Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 137)

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

R
~edited~

YAYYY M 1ST its like dream come true i couldnt believe my self... Yupiii *dancing*

Congratulations farwa for being the first one to catch Aquiline & greet Lordy.

Look at me i am far away i dont know on which page to greet my Lordy even though i missed him so muchCryCryCry

Havent read the update yet so skipped yr review as thrill will be lost.
Will read the update at night & will comment on yr review tooSmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavAquilinehoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
OMGClapClap
christmas celebration have started in the inn!!
i will come at night to be part of christmas celebration too!!

but at the moment time for me to goCry!!

indiavizion Senior Member
indiavizion
indiavizion

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
U updated...after so long...i thought u r going to update after xmas only...

Ur update was awesome...yes it gives matters to think over...first was why Shashi Gupta withheld the info on Gen Jha...if in future Gen Jha gets seriously angry on Shashi for not agreeing to his proposal then he may want to or may be try to kill him...as in the last update u showed a glimpse of his anger when Arnav came in b/w Khushi and him to stop him from harming her...when one pair of siblings are forming a bond of love and accepting their feelings, why Arnav is being stubborn...i wonder how Khushi keeps with him after so many fights, verbal lashing, etc... i would have gone mad if anyone had asked me to be with the kind of person he is with his mood swings and all...but i am glad just like he cares fr his sis he cares for her too..

Now it is going  to interesting to watch how he deals with his bro in law...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Aquilinehoopoe

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Comment updated on page 134

Remark – I'm not analysing. Just going through.

Chapter 116.. I really like the Shashi's instinct and his intuition, very spot on.. I found Payal-Aakash's interaction very adorable.. The Second Lord surely knows how to woo his lady! ;) And to defy his mother, politely.

"Babuji, there is something-" and then she paused, unable to word it, and her father walked towards her and took the letter from her extended hand.

This is really nice.. That the girls and their father have such faith and trust on each other...

"Hai Re Nandakishore! Stop all this racket will you!" said Buaji suddenly, coming up to stand beside them, "This wailing and discerning will only make time worse."

"Of course I care for her!" said Buaji, appalled, "I care for her enough to tell my brother," and here she shot her brother a look, "to go find her this very instant."

Go Buaji!! Stoic as ever, it's really Buaji who holds the family together. Level-headed brother and sister, thank god for them!

Babuji looked at her, amazed that the girl who rarely ventured out was willing to come to search for her lost sister.

Good for you, Payaliya. She knows when to come out of her shell. I just hope that if and when you write anything symbolic to Khushi's family ignoring her in the aftermath of her wedding, Payal does not lose her sisterly devotion and sense of protection!!

No sooner had Master Shashi caught a glimpse of the Lady Anjali who was always confined within the Castle, than he was shocked to recognize her as a fleeting similarity to the painting he had seen on General Jha's worktable though he had only seen it in a flash of a second.

His steps staggered backwards in disbelief as to what he had seen, and he hadn't seen that the butler was still standing beside him with the tray of filled glasses in his hold.

Yay!! Babuji is going the right way..

"Babuji, are you alright-" Payal asked anxiously and stepped forward when Lord Akash's "Careful!" and the crushing sound of a glass piece slicing through her feet and her yell made the scene more horrific to be real.

I really thought Manorama was going to shout a medieval English version of "khoon bhari taang" at this, after Aakash picks her up. Then I thought about it, what she could say and nothing came to mind. But it was a LOL moment for me!

"Bruises are too common in this Castle but they must always be attended to instantly," she said as she watched the servants come to clear the mess on the floor.

An intriguing sentence. Bruises could refer to years of hurt in their past, but that there was always someone or something to help them alleviate the pain. Or it could be something her past taught her, and it was imprinted on her mid and would apply to the future too... It also brings out a strong streak in Anjali's character... helping others in trouble, being worried about them, sharing their pain as her own

He did so and then he crouched at her feet, wanting to inspect it when his mother said, "And what are you doing there, boy? Are you the new herbalist in this Castle?"

LOL!! Manorama Mami, I miss you too!!

"Then I give it you," said Master Shashi, meaningfully, "And I wish you find the strength to ride the storms of your future."

Lady Anjali frowned slightly at the words he chose but her smile returned and she nodded, "It is for one's strength that one needs most blessings. I am certain your words will be a shield if storms must knock at my quiet door."

Shashi's words are self-explanatory. He knows the future would take her by storm, because he intends for the truth about Shyam to be out, even if he has only an inkling of what the matter actually is.. And I admire Anjali's presence of mind. She seems to be a Lady fit to be the First Lord's Sister.

hatelove_1 Goldie
hatelove_1
hatelove_1

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
BABUJI N GYPSIES !!!
i so knew it...

no need to b surprised people..sometimes tooka chal jata hai !!!
Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavAquilinehoopoeA_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Rabba ve, my Comrades, Readers and fellow Visitors of the Inn!!

Back after my exams but my brother is coming to celebrate Christmas with me and we will be going to our grandmother's so no connection and no computers and no Forum for one week. I've updated the Indexes of all the three Threads (thanks for the suggestion Hoopoe dear) and if you need to know anything about when I'll update next, always refer to the Index of the current Thread.

I wanted to wish each of you individually but short of time and I can only tell you I have loved and re-read your comments a million times already! The words and love you give me are my strength''and even if it's a one-line comment, it touches my heart to know you care! Thank you!

Welcoming new readers to our Inn: Summaiyasayed, afsha, siamesecat, dear zonera, funloving, Yush, sana2511, Torr, Neevan''.Thank you so much for stumbling across my FF and loving it for what it humbly is''.And also thanks to Reader Anusada, who has been commenting frequently in my First Thread and Second Thread and is yet to reach this thread''

When God does not reside in our hearts, we tend to let the savage beast in our Id to go rampant and instigate shootings in schools and immoral shocking deeds upon helpless girls. Hence as the whole world celebrates Christmas, my prayer is that all of you may prepare your hearts to let the Almighty God of Love be Born in your Hearts! Remember to always keep your head cool and your heart warm'..'.this is something my mother taught me when I was a child.

Oh, and the Christmas Father in my DP wishes you a Merry Christmas too! *wink*

The Inn is lit and ready for Christmas Celebrations. May the songs and music lift your spirits as you happily greet each other and then over drinks and cakes, as you listen to the narration''.

AWWW LINNY..THANK U FOR THE WISHES.. LOVE U..Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavAquilinehoopoe

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

R
~edited~

YAYYY M 1ST its like dream come true i couldnt believe my self... Yupiii *dancing*

Congratulations farwa for being the first one to catch Aquiline & greet Lordy.

Look at me i am far away i dont know on which page to greet my Lordy even though i missed him so muchCryCryCry

Havent read the update yet so skipped yr review as thrill will be lost.
Will read the update at night & will comment on yr review tooSmile

FARWA CONGRATULATIONS !!
KP..WILL WAIT FOR UR SUPER FUNNY REVIEW ON THE CHPS...Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavAquilinehoopoe-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top