Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 27)

bea_rom Senior Member
bea_rom
bea_rom

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
loved the update and all the comments
all the lines and convos have deep meanings

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09hoopoeshasskushipuglyA_Soul

bablio09 Goldie
bablio09
bablio09

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

Originally posted by bablio09

Originally posted by khusiarnav

Resssing Again...Wink

Thank u hon!!! thank u very much...

u did post it twice, didnt u???? LOL  Big smile

love u for posting here... muaahhh...Heart Heart

edited

shass u stole my spot hon... LOL but its ok... Big smile

ok what is hermit hunting??? m curious...

... hermits r crabs hvg specific shells,kind of live in thm.. due to dis reason its also referred to ppl who luv to live aloof, in solitude,.. dnt knw if there r ne 3rd type of hermit.. jst knw da two..n since he cnt go hunting a human, esp if its not khushi..thn am zero-ing on da 1st option..a crab !!Big smile

I thought Lin was talking about the human hermit.  but i dont mind Arnav going for the first option according to you and that too in the forests Big smileBig smileBig smile  he made Kushi find those bucketful of silkworms.

lol @ human hermit-- i dnt knw yar,nethg's possbl..bt atleast khushi cnt b dat..coz he's hmslf da hermit.. knw wht? whn i read ''hermit'',i re-read it thrice..wsnt sure if i read da ryt thgLOL.. n since thn am excitd to knw hw n wth whom dis task vl tk place..it shud b interesting u knw.. esp.if khushi sumhw accompanies him.. i thnk,may b he wont ask hr to leave in da morning..1st,he cnt let go of hr..he misses hr terribly..2ndly, his anger's subsided nw n he may consider stopping hr fr da sake of his sistr n family.. esp.dat Di hz pointd it out to hm..
lets see..Wink

Ohh..btw,babi..did u see hw ''a bat'' or ''an owl'' ws lingering near da window,during K n L's convo?? may b da Gen over heard thm.. quite possbl ,u knw..LOLLOLLOL

hey shass i actually noticed the flying creatures near the window but thought this might be a daily affair for them to hover around the castle.  .LOL.LOL

you can see such creatures near huge castles right.  a picture of castle cannot be without tall pine trees and  a few bats.LOL

but didnt think of the Gen.  but very much possible.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hoopoeshasskushipuglyA_Soul

bablio09 Goldie
bablio09
bablio09

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

hoopoeshasskushipuglyA_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by khusiarnav

Ohh..btw,babi..did u see hw ''a bat'' or ''an owl'' ws lingering near da window,during K n L's convo?? may b da Gen over heard thm.. quite possbl ,u knw..LOLLOLLOL

hey shass i actually noticed the flying creatures near the window but thought this might be a daily affair for them to hover around the castle.  .LOL.LOL

you can see such creatures near huge castles right.  a picture of castle cannot be without tall pine trees and  a few bats.LOL

but didnt think of the Gen.  but very much possible.

Oh my babi.. i ddnt thnk of ''Daily''.. oh yes, its possbl dat da Gen cums there evry nyt jst to listen to their convos n kp an eye on their activity.. LOLLOL

PS; glad u undrstood it ws a joke..Big smile

bablio09hoopoekushipuglyA_Soul

purplelove Goldie
purplelove
purplelove

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Very proud of Lady La.
who lay sleeping beside her, an echo of how her sister's presence comforted her in the nights of her young memory. Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09hoopoe

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Hey all Innwalio!!! chuckle LOL  LOL How u all being doing dearies???? Big smile

I was wondering... whats next?? how the story will proceed from here?? Arashia style!!! Wink  Big smile

Lets make predictions until we get an update!! Smile

bablio09hoopoe

mira Goldie
mira
mira

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
as usual loved it :)  

bablio09hoopoe

arshy4ever IF-Dazzler
arshy4ever
arshy4ever

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged

Hi Aura... Hope you know me... I want to thank you for updating this thread in the absence of Linny... Big smile

Linny darling...Hug

I read the updates [100-105] at a stretch and decided to comment on this thread-3...Hope you don't mind...

Chapter-100

"He stood for a while listening to the sounds in the dungeon but it was devoid of any sound that would have ensured him of her presence." A chirpy Khushi came into my mind then...Though in this context Lord Arnav expected her yelling and crying...I think according to him deep in his mind Khushi is related to 'SOUND'... Khushi is related to his 'RESTLESSNESS'...

I saw him so much worried for Khushi. The intensity of his particular feeling...You depicted it very well...He unknowingly did all things which he can't do in normal sense ,to comfort her..It was more  like a reflex action... 

"...he was rushing out of the cell, through the dark emptiness and racing up the stairs towards the door held open into yet another darkness." Then I understood that it would be a risky task that to bring Khushi into normal state...But I had faith in him...

"...he headed for his room.Of course, there was nowhere else he could take her." Two things came to my mind...'POSSESSIVENESS' [He feels like he owns her in every way.] and 'CONTRADICTION' [The same person is the reason for her sorrow and her comfort.]

"No. I must. I have no choice. He bent down and lifted her again and crossed the distance towards his bed." Here again his worry and concern are clear... "A BEAST'S HELPLESSNESS." I know how difficult is to create such a situation.No doubt Linny, you have done it amazingly...

"The moonlight from the open window caressed her face and she seemed to glow despite being unconscious. Sleeping like a heavenly thing. Like one he was not supposed to touch'.." There is an aura around her always.But the darkness brings it more brightly and that's the time when Lord Arnav feels it... I think your light and shadow theory is valid here too...

Chapter-101

"The morning smelt rich and virile." Of course it has to be, otherwise how could they confront each other or everyone after such a horrible incident...? It should be virile because the two souls were in a place where they really belong to...

"Who cut my hand?" she retorted determinedly, standing near the bed and glaring at him, "Who put me in a state that I would faint? YOU!! So you're dead right I am a fool to be speaking to you when I should be smacking the daylights out of your ego!"... That's it...I could see her anger, protest, self-respect and all other intense emotions here... A clash between two stubborn souls was awesome...

Chapter - 102

The sweet nectar of brother sister bond was oozing out of the comb...I think this is the first time you show the deeper phase of his love to his sister in our FF...I enjoyed it a lot... He can do anything for his Di.. I really felt for First Lord...Lady Anjaly's each words pierced to his heart..But her words also show how profound is their relationship...We can express our such grief to someone who that much attached to our heart...

Chapter- 103/104

"...he spun on his feet and raced for the stable." What does this adeptness show..?? Is it about 'how did he want to pacify his sister as soon as possible..?' or 'to complete the distance between him and the other soul[Khushi] whom without he would be incomplete...'

"Her hair had come loose and they enveloped her, keeping her face and form away from prying eyes." I don't have any reason, but I liked the way you presented her in front of Lord Arnav...

"You do not apologize in words," corrected Kushi."...Did she really tell that..?? Wow... That was great...For fraction of a second we could see that she already knew him... But see this..."Lord Arnav stood up, his eyes suddenly very cold, "You think I don't know what it is like to die inside?"Kushi stared at him: his voice, his words...they all sounded so unlike him."... Here she is completely unaware of his inner turmoil..Again a CONTRADICTION...

"Nothing is wrong with me, Di. It's the world that is in the wrong. It only gives more reasons to pain."...It's just a fact... The one who thinks different 'll be always wrong in the eyes of whole world..They can be easily CAST AWAY by the world...

Chapter-105

"Last night at the castle" is simply the best...Each and every dialogues are really meaningful and precise too...You have managed to mould this chapter in the best shape... That's all I can say...

"I do not justify," said Kushi sadly, "I only attempt at reasoning."

"Reasoning? But why?"

"To let my mind retain its sanity," said Kushi and then she looked at her mistress, her eyes beginning to fill, "I am often burdened by the hurts he bestows upon me but if I must remain strong here," she pressed a hand at her heart, "I must reason however absurd and wrong they might in veracity be."... The theory of REASONING you applied here made me speechless...

"Kushi''I am nothing when compared to what you have let your heart become. You are indeed a girl of great value. For what you are inside is what makes your life worth living."If just three sentence can define Khushi then this is it...Clap...Linny I don't have enough words to praise you girl...Embarrassed

"He is immune to feeling but not devoid of..."What a great attempt to portray Lord Arnav by Khushi...It was just superb...Clap

"She found him, sitting on the floor, his back leaned against the footboard of his bed."We can imagine that situation..I thought about my mind then if I would be sitting there like him... What all things can make me sit like that...? that was really difficult to me...

"Lord Arnav sighed and leaned towards his sister, laying his head on her shoulder. She inclined her head against his and caressed his hair with one hand while the other still held his hand." I feel the same comfort First lord felt at that time...I so relaxed... I think this chapter is the end of that squall... am I sound sensible Linny..??

"You hate her," explained Lady Anjali, "But we adore her.".. CONTRADICTION...

Beside all this there many cute and minute scenes which caught my eyes...Like..."Lord Arnav walked towards her, his boots crunching on the scattered hay on the stable barn"...

"They remained in silence, watching the moonlight dance on their blankets and how it flitted when an owl or bat flew past the window outside."

"Her voice was gentle as she asked, "Did you tell her?"He looked away and, after a long pause, said, "It slipped."... and so on...

I think Its enough for now... I didn't proofread this before I posting becoz I'm in a rush, you know that right...? So there 'll be errors...Please bare with me Linny...

Once again I appreciate you and thank you for giving such a wonderful FF... Keep rocking..

Miss you sooo much Linny... Hope you are having a good time with your parents...Embarrassed

Edited by arshy4ever - 19 November 2012 at 8:02am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

hellgirlAura7khusiarnavsarahehsanbablio09hoopoeshasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top