Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 32)

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda-95Aura7bablio09-Keerthi-khusiarnavhoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda-95soniachammuAura7khusiarnavbablio09hoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
I am back again...
Firstly have to thank Aura for putting the effort to post the update and our dear Lin whom we are missing very much for writing the update... Thanks dearies!!HeartHeartHeart

I loved the update to every single detail u have mentioned in the update!!
Shashi... you are my hero... u went there to see that guy whom everyone has nothing but praises/good things to talk about and still U went there to make sure if he is right for ur daughter!! Clap  Clap

General jha u cant escape from a devoted father darling!! U maybe very smart in a cunning way (for us) but u cant be immune to everything, can u now??LOL  LOL

I will come back later for details...  

P.S. I am still surprised that our story has been plagiarized, making me very very angry!! I might take out all the anger whats happening these days just on YOU (whoever u are)... so just BACK OFF!! Let our fairyland be the happy place... safe haven for us!! 

PPS i just realized its my 900th comment!!! Big smile   Big smile

Edited by khusiarnav - 17 November 2012 at 7:04pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda-95bablio09hoopoeshasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks Aura. For The Chapter. (:

Shyam Is Lying To Khushi's Dad About Not Begin Married. Angry

Khushi Will Find The Truth. Just Like The Series. (: And Slap Him. Hehe.
As For IPKKND I Quit The Show Few Months Back.

Please Don't Steal Other People's Work. It's Not Yours To Steal.

Aura& Lin Report This Person To The Mods.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09hoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-

vidya.sanjay Goldie
vidya.sanjay
vidya.sanjay

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Aura.
Convey my wishes and love to Lin:)
Shyam is such a blatant liar.Shashi has sure some doubts.
Regarding the Plagiarism issue I really pity the pathetic being for stooping so low.We are with you Lin and let us know if I can be of any help.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09hoopoeshass

jen_x IF-Dazzler
jen_x
jen_x

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
wth? Who the hell copied this ff???Angry crazy ppl these days

thanks u :) Khushi is gonna leave the next day. Arnav better start regretting it :) Ugh, Shyam is ugh. i dont like him 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09hoopoe

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

Absolutely LOVED dis update lin.. i dnt knw wht else to say,as u kp raising da bar fr ur self..n i kp getting short of words.. nw dis is one such update dat i wud luv to read n prefer ovr ne romance update or evn ''crab hunting''..ne day..LOL

Absolutely Agree with you Shass.. i think now onwards i literally have to open the dictionary... 

Two men !!.. Master Shashi Gupta n Gen.S.M. Jha.. one wise n othr cunning.. each to his own advantage.. but BOTH determined,though reasons vary.. come face to face.. in a casual meeting,wch is ruled by silences... silence dat whispers of awkwardness,distrust n suspicion.. followed by words dat confirms their doubts n add to their uneasiness.. one prefers cordiality n clears his intentions..othr immediately hides behind one of his many masks!! chooses to steer his way thru flattery.. but da wise one sees thru da lies.. da cunning gets intimidated, insecure!!
Both recognize eachothr.. both get alert.. bt wisdom has a li'l upper hand ovr da Slyness.. bt , da cunning is aftr all, practiced in his art..he's an old player! ..so he gvs it one more try..da master hits whr his doubts nag him da most.. asks of his marriage..denied wth cordiality.. asks of his ''leisure''..denied wth insecurity.. asks abt da picture..denied wth anothr lie.. Master's wisdom saw thru it all.. Da Gen's try, on being smarter.. his failure at it n irritation..n finally a lie n coldness !! no1 wud evr turn his sister's picture down on a table n try to draw da attention away frm it.. there it all stinks !! da Gen is clever enuf to undrstnd it n dismisses him eagerly..

Seriously u apply for the job i suggest earlier.. u will rule the world!! Star
I m in love with your writings, it summarized so well... direct dil se... aur lagta bhi hai direct dil pe..

What outstanding piece of writing dear lin.. da subtlety with wch u bring these two ppl n their actions in da light..Beautiful !! ..ClapClapClap
A cunning man,master at his own game..N a wise father,who's love fr his daughter knws no limit.. hits n  cracks ,da General's hard n deceitful mask n sees thru it..whtevr little he sees, he feels uncomfortable abt it..leaves da General,considering him a ''Potential Threat'' to his scheme/agenda !!

Bingo!!!

i hear muffled sounds of war drums in da distance... Question is who will Destiny favour???
After all..

''"Wars and all related to them, one can never be sure of," stated the young envoy, "When it will begin, when it will end, who will die and who will remain...''"

WOWww... I loved u connect, stated on field situation of war n warrior with d war of their lives...Star

PS;
  • loved loved..

'''wishing suddenly he had not enrolled in an occupation that was intended to release his pent-up bestial vigor and make him forget he was a cursed being.'''

it spoke volumes abt da General..Thumbs Up

• i wntd to say dis fr a long time nw.. n i thnk tody's da best time.. i alws luvd da fact dat nani ddnt meet da Gen alot n whtevr li'l she knws of him,is frm othrs n perhaps hr own heart's wounds wr hr sole focus at da time.. othrwise her wisdom wud hv also seen thru him.. lucky General !!

Thumbs Up

Take a bow for the post dear... i will cherish it for the longer time!!!

Edited by A_Soul - 17 November 2012 at 11:53pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09hoopoekushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bablio09

And now coming to the update.  Oh Lin and Aura you are such darlings.  what a wonderful surprise.  Smile thank you for the update today. 

I thought we would have the update only on wednesdays.  I even replied to STB about it and see  the update is just below my comment to her. I'm so sorry for that STBD'oh

dont feel sorry Hun so did we all but thanx sooo much to Dear Aura for sharing it to us and to Dear Lin for sharing it with Aura

wonderful update.

So Master Gupta made the excuse of delivering the swords to camp inorder to investigate about Gen, Jha.  and Gen Jha as usual quick and clever in his answers even though he was lying.Angry

I am glad Master Gupta was not satisfied with Gen. Jha's answers and hope is able to find out about the General's evil intentions without the General's knowledge.

was waiting to hear about the general..  infact even about akash and payal.  anything happening at their end to help khushi and Lord arnav cross each others paths.  oh  for that first khushi needs to leave the castle.  will she or no.  before the death anniversary ceremony.  

PS : @ Farwa  i'm still on the same page as the update Wink.  but just before the updateLOL

LOLz yeah yeah thats u r no doubt abt it but m so glad for myself for being on the same page as update

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09hoopoeshasskushipuglyA_Soul

Go to top