Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 147)

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Glad Khushi's Back Home Safe.
What's Shyam Up To??
No Forceful Marriage From Arnav To Khushi Please. It Was Painful To Watch On Tv.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayaat1216 Senior Member

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Great update, ill miss reading this until you come back Cry
I'm a bit sad that Arnav and Khushi's trip ended but I'm sure they'll meet again soon Big smile
Shyam just creeps me out Angry ugh he'll make khushi want him? What a loser lol Tongue
Can't wait till the next update, in the meanwhile enjoy your break Wink

Jo_Pinchy Goldie

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Rabba ve! Smile

Has been away from the forum for a while. Aquiline your every chapter was spell bounding. I love Hermitji *chuckles* he was so much fun with a wise mind. 

Ahh that little girl.. send shivers down my spine.. hats off to your every little description on her being and her moves... 

As it goes in HINDI... JUNGLE MEIN MANGAL lol 
LORD ARNAV = STONE  +  KHUSHI = SPARK  ==== CREATES FIRE Wink. This is the chemistry! I guess i should shut my chemistry books and get hooked to study their chemistry haha  Big smile

I hope Daddy Gupta will be more strong then what we got him in the Show. Stuck on the wheelchair... 

to be continued...

Edited by serialaddict12 - 29 December 2012 at 11:29am

flowers4u IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
oh man ...not looking forward to he return of a meddling shaym...wonder who the little girl was...beautifully written...continue soon...

esmeralda111 Senior Member

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya_vi Goldie

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Merry Christmas dear!! Enjoy your well deserved break..though you'll be missed dearly..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Yay!  Great update!  (had time to read it, hurray for me!)  Can't wait to see where you're going with this...

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

Whoa... the 1st impression i got of the chp--119 was that i was studying a case of MPD (multiple personality disorder).. it also reminded me of Hamlet.. n whatever little i have understood of the General n his Apparition, left me awestruck !! Lin,IF,IF,IF i'm heading in the right direction, i'm just speechless.. one question?? what are you?? if in this chp you have indeed shown the battle b/w General n his conscience/subconscious.. then u have done a SPECTACULAR job ! am still stunned to silence! ShockedShockedShocked

So, i felt once again,what i had assumed previously that the General was haunted by his conscience,when we had the latest discussions.. here i'll extend it even more.. it also represents his subconscious... so i gather, ever since he got the curse, he's been haunted by it n this has eventually lead him to dream about it.. i wonder what his reasons must be, but it looks like they wud be quite powerful.. here's a man who hides himself behind masks, hiding his reasons.. we dont know what caused his suffering n pain.. for how long he has been tortured by it all.. what his past held for him?
its true that when u think too much or u r haunted too much by ur inner demons.. they start to appear infront of u.. one loses the differentiation of that thin line b/w real world n imaginary world. i can see it coz he's a man who has been his own companion for years n years now n only trusts himself with the truth.. his loneliness along with his frustration for curse has driven him to a point where he sees the war b/w himself with open eyes. 

Very true...The General could very well be having a little war within himself...And the worsening of the curse is making his fears come to surface...Maybe the girl represents that too...His fears, and the repurcussions on his life because of them...Only now it's broken out of the locked door in his mind...

was wondering about one thing, specially.. why it was a female child?? perhaps coz it signifies his vulnerability or weakness..

A female child could very well signify that...but feminity does not always signify weakness and vulnerability...It could also mean purity and strength...Maybe his conscience is struggling to break free of bonds and show him what his actions could lead to...It could be the light that still lives within his dark self...

this is the second time we have seen a small girl appearing in his life.. 1st was a dream.. per my understanding.. while trying to interpret it i had said [excerpts]

'''if the rose is his life/heart ..his center of being n it was bleeding meaning it is also in pain due to the curse n the child was his conscience telling him about it all n crying or bleeding due to pain then perhaps this is the freedom he seeks! like u have been saying for so long that the curse shud b there to teach people a lesson or cause them pain n misery.. he wants to get rid of this torture n in turn uses any mean that can b the cure..

i see the same pattern once again.. his mind over worked n filled with same thoughts,regarding his curse ,khushi n most probably his marriage too... then perhaps his imagination got better of him n he feels n sees things.. one thing that lead me to it was also the fact that, if the candle was burning inside the tent n darkness was outside it, then there's noway, the shadow cud have been seen outside the tent it has to be there inside near the candle,however, whn he drops the flap he cant see that shadow again [basic science..may b am thinking too much..u cant blame meWacko].
when he turns around,he sees her again, this time appearing as real as she can get.. he keeps his focus on her n she focuses only on the frame of his wife! its like she's signalling him for something.. something thats his deepest desire but now its surfacing more day by day.. TO GET RID OF HIS WIFE !!

Deepest desire? I don't know..If it's his subconscious, it is only telling what he has subconsciously felt?...It would need more time to culminate into a feeling that intense...In the end, he says (out loud) only that he needs to have Khushi and nothing about Anjali...But yes, it is surfacing now...

here i felt for the 1st time that perhaps it was just not the curse that made him join army..cum to think of it, his curse was not even there for past few years.. perhaps he didnt want to be with lady anjali n used it as an excuse to stay away from her.. but now that khushi is there,n he sees that his decision of marrying lady anjali was wrong in the 1st place,taking her to b cure all this time n staying with her for that purpose only... 

I don't know if I'm getting it wrong, but the two sentences seem to contradict each other...

his deepest desire is coming into open.. considering the child to be his conscience/subconsious, it kept indicating him to throw her away from his life.. if thats what u meant by it linny,then i salute u dear coz i felt even he didnt know of it to date n is coming in terms with his own self slowly..i loved the war that's being fought inside him, with one part of him still picking the painting n other throwing it !! ofcourse he sees that his decision will make lady anjali hurt in the most horrendous way..n may be the tears also indicated that LA has not been able to cure him,n his inner self still bleeds.. i still think he's scared of blood tears everytime coz somewhr even he knows the horror they represent.. the horror of his past..his curse. a pain he has been carrying with him for too long n is now tired of it n frustrated too.. what was his last verdict after the whole thing?? he listened to his inner beast..his inner-self.. he is now determined to get khushi to heal himself..

That is some brilliant interpretation! Clap

To every person,i believe, is a way of dealing with situations.. initially shocked,then hurt then angry.. when the inner battle gets too much to deal with,esp for someone like the General,who's too ambitious n lived it for too long.. it is bound to turn into OBSESSION ! Alas,the worst of the paths taken n worst of the trait possessed by a person ! coz it knows no boundaries n only consumes everything. even the possessor.!

PS; Guys.. esp.HP N SOUL.. i bet u'll come with better options n explanations.. i suppose,its my profession that makes me think about things in just one single way.. i can see them in just one light n i cant help it..*shrugs*.. Hp ur marriage theory will still b applicable,i think..but am sorry that i cudnt look t it that way.. its because of all this i feel i shud not write now..atleast for sometime..coz am mingling too many things.. so i'll sit back n read the story as it is.. u r welcome to reject anything written above.. i wont mind..
am too upset today.. my best friend's mom passed away.. feeling sorry for her n helpless too.. just needed to distract myself from it so came n wrote somethg.. tc n Merry Christmas to all..

PPS; n i feel, the General doesnot know the equation b/w lordy n khushi.. or else he wud have raised havoc by now.. he's just considering n wondering why they were there..
n while reading i thought the possibility is still there that it was really a spirit..Embarrassed. but strangely, while lordy's dreams r haunted by lady in the hood..guiding him.. the General's r haunted by his conscience ..per my understanding..
..guiding him. [may be child was a younger version of LH]Shocked..sorry for small font guys the post is again painfully lengthy.Ouch

Oh, my condolences for your best friend. May God be with her and help  her in this trying time..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top