Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 141)

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

just finished reading chapter 116.
the title  "
In Pursuit for Their Precious " has given a full view of what the update will be all about Clap For me there were 2 best parts in this update, Garima who doesnt show any love to kushi was the one who was panicking with worry for her daughter . Second , shashi recognized anjali as the girl in the picture & warned anjali too that a storm is about to come & anjali has to be strongClap

superb decoding dear kp...well done!ClapClapClap

Now its both shashi & arnav who have discovered the reality of jha that he is after kushi for some reason.
i dont think arnav has found out about Jha..

PS: will read the next chapter tomorrow  & hoping for the new update on a new thread inshAllah.
doesn't seem like we'll get a new thread.. well,linny i tried..stayed here all nyt.. but well, everything happens for the best buddy! hope u enjoy ur vacations.. tc n MERRY CHRISTMAS once again!Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Aquilinehoopoekushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

just finished reading chapter 116.
the title  "
In Pursuit for Their Precious " has given a full view of what the update will be all about Clap For me there were 2 best parts in this update, Garima who doesnt show any love to kushi was the one who was panicking with worry for her daughter . Second , shashi recognized anjali as the girl in the picture & warned anjali too that a storm is about to come & anjali has to be strongClap

superb decoding dear kp...well done!ClapClapClap

Now its both shashi & arnav who have discovered the reality of jha that he is after kushi for some reason.
i dont think arnav has found out about Jha..

PS: will read the next chapter tomorrow  & hoping for the new update on a new thread inshAllah.
doesn't seem like we'll get a new thread.. well,linny i tried..stayed here all nyt.. but well, everything happens for the best buddy! hope u enjoy ur vacations.. tc n MERRY CHRISTMAS once again!Hug

thankyou shassEmbarrassed
& what do you mean arnav still doesnt know it was jhaConfused
i havent read  chap 117, may be there aquiline has mentioned somethingConfused because i thought he saw him & recognized him as his brother inlawConfused

i still havent read your review & others review as i dont want to loose my thrill for the next chpater.

@ hope the thread reaches till pg145 till tomorrow.
will try to come in morning but now i just cant keep my eyes open any more.
Goodnight shass & all comrades.
rabbavey.

bablio09Aquilinehoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged

CHAPTER--116 ;

THE GUPTAS---

Well,their reactions towards khushi's absence didnot come as a surprise.. everyone in that family loves khushi.. the sudden ,unexpected news of her disappearance lead to even Garima's feelings to surface openly.. well,i never doubted how much she loved khushi always... she just doesnt like to express her feelings..just like our lordy. the family was extremely worried for their beloved not only coz khushi had not reached home as the writer of that letter had thought she wud b by the time it'll reach payal's hands..but also coz they already know what the first lord did to khushi in the past.. n it only added to their anxiety.

PAYAL & SECOND LORD---

I loved how, the second lord n payal's relationship is strengthening day by day.. he cud have chosen not to inform her about her sister's departure n the mix up..but he did n chose not to hide anything from payal. shows the ''trust'' in their relationship, developing along with love.. their relationship will be stronger than expected coz it has more maturity,understanding n loyalty.
am not sure dear lin,if i picked on the right ''hint''..but a glass broken,splashing n staining payal's clothes n then shards hurting her... will the secret of payal &second lord come into open n questions will b raised upon her character or so..leading her to b hurt the most??.. but the best thing was that the same injury was tended by lord Akaash.. gives me hope u know..esp. that i see him as a man,who's very strong n clear about what he wants n what not..what he likes n what not ClapClapClapClap 

!! but Oh my !! his mother is many things but when it comes to her son her maternal siren's have started to alert her already.. from the looks of it, she'll make it quite nasty when the truth about payaash will come into open, esp that Akaash had chosen to hide it from her,time n again.
As for babuji.. he approves of the man... he sees the care b/w both his daughter n 2nd lord.

LADY ANJALI N BABUJI---

I loved it that babuji was able to recognize lady anjali... but poor man, if he had strong doubts earlier that the General was hiding n lying about something, he still didnot expect such a huge lie from him... he gets all shocked n staggers.. he has been still considering the General as a man of honor n principles esp that he was serving in such a noble profession.. he still doubts his judgement n inquires about the no. of brothers lady anjali has n she confirms the worst thing for him.. one may ask why he didn't tell her right away?? the answer was right there.. he sees her innocence n sadness n sees her in place of his daughters.. his heart ached for her there.. but he cudnt find the strength to break hers.. so he only wishes her for storms that may wreck her life.. he knows that he n his daughter will never be the cause of that storm ,coz he has already decided ''no'' for the Gen's proposal.. but poor him, doesnt know why the Gen is after khushi n that he'll not let go of her that easily.. for shashi, he thinks the matter is as simple as of another marriage for the Gen. n if the Gen can fall as low as this he's definitely not sincere towards lady anjali.. perhaps thats why he hinted her of a storm.
i felt bad for lady anjali today.. she doesnt know that the storm's already knocking at her door.. its not quiet anymore..she just fails to see the signs.

PS; MY TWO FAV LINES FROM THE CHP--

"Bruises are too common in this Castle but they must always be attended to instantly," she said as she watched the servants come to clear the mess on the floor.
  • "It is for one's strength that one needs most blessings. I am certain your words will be a shield if storms must knock at my quiet door."
Yes, no1 point made by lady anjali was really something to ponder overThumbs Up

SOMETHING TO PONDER OVER !

LOVELY UPDATE DEAR LINNY!Thumbs Up

loved the review especially payal gown getting stained bitClapClap

EDITED: shass do u think lady manorama will call payal "Bloody foot" nowOuch

Edited by kushipugly - 21 December 2012 at 5:59pm

bablio09Aquilinehoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 6:03pm | IP Logged

i havent read  chap 117, may be there aquiline has mentioned somethingConfused because i thought he saw him & recognized him as his brother inlawConfused

i still havent read your review & others review as i dont want to loose my thrill for the next chpater.

rabbavey.

well kp..in the last update [one b4 this one].. lin had confirmed hp's theory that since the creautre was not in human form, lordy didnot recognize him as his brother-in-law.. he only connected it to his sister's past.. hope it helps.

n rabba ve to u too dear kp..Hug

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

loved the review especially payal gown getting stained bitClapClap

EDITED: shass do u think lady manorama will call payal "Bloody foot" nowOuch

@ bloody foot ...kp u totally cracked me up there..ROFLROFLROFL
i hope so..now that u have mentioned it..ROFL..
u r too good..so nice to have u back..Hug
n thanx for liking the post..

Edited by shass - 21 December 2012 at 6:04pm

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged

rabbavey.

well kp..in the last update [one b4 this one].. lin had confirmed hp's theory that since the creautre was not in human form, lordy didnot recognize him as his brother-in-law.. he only connected it to his sister's past.. hope it helps.

n rabba ve to u too dear kp..Hug

OMGShocked
i wonder if you girls were not here , what conclusions i would have drawn with my brainSilly
poor aquiline would have banged her head with the wall with my silly analysisSilly.
thankyou all comrades especially our very own awesomethreesome for helping us out in understanding updatesHug

got to go now .
rabba veySmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09AquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged

First of all... thanks for the lovely christmas wishes from You and Aura. Merry christmas to you too... and kindly convey my hearty wishes to Aura...

Coming to the update... loved reading the loud reaction of the family members upon finding their "precious one" missing... and, the subtle reaction of an innocent, loving heart upon finding her "special one" missing.

If the former chapter was all emotional and chaotic , the latter chapter was all gentle and subtle. Loved the contrast... Beautifully written... Clap

Will comment in detail tomorrow.

P.S. I think we should reserve some space for the future readers' comments. The previous threads already crossed 152 pages with added comments from new readers. So its better to start a new thread now since its already 142 pages.

P.S.S. Thanks for updating the chapter names in the previous threads. Now its very easy for my reference.

bablio09Aquilineshassmaverickmartin-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

esmeralda111 Senior Member
esmeralda111
esmeralda111

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

Go to top