Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 19)

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

OMG!
i m on page 2 of chapter 105

phalay hee kya kum dukh tha barun kay janay ka, kay aab yay roag bhee lag gia page 2 pay aanay kaCry

ps:i m serving dinner now, will come back soonSmile

eh! pugly! he he Smile
kya bol rahee hey tu? kuch samajh mein nahin aaya!! zara khulke batah!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09khusiarnavhoopoe-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Awesome superb update he didnt faced the pain of curse this night ... Lady La is so adorable with loving heart... Superb update

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09hoopoeshassA_Soul

revathysugathan Senior Member
revathysugathan
revathysugathan

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
@AQUILINE: Amazing update sweetie Clap

@SHASS: thanks for doing this Smile u hv made my day

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09hoopoeshass

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arushi_fan

res

I dunno why i felt like visiting the INN today... which i offcourse did and thanks to my instincts that isMonkey Emoticon Cici
@Aura!! u truly are a saviour in disguise!! Monkey Icon

@Aura...Yes indeed there are mourning clouds glooming the world of IPKKND and the hearts of us million fans ... Monkey Icons and one can barely think of anything to befit the situation... Monkey Icon

@Aura... However we can let  the ARHi love story stay alive in our imaginations and hearts .. with writers doing their bits of enhancing the world of ARHI through their profound tales and writings that they are blessed with... Monkey Icons

Now for the chapter!!
@Lady La... That was so sweet of you ...i respect you for that  Monkey Emoticons

@Khushi... Sweetheart ... u surely possess a heart of gold honey!! Monkey Winks

@ASR... hmmm Monkey Icon been a long time mate!! thank your stars that we dint meet after chap 102/103 and 104... i had warned u ... Monkey Wink remember ?? and u did just how i thot a crude monster like u would behave!! Monkey Icon after a peaceful nights sleep owing to the damsel in distress that is ... that was what u could think of doing?Monkey Emoticon

@ASR... hmm so u hate her eh? whatever  happened to the locket that belonged to ur beggar(arghh hate to use the word)... Monkey Icons

@Lady Anjali... Babes!! y r u wasting ur time on ur bro... he is hopeless.. let go... Monkey Winks

@Lin... Hi sweetheart!!! Monkey Icon Thank you!! Thank you! so much for sending the pigeon to Aura!!!Monkey Winksthat was so thoughtful!!

@Comrades... just a quick one ... 

"I do not know," said Kushi, feebly, her mind wondering at the answer, "Some pain that he seems to hide within him''some pain that he wants no one to see that he possesses'''"

Overhead, Lord Arnav buried his head into his knees, from where he sat crouched on the floor, near his bed.

Does this mean Arnav heard the convo between Khushi and Lady La?Monkey Icons Yoyo

~P

Arushi, i loved ur post..Hug... love ur li'l monkeys they r such cuto-pies...
@Bold; dat ws hilarious!!! ROFL
@Undrline prt; no he ddnt hear her..da writer wntd to show hw both of thm wr thinkg n talking abt da same thg,at da same time..one being down stairs..othr upstairs..thnkg ..i.e; their last convo in da stable... she feels fr him,she sensed his sorrow..sumthg she ddnt expect.. he feels miserable coz he wsnt able to control himslf n said wht he least wntd to share wth ne1...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09khusiarnavLeenaRockshoopoekushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

res

I dunno why i felt like visiting the INN today... which i offcourse did and thanks to my instincts that isMonkey Emoticon Cici
@Aura!! u truly are a saviour in disguise!!Monkey Icon

@Aura...Yes indeed there are mourning clouds glooming the world of IPKKND and the hearts of us million fans ...Monkey Iconsand one can barely think of anything to befit the situation...Monkey Icon

@Aura... However we can let the ARHi love story stay alive in our imaginations and hearts .. with writers doing their bits of enhancing the world of ARHI through their profound tales and writings that they are blessed with...Monkey Icons

Now for the chapter!!
@Lady La... That was so sweet of you ...i respect you for that Monkey Emoticons

@Khushi... Sweetheart ... u surely possess a heart of gold honey!!Monkey Winks

@ASR... hmmmMonkey Iconbeen a long time mate!! thank your stars that we dint meet after chap 102/103 and 104... i had warned u ...Monkey Winkremember ?? and u did just how i thot a crude monster like u would behave!!Monkey Iconafter a peaceful nights sleep owing to the damsel in distress that is ... that was what u could think of doing?Monkey Emoticon

@ASR... hmm so u hate her eh? whatever happened to the locket that belonged to ur beggar(arghh hate to use the word)...Monkey Icons

@Lady Anjali... Babes!! y r u wasting ur time on ur bro... he is hopeless.. let go...Monkey Winks

@Lin... Hi sweetheart!!!Monkey IconThank you!! Thank you! so much for sending thepigeonto Aura!!!Monkey Winksthat was so thoughtful!!

@Comrades... just a quick one ...

<font color="#666666" size="2" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">"I do not know," said Kushi, feebly, her mind wondering at the answer, "Some pain that he seems to hide within him''some pain that he wants no one to see that he possesses'''"</font>

<font color="#666666" size="2" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Overhead, Lord Arnav buried his head into his knees, from where he sat crouched on the floor, near his bed.</font>

Does this mean Arnav heard the convo between Khushi and Lady La?Monkey Icons Yoyo

~P

I dont think so it was just the way Lin quoted it that the person he was talking was sitting in tht condition to proceed the next part of story with the siblings. I m not in decoding it might meant something like u said

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09LeenaRockshoopoeshasskushipugly

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kushipugly

OMG!
i m on page 2 of chapter 105

phalay hee kya kum dukh tha barun kay janay ka, kay aab yay roag bhee lag gia page 2 pay aanay kaCry

ps:i m serving dinner now, will come back soonSmile

eh! pugly! he he Smile
kya bol rahee hey tu? kuch samajh mein nahin aaya!! zara khulke batA

I m saying that alrerady me depressed wsith barun exit ,now i will have to bear more misery being on page 2 of aquiline updateCry

Edited by kushipugly - 14 November 2012 at 1:04pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09khusiarnavhoopoeshass

allzwell Newbie
allzwell
allzwell

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Thank u sooo sooo much Aqua and Aura, for taking out time for updating and informing us of this new chapter. 
@Aqua : I hope u are enjoying your holidays. Missing you here.
Lady La's friendship with Khushi is turning more and more beautiful. Looking forward to more of their bonding. Lord Arnav is in pain, and not the one induced by his transformations. A sudden feeling of loneliness perhaps? 

bablio09hoopoeshassA_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by revathysugathan

@AQUILINE: Amazing update sweetie Clap

@SHASS: thanks for doing this Smile u hv made my day

no prob dear.. i remembrd ur last comment, abt hw to survive till saturdy..so i had to tell uSmile..if it wsnt me aura wud hv done so.. i dnt knw if u r new or not,or if sum1 has welcomed u b4 me...but well, welcome to Arhasia..Smile

bablio09hoopoe-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top