Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 25)

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Originally posted by shass

Originally posted by bablio09

Originally posted by khusiarnav

Resssing Again...Wink

Thank u hon!!! thank u very much...

u did post it twice, didnt u???? LOL  Big smile

love u for posting here... muaahhh...Heart Heart

edited

shass u stole my spot hon... LOL but its ok... Big smile

ok what is hermit hunting??? m curious...

... hermits r crabs hvg specific shells,kind of live in thm.. due to dis reason its also referred to ppl who luv to live aloof, in solitude,.. dnt knw if there r ne 3rd type of hermit.. jst knw da two..n since he cnt go hunting a human, esp if its not khushi..thn am zero-ing on da 1st option..a crab !!Big smile

I thought Lin was talking about the human hermit.  but i dont mind Arnav going for the first option according to you and that too in the forests Big smileBig smileBig smile  he made Kushi find those bucketful of silkworms.

lol @ human hermit-- i dnt knw yar,nethg's possbl..bt atleast khushi cnt b dat..coz he's hmslf da hermit.. knw wht? whn i read ''hermit'',i re-read it thrice..wsnt sure if i read da ryt thgLOL.. n since thn am excitd to knw hw n wth whom dis task vl tk place..it shud b interesting u knw.. esp.if khushi sumhw accompanies him.. i thnk,may b he wont ask hr to leave in da morning..1st,he cnt let go of hr..he misses hr terribly..2ndly, his anger's subsided nw n he may consider stopping hr fr da sake of his sistr n family.. esp.dat Di hz pointd it out to hm..
lets see..Wink

Ohh..btw,babi..did u see hw ''a bat'' or ''an owl'' ws lingering near da window,during K n L's convo?? may b da Gen over heard thm.. quite possbl ,u knw..LOLLOLLOL

Hey shass, why this confusion about hermit hunting?

We know Arhasia was once inhabitated by Greeks and when they abandoned the land, migrants from colonial India arrived and settled here. Though the people living here are of Indian origin, most of the rituals held here are of Greek inclination. When the Greeks had been here, they had set up their Temples in every village... once they abandoned it, I think the hermits who lived there emigrated from that place to restrict themselves in the dense forest surrounding the land of Arhasia... hence if anyone want to perform a ritual, they need to search and find them in the dark forest...

P.S. Busy again? No analysis post?

I'LL b honest wth u dear hoopoe..i dnt knw nethg abt hermits..or greek rituals.. cn u tell me more abt thm?? i rem dat it usd to b greek in origin n frm sum movies i knw they used to do sum sacred rituals n offerings,esp into da sea etc.. bt i tk hermit as ''an indivisual trying to live in solitude''.. r there hermits,as in inhabitants or descendents too?? lyk priests etc??Shocked

@PS-- no,not busy..jst heart broken..Unhappy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09hoopoekushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Resssing Again...Wink

edited

... hermits r crabs hvg specific shells,kind of live in thm.. due to dis reason its also referred to ppl who luv to live aloof, in solitude,.. dnt knw if there r ne 3rd type of hermit.. jst knw da two..n since he cnt go hunting a human, esp if its not khushi..thn am zero-ing on da 1st option..a crab !!Big smile

I thought Lin was talking about the human hermit.  but i dont mind Arnav going for the first option according to you and that too in the forests Big smileBig smileBig smile  he made Kushi find those bucketful of silkworms.

lol @ human hermit-- i dnt knw yar,nethg's possbl..bt atleast khushi cnt b dat..coz he's hmslf da hermit.. knw wht? whn i read ''hermit'',i re-read it thrice..wsnt sure if i read da ryt thgLOL.. n since thn am excitd to knw hw n wth whom dis task vl tk place..it shud b interesting u knw.. esp.if khushi sumhw accompanies him.. i thnk,may b he wont ask hr to leave in da morning..1st,he cnt let go of hr..he misses hr terribly..2ndly, his anger's subsided nw n he may consider stopping hr fr da sake of his sistr n family.. esp.dat Di hz pointd it out to hm..
lets see..Wink

Ohh..btw,babi..did u see hw ''a bat'' or ''an owl'' ws lingering near da window,during K n L's convo?? may b da Gen over heard thm.. quite possbl ,u knw..LOLLOLLOL

We know Arhasia was once inhabitated by Greeks and when they abandoned the land, migrants from colonial India arrived and settled here. Though the people living here are of Indian origin, most of the rituals held here are of Greek inclination. When the Greeks had been here, they had set up their Temples in every village... once they abandoned it, I think the hermits who lived there emigrated from that place to restrict themselves in the dense forest surrounding the land of Arhasia... hence if anyone want to perform a ritual, they need to search and find them in the dark forest...

I'LL b honest wth u dear hoopoe..i dnt knw nethg abt hermits..or greek rituals.. cn u tell me more abt thm?? i rem dat it usd to b greek in origin n frm sum movies i knw they used to do sum sacred rituals n offerings,esp into da sea etc.. bt i tk hermit as ''an indivisual trying to live in solitude''.. r there hermits,as in inhabitants or descendents too?? lyk priests etc??Shocked

Even i dont know anthing about Greek rituals dear... but you gave the answer for ur question by urself. Hermits are priests who lead a secluded life away from the common population spending their entire time in prayers and spiritual practices.

P.S. wat happened?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavshasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

Resssing Again...Wink

Unhappy

Even i dont know anthing about Greek rituals dear... but you gave the answer for ur question by urself. Hermits are priests who lead a secluded life away from the common population spending their entire time in prayers and spiritual practices.

P.S. wat happened?

No no..u must b ryt.. i ddnt knw dis..thanx fr telling me hoopoe..
damn !! so,i ws imagining lordy running aftr a ''crab''LOL.. there goes all da excitement !! i tell u hoopoe.. one shudnt study science..u kp applying it evrywhrOuch.. bt wait.. Di said; ''Annual Hermit Hunting''..ryt?? vl he HUNT a human??Shocked.. wow !!

PS; da current chaos.. dnt feel lyk writing nethg.. so i'm only fr reading thesedys..may b..i'll find da inspiration in da cumming days.. till thn;u guys keep rocking.. loved reading ur post.. Smile

Edited by shass - 15 November 2012 at 2:04pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09hoopoekushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

Resssing Again...Wink

edited

Unhappy

P.S. wat happened?

damn !! so,i ws imagining lordy running aftr a ''crab''LOL.. there goes all da excitement !! i tell u hoopoe.. one shudnt study science..u kp applying it evrywhrOuch.. bt wait.. Di said; ''Annual Hermit Hunting''..ryt?? vl he HUNT a human??Shocked.. wow !!

PS; da current chaos.. dnt feel lyk writing nethg.. so i'm only fr reading thesedys..may b..i'll find da inspiration in da cumming days.. till thn;u guys keep rocking.. loved reading ur post.. Smile

Agreed... "The Annual Hermit Hunting" ...but its for their parents... regarding the rituals done on their parents death anniversary.

P.S. I understand. Check ur inbox. 

bablio09shasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Unhappy

P.S. wat happened?

Agreed... "The Annual Hermit Hunting" ...but its for their parents... regarding the rituals done on their parents death anniversary.

P.S. I understand. Check ur inbox. 

GOT IT !! jst a way of saying thgs.. thanx dear HP .. Hug

bablio09hoopoekushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
A-soul & Hoopoe,
plz tell , what was that, i mean your superb detailed description of the entire plot ClapClap.
Just amazing & thankyou for making us not to pull our hairs to understand the hidden meaning of plot.

@shass : still waiting for your reviewSmile.
r u stilll down with news of barun? everything will be fine oneday & i hope a miracle will happen when SP will change the ph, call back barun & we will have our magical show back...!
come let me hug you, we all need it right now Hug

bablio09hoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

A-soul & Hoopoe,
plz tell , what was that, i mean your superb detailed description of the entire plot ClapClap.
Just amazing & thankyou for making us not to pull our hairs to understand the hidden meaning of plot.

@shass : still waiting for your reviewSmile.
r u stilll down with news of barun? everything will be fine oneday & i hope a miracle will happen when SP will change the ph, call back barun & we will have our magical show back...!
come let me hug you, we all need it right now Hug

thank you so much for ur nice words pugly dear... u guys read comments, that itself is giving great feeling to me... and an appriciation, its like diwali bonus for meSmile

I just write what i feel... and love to solve the mystries, think over it again n again.. to catch the loop hole.. thinking psychologically or philosophically... to live in fiction/imaginary word yet connect it with reality... ooo it excites me and its so much fun...  n ya according to my set benchmark, i dont think so i m doing good... if you have noticed i hvnt said anything abt hermit, y?, bec i hv taken it as its talk abt pandit/pujari or kind of thing...but than after when i read other comments found that its a hot topic, so might be i am missing something over there... 

I read other post to know how the other mind works.. to read minds its my FAV hobby...
One thing is very certain here is : A insidance/code/hint is very simple for one it might be diffecult for other n vice-versa...  N also sometimes there is no hidden meaning or nothing to decode, just pure simple sentance yet we think so much over it and confuse overself... M sure Shass will agree over this with me.. right Shass?

m just learning and trying...  

N ya i just love that you connect the part/dialouge of update with barun's current mental situation...
and hoopoe has connected openning part with our current mental situation...
See, i couldnt catch this... thats the learning for me...
Yes everyone has her/his special EYE to look, to think, to understand n to pen it in her/his own way...!!

U R doing good too... Actually we ALL r doing good... keep it up to all.. let keep the INN warm by pouring our thoughts on tale...

Edited by A_Soul - 15 November 2012 at 10:43pm

bablio09hoopoeshasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

Resssing Again...Wink

edited

lets see..Wink

P.S. wat happened?
after reading convo on hermit... i was like OMG where this girls r leading... what i have missed... is it the simple one... or may be i m worng... uff.. but Thanks hoopoe, u clarify it and confirm that the simple one it d correct one..!! Smile 

Edited by A_Soul - 15 November 2012 at 11:41pm

bablio09hoopoeshasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Go to top