Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 28)

shakethebiscuit Goldie
shakethebiscuit
shakethebiscuit

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
is there a update today?...can u please update the title aswell

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7

bablio09 Goldie
bablio09
bablio09

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shakethebiscuit

is there a update today?...can u please update the title aswell

hey STB, the updates will be on wednesday as per Lin's earlier post.  and Aura cannot change the title of the post even if she updates.  so we have to wait for Lin to come back.

Hope Lin is having a good time with family.  missing her.  come back sooon.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7shakethebiscuitarshy4everA_Soul

Aura7 Senior Member
Aura7
Aura7

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 83 member(s) liked the above post:

janisyam3sweettintuallzwellsadiasaziaRavyasobti48PaaruSBturnipChandrigaarnavkhushi398MONAKARANPotatoefreaksangeethbalaKayZeeet_tu_achuArmiRidz4evervrinda-95kp123anusha_nehas_mgNiksAngelshalinikanaguCrinklez.SweetSophieindiavizionTRND86revathysugathanarshi_roxbea_romanusadaBVSJdair10arshidivya_divsReader_HobbySarikaa97hatelove_1khusiarnavFuzzbucketdarya20-Siaa-prabha75purpleloveDEE2803Ni_singhvidya.sanjaymeem17MsFuzzybear69bablio09shakethebiscuitAddie07music1moonlight2630serialmaniacshassmomoahmdhoopoekushipuglyfarha5556kaur94jen_xJammy-arshy4everkshubhangiBeauceantnadiafarjanaA_Soul-Farwa_Ibrahim-207shikhasikhni_smashitupkvarshasaomomcaskermasaf59debby_11flowers4u-afsha-.Saraa.SankiPagalangeldream14princessunaraSilverBellMysticRiver

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Resss Wink
Yayyy an update!!
Love u Aura... U r a savior!!! Big smile
Edited
What the hell!! Who dared to plagiarize our story??? Angry Angry who ever u are, u better remove that n apologize to Linn!!! It is not right to steal someone's work... We would not appreciate it.. Hell wont tolerate such cheap acts!!
Beast and Bleeding Roses is our baby, our own fairyland!! So for ur own good, DONT YOU DARE STEAL OUR STORY AnD COPY PASTE IT!!!!

Edited by khusiarnav - 17 November 2012 at 8:07am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda-95s_mgAura7Fuzzbucketbablio09hoopoeshasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

indiavizion Senior Member
indiavizion
indiavizion

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
nice update...and thanx for pm...

u finally let both of them meet...and General jha is a skilled liar indeed...the way he conuter questioned Shashi after every que of his

Edited by indiavizion - 17 November 2012 at 8:01am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda-95s_mgAura7bablio09hoopoeshassA_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
OMG!
AngryAngryAngry
what the crap is thisAngryCry who is blogging lin's workAngry
plz aura n lin, plz tell me in detail, what is happeningCryCryCry
first barun exit pain & now this bad newsAngryCry
WHOEVER IT IS, FOR GOD SAKE, HAVE SOME SELF RESPECT N FEAR FROM GOD AS CHEATERS ARE ALWAYS PUNISHED NOMATTER WHERE THEY HIDE!

YOU MUST BE RELATED  TO GULKHANDeadAngry

EDITED:
Lin & aura, i m tired & hurt of seeing good people like barun n you being hurt by mean cheat people.
plz for the sanity of yr readers, take an immediate action, report them & do whatever action is required.
plz aquiline, i cant bear it no moreCryCryCryCry

Edited by kushipugly - 17 November 2012 at 10:40am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda-95s_mgAura7khusiarnavhoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
R

Edited

what i m on the same page as update... Can someone pinch me please... Happy dancing Dancing Party

ok i was so so so shocked and happy 1st to see that we get an update today... But Lin's pre note shocked me... How dare she. [:X] [:X] [:X] I cant say anything i cant really really understand why does people steal others hardwork i mean how can they do such cheap act but let us warn u girl as Lin suggest u must be so so i just warn u u better quit ur shameless activity or else i would ask Lin to give the link to us the members of CAC and then u better watch out as we wont let u live in peace... M shocked how dare u steal this... Lin is sweet enough to just warn u in quite polite way but we the Comrades wont be polite... I promise... Seriously ppl like them disgust me too much

i have tried using codes on mob whther i succeed or not i dont know now come to update

wao loved it seriously Master Shashi is quite intelegent man... He is a very humble man but when the matter comes to his daughters his eyes are as sharp as eagel... Anjali's photo had no more effect on General Jha if m guessing it right as the photo to be Anjali's... He regarded the photo to be his sister how cheap... Again i appologize if its not Lady Anjali's but who else it could be? Ah playing with a sensitive father is not an easy game General Jha u must had tough time though u didnt presented urself as uneffected by the way Master Shashi questioned u... Great.

So now i come to the thing which i should have said the very First thing in the comment and thats Thank u so much Lin and Aura for the surprise update... Thank u

Lin again i will request u to share the link of the theif's blog yes u r theif n we will call u the name u deserve.

Check it specially made for the plagiarizer 

Edited by Farwa_Ibrahim - 18 November 2012 at 12:34am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda-95s_mgAura7khusiarnavbablio09shasskushipuglyA_Soul

-Keerthi- Goldie
-Keerthi-
-Keerthi-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Thx for update yaar.. hmmm so shyam is still lying.. i m glad khushi letdown his offer.. wt abt khushi? is she gonna leave the castle? hope not.. tat photo was anjali's right..?  i hope lord arnav dnt misunderstand khushi nd shyam wen the time comes.. the thought itself is creepy.. Anjali-Arnav bond is amazing.. i think if arnav hav to stay happy den anjali should suffer.. the curse nd all is so mysterious.. i miss u aqualine.. enjoy the holidays.. Smile

Edited by -Keerthi- - 17 November 2012 at 9:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda-95Aura7bablio09hoopoe

Go to top