Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 145)

angeldream14 IF-Sizzlerz
angeldream14
angeldream14

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
loved it

he know i think so

but i hope like in the show her father doen die or anything else when he comes to know the truth

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hoopoemaverickmartin-Farwa_Ibrahim-

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged

Edited!!
Linny Great chapters as always... detail comment on new thread!! Big smile

Edited by khusiarnav - 01 January 2013 at 9:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A_Soul

vidya.sanjay Goldie
vidya.sanjay
vidya.sanjay

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Thanks for  these thoughtful updates.
Master Shashi's words surely were filled with concern.Hope he will be able to sense the impending danger well in time.
Khushi's tender feelings for Arnav were beautiful and Arnav detaching himself from his feelings were painful.poor him:( he thinks that just sending Khushi away is the solution for all the problems.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hoopoemaverickmartin-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

vidya.sanjay Goldie
vidya.sanjay
vidya.sanjay

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Nice update.
Loved the family reunion.
Shyam's intentions are getting dangerous.
Merry Christmas and lots of good wishes to you and your family:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hoopoe-Farwa_Ibrahim-

-_-harsh42 IF-Dazzler
-_-harsh42
-_-harsh42

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Uh-oh!
What's gonna happen next?
(No smiley this time. . . . )
:o

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hoopoemaverickmartin-Farwa_Ibrahim-

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Thanks for the interesting updates dear Aquiline...

Master Gupta... Such an adorable father he is!!! Khushi is indeed blessed to have landed up in his hands after losing her parents on that fateful night 10 years ago. Infact she is really lucky to become a part of such a caring and loving family. Loved the family's reaction upon finding her missing... her father's anxiety, her sister's distress, her mother's panic and her buaji's concern and presence of mind.

The wise father in him never fails to notice even the subtle reactions of his daughters. If he understood khushi's apprehension and uneasiness in her acquaintance with Gen. Jha few days ago, today he clearly understands Payal and the second Lord's mutual inclination and admiration for each other. Im amazed to find how well he can read his daughters...

Though he feels shocked to find his suspicions about Gen. Jha turning true, the fatherly heart in him hesitates to confirm it, fearing it may break the innocent heart of Lady Anjali. Instead he bless her with the strength to overcome the storms of her future... which he is quite certain to hit her soon.

Khushi and Lord Arnav... the beauty with the golden heart is slowly falling for the ruthless beast... and the beast inturn is slowly starting to verbalize his care & concern for her.

She gets a little surprised upon not finding him inside the hut in the morning. She returns back from the river and when still unable to get a glimpse of him, gets confused and disappointed. Though the hermit assures her about Lord Arnav, her concerned heart starts getting worried for the safety and well being of her supposed enemy. Her happines to return back home remains incomplete due to her increasing worry for him... Loved her subtle action of choosing the last cart for her to buy some time in the hope of seeing him one last time before leaving the forest...   

He comes back... shows his care and concern through his actions... but maintains distance. She senses something amiss through his remarkably changed behavior compared to previous night. He is aware that she is reading him like a open book. But he is too preoccupied with the shocking events of the previous night and busy processing the details and planning his next move to protect his dear ones. He just want to get rid of her responsibility so that he can concentrate and plan his strategy to safeguard his first priority. He very well know she is a distraction for him now, but he cant leave her alone in the forest... hence he safely guides her through the dangerous forest until they reach the safe open grasslands... Though he feels the tug of his heart towards khushi, his duty towards his sister takes the priority and hence he is compelled to leave her... but not before giving a final word of caution to remain safe, verbalizing his concern for her for the first time.

Gen. Jha's spooky midnight vision... what was that?  A ghost from the past? A lingering memory? A sole witness of his past sinful deed... haunting his conscience with repeated nightmares and visions? So i guess soul was right with her simple random thought (Take a pat dear soul for guessing it right ). So she is neither khushi (since the 3 yr age factor of the child doesn't set with khushi or her past) nor Anjali (since the child threw Anjali's photo away in anger).  

The child had tears of blood and she threw away Lady Anjali's photo in anger. I guess, the tears were caused due to the Gen's past misdeeds and the child wants him to suffer with the wretched curse and doesn't want him to get cured (Now, I strongly suspect Anjali to be the cure). Though both Lady in hood and the small child were haunting the beasts' dreams for years after they got cursed... its intriguing to see LH guiding Lord Arnav towards his cure in his dreams whereas the small child trying to keep him away from his cure in his visions.

Gen. Jha rightly guessed... 

"Nothing seems to work for my agreeable end, Like there is something that stops me from getting rid of this meddling curse!"

Edited by hoopoe - 23 December 2012 at 3:11am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavshassmaverickmartin-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

NiksAngel Senior Member
NiksAngel
NiksAngel

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Wonderful updates...was hopin to read one but four updates are treats well savoured...!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hoopoemaverickmartin

hellgirl Senior Member
hellgirl
hellgirl

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
that chapters are ammmazing...Clap
finally khushi is back home ...
although she knows that her mind is free of thinking about castle,but her heart is with arnav she dosent know it right now but soon she'll realize it...
what ever general jha is thinking shows that he is disturbe becoz he saw khushi and arnav in the same hut...
and what rver happen in his tent that was horrifying,
means the way that girl throw anjali's painting and after that the blood drops on painting, and she was in deed crying tears of blood...
means something is gonna happen ...
lin i'hv so many que running around my mind but,
now i'll sit back and will wait for my ans...

p.s. merry christmas...lin and every1

p.s.s.i m thinking that on the occation of christmas,new year,and ofcourse new thread its my time toenroll myself in Circle of of Arhasian ComradesBig smile

so here it is...

"i, Hellgirl, present myself as one among the Circle of Arhasian Comrades and gather at this inn, awating the unraveling of Aquiline's narration of the tale of the Beasts and the Bleeding Roases"

p.s.s.s. that shyam is getting more dangerous...

Edited by hellgirl - 22 December 2012 at 8:28am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anusadahoopoeshassmaverickmartin-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top