Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 143)

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
R

~Edited~

Again i am first wohooo so happy... *dancing in glee* I hope i get this place again and again and again... lolz SUPERBBB update Loved it n here goes my comment

Chapter 118
loved the way Garime was more worried for Khushi and she couldnt help but sit near the window in hope to have the 1st glimpse of her child. The words said by Buaji so true
You worry yourself too much!'' said buaji ''Especially over your youngest. And to think u expose only ur cold shoulder when she is present herself''.
True Buaji but mothers are like that they will scold u in every possible way but at the end they will be the only ones who heal the deep wounds of ur heart and take them on their heart... Love this creation of Almighty Mother a living gift for a child...
Then the words Garima said

I am often hard on her but its her i love the best i m afraid''

She is hard on Khushi as in her mischives she can trap herself in danger and the fear of that made her to be hard on daughter for no one can love the child more than her mother if she accepts the child to be hers whether by blood or by heart.
Loved the positive attitude of Buaji even in this situation as if she also shows her worry it would have made things worse for the poor mother.

''How complicated this maternal love of urs! Muttered buaji''

Its not complicated in my eyes for a mother always should see flaws in her child(if there r any) otherwise it will spoil the child and thats the reason though Khushi is naughty but not spoilled.

When the cart halted near the door and Garima rushed outside and though bauji commented on her beinghatless but she herself couldnt help but being hatless herself. Khushi didnt tell them abt the dungeon as she didnt want them to be worries... Loved the way she said that she thought its good for both ehr and gen to stop the writing acquintance and the way her father commented that though Gen was a good man but he was not good enough for his daughter. Then when the elders resumed in their own chat Payal asked the only question which had made her worry through out the time that whether the Lordy was cruel to her. And specially the last lines where khushi thought that the castle was no more a part of her future life and her mind was certain of that but her heart was not.
Will resume my comment on chapter 119 in next post as this one might not be able to have all being on mob.

Edited by -Farwa_Ibrahim- - 22 December 2012 at 2:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anusadamaverickmartinA_Soul

rockingsoni Goldie
rockingsoni
rockingsoni

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Atlast u r back, dr...
its very sad to visit the inn, and not find you there to update the story..
but, I hope your  Exams went well...

WISH YOU ALL MERRY CHRISTMAS...

Enjoy Guys...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavAquilinemaverickmartinA_Soul

.Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Saraa.
.Saraa.

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
awsome update it was..
Loved last update too alot.
It was coincidence that i was in inn reading last chap when u narrated this chap so i got two updates,n im thanful for that,missing my love sarun so much
116,117 loved em,loved arhi,loved the advice,had he seen the intruder,the creep,aww payash too going smoothly,and glad shashi recognized lady anjali,
118,119 loved buaji,garima convo,seems chilled out,loved the reunion,loved the concern for each other,
his dream is really scary,dont want anj to suffer,, he says who ll stop him,it ll b first lord the saviour of khushi...
Best wishes for holidays,have a good time n enjoy,

Aquilinemaverickmartin-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

farha5556 IF-Dazzler
farha5556
farha5556

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
wow nice,isthat girlsa ghost or a bad vision or a cursed future or past?plscontinue soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilinemaverickmartin

zonera1 Goldie
zonera1
zonera1

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

Originally posted by zonera1

Thank Goodness U updated today as tomorrw I am going for eye surgery to remove my glasses and i did not want to miss your update.But I will read your next one after 7 to 10 days.So if u dont find me dont think I am not reading your FF but i would b resting my eyes
Thank U for mentioning me my dear Lin.
So the day passed and Payal's frequent correspondent made her realize that Kushi has not reached yet.Glad father daughter duo are trying to find her with whom they have no blood ties but love ties.
Beautiful re enactment of Payash scene.
For every re enactment of IPK scence past and future,U deserve a Thanx from me.
What is cooking in Arnav's mind that his behaviour change?I prefer to wait and watch.Coz i have never been able to predict him.

ALL THE BEST FOR UR EYE SURGERY DEAR ZONERA..MAY GOD GRANT U HEALTH N LIFE... N I LOVED UR THOUGHTS IN RED...Thumbs Up
Thanx a lt for your wishes!!!
-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz
-afsha-
-afsha-

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Shyam will have to face Arnav before reaching to Khushi
Paka
I jus hope Shashi says abt Shyam to all soon
-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Chapter 119

so here one thing has been confirmed that he did want to get rid of the curse. Gen let me tell u this aint gonna happen as u will have to face Lordy and a protective father before u even try to put ur dirty hands on Khushi so*face palm*

He saw nightmares but why and that too of a young girl... Why do i have feeling the girl to be Khushi but why did she throw Anjali's pic and here u give what Mav said tears but blood tears... Whats this... I really loved this chapter though it left me only with questions but i m feeling the girl to be khushi and somehwere both Lordy, anjali and Gen are responsible for her loss of parents and thats why both are cursed and both had only one cure thats Khushi... I know i might be over doing the things but I cant shrug these feelings u know... I wont be able to comment more on this chapter as I have just questions and question and will wait for the thoughts of other comrades... Ok so from here i'll bid good bye to this thread and will comment on chat thread as m gonna read the comments by other comrades on previous update.

will miss u alot lin but do enjoy to the fullest again i wish u,Aura and all who r celebrating Christmas a very happy Christmas... Love and Hugs

Edited by -Farwa_Ibrahim- - 22 December 2012 at 10:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maverickmartinA_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
r
edited:
7 kids at home are just not letting me come to lappy anymore now so just a short comment below:

Chapter119:

Khushi brings out the beast in shyam & calms down the beast in  arnav.

My beilef is that khushi's parents must have been invloved in the tragedy of arnav's parent's death just like in the show.So his curse can only be healed by khushi as this curse was started indirectly by khushi.
But khushi suffered a tragedy, a loss of her parents & this tragedy was caused or is somehow related to shyam resulting him to become a beast. The more he will come near her the more he will be tortured with his curse for ruining a little girl's life!

i dont know i may be wrong but as i said because of my dear kidsfull time at home with cousins, my brain is now completely shifted towards them & is not working properly.

Edited by kushipugly - 22 December 2012 at 5:55pm

khusiarnavmaverickmartin-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top