Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 140)

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

My lordy is coming back today!!!!

I AM SO EXCITED I CANT EVEN HIDE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

AWW KP.. ITS TOO CUTE YAR.. HOW DO U FIND SUCH NICE PICS..PERFECTLY FITTING THE OCCASION??ClapClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09AquilinekushipuglyA_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Rabba ve, my Comrades, Readers and fellow Visitors of the Inn!!

Back after my exams but my brother is coming to celebrate Christmas with me and we will be going to our grandmother's so no connection and no computers and no Forum for one week. I've updated the Indexes of all the three Threads (thanks for the suggestion Hoopoe dear) and if you need to know anything about when I'll update next, always refer to the Index of the current Thread.

When God does not reside in our hearts, we tend to let the savage beast in our Id to go rampant and instigate shootings in schools and immoral shocking deeds upon helpless girls. Hence as the whole world celebrates Christmas, my prayer is that all of you may prepare your hearts to let the Almighty God of Love be Born in your Hearts! Remember to always keep your head cool and your heart warm'..'.this is something my mother taught me when I was a child.

Oh, and the Christmas Father in my DP wishes you a Merry Christmas too! *wink*

The Inn is lit and ready for Christmas Celebrations. May the songs and music lift your spirits as you happily greet each other and then over drinks and cakes, as you listen to the narration''.

Christmas decorations at the inn are just fab           

Thankyou for all the wihes & gifts.
My dear Aquiline best wishes & duas are always with you too.

Edited by kushipugly - 21 December 2012 at 5:03pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09AquilineshassmaverickmartinA_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

R
~edited~

YAYYY M 1ST its like dream come true i couldnt believe my self... Yupiii *dancing*

chapter 115

Superb chapter finaly the guptas got the news tht khushi had left the castle yesterday and she was accompanied by the Lordy... Superb show of emotions. Lady Manorama was just looking at his precious son and noticing how he was behaving with payal... Loved the way u recreated the scene where payal had hurt her feet. Master Sashi had a very sharp vision that he saw only the glimpse and still he was able to make out the features and he recognised Lady Anjali really loved it.. Ok now the line which caught my eyes
''Bruises are too common in this castle''
n then the way Master Shashi blessed her saying
'' And i wish u find the strength to ride the storms of ur future.''
very wise indeed

Chapter 117

again an awesome chapter... He wanted to be left alone as he was disturbed for his di... I loved the way Khushi was more disturbed because of his silence than she always was coz of his harsh words n actions... It shows she cares... Loved where witout being asked to Lordy helped her to ride the cart... Then the part came where he told her that from this place she need to leave them for her home was near... And he dragged her with him I really thought he is angry at her but no he was WORRIED for her and thats why he left his way to take Khushi out of the jungle safely... And wht did he said
'' And though u r of no concern to me(ahhh forget it Lordy u cant make urself believe it by SAYING it u know so just cut it)
I just want u to be careful of the dark''

and then

'' the nights are unsafe. Just be carefull''

ahh here u go Lordy u R worried for her coz u CARE...
For ur after note yes u need not to be briliant to see the hidden things which r not that much hidden yet they r anyways in my case I have to have Awesome threesome to help me out see things out PROPERLY so A.S.H halaa boll... Waiting for the comments by other comrades all of them with their special vision to see something hidden...

@RED-- superb UNDERSTANDING...Star
@GREEN---U DONT NEED MY COMMENT ATLEAST, COZ U N I ARE ON THE SAME WAVELENGTH HERE.. EVEN I CAN RELAX A LI'L AS THERE'S ONE MORE PERSON WHO THINKS THE WAY I DO.. BUT HOW RIGHT WE HAVE BEEN ACTUALLY,IS WHAT ONLY TIME WILL TELL..OR MAY B HOOPOE N SOUL WILL.. EVEN AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THEIR POSTS !!

Edited by shass - 21 December 2012 at 5:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09AquilineA_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

[QUOTE=shass]

EXACTLY !!!!  ROFL
and everyone thought he'll be some mightier creature
! that will b the surprise in the end of the story ... ROFL.. and u'll see that my earlier prediction about the General will also b right.. he'll be a MOSQUITO !! wonder if the powers he is so after cud be spreading ''dengue'' or ''malaria''??LOL
oh thank u KP.. am the best decoder of the world !! LOL

ROFL
hey kp..hope u r taking it as a joke.. u know why am cracking jokes here..all of a sudden !! *hint* *hint*.. WinkLOLLOL
hey linny..did u jst fall from ur chair??ROFLROFL

OMG!!!!!!LOLLOL
thanks for telling me its just a jokeLOL & its confirmed i m considered to be the most brainless comradeSilly

By the way,i was getting serious here you see Angry& was thinking to push the REPORT button for turning my lording into a bunny & jha into a machar!!

now its my turn for----

WHAT THE!!!!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFL... it was a joke i cracked long time back.. i bet hp remembers it. !!

i too remember that machar discussionLOL
who can forget any discussion related to arnav & jha!

ok, i m going to read the update nowBig smile
really tired after handling 7 kids at home, biggest kid being hubbyLOL, so today it will just be a short quick oneDisapprove

bablio09AquilineshassA_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zonera1

Thank Goodness U updated today as tomorrw I am going for eye surgery to remove my glasses and i did not want to miss your update.But I will read your next one after 7 to 10 days.So if u dont find me dont think I am not reading your FF but i would b resting my eyes
Thank U for mentioning me my dear Lin.
So the day passed and Payal's frequent correspondent made her realize that Kushi has not reached yet.Glad father daughter duo are trying to find her with whom they have no blood ties but love ties.
Beautiful re enactment of Payash scene.
For every re enactment of IPK scence past and future,U deserve a Thanx from me.
What is cooking in Arnav's mind that his behaviour change?I prefer to wait and watch.Coz i have never been able to predict him.

ALL THE BEST FOR UR EYE SURGERY DEAR ZONERA..MAY GOD GRANT U HEALTH N LIFE... N I LOVED UR THOUGHTS IN RED...Thumbs Up

Edited by shass - 21 December 2012 at 5:16pm

bablio09zonera1AquilineA_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=shass]

i too remember that machar discussionLOL
who can forget any discussion related to arnav & jha!

ok, i m going to read the update nowBig smile
really tired after handling 7 kids at home, biggest kid being hubbyLOL, so today it will just be a short quick oneDisapprove

LOL KP..Every wife thinks the same about hubby !! LOL
will b waiting for ur post.. Smile

bablio09AquilineA_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
just finished reading chapter 116.
the title  "
In Pursuit for Their Precious " has given a full view of what the update will be all about Clap
For me there were 2 best parts in this update, Garima who doesnt show any love to kushi was the one who was panicking with worry for her daughter .
Second , shashi recognized anjali as the girl in the picture & warned anjali too that a storm is about to come & anjali has to be strongClap
Now its both shashi & arnav who have discovered the reality of jha that he is after kushi for some reason.

PS: will read the next chapter tomorrow  & hoping for the new update on a new thread inshAllah.

bablio09AquilinemaverickmartinA_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged

its me again for chapter 116Big smile

OMGShocked
payal hurt her leg just like in show .Will she be labelled as  "bloody foot"" by lady manoramaOuch

bablio09AquilineA_Soul

Go to top