Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 139)

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

CHAPTER--116 ;

THE GUPTAS---

Well,their reactions towards khushi's absence didnot come as a surprise.. everyone in that family loves khushi.. the sudden ,unexpected news of her disappearance lead to even Garima's feelings to surface openly.. well,i never doubted how much she loved khushi always... she just doesnt like to express her feelings..just like our lordy. the family was extremely worried for their beloved not only coz khushi had not reached home as the writer of that letter had thought she wud b by the time it'll reach payal's hands..but also coz they already know what the first lord did to khushi in the past.. n it only added to their anxiety.

PAYAL & SECOND LORD---

I loved how, the second lord n payal's relationship is strengthening day by day.. he cud have chosen not to inform her about her sister's departure n the mix up..but he did n chose not to hide anything from payal. shows the ''trust'' in their relationship, developing along with love.. their relationship will be stronger than expected coz it has more maturity,understanding n loyalty.
am not sure dear lin,if i picked on the right ''hint''..but a glass broken,splashing n staining payal's clothes n then shards hurting her... will the secret of payal &second lord come into open n questions will b raised upon her character or so..leading her to b hurt the most??.. but the best thing was that the same injury was tended by lord Akaash.. gives me hope u know..esp. that i see him as a man,who's very strong n clear about what he wants n what not..what he likes n what not !! but Oh my !! his mother is many things but when it comes to her son her maternal siren's have started to alert her already.. from the looks of it, she'll make it quite nasty when the truth about payaash will come into open, esp that Akaash had chosen to hide it from her,time n again.
As for babuji.. he approves of the man... he sees the care b/w both his daughter n 2nd lord.

LADY ANJALI N BABUJI---

I loved it that babuji was able to recognize lady anjali... but poor man, if he had strong doubts earlier that the General was hiding n lying about something, he still didnot expect such a huge lie from him... he gets all shocked n staggers.. he has been still considering the General as a man of honor n principles esp that he was serving in such a noble profession.. he still doubts his judgement n inquires about the no. of brothers lady anjali has n she confirms the worst thing for him.. one may ask why he didn't tell her right away?? the answer was right there.. he sees her innocence n sadness n sees her in place of his daughters.. his heart ached for her there.. but he cudnt find the strength to break hers.. so he only wishes her for storms that may wreck her life.. he knows that he n his daughter will never be the cause of that storm ,coz he has already decided ''no'' for the Gen's proposal.. but poor him, doesnt know why the Gen is after khushi n that he'll not let go of her that easily.. for shashi, he thinks the matter is as simple as of another marriage for the Gen. n if the Gen can fall as low as this he's definitely not sincere towards lady anjali.. perhaps thats why he hinted her of a storm.
i felt bad for lady anjali today.. she doesnt know that the storm's already knocking at her door.. its not quiet anymore..she just fails to see the signs.

PS; MY TWO FAV LINES FROM THE CHP--

• "Bruises are too common in this Castle but they must always be attended to instantly," she said as she watched the servants come to clear the mess on the floor.
  • "It is for one's strength that one needs most blessings. I am certain your words will be a shield if storms must knock at my quiet door."

SOMETHING TO PONDER OVER !

LOVELY UPDATE DEAR LINNY!Thumbs Up

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavAquilinehoopoemaverickmartin-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

Originally posted by shass

[QUOTE=shass]

EXACTLY !!!!  ROFL
and everyone thought he'll be some mightier creature
! that will b the surprise in the end of the story ... ROFL.. and u'll see that my earlier prediction about the General will also b right.. he'll be a MOSQUITO !! wonder if the powers he is so after cud be spreading ''dengue'' or ''malaria''??LOL
oh thank u KP.. am the best decoder of the world !! LOL

WHAT THE!!!!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFL
hey kp..hope u r taking it as a joke.. u know why am cracking jokes here..all of a sudden !! *hint* *hint*.. WinkLOLLOL
hey linny..did u jst fall from ur chair??ROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavAquilinehoopoe-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=shass]

EXACTLY !!!!  ROFL
! that will b the surprise in the end of the story ... ROFL.. and u'll see that my earlier prediction about the General will also b right.. he'll be a MOSQUITO !! wonder if the powers he is so after cud be spreading ''dengue'' or ''malaria''??LOL

WHAT THE!!!!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFL
hey kp..hope u r taking it as a joke.. u know why am cracking jokes here..all of a sudden !! *hint* *hint*.. WinkLOLLOL

OMG!!!!!!LOLLOL
thanks for telling me its just a jokeLOL & its confirmed i m considered to be the most brainless comradeSilly

By the way,i was getting serious here you see Angry& was thinking to push the REPORT button for turning my lording into a bunny & jha into a machar!!

bablio09khusiarnavAquilinehoopoeshassmaverickmartinA_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged

Again... Angry there is no scene capturing Lord Arnav's thoughts on the events of previous night.  Why do you always do this Aquiline? If im not wrong, this is the third time we are not getting to read Lord Arnav's thought after the crucial events of the previous nights. This is pure RAMANCHI dear... Disapprove

P.S. The lesser you show Lord Arnav's POV and let it remain a mystery, the greater we are motivated to decipher his thoughts and decode his mystery... Evil Smile Wink

Edited by hoopoe - 21 December 2012 at 4:03pm

bablio09khusiarnavAquilineshassmaverickmartin-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
CHAPTER 117 ;

My favorite chp dear lin.. i dont understand how u write in such a complex manner.. justifying each n every action of ur characters.. conveying their actions with subtlety.. i bet this was one of those chps that consumed a li'l more energy than usual,from u.

i loved loved loved lordy n khushi's actions..

KHUSHI;

the way her feelings have started to surface gradually... the way she was all worried for him when she wakes up in the morning then searches for him through out the chpter..was conveyed beautifully.. her concern getting deeper for him when he doesnt show up n behaves in a peculiar manner.. she has now begun to understand him a li'l n sees that there's something bothering him.. worrying her even more for her so-called Enemy ! somewhere even she yearns for his presence n misses him..misses the security she feels when around him.. but this day he's not willing to give it to her.. atleast thats what she thinks.. loved how for his sake, just to see him she chooses to ride the last cart.. how she keeps quiet in his presence,reading his silence that something's definitely not good with him.. this is the first time,i think, that we cud see her feelings so openly..n i loved it..

LORD ARNAV ;

what to say about him.. a man of few words but his actions say it all.. can silences be that powerful?? i never knew that until i came to know him !
he has definitely not suspected the role of khushi in last night's events.. his so-called absence only indicates how horrible n painful his past has been for him.. it left him stunned to silence n staggering,thinking of whatever that connected the creature with the most precious relation of his life..his beloved ''Di''. there's too much going on in his mind..past haunting him.. pieces of puzzle that needs to b put in the right place to see things clearly..but there's too many gaps there n he cant connect the dots properly... for now he probably suspects that the creature entered the hut at night just by chance,coz he left the door open.. he definitely doesnt see why it wud come to khushi,otherwise.
Amidst all the troublesome thoughts..he does what he knows best.. he hides/shrinks into his old shell..! but he has not forgotten khushi at all.. he does come for her again n again ! trying to balance his need of solitude n his care for khushi. he watches her secretly, keeping a distance b/w them. noticing her worried expression when she waits for him n then tries to climb the cart.. he assures her tht he's around.. tho for her he was nowhere to b seen but he was watching her from behind the canopy of trees, away from her eyes.. i wonder how breathtaking n beautiful the sight of khushi,dancing childlike with other kids, must b for him? i bet it must be infectious observing her innocence thats a permanent charm of her character.  then tho she has lost the track of time n route, he remembers it..comes back for her.. holds her n drags her to her destination.. if i know him even a li'l then his anger came from his fear,frustration n concern for her.. he's Lord Arnav Singh Raizada.. come what may, once he has taken a decision,it'll not b changed.. he cant back out from his words n his last  verdict was to dismiss her from her duties in the castle.. n now that he sees something evil,hovering over her at night, he's worried for her.. tho he doesnot suspects the connection.. the problem is had she been there under his roof, he wudnt b as worried..but now that she's goin away, he has to b concerned n angry at the whole thing.. he cant do anything anymore.. but he can warn her about darkness n its danger.. i suspect it'll probably b this way from now on..may b he'll keep a watch for her silently but secretly..without her knowing about it. i loved how he held her hand firmly through out the crossing of the forest.. somewhere not wanting to let go of her.. knowing that she's scared of the forest..he knows day light is safe so he lets her go by herself,i bet if he knew it wasnt,he wud have accompanied her till her house.. but being lordy lord, in the end tries to maintain his previous image n with some frustration mingled in it, he tells her that he doesnt care for her.. but its not a goodbye !

bablio09khusiarnavAquilinemaverickmartin-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Again... Angry there is no scene capturing Lord Arnav's thoughts on the events of previous night.  Why do you always do this Aquiline? If im not wrong, this is the third time we are not getting to read Lord Arnav's thought after the crucial events of the previous nights. This is pure RAMANCHI dear... Disapprove

P.S. The lesser you show Lord Arnav's POV and let it remain a mystery, the greater we are motivated to decipher his thoughts and decode his mystery... Evil Smile Wink

Lolz HP.. so true !! its like torture for us..i so want to know what he thinks.. am not sure how much i have understood his feelings n thoughts n actions.. but whatever i did i wrote it n will still b wondering if am right *sigh*..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavAquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=shass]

EXACTLY !!!!  ROFL

ROFL

OMG!!!!!!LOLLOL
thanks for telling me its just a jokeLOL & its confirmed i m considered to be the most brainless comradeSilly

By the way,i was getting serious here you see Angry& was thinking to push the REPORT button for turning my lording into a bunny & jha into a machar!!

now its my turn for----

WHAT THE!!!!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFL... it was a joke i cracked long time back.. i bet hp remembers it. !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavAquilineA_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maverickmartin

Comment updated on page 134

Remark ' I'm not analysing. Just going through.

if it was NOT analysis n this good then i wonder how gud the actual thing wud be?? *scratches head*

Chapter 116.. I really like the Shashi's instinct and his intuition, very spot on.. I found Payal-Aakash's interaction very adorable.. The Second Lord surely knows how to woo his lady! ;) And to defy his mother, politely.

AGREED !!Clap

"Babuji, there is something-" and then she paused, unable to word it, and her father walked towards her and took the letter from her extended hand.

This is really nice.. That the girls and their father have such faith and trust on each other...

AGREED !!Clap

"Hai Re Nandakishore! Stop all this racket will you!" said Buaji suddenly, coming up to stand beside them, "This wailing and discerning will only make time worse."

"Of course I care for her!" said Buaji, appalled, "I care for her enough to tell my brother," and here she shot her brother a look, "to go find her this very instant."

Go Buaji!! Stoic as ever, it's really Buaji who holds the family together. Level-headed brother and sister, thank god for them!

AGREED !! SHE KNOWS HOW TO HANDLE A SITUATION ..I REALLY LOVE HER..SHE'S ADORABLE !!Smile

Babuji looked at her, amazed that the girl who rarely ventured out was willing to come to search for her lost sister.

Good for you, Payaliya. She knows when to come out of her shell. I just hope that if and when you write anything symbolic to Khushi's family ignoring her in the aftermath of her wedding, Payal does not lose her sisterly devotion and sense of protection!!

No sooner had Master Shashi caught a glimpse of the Lady Anjali who was always confined within the Castle, than he was shocked to recognize her as a fleeting similarity to the painting he had seen on General Jha's worktable though he had only seen it in a flash of a second.

His steps staggered backwards in disbelief as to what he had seen, and he hadn't seen that the butler was still standing beside him with the tray of filled glasses in his hold.

Yay!! Babuji is going the right way..

"Babuji, are you alright-" Payal asked anxiously and stepped forward when Lord Akash's "Careful!" and the crushing sound of a glass piece slicing through her feet and her yell made the scene more horrific to be real.

I really thought Manorama was going to shout a medieval English version of "khoon bhari taang" at this, after Aakash picks her up. Then I thought about it, what she could say and nothing came to mind. But it was a LOL moment for me!

ROFL..I THOUGHT THE SAME !! HIGH FIVE !!LOL

"Bruises are too common in this Castle but they must always be attended to instantly," she said as she watched the servants come to clear the mess on the floor.

An intriguing sentence. Bruises could refer to years of hurt in their past, but that there was always someone or something to help them alleviate the pain. Or it could be something her past taught her, and it was imprinted on her mid and would apply to the future too... It also brings out a strong streak in Anjali's character... helping others in trouble, being worried about them, sharing their pain as her own

A VERY GOOD POINT..Clap..N U R RIGHT ABOUT HER BASIC CHARACTER..Clap

He did so and then he crouched at her feet, wanting to inspect it when his mother said, "And what are you doing there, boy? Are you the new herbalist in this Castle?"

LOL!! Manorama Mami, I miss you too!!

LOLLOLZ..

"Then I give it you," said Master Shashi, meaningfully, "And I wish you find the strength to ride the storms of your future."

Lady Anjali frowned slightly at the words he chose but her smile returned and she nodded, "It is for one's strength that one needs most blessings. I am certain your words will be a shield if storms must knock at my quiet door."

Shashi's words are self-explanatory. He knows the future would take her by storm, because he intends for the truth about Shyam to be out, even if he has only an inkling of what the matter actually is.. And I admire Anjali's presence of mind. She seems to be a Lady fit to be the First Lord's Sister.

FABULOUS POINT.. I DIDNT SEE IT THIS WAY..ClapStar

bablio09khusiarnavAquilinemaverickmartin-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top