Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 142)

Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
i read the part and went back to the index page to see the date of your next update.. such is the addiction i have to ur ff.. in so many ways this story keeps the memories of ipk alive and close to the heart.. i love the way the story unfolds.. slowly... describing each and every amazing scene from the show that got us hooked to the show in a completely different way , reminding me why i had got addicted to ipk in the first place and the reason i fell in love with arhi..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavbablio09the_breezeAquilinemaverickmartin-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

CHAPTER--116 ;

THE GUPTAS---

Well,their reactions towards khushi's absence didnot come as a surprise.. everyone in that family loves khushi.. the sudden ,unexpected news of her disappearance lead to even Garima's feelings to surface openly.. well,i never doubted how much she loved khushi always... she just doesnt like to express her feelings..just like our lordy. the family was extremely worried for their beloved not only coz khushi had not reached home as the writer of that letter had thought she wud b by the time it'll reach payal's hands..but also coz they already know what the first lord did to khushi in the past.. n it only added to their anxiety.

PAYAL & SECOND LORD---

I loved how, the second lord n payal's relationship is strengthening day by day.. he cud have chosen not to inform her about her sister's departure n the mix up..but he did n chose not to hide anything from payal. shows the ''trust'' in their relationship, developing along with love.. their relationship will be stronger than expected coz it has more maturity,understanding n loyalty.
am not sure dear lin,if i picked on the right ''hint''..but a glass broken,splashing n staining payal's clothes n then shards hurting her... will the secret of payal &second lord come into open n questions will b raised upon her character or so..leading her to b hurt the most??.. but the best thing was that the same injury was tended by lord Akaash.. gives me hope u know..esp. that i see him as a man,who's very strong n clear about what he wants n what not..what he likes n what not !! but Oh my !! his mother is many things but when it comes to her son her maternal siren's have started to alert her already.. from the looks of it, she'll make it quite nasty when the truth about payaash will come into open, esp that Akaash had chosen to hide it from her,time n again.
As for babuji.. he approves of the man... he sees the care b/w both his daughter n 2nd lord.

LADY ANJALI N BABUJI---

I loved it that babuji was able to recognize lady anjali... but poor man, if he had strong doubts earlier that the General was hiding n lying about something, he still didnot expect such a huge lie from him... he gets all shocked n staggers.. he has been still considering the General as a man of honor n principles esp that he was serving in such a noble profession.. he still doubts his judgement n inquires about the no. of brothers lady anjali has n she confirms the worst thing for him.. one may ask why he didn't tell her right away?? the answer was right there.. he sees her innocence n sadness n sees her in place of his daughters.. his heart ached for her there.. but he cudnt find the strength to break hers.. so he only wishes her for storms that may wreck her life.. he knows that he n his daughter will never be the cause of that storm ,coz he has already decided ''no'' for the Gen's proposal.. but poor him, doesnt know why the Gen is after khushi n that he'll not let go of her that easily.. for shashi, he thinks the matter is as simple as of another marriage for the Gen. n if the Gen can fall as low as this he's definitely not sincere towards lady anjali.. perhaps thats why he hinted her of a storm.
i felt bad for lady anjali today.. she doesnt know that the storm's already knocking at her door.. its not quiet anymore..she just fails to see the signs.

PS; MY TWO FAV LINES FROM THE CHP--

• "Bruises are too common in this Castle but they must always be attended to instantly," she said as she watched the servants come to clear the mess on the floor.
  • "It is for one's strength that one needs most blessings. I am certain your words will be a shield if storms must knock at my quiet door."

SOMETHING TO PONDER OVER ! 

I agree.

LOVELY UPDATE DEAR LINNY!Thumbs Up

@Lavender: I thought that the staining of the dress could signify something, but this point never came to me. Brilliant, dear! Just as Aakash helps cleanse Payal's wounds, he will also stand by her if and when their relationship will have to weather a storm... But it also means that Payal will be hurt... Another bleeding rose. Although minus a beast.

@Blue: Love the way you've brought that way. Shashi is, first and foremost, a father and a kind man... To see what devastation Anjali might be subjected to also gives an idea of how far-sighted he is... Good point!

@Green: I don't think so. As far as I remember there were only the letters which could have been signs, but Anjali never even knew that Gen had letters for Khushi too... She's completely ignorant to what is brewing, not oblivious, I think...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Aquilineshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
interesting update...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Aquiline

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Psst.. Lin.. It's 143!!

New Thread! New Thread! New Thread!!

*Egyptian dancing*LOL

Love,
Mav

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Aquilineshass

anusada Senior Member
anusada
anusada

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
     I am so happy that i read all the chapters till present and will be waiting with all of you to read the next chapterSmileSmile
     The story,the plot,the characters all were so good that i couldn't stop myself from reading and dreamingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
ACQUILINE,you are such an amazing writerClapStar see i used a green heart for you because i feel you are the 'GREEN HEART'
    I loved the way the discussions were done,taking the pros and cons of the update and coming to some pointSmile
 How much i loved reading the story that much i enjoyed reading the comments as wellSmileSmile
Thank you for such a wonderful journey to the fairy land of 'ARHESIA'ClapStar
You are a fab writer and you ought to know itClapClapClap
Hats off to you and take a bow from meSmile And a HUG tooSmile
   From today i will be waiting to read the updates with a eager heartSmile

RABBA VE i guess for nowWink

PS. Am i loved to the inn!!!????Smile I will be stalking youWink

Edited by anusada - 22 December 2012 at 12:15am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

s_mgbablio09Aquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

farha5556 IF-Dazzler
farha5556
farha5556

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
wow looved.continue soon.happy x mas in advance.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

yush-swt Senior Member
yush-swt
yush-swt

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
wow...that was quite an update with different shades and i love the part where Shashi sees Lady Anjali and confirms that Shyam lies...but does not show it cos it will hurt her and thus wish her well...thats sweet of him... I always liked him as a father and that was a nice part...payash wow they are cute... i love them already...and Lordy and our little belle okay that i still cant understand how they will meet again cos both are dead against it isnt it...

gonna read it for the second time cos like you mentioned it has so many hidden meanings and would need to be read...

p.s: thank you for mentioning me...this is an awesome story so would never miss it...will be waiting for the next update and Wish You A Very Happy Christmas!!!!!!!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09AquilineA_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Rabbe Ve, dears!!

Thanks to all those who commented last. In a rush again (why am I always without time when I'm updating!) so leaving behind my love...Will miss you all when I go on a break.

As I always tell you, there are matters in the chapters that cannot be taken lightly in the light of the overall tale...Well, those who are here in the Inn, grab your cup of beverage and cuddle before the fireplace near me. Time for the last set of updates to be narrated before I bid farewell...

Chapter One Hundred Eighteen: Home At Last

The sudden downpour brought Garima's apprehension to rise to a terrible notch as she sat before the window, her eyes on the path leading up to the garden.

"Why are they not here yet?" she kept asking herself, "It's been four hours since they left."

"Come, come, now," said Buaji from within, where she was kneading dough for a loaf of bread, "It's raining and they must have taken shelter somewhere."

"They would, wouldn't they?" wondered Garima, and Buaji looked at her, "You are losing your acumen, aren't you? Come away from that window and help me with the dinner, Garima."

"I wish I could," mumbled Garima, as she walked towards her sister-in-law, "My whole family out in the rain, racing over unknown lands, and one of them whose whereabouts we know not of……."

"You worry yourself too much!" said Buaji, "Especially over your youngest. And to think that you expose only your cold shoulder when she is present herself."

"Well, I have never been able to show her the love she deserves," said Garima, sitting down before the kitchen counter and slicing up vegetables for the soup, "She gets into all sorts of mischiefs and makes a poor spectacle of her sister too. I am often hard on her but it's her I love the best, I am afraid."

"Yours daughters are both special, Garima," said Buaji smiling, "One of your blood and the other of your heart."

"And to think one is missing!"

"She will be found," said Buaji, "She's a lucky charm to our family."

Garima snorted, "Lucky enough to have made us sell off the mill and the house."

Buaji frowned, "Well, maybe it was good you could. Maybe it was right you did."

Garima sighed, "I may not find her lucky but I do know I love her and I cannot stop loving her even if she brings in all sorts of hardships and terrible upturns to our family."

"Oh, how complicated this maternal love of yours is!" muttered Buaji and focused on the dough.

Just then the sound of cartwheels was heard through the sound of the rain pounding upon the roof.

Garima dropped the knife into the bowl of sliced vegetables, turned and saw the cart through the window and exclaimed, "It is them!" and lifting up the sides of her gown, opened the door and rushed into the rain.

"The silly woman!" muttered Buaji, hastily wiping her hand on her apron, "Worried her family will catch a cold when she herself runs into the rain hatless." And hatless herself, Mistress Madhumati, rushed out into her garden.

The relieved greeting and hugs and kisses upon the wet, shivering Kushi followed the worried whines poured upon Payal's bruised foot as she was carried into the house in her father's arms was enough to make the neighbors assume that the house was hit by a windstorm.

Once they were all dried, and sitting warmed before the fireplace, drinking hot coffee, the family huddled to hear all the events that took place.

After Payal's "foot" tale was narrated, it was Kushi's turn and, avoiding the dungeon and its aftermath, she simply stated that her need at the Castle had expired for Lady Lavanya was presently a well-flourished woman whom Nani and Lady Anjali had come to like. When asked why she had been delayed by a day in arriving at home, she said that the carriage had broken and they had to take refuge in a hermit's hut before daybreak brought for them a promising line of traveling gypsies and their carts.

"We were riding along the riverside, aiming for the forest, when we saw someone who walked liked her head towards our direction," said Babuji, "Had her climb onto the cart just when it began to rain. We had pondered whether to stop and seek shelter but we decided against expending more time in open grasslands. The quicker we reached home, the safer."

The elders resumed the conversation then, leaving the girls to their little world before the fireplace.

"Was he cruel to you?" asked Payal, leaning towards her sister to brush of a portion of some leaf that was stuck in the younger one's hair.

"No," said Kushi and her mind was filled with memories, making her voice sound faraway to her, "No, he was not cruel at all."

And that was all she said because just then Buaji had announced that dinner was readied.

As they enjoyed the warm soup and the dishes, sitting happily around the dining table, Buaji asked Kushi, "Bitiya, does the General write to you anymore?"

Kushi looked up from her plate and paused before answering firmly, "No, he doesn't."

"Did something go wrong?"

"No," said Kushi, spooning her peas, "It's just that I wasn't quite content with conversing with him anymore. For the good of many and for his good and mine, we seem to have decided to stop our 'written acquaintance' without telling each other."

"I see," said Buaji, "He was a good man but I suppose not good enough for you, then."

Babuji smiled and Garima nodded, relieved, and then proceeded to enjoy their little family reunion. And it was a reunion indeed, for Kushi was no longer needed to leave home again for work at the Castle.

The laughter of her family drowned as she stared, thoughtfully, at the fire crackling in the furnace.

The life at the Castle was to become a thing of the past and she had a whole new future before her. A future where the Castle would no longer be a part of, Kushi's mind was certain, but she knew her heart was not.  

Chapter One Hundred Nineteen: The Apparition

He was angry as he walked to and fro, "What was he doing there?" And then he stopped and wondered, "What was she doing there?" Did they...

The General sat on the bedding in his tent, fuming within while picking up his boots to polish them late that night. Two more weeks and he would be back at the Castle but he wasn't thinking of it presently. The only things that were recurring in his mind and making him grit his jaw were Kushi's loveless response and her father's suspicious intrusion to make matters more vexing.

"Nothing seems to work for my agreeable end," he muttered, scrubbing hard at his boots, "Like there is something that stops me from getting rid of this meddling curse!"

In the darkness and silence of the forbidding night, when all the soldiers were fast asleep, here he was, polishing his boots, unable to sleep and wanting to occupy his mind away from wretched thoughts. But they still kept coming back to him.

Just then, out of nowhere, the sensation of a pair of tiny fingers brushed past his ankle and he shot up, panicked, and stepped away from his bedding. His boots were dropped onto the ground as he stared at the place he'd been sitting. There was no one there.

Had he imagined it? Was his over-wrought mind working on him?

And then he saw it. The shadow of a little girl outside his tent flap, illuminated by the candlelight inside his tent.

Without a moment's hesitation, he picked up his sword and drew the tent flap apart.

There was no girl there.

He let the flap fall to shut his tent opening and saw that there was no shadow either.

Am I really hallucinating?

He turned around to place his sword back on his table when he saw, with horrid fear, the little girl from his nightmares sitting upon his tabletop, her legs crossed under her pale frilled frock.

Her hair was let loose, its tips reaching up to her shoulders, and she sat, looking away from him, her eyes on the tiny framed painting that was propped upon his table.

"Who are you?" he asked warily, not moving.

The girl seemed to ignore him and her fingers reached out and picked up the painting of his wife.

"Put that down," he said, more because he didn't want the creepy girl touching his things.

The girl still refrained from looking at him and before he could stop her, she threw the painting down onto the dusty ground with an angry hurl.

General Jha frowned, stepped towards the table hesitantly. With his eyes still on the girl, whose face was in the shadow of her fallen hair, he bent down and picked up the painting.

"You mustn't touch things that do not belong to you," he warned her, and placed the painting back on the table.

He stepped away, his eyes still on the girl and just when he was a few feet away from her, her fingers shot out again, picked up the painting and hurled it more violently to the floor.

He didn't move this time. He only stared, unsure if he should dare to near her. She seemed to be no ordinary child and he knew this was probably a dream. He only wanted to wake up.

The painting had fallen on its back and his wife's gentle face looked up at the ceiling of the tent. But he didn't wasn't looking at the painting. He was looking at the girl.

She had lifted her head to look into his eyes and with sheer terror, he saw how red blood streamed like tears from her glazed eyes. And adding to his mixed horror, the red teardrops slid from the girl's pale face and fell onto the face of his wife's framed picture, marring her pale cheeks and tender eyes with the ominous red drops.

"No!" he yelled and stepped away, tripping on one of his boots that lay on the floor and falling backwards. He groaned when he hit the floor but hastily looked up to see if the child was about to do something.

But there was no child.

He looked down at the painting on the floor. There were no red drops on it.

This cannot be a dream, he knew, and then he frowned into the air, I don't know who you are or what you want, meddling little twit! But I will not let you mess with my head anymore. I will make this curse end and end your visions once and for all!

And then he stood up, placed the painting back on his table and gritted his teeth, "I will make you want me, Kushi. I so will. No one is going to stop me from this."  

To return to the INDEX

P. S. Next chapter will be posted in the New Thread which will be opened as soon as I come back from my Christmas Break. When this Thread reaches its 149th page, I kindly request you to carry on any more discussions and comments on the Chat Thread, which is the Comrades' Cottage managed by Farwa and Kushipugly...

The following 103 member(s) liked the above post:

sun_smizil143janisyam3Pantheraoncaallzwellmy-lovereena1146chitrigemathemaRavyasobti48mahnoormalikaspalasMONAKARANsangeethbalaPotatoefreakPristinebluesunshineswirlmaria1878et_tu_achuBhavnassenanusha_nehaArmiRidz4evershalinikanagugayatri_yhellgirlmanjusha_92yush-swts_mgshreyasoniaSweetSophievarshapanMithilaTorresmeralda111dimishraDiaphanousbumble_beeayeshasad7537Marshi_roxrevathysugathanatheenz95anusadadivya_divsBVSJSharuAGdair10arshiReelyROSExx..aishi..ankitabaranKrishika209Reader_HobbyChochoo83khusiarnavdarya20purplelove-Siaa--Keerthi-prabha75vidya.sanjaybablio09meem17MsFuzzybear69Jo_Pinchydhrashteetanya_vimoonlight2630music1hoopoemomoahmdshassmaverickmartinfarha5556kaur94Jammy-chevalsaga_twilightarshy4everluvbugkshubhangiBeauceantA_Soul-Farwa_Ibrahim-207shikhaBlueBloodQueennadiafarjanasweetydoll32sikhni_smashitupsubiscscaskerkvarshadebby_11flowers4u.Saraa.-afsha-SankiPagalShalveangeldream14anjsfffan123riti4uprincessunaraSilverBell

Go to top