Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 26)

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

Quite a realistic and near to actual life update Lin... Fab!!!

Fantastic, appt and meaningful convo between two new friends'

Khushi hasn't say anything clearly' but yet shared those thoughts which has given her some answers and raised many questions' beautifully expressed Lin!!

In all of us life we always want someone who listen to us.. just listen' and here lady La is the one for khushi' I LOVE IT!!

So true...Thumbs Up

"To let my mind retain its sanity," said Kushi and then she looked at her mistress, her eyes beginning to fill, "I am often burdened by the hurts he bestows upon me but if I must remain strong here," she pressed a hand at her heart, "I must reason however absurd and wrong they might in veracity be."

Just BEAUTIFUL'. It so difficult, to not only find but also to believe on the reason behind someone's incorrect action.

For what you are inside is what makes your life worth living.

So true.. message to remember for lifetime'..

"What I am inside must be rotten enough then, to keep inviting relentless harm from the First Lord."

Indeed khushi dear' many more are on the way' don't even count!!! And dear, that's why LD has chosen you for Lordy.. rather than any one of us here in INN'Wink

Lol... LOLLOLLOL

Lady La: He is immune to feelings

Khushi: He is not devoid of feelings

See lady La, khushi knows him better.. actually you should read this tale' bec u don't know what they have shared (by mistake of course) in ur absence'Wink

Ooo.. I just love this word fixture..

"I have seen pain in his eyes''I have tried to understand it, but he is too quick to hide it as soon as it emerges so I never succeed in my attempt."

That's my lordy , khushi darling' it's not that easy.. still keep trying..!!!

Lin' I just wanted to give an award for the convo between the siblings' so real and actual' WOW!!

"Because she annoys me and disrespects me," said Lord Arnav

Juthe juthe' u hate here because she is pulling out Arnav who is hidden behind THE LORD arnav, because she is reading your eyes' because she is feeling your pain.. because 'vo tumhe tumse mila rahi hain'' and you know it & can't resist it'

Brilliant... Clap

Her voice was gentle as she asked, "Did you tell her?"

The BEST PART of update' she understand him so well.. no need to say anything.. she just look at eye lock of arnav and khushi.. and that's it!!

He looked away and, after a long pause, said, "It slipped."

Smart answer Lordy.. but did u ask yourself 'WHY it SLIPPED' (in front of her only)???

"I said it too fast for her to react. I didn't want her to remember."

No no lordy she didn't react.. because she was reading your eyes.. and feeling your pain'

aur tumhare chahne se kya hota hain vo khushi hain khushi.. use sab yaad rehta hain... specifically when it is related to you...

I agree... Wink

"There are far greater dangers than that dungeon," said Lady Anjali, "What assurance that you will not subject Miss Kushi to those dangers?"

Great you know your bro so well dear'!! Pat on your back!! Clap

And yes, it takes the Award of Dialogue of the update!!!

The new mystery'Diwali gift by Lin'

Nani's image came to her mind and she shut her eyes to forget the memory that had crept in along with it

Ab past me kya hua tha...?? again Lordy is the reason behind her prison herself in her room... uffo lordy..

Thumbs Up

Best pick up words and sentence formation..

The entire caste had retired to bed that night and everywhere hung an air of desolate loss, like something that mattered to them was about to vanish and they could do nothing to let it remain.

Kushi lay crumpled in the tangle of her blanket and stared into the darkness, too lost to feel the fear.

And then she left the room and Lord Arnav stood seething in the dark, while a floor below, the girl he was angry with found sound sleep in the bed, lit by the moonlight and her woeful heart emptied to her friend, who lay sleeping beside her, an echo of how her sister's presence comforted her in the nights of her young memory.

Today's song dedicated to Lordy' 4 his life!!

yeh hai meri kahaani, khamosh jindagaani
sannata keh raha hai, kyun julm seh raha hai
ek dastaan puraani, tanhaai ki jubaani
har jakham khil raha hai, kuchh mujhase keh raha hai
chubhate kante yadon ke daaman se chunata hu
girati deewaro ke aanchal me jinda hu
bass yeh meri kahaani, benishaan nishaani
ek darr beh raha hai, kuchh mujhase keh raha hai
bajay pyaar ki shabnam mere gulistaan me
baraste rehte hain har simt maut ke saaye

siyahiyo se ulajh padatee hain meree aankhein
koyee nahi, koyee bhi nahi jo batlaye, kitni der ujaalo ki raah dekhe
koyee nahi, hai koyee bhi nahi, na pass, na durr
yeh pyaar hai, dil ki dharkan
apni chahat ka jo ellan kiye jaati hai
jindagi hai jo jiye jaati hai, khun ke ghunt piye jaati hai
khwaab aankhon se siye jaati hai

abb na koyee paas hai, phir bhee ehsaas hai
sihayiyo mai ulajhee padee, jeene ki ek aas hai
yaado ka jungle yeh dil, kaanto se jal-thal yeh dil

As my mothertongue is not hindi im unable to understand the meaning some beautiful hindi words mentioned here... yet can understand the essence and feel of the song. Good selection...Clap

Enjoy

H

Soul

Loved reading your thoughts dear Soul... Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bea_rombablio09shasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

A-soul & Hoopoe,
plz tell , what was that, i mean your superb detailed description of the entire plot ClapClap.
Just amazing & thankyou for making us not to pull our hairs to understand the hidden meaning of plot.

@shass : still waiting for your reviewSmile.
r u stilll down with news of barun? everything will be fine oneday & i hope a miracle will happen when SP will change the ph, call back barun & we will have our magical show back...!
come let me hug you, we all need it right now Hug

Agree with u and yes shass we are waitingDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09hoopoeshassA_Soul

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
waiting for the next update eagerly..Smile
Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
I love how Khushi laid her heart out in front of La. Arnav spoke and Khushi listened. Listened to what his words actually meant, with her heart. 

This is getting interesting. Ok , I am going to be selfish and ask for an update EVERYDAY! Embarrassed

Can we please have an update everyday? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bea_rombablio09-Keerthi-hoopoe-Farwa_Ibrahim-

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jammy-

I love how Khushi laid her heart out in front of La. Arnav spoke and Khushi listened. Listened to what his words actually meant, with her heart.

This is getting interesting. Ok , I am going to be selfish and ask for an update EVERYDAY!Embarrassed

Can we please have an update everyday?

i so so want it too like m craving for it... Though we just had one the day before yesterday n now again i want it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bea_rombablio09hoopoe

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Thank you dear Aura for posting this beautiful update on behalf of our dear Aquiline...

Dear Aquiline, thanks for updating the tale of Arhasia. Its really comforting and refreshing to be here in this world of Arhasia forgetting all the commotion in the world of IPKKND.

Your opening line of the chapter perfectly echoed the current state of despair and helplessness we are going thro'

everywhere hung an air of desolate loss, like something that mattered to them was about to vanish and they could do nothing to let it remain.

so true...

Loved the La - Khushi bonding.

"I hate how he always gets things done to his suiting," said Lady Lavanya at last.

Kushi sighed, "He has his reasons."

Lady Lavanya looked at her, surprised, "Are you justifying the man who has been so cruel to you?"

"I do not justify," said Kushi sadly, "I only attempt at reasoning."

Afterall, this is what we all do with our loved ones...

Contradict their actions and question their intentions... in their face
Defend their actions and try to reason out their intentions... behind their back

I WANNA HUG U for this... HugClap

Love is strange indeed...

Im glad khushi has started thinking about the reasons behind his heartless & emotionless attitude... the first step, consciously taken by her to discover the actual Arnav hiding behind the cold mask of Lord Arnav.

Lord Arnav... sitting all helpless and powerless in the floor... which he does only in his vulnerable state. No wonder his sister searched his eyes for a hint of any beastly transformation in him...

The amazing level of understanding and bonding this Bro - sis share... beautiful.

He looked at her and realised she knew.
He sighed inwardly, his sister always knew the reason for his specific moods. He should have known from the way she had seen him look at Kushi and the way Kushi was looking at him.

Irrespective of their contrasting beliefs and perspectives about the world... she understands the pain and loneliness in his heart... share his grief and sorrow... tries to  comfort him and ease his pain... but never hesitate to admonish him for his heartless behaviour. A total mother figure indeed ...

Like the way u point it out... two reverse personality always there for each other!!  

So Lord Arnav is so sure about two emotions...
He loves his sister... He hates a certain Ms. Khushi...

I was smiling when i read his prompt reply to his sister about his hate towards khushi. It looked more like he was assuring himself that he indeed hate her... 

Agree... 

P.S. Hope you are having a great time with ur parents.

U R SO GOOD not only in finding hidden gist, but also in linking words/sentence with real life... 
Ur each post is full of maturity... u hv no idea unintentionally  you taught me so much... Star
Thank you!!!!

Edited by A_Soul - 16 November 2012 at 7:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09hoopoeshass

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

"I know you didn't," she said, caressing his hair, "You have never apologize to anyone before, not even when I insisted." Nani's image came to her mind and she shut her eyes to forget the memory that had crept in along with it.

nani has a scar in her hand so was that hurt caused by arnav & thats why she locked herself away in her dark roomConfused

Thanks for reminding me this pugly.. though i don't recollect it yet... poor reading must say!!
And that was a BULL's EYE shot Clap

Edited by A_Soul - 16 November 2012 at 7:19am

bablio09hoopoeshasskushipugly

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

Originally posted by shass

Originally posted by bablio09

Originally posted by khusiarnav

after reading convo on hermit... i was like OMG where this girls r leading... what i have missed... is it the simple one... or may be i m worng... uff.. but Thanks hoopoe, u clarify it and confirm that the simple one it d correct one..!! Smile 

Dear Soul.. why wud u get confused ovr my convo??LOL i said clearly dat i knew abt only two types of hermits.. n i kpt jesting abt dat.. bt thn Hp told me abt 3rd...i only stated wht i knew.. i cud hv chosen not to write abt it..bt thn i thought may b sum1 wud knw if i'm going in da ryt directn or not.. n altho 1st bablio pointd out to it..i agreed ''nethg's possbl''.. bt thn Hp cleared all.. i hv told u guys many tmz dat i dnt knw abt these thgs n dats why i dnt talk abt thm.. dnt get confused nxt time.. correct me !! i wud luv to learn frm u guys.. n as fr all those who wnt a write up !! apart frm current affairs..i also ddnt write coz whtevr i hv been writing previously..dis vry update ws  a mere continuation of it.. so dis time i cnt write..SORRY !! *holds ears*..
PS; sumtmz, i jst luv to sit bk n enjoy da story wthout digging deeper.. i ws alws lyk dat.. n i luv it..Big smile... bt THANK U guys, fr waiting n wanting my post.. i'll do it nxt time.. Embarrassed

Edited by shass - 16 November 2012 at 12:55pm

bablio09hoopoekushipuglyA_Soul

Go to top