant instinct turned him about, his hand on the sword sheathed with his belt, and his eyes fell on the face of the determined villager whose silhouette stood barring the light at the entrance of the tent, his shadow falling upon the General's face and upon his hand that was still on the painting.

Shashi gupta should join FBILOL he notices every single action & surroundings. I have no idea who he became a halwai in show & works in coca factory in villageLOL

LOL...LOL

Like for exapmle, i gave you a surprise in coming to meet you & caught you red handed with a girl's picture! Are there any more of such surprises from other fathers of some other girls tooLOL

I didnt get this point of urs... sorry if i m sonding like a dumb!

[edited] oyeee i got it now... read it again two three times and got it!! too good line dear...!!

[/QUOTE]

Enjoyed reading ur post pugly... and u r so adorable... no one, yes, no one will ever bash you... unless n until u succeed to make Barun fall in love with you!!Wink

Edited by A_Soul - 18 November 2012 at 5:47am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09hoopoeshasskushipugly

Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
superb update

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09hoopoe-Farwa_Ibrahim-

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
hey u plagiarizer 

Hello u plagiarizer 

i think u thought u can get along safely after coping our Dear Lin's tale really

oh no no no nooo nono dear u cant u know what ur daring stealing her tale was

and totally

because where Lin is quite humble and gentle we the comrade wont be like that u can imagine ur self being treated as

see its Gen. Jha's horse so u can imagine right 

so please remove that story and apologize to Lin if not publicly let it be private or its the msg from all the comrades 

SO hun before u found urself as depressed as this

due to all bashing  

We would politely say to u please remove it and apologize and write something of ur own and then share with us and i promise u i will follow ur story and will shower lots of love on ur story... 

And those who want to join the chat thread heres the link

Edited by Farwa_Ibrahim - 18 November 2012 at 12:31am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TRND86Aura7bablio09khusiarnavkushipuglymusic1hoopoeshassA_Soul207shikha

TRND86 Senior Member
TRND86
TRND86

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Thanks for another fabulous update. I am intrigued by Shyam's character. There seems to be a lot going on beneath the service and he is a skilled liar, isn't he? As much I love reading about Arnav & Khushi, Shyam's story has gotten me even more curious. and I love Lavanya. I think you have made her more endearing to us readers than what the show did for her character but the growth was definitely similar.

About the plagiarizing issue, I am sorry that you have been targeted as well. It sucks that so many wonderful writers have been copied without their knowledge. I hope these people understand that these writings are someone's intellectual property and cannot be copied without permission.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09hoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

207shikha IF-Rockerz
207shikha
207shikha

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
ugh.! *stomping ma foot* just can't understand this shyam...?? what is he actually..?? hmm..*a dee sigh* you know that's why i love shashiji..! such a beautiful father he is. i was dancing ma secret dance when he counter back on shyam.! i soo loved it. hey aquy do come soon.. see we all really miss you here. loved the update. would be waiting for the next one.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09hoopoeA_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Brilliant update dear Aquiline... Clap

This chapter is more informative and intriguing...

A concerned father, with all the wisdom bestowed upon him thro' his age and experience in this unkind world, is on a mission of doing a background verification of the prospective groom of his innocent daughter.

"Wars and all related to them, one can never be sure of," stated the young envoy, "When it will begin, when it will end, who will die and who will remain''...

On reaching the camp, the sight rattled Master Gupta's cheery nature even more...

However, the ambience of war ground and the camp site brings a sense of apprehension in his fatherly heart.  

Further on meeting the General, he gets more curious and suspicious about the General's words and gestures. On the other hand, Gen.Jha as with others tries to put up the facade and present himself as a humble and honest man of pleasant disposition. The Gen. tries his age old trick of stating him as an orphan to gain sympathy and win over the heart of the concerned father. He tries to give more convincing answers to Mas. Gupta's curious queries. But the alert father in Mas. Gupta sense something amiss and leave the place unconvinced.

And then he left,... away from the horrid land of pain and misery. And doubtful deceit.

Beautifully written...

Gen. Jha...

He had been unusually quick to temper, lately after Kushi's dismissal had both hurt and angered him and he was taking it out on his soldiers, barking orders now and then, making his rounds of inspection a suffocating effort for his subordinates.

His mask of a patience and tolerance is gradually slipping... its curious to observe how Khushi remains the cause of instigating the beastly features in him... which he very well kept suppressed and protected away from the eyes of the world for these many years.

he cursed his General code, wishing suddenly he had not enrolled in an occupation that was intended to release his pent-up bestial vigour and make him forget he was a cursed being.

How ironical? He chose the occupation of destruction (war) to utilise his mighty beastly energy in a constructive way!!! - to make himself forget as a cursed one and to earn fame and accolades as a mighty warrior.

his eyes fell on... the gentle face on the painting making its eyes sparkle with a celestial cheer and its sad smile shine with an overpowering tenderness.

Looking at the face, he felt a pang inside of him but he was not affected by it.

So, he did notice the sadness in her eyes... and also the tenderness. I wonder how much stone hearted can he be to remain unaffected by such divine love and tenderness... from a lovely wife.

His hand was still upon the painting, about to be withdrawn, when the flap of the tent was suddenly opened, sunlight bursting into the shadowed side tent. Vigilant instinct turned him about, his hand on the sword sheathed with his belt, and his eyes fell on the face of the determined villager whose silhouette stood barring the light at the entrance of the tent, his shadow falling upon the General's face and upon his hand that was still on the painting.

I felt like im reliving the good old magical days of IPKKND. Such subtlety...

Gen. Jha still contemplating his alliance with Lady Anjali... him finding a ray of sunshine in khushi to cast away the darkness of his cursed life... the determined father blocking the cheerful sunshine (khushi) entering his shadowed tent ( cursed dark life)...

Thats one brilliant piece of writing. ClapClapClap

P.S. A special thanks to dear Aura for updating the tale.

Edited by hoopoe - 18 November 2012 at 2:50am

Aura7bablio09shasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

Feeling so good' Detective Master Shashi at his work' yes yes..

Thoroughly enjoyed their convo' it was more like an interrogation' Thumbs Up

Straight questions from both d sides, but answers were so diplomatic again from both d parties.. Words are chosen so wisely'both of them were so cautious for their real intentions didn't get revealed..

Loved it.. Loved it.. JUST loved it!!     

So Lin darling from one liner you have shifted to big big para with best pick up words and beautiful sentence formation'Nice!Smile

He had been unusually quick to temper, lately, after his return from the South Village night trip. Kushi's dismissal had both hurt and angered him and he was taking it out on his soldiers, barking orders now and then, making his rounds of inspection a suffocating effort for his subordinates

Finally!!

Gen Jha.. 'badi der kar di mehrbaan aate aate'' (shown ur face after long time.. I missed you!!). So how are you' oops, u r hurt' poor Gen wounded by his, no someone else's, medicine!!

U know, lin dear.. I was waiting to see Gen Jha's reaction and effect & impact of that direct 'NO'.. And here it comes.. But to be honest I thought you will give a separate chap for it or at least half of the chap'

He had even stopped writing to Kushi out of his annoyance with her but, gradually; he had started missing the warmth and innocence of her written expression.

Gen dear' her innocence is contagious, no one can remain same after meeting her once'

His yearning to desperately befriend her battled with the desolation of his uncured curse and he had hoped to prepare himself to meet her again.

Ooo desperate Gen'. r u sure, u wanna meet her? Do u think she will be same with you? And ya don't you dare to tell one more lie and try to get her sympathy'

But the change of plans in his battalion's agenda set things in a tumult and he cursed his General code, wishing suddenly he had not enrolled in an occupation that was intended to release his pent-up bestial vigor and make him forget he was a cursed being.

Thank you so much to the person whom so ever has changed the plan'

As he stood contemplating all this, his eyes fell on the petite framed painting propped upon his worktable. A tiny slit in the ceiling of the tent let the ray of the late afternoon sun fall upon the gentle face on the painting making its eyes sparkle with a celestial cheer and its sad smile shine with an overpowering tenderness.

No point for guessing.. without a doubt the painting is of Lady Jha.

Innvalo.. Get back to work.. Here comes the hidden saying/emotions'

Each highlighted group of words over here is saying something' can you hear that.. Something like..

And ray of afternoon sun is usually quite burning.. n here it has sparkled the eyes and tender the smile..

So if I take it as,

The ray of afternoon sun = Gen jha,

as burning ray is not good for tender skin = he is not good for lady Anjali

Sparkled the eyes and tender the smile = anjali always feels better n stay happy when ever her Gen jha is around..

Uff' can't think and explain more..

Lin darling' fab presentation' Wow!! I literary visualized it'

My question here is why there is sad smile in painting??

Looking at the face, he felt a pang inside of him but he was not affected by it. Yet, he found his fingers reaching for the painting and, lifting it, his eyes ran over the image but with no feelings welling inside of him.

Perfect depiction of his current situation.. he is not more affected by Lady Anjali due to affected by khushi' yet its togetherness of few years n the relationship they have shared which will bind him with her without any feeling for her..

Thumbs Up

Best portrayal' it's so easy n thrilling to visualize it!!

"I write to your daughter often as time permits me in my strenuous schedule. Do you think I would warm up to her if I had another woman legally waiting at hand for me?"

Lin darling' MAY I JUST SLAP HIM ONCE for this?

"But a man at constant strain in the battlefield could look for other resorts if his wife is not close enough."

WOOOWWOOWW' no need to slap him' Shashi has done it so well without raising the hand!!

Undoubtedly this goes for Best SLAP, opps.., Dialogue of the update!!

LOLClap

"I assure you sir, then, that I mean her no harm," said the soldier

Really?? I have a doubt!!!

I can say that it is only with worthy intentions that I seek her friendship."

Ya sure Gen' worthy intentions, but only for YOUSELF!!

So true...Clap

away from the horrid land of pain and misery. And doubtful deceit.

Lin'.How? I mean how you do always finish the update so wonderfully'

Here, land of pain and misery, in first sight look like talking about battle field only.. but no it also talk about the land of his life, his heart' which has pain and misery due course!

And the later part.. d dishonesty.. ya he knows very well that he was dishonest to Master Shashi..and so he is doubtful whether his dishonesty worked on him or not!!

Song of the update:

[keep looking at this place will comeback with it soon]

Oh I didn't mention about how is the update at start'. Do you think I need to!!

Enjoy

H

Soul 

Nice analysis dear soul... loved reading it. Smile

Aura7bablio09shasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

Absolutely LOVED dis update lin.. i dnt knw wht else to say,as u kp raising da bar fr ur self..n i kp getting short of words.. nw dis is one such update dat i wud luv to read n prefer ovr ne romance update or evn ''crab hunting''..ne day..LOL
Two men !!.. Master Shashi Gupta n Gen.S.M. Jha.. one wise n othr cunning.. each to his own advantage.. but BOTH determined,though reasons vary.. come face to face.. in a casual meeting,wch is ruled by silences... silence dat whispers of awkwardness,distrust n suspicion.. followed by words dat confirms their doubts n add to their uneasiness.. one prefers cordiality n clears his intentions..othr immediately hides behind one of his many masks!! chooses to steer his way thru flattery.. but da wise one sees thru da lies.. da cunning gets intimidated, insecure!!
Both recognize eachothr.. both get alert.. bt wisdom has a li'l upper hand ovr da Slyness.. bt , da cunning is aftr all, practiced in his art..he's an old player! ..so he gvs it one more try..da master hits whr his doubts nag him da most.. asks of his marriage..denied wth cordiality.. asks of his ''leisure''..denied wth insecurity.. asks abt da picture..denied wth anothr lie.. Master's wisdom saw thru it all.. Da Gen's try, on being smarter.. his failure at it n irritation..n finally a lie n coldness !! no1 wud evr turn his sister's picture down on a table n try to draw da attention away frm it.. there it all stinks !! da Gen is clever enuf to undrstnd it n dismisses him eagerly..
What outstanding piece of writing dear lin.. da subtlety with wch u bring these two ppl n their actions in da light..Beautiful !! ..ClapClapClap
A cunning man,master at his own game..N a wise father,who's love fr his daughter knws no limit.. hits n  cracks ,da General's hard n deceitful mask n sees thru it..whtevr little he sees, he feels uncomfortable abt it..leaves da General,considering him a ''Potential Threat'' to his scheme/agenda !!
i hear muffled sounds of war drums in da distance... Question is who will Destiny favour???
After all..

''"Wars and all related to them, one can never be sure of," stated the young envoy, "When it will begin, when it will end, who will die and who will remain...''"

PS;
  • loved loved..

'''wishing suddenly he had not enrolled in an occupation that was intended to release his pent-up bestial vigor and make him forget he was a cursed being.'''

it spoke volumes abt da General..Thumbs Up

• i wntd to say dis fr a long time nw.. n i thnk tody's da best time.. i alws luvd da fact dat nani ddnt meet da Gen alot n whtevr li'l she knws of him,is frm othrs n perhaps hr own heart's wounds wr hr sole focus at da time.. othrwise her wisdom wud hv also seen thru him.. lucky General !!

PPS;

Dear Plagiarizer,

since dis chp ws dedicated to u..i feel obliged to dedicate dis vry spot to u tday.. altho u r so NOT worth it !! had u chosen to b part of dis journey wth us,lyk rest of us CACs.. i wud hv been da first one to welcome u n love u n wud hv admired ur taste.. but u chose to b a THIEF, CHEATER N HYPOCRITE.. but most of all, u chose to disrespect n hurt sum1 who's extremely dear to me. let me warn u, i DNT FORGV PPL WHO TRY TO HARM MY OWN !!! whethr its a ''gentler phase'' or a ''drastic phase''..u will NOT find my friend alone in it !! b wise n ''LAY OFF'' !!!

Brilliant dear shass, nice insight on both characters. Loved reading it... Smile

@ PPS... i believe in action than words. Dont waste ur words on such unworthy people. Do you really think anyone with conscience will do such things? Again, if they dont have a clear conscience then they wont be bothered by our words. So better we take some severe action to stop the person and solve the issue.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09shasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top