Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 131)

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Originally posted by shass

Dear shass, i dont remember exactly... but i think you mentioned in one of your earlier comments that the general loves noone in the world except himself. That is very true.

I guess he married Lady Anjali for his own convienient reasons...but definitely not out of love. However i think she didnt serve effectively for the actual purpose for which he married her. Once he realised this, he gradually started distancing himself from her... anyway he was not romantically interested in her from the beginning... for him she is just a sort of convienience, not comfort. However he enjoyed the benefits and pleasures of being her husband. Though it never bothered lying to her or concealing his secrets from her... he was completely aware of her blind love and trust in him.

But things changed once he met khushi. Though im not sure why he is after khushi... ie whether to cure him or strengthen him. Anyway, i remember him mentioning to Lightning about his quest for love and finding khushi... so once again for his own selfish reason, he is after khushi. But associating with khushi means... severing his ties with his wife... hence i think the thought of deceiving the pur love and trust of his wife pricks his conscience.

And about the small child indicating their marriage... thats what i intend to convey. Its their married life... a happy 3 yr old child. Since its a female, i connected it with Lady Anjali.

Dear HP.. yes, i mentioned it earlier n the basis was my interpretation of his actions so far n i still believe he doesnt love any one but himself.. thats the reason why i feel a man like him cannot have a conscience haunting him for LA n her love.. he's some1 who can easily use people to his advantage..he chose to lie to all that are around him n only sees his benefits in everything... thats where my doubt arises that if a man of such strong selfishness can destroy an innocent girl's life n now trying same to another.. could his conscience really blame him for LA's tears n love n pain??? it's something my mind doesnot accept.. but then i might have perceived things wrong n may b he does feel bad for his wife. i think i didnt put my thoughts clear enough earlier.. but i was looking at things from this angle n from this angle I FEEL HIS CONSCIENCE MAY BLAME HIM FOR WRONG DECISION OF MARRYING LA... not for LA..
thats why i said what if we considered the child as ''marriage'' only n not associate it with LA... hope i cleared things now.. but hey, dont reply to this... i feel may b u r right.. it'll b a big break through in his character if he has a conscience.. esp for others... n not just for himself.. cant imagine how things will unfold from here onwards,esp from his perspective.. so far i only thought he had conscience for himself only..
thanx for the reply HP.. loved discussing things with u..Smile

@SOUL-- buddy thank u so much for the excerpts... but i meant i'm not sure about if the place where the murder took place with the rose bush n the place where now lordy's rose bush is grown, are same..
i owe u reply to one more comment of urs.. n that i'll do very soon.. till then tc..Smile

Edited by shass - 19 December 2012 at 5:24am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09AquilinehoopoeA_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged

MY INTERPRETATION OF GEN'S DREAM---

ROSES-- symbolically mean many things such as---passion, love; vitality, feeling of being alive;can even b taken as heart or life... but interestingly a single red rose also means; one's true nature. It also represents the process of purification to reveal one's essence or the inner "pearl beyond price.",as some may call it..
BLOOD---life./pain
CHILD-- excerpts---
''To dream of a child can either be symbolic or prophetic. In the case of symbolic dreams, you will generally dream of the child in a place that you are familiar with, a home, park, town, restaurant or beach. But definitely someplace you have been before. The child then represents a part of yourself, a small vulnerable part, that needs attention and/or protection. In a prophetic dream, meaning of something to come or take place, there will be very little in the dream that you can relate to. As though the dream is taking place in a far away place, someplace you've never been before.'''

That makes sense dear... Thumbs Up and definitely a useful piece of information...

now the following excerpts from a previous chp--

'''General Jha sat up suddenly and stared into the darkness,

"Heal me. If meeting you has made me become what I was once cursed to be, then you are the one who can heal me."

It has to be her. The one who will take this curse off me. I must find her.'''

this happened after one of his transformations..infact on a closer look,he isnt happy about the curse just like lordy..the only difference is that while lordy fights it off till the end the Gen gives into the curse easily or may b unlike lordy his curse is more powerful n takes control over him easily... not just that,i felt he was scared of being transformed n any1 discovering him..

Shass, i notice a major difference in their approach towards their respective curses.  

I feel as though Lord Arnav fights his curse with some pride and dignity. He never feels ashamed when nani or Anjali mention about the curse. When nani mentions about finding the right girl for him to cure his curse, he sounds least bothered. He sounds as if he is not even interested in getting cured of the curse. His only concern being their safety. Otherwise, he is ready to bear the pain of the curse all by himself without any complaints. The whole family know about his curse, but none questions his righteouness. They are aware of his ruthless behaviour but still they love and respect him. Thats why i strongly suspect the reason for his curse may be due to some selfless act of him... may be he took it willingly on behalf of his family or his sister. May be out of his arrogance and over confidence... he overlooked the severity of the curse and took the curse voluntarily in exchange for some benefits to his sister/family...may be some dark magic. 

Again, when he come to know the calming effects of khushi over his beastly instincts, he didnt opt for the easy route of owning her, keeping her by his side and easily overcome the beast in him. Instead, he prefers to suffer and fight his battle all alone... may be his pride doesnt allow him to take the help of a simple village girl or may be his secret concern for her safety... anyway, at the end of the day, he is honest with his own ruthless principles and beliefs, choosing the most painful route to cope up with the beast in him.

On the otherhand, Gen.Jha... He chose a profession convienient enough to conceal and cope up with his dark secret. I suspect he never confessed about his curse to his wife or family. He feels ashamed of his transformation...it affects his pride and honour in the eyes of the world. Even I feel that he doesnt really try to fight his beastly instincts. When he suspect khushi to be the girl for him, he never stops to think about khushi's feelings... he selfishly seeks her company to help him come out of his cursed life.

There is some righteousness, courage and selflessness in Lord Arnav's approach whereas i find Gen. Jha's approach as stealthy, cowardly and selfish.

this is how i saw the dream... the Gen definitely wants a cure from his curse.. 2 interpretations=

1. if the rose is his life/heart ..his center of being n it was bleeding meaning it is also in pain due to the curse n
the child was his conscience telling him about it all n crying or bleeding due to pain then perhaps this is the freedom he seeks! like u have been saying for so long that the curse shud b there to teach people a lesson or cause them pain n misery.. he wants to get rid of this torture n in turn uses any mean that can b the cure.. may b thats what scared him.n since by then he had cum to know about khushi, he connected his dream with her for dat purpose only.. HIS FREEDOM ! but the problem is that the child was a female so there i get confused.

Quite possible dear... It perfectly fits with the concept of symbolic dreams mentioned above... Thumbs Up

just as an after thought hp, no1 who sees dreams, CANNOT know wht it actually represent.. no matter how much u dont understand.. there's something of good or bad always understood by the dreamer.. initially i thought thats why he got scared of the dream n haunted by the thought.

Valuable point... I agree.

2. if the child is khushi lets say--- he thinks she can cure him ryt?? but what did she do?? she returned him, his same old bleeding self ! ... she didnt cure him...he dropped the rose AGAIN .. missed his chance may be?? ..the child cried..will all this cause her pain too..will her life be jeopardized coz of his madness to find his cure?? even the recent chp indicated that..the symbol indicated his ominous presence in her life !

If this is a prophetic dream, then it cant be khushi... bcoz she'll never willingly give her heart to the Gen. in the form of red rose. So i strike out the possibility. Again, if this is a symbolic dream, ie to say, its about his conscience hinting him about khushi giving her heart to him and getting hurt in the process of curing. But even after he threw the rose down, there is dripping blood in his hand, implying... he is not completely cured of the curse. So logically she cant be the cure for him... which is against his current belief. so again i cant fit khushi in his dream. On a second thought, may be he is aware that whoever tries to cure him will suffer in the process and since he recently found khushi to be the one, may be his conscience is haunting him about his selfishness about getting a little girl hurt in his madness for getting cured.

Now all this ur interpretation n mine gives a totally new angle to the events n now new questions n possibility arise.. but i'm not sure if i can discuss them yet..

@ur previous reply--- loved it HP..thank u so much... the world i belong to, has no use of symbolism..the history,culture,beliefs..everything is so different from rest of the world.. so when i connect to another part of the world.. no matter how much i understand it, there will always b something that i wont... so when u explain stuff to me..u give me a better insight, both u n soul..
loved how u explained the curse effects.. just wanted to add two things as a probability--

. cum to think of it..both beasts affect all the characters in the story..n hence ''bleeding roses'' for every heart.. sometimes i feel its more a story of both beasts n not lordy n khushi..dnt know why..i feel a time may cum whn these two vl fight face to face, with their respective armies.. just like lin's put dat chess knights on her pics next to shadow n lightning.

I agree... it looks more like the story of two beasts...cursed for different reasons... in a similar quest for freedom from their curses. However,i guess the path they choose in the journey towards their destination will mark one as "good" and the other as "evil". As you mentioned earlier, at the end it becomes the battle of GOOD vs EVIL.

2. its possible that khushi may b the ''cure'' for both the beasts.. but the ''method'' of curing both cud b different for both... thats where i too feel soul cud b right when she talks of ''blood-shed''.. but honestly,in ur tangled-theory...i felt the blood was indicated as a ''stain'' on khushi.. blood stains dont go away easy...

I dont know whether khushi is the cure for both the beasts. But she definitely brings out the goodness in Lord Arnav and the evil in Gen.Jha... gradually urging them come out of their respective facades. I guess she'll act as a catalyst in determining the future of the beasts... however, their ultimate fate will be determined only by their own choices and actions. 

Edited by hoopoe - 19 December 2012 at 5:38am

bablio09AquilineshassA_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Shassy and Hoopoe... I reach to my limit to thought over Shayam's dream...
Thank you hoopoe for posting the dream sequence... And the way your have connected it with the theory... its bull's eye!!! I m going with it... its really meaningful and convincing!!

Lady Anjali and Khushi is playing continuously with Gen.Jha's mind (innerself actually)!!

Usually events/issues/thoughts, on which a human keeps continuously thinking,take shape of dream...

Dream if v relate to Lady Jha (or their marriage)...Its Gen Jha's guilt or his current situation could be the reason behind the dream then... and in this theory everything is falling in place, perfectly (as hoopoe has connected very well)!!

Dream if v relate to Kushi... Its Gen Jha's desire and his instinct, that Khushi is his cure, could be the reason behind the dream then...  but in this theory i could not see a good connection.. 
  •  why khushi or what is that in khushi we could connet as a child 
  •  which thought of shyam make him think that khushi follow him
  •  if happy khushi gives him her heart, love or agreement to cure him (which if assume he wants) in symbol of red rose then why he get scared after seeing it bleeding.. (if he is a selfish n self centered person it should not affect him right?)
  • And the child cried after he dropped the rose on ground... behind this what thought could be there in Gen Jha's mind which could be converted in such dream..
So second theory is not convincing to me.. yet!!

One Random thought came in...

Sometimes dreams could reflect ur past ..!! 
Is there any chances the child is symbolized as his past??? but i dont have any thing to connect with it... don't know..

Lets Wait n Watch.. opps Read!! Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Aquilinehoopoeshassmaverickmartin

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
HP n SOUL--- frankly speaking i did not know what the Gen's dream actually meant.. thats why i put the query.. but when HP said she too is not sure n soul didnt remember the sequence.. i thought to connect a few things n put it infront of u guys n see if we cud reach a verdict.. but by the time i came back, HP had given her interpretation..n that very instant i knew it was PERFECT,except for a few doubts that i put forward later.. so for me the mystery got solved right there,right then.. but since HP wanted my POV too so i gave my own interpretation.. n where u guys find it not fitting was exactly where i got confused too.. so yes, HP in the words of linny---BRAVO !!Star

FOR THE FOLLOWING--- I Agree with everything u point at hp, except that on certain places i see things in a slightly different aspect.

Originally posted by hoopoe

Shass, i notice a major difference in their approach towards their respective curses.  

I feel as though Lord Arnav fights his curse with some pride and dignity. He never feels ashamed when nani or Anjali mention about the curse. When nani mentions about finding the right girl for him to cure his curse,
(which chp is this in??) he sounds least bothered. He sounds as if he is not even interested in getting cured of the curse. His only concern being their safety. Otherwise, he is ready to bear the pain of the curse all by himself without any complaints. The whole family know about his curse, but none questions his righteouness. They are aware of his ruthless behaviour but still they love and respect him. Thats why i strongly suspect the reason for his curse may be due to some selfless act of him... may be he took it willingly on behalf of his family or his sister. May be out of his arrogance and over confidence... he overlooked the severity of the curse and took the curse voluntarily in exchange for some benefits to his sister/family...may be some dark magic.

i cant say he fights with pride n dignity.. i feel he's a man who lives in his own world built on his own principles.. strengthened on his own foundations.. n kept away from the rest of the world by his discretion... i think he hides things more..personally he does gets affected by the curse,but perhaps he has compromised for a sacrifice he made long back,i.e,a sacrifice in case he took the curse for LA. n u r ryt about him caring for his family alot.. since the beginning of the story he has been shown ruthless n all but at the same time this caring aspect of his personality has always been there.. remember our shadow discussion? there i said, the ''NATURE'' matters.. his past circumstances brought out something that in normal circumstances should have been NOT so prominent... but in his circumstances the negativity of his character got enhanced.. from my personal belief, i always believed that a good person is always good.. no matter what happens at some point u can always witness his goodness. so far am seeing him in the same light. which should also lead him to make right choices when time comes..however, his choices will b affected by many other factors.. may be he knows the cure to his curse, n knows what it may cause the other to heal him, n he doesnt want da same pain inflicted on any1 else.. may be he has lost hope of being cured n may be he just pretends that he doesnt care.. i too believe his family loves him to no limit n he loves them back equally.. this cud cum from the knowledge that they know what he n rest of the family went thru in the past.. they trust him basically.. but they know at times he's not right n there they try their best to stop him.. he doesnt get blind support all the time.. but there're sum other suspicious things too.. sum characters r ruled by guilt..sum by ignorance..sum by their own principles.. but he's i guess the only person who can bring them n keep them under the same roof.. his authority n dominance over his kingdom is undoubtedly ''autocratic''.. his arrogance may have also come from this, n the fact that he fought his battles alone n won.. he perhaps thinks now that he doesnt want any1 around for support anymore..
as for taking the curse on himself.. HP even i suspect if it cud b due t his extreme ruthlessness n arrogance, than for his sister's sake..or may b both cud b the cause.

Again, when he come to know the calming effects of khushi over his beastly instincts, he didnt opt for the easy route of owning her, keeping her by his side and easily overcome the beast in him. Instead, he prefers to suffer and fight his battle all alone... may be his pride doesnt allow him to take the help of a simple village girl or may be his secret concern for her safety... anyway, at the end of the day, he is honest with his own ruthless principles and beliefs, choosing the most painful route to cope up with the beast in him.
 i loved these words HP.. this is why i can never compare him to the Gen... n this is the biggest difference b/w them.. while one pretends to b all about ''goodness''.. other pretends to be all about ''bad''... but deep down they both r the very opposite ! n thats why we can see where their choices in future will take them.. let the ''Hidden Them'' cum out more openly HP.. i feel it'll b breathtaking! n u r right so far i cudnt see selfishness in lordy! its like he has shrunk away frm the world n doesnot want to be discovered.

On the otherhand, Gen.Jha... He chose a profession convienient enough to conceal and cope up with his dark secret. I suspect he never confessed about his curse to his wife or family. He feels ashamed of his transformation...it affects his pride and honour in the eyes of the world. Even I feel that he doesnt really try to fight his beastly instincts. When he suspect khushi to be the girl for him, he never stops to think about khushi's feelings... he selfishly seeks her company to help him come out of his cursed life.

AGREED..

There is some righteousness, courage and selflessness in Lord Arnav's approach whereas i find Gen. Jha's approach as stealthy, cowardly and selfish.
VERY WELL SAID !! Thumbs Up

Edited by shass - 19 December 2012 at 10:50am

bablio09AquilinehoopoeA_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

Shass, about your query... naniji and Lord Arnav twice discussed about his curse and cure. I have given here a part of their conversation from ch - 40 and ch- 50.

Chapter: 40

This is when Lady La comes to stay in the castle...

"You may make her stay," said Nani, "but I will never accept her."

"Why?"

"Because she is not the kind of girl that you must unite with."

"Lavanya is the best choice fit for me. Rich, intelligent and beautiful. She even upholds the very principles I follow." he frowned at his grandmother, "What other kind of girl do you suppose I should unite with?"

His grandmother looked at him, a yearning in her eyes, but strength in her words, "The girl who will take your curse away."

"Damn the curse!!!" he roared angrily, his loud words carrying across the entire Castle, frightening the servants and family members standing downstairs and upstairs.

"Chotey, mind your words," said his sister sternly, "Do you know you speak to your grandmother?"

Lord Arnav ignored his sister. "What is cursed is always cursed," he said, his eyes glaring at his grandmother, "Nothing exists that can take away the curse."

"No, Chotey," said his grandmother, "You are wrong."

"If the curse can be removed, then let Lavanya heal my curse," said Lord Arnav, "I do not want to marry and I do not want any girl in my life. Lavanya will not demand any attention or affection from me, so I have decided to keep her here." And then he was storming out, leaving behind an angered grandmother and a flustered sister.

Chapter 50:

This is when naniji comes out of her room for the first time after years and meet Lord Arnav in his chamber...

"Chotey?"

"Hmmm?"

"I do not like that girl."

"Which girl?" he asked, coming towards her and the light from the candle glowed upon his frown.

"The one you have brought here."

"Why not?" The frown remained.

"She is not the kind-"

"That heals me? Oh please, Nani, no more of this talk!"

"Alright, alright," said Nani hastily, "I was just..'.maybe we could change her to become like the one that heals''"

"And how does 'the one that heals' look like?" he asked mockingly.

"It's not a matter of looks," said Nani, offended, "It's a matter of the heart."

"I do not have a heart."

"I know. Which is why we need a girl for you that has a heart."

"Lavanya doesn't have a heart?"

"She doesn't have a heart that heals. You are heartless and for that to be recompensed you cannot have a random girl who has nothing equal to you but her status and her''.fashion sense."

Lord Arnav scowled, "Are you telling me all this because you have a certain girl in mind?"

Edited by hoopoe - 19 December 2012 at 5:37pm

bablio09Aquilineshassmaverickmartin

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
All right, I have been going through the Awesome Threesome's discussions for the past thirty minutes, trying to glean whatever I could from it. This is the second time I have been struck speechless. The first was caused by the story itself, and this time it's by the sheer magnitude of thought Hoopoe, Shass and Soul put in to decipher every word, every line of the chapters. I think Lin has three whole walking, talking, deducing sub-consciouses (I don't think there's a plural for it, but whatever).

The intelligence in here is just...
Staggering!

If I may, I have some thoughts too. It's the title - The Beasts and The Bleeding Roses. We know who the beasts are here, and as I have seen it reiterated a dozen times, and the Roses could signify a heart(s). A rose is the purest symbol of love, so why would something as pure as that "bleed"? I have two theories for this, which is actually one theory. One is, obviously, that those of the purest hearts also are the easiest to be broken. So, when Khushi of the pure heart tries to heal Arnav, she will be torn asunder. Physically, and emotionally. 

Also, the flower's name has been used in plural, which does signify that there will be more than one hurt heart.

The other theory, is sort of fairy-tale-ish. We all know of true love's kiss, right? But there's also the tears of a maid pure of heart, body and mind. Maybe the "bleeding" isn't completely related to blood as such (I'm not ruling out the incidents when Arnav comes back with blood on his hands). Maybe, the bleeding is of a bleeding heart. And when a heart "bleeds", it is apparent to the other person as tears. Tears of Khushi of the pure heart?

What say, guys?

Just rambling. LOL

Rabba Ve,
Mav

P.S. I have noticed that it is only when I'm "struck speechless" that I tend to write a lot!

bablio09AquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maverickmartin

All right, I have been going through the Awesome Threesome's discussions for the past thirty minutes, trying to glean whatever I could from it. This is the second time I have been struck speechless. The first was caused by the story itself, and this time it's by the sheer magnitude of thought Hoopoe, Shass and Soul put in to decipher every word, every line of the chapters. I think Lin has three whole walking, talking, deducing sub-consciouses (I don't think there's a plural for it, but whatever).

Staggering!

Oh ho ho... such kind words for me... m not able to believe my eyes..(nautanki style)!!
Seriously thanks dear... Lin manzil dekhati hain, hum bas dhundh hatake rasta dhundh ne ki koshish karte hain...!!
If I may, I have some thoughts too. It's the title - The Beasts and The Bleeding Roses. We know who the beasts are here, and as I have seen it reiterated a dozen times, and the Roses could signify a heart(s). A rose is the purest symbol of love, so why would something as pure as that "bleed"? I have two theories for this, which is actually one theory.

One is, obviously, that those of the purest hearts also are the easiest to be broken. So, when Khushi of the pure heart tries to heal Arnav, she will be torn asunder. Physically, and emotionally. 

U have answered urself dear... true it is!!
Purity - white Pain/Hurt - blood red
Combo of white n red always have deep down meaning!!

Also, the flower's name has been used in plural, which does signify that there will be more than one hurt heart.

Yes dear.. how can u forget another pure heart, Lady Anjali... after all she is better half of a beast!!!

The other theory, is sort of fairy-tale-ish. We all know of true love's kiss, right? But there's also the tears of a maid pure of heart, body and mind. Maybe the "bleeding" isn't completely related to blood as such (I'm not ruling out the incidents when Arnav comes back with blood on his hands). Maybe, the bleeding is of a bleeding heart. And when a heart "bleeds", it is apparent to the other person as tears. Tears of Khushi of the pure heart?

Underlined: Shass has mentioned the same... Bleed in terms of pain, hurt or even heart break!!

Its like KHOON KE AANSU... oooh kuch jyada hi filmy ho gaya!!LOL
What say, guys?

Just rambling. LOL

Rabba Ve,
Mav

P.S. I have noticed that it is only when I'm "struck speechless" that I tend to write a lot!
How strange it is na!!

bablio09Aquilinehoopoeshassmaverickmartin

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

Originally posted by maverickmartin

Staggering!

Oh ho ho... such kind words for me... m not able to believe my eyes..(nautanki style)!!
Seriously thanks dear... Lin manzil dekhati hain, hum bas dhundh hatake rasta dhundh ne ki koshish karte hain...!!

Aye haye... Shukriya ada karne ki zaroorat nahi, dil se nikli baaton ko inki zaroorat nahi..*dramatically* 
what the. I rhymed in Hindi! Lol. your welcome, dear!! We really do need someone os some people, rather to lead us through the maze of clues and hints and symbolism that Lin gives out!

If I may, I have some thoughts too. It's the title - The Beasts and The Bleeding Roses. We know who the beasts are here, and as I have seen it reiterated a dozen times, and the Roses could signify a heart(s). A rose is the purest symbol of love, so why would something as pure as that "bleed"? I have two theories for this, which is actually one theory.

One is, obviously, that those of the purest hearts also are the easiest to be broken. So, when Khushi of the pure heart tries to heal Arnav, she will be torn asunder. Physically, and emotionally. 

U have answered urself dear... true it is!!
Purity - white Pain/Hurt - blood red
Combo of white n red always have deep down meaning!!

Yes, true.. White also signifies peace, and red anger... The former coming into existence when the latter dissipates, or vice versa. Like when Gen met Khushi, his curse becomes worse, but there is hope (and rumour) that Khushi will heal Lordy..

Yes dear.. how can u forget another pure heart, Lady Anjali... after all she is better half of a beast!!!

That is strange when you put it that way.. Hmmm, but that also brings out the fact that she could be hurt too.. 

Underlined: Shass has mentioned the same... Bleed in terms of pain, hurt or even heart break!!

Its like KHOON KE AANSU... oooh kuch jyada hi filmy ho gaya!!LOL

So toh hai!LOL  Oh, has she? I must have missed it!

What say, guys?

Just rambling. LOL

Rabba Ve,
Mav

How strange it is na!!

Hmmm. Iss strangeness ko kya naam doon? LOL

bablio09AquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

Go to top