Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 130)

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

Originally posted by A_Soul

"She's not my girl!" said Lord Arnav,

Lin' did you hear that' Lordy has said it himself she is not his girl, so we don't need to ask her for permission, right..Wink

Yeah Lordy dear' I know, I m your girl!!

dear A-soul,
Welcome back!
Now the ASH gang is complete on aquiline thread & we all are looking forward to understand the update with ASH 's gang.

AWWW..Pugly i loved loved loved the GIF.. actually,i do feel n act the same way ASR is doing above, b/w the other two awesome people..Big smileHug

My ASR is quite glad that you are a genius to decode the most important message to all of you that khushi is not his girl!!!

HAHAAA...Pugly.. too good man!! loved the ''MY ASR'' bit the most !!ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFL..good thing i backed out from the race.. char [4] baal reh gaye han sar pe..woh bhi na rehtey..ROFLROFL

& MY ASR also told me that he loved loved love loved the whole review!

SMART COMMENTS PUGLY.. ABOVE PIC IS DEDICATED TO U TOO..

Edited by shass - 18 December 2012 at 10:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Aquilinehoopoe

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shass

No no no... this medal is of ur's only... how can I take that!!! My post i longer bec it contains 5 chaps.. where as ur post contains... do i need to mention?LOLLOLLOL
I SO KNEW U WUD SAY DAT.. STILL DARLING ITS A SINGLE --LONG-LONG-LONG POST..Big smile
Evil Smile

Love u too dearie..

Oh hermit reminded you of me... wah wah!! N Slap to lordy... haan per PYAAR SE!!!

@ BOLD..
ROFLROFLROFL

Munni nahi... SHEELA...WinkTongueROFL
LOLZ SOUL...ROFL

What an entry'. Gen is in style even in curse mode'!!

I BURST OUT LAUGHING AT DIS..SOUL U R TOO MUCH..ROFL ROFL

IT WAS JAMES BOND STYLE!! TADAA..TADDAA ..TARAAN.. RARANN.. [OH, I THINK I JUST PLAYED DA OST OF PINK PANTHERConfused]..ROFL

And i m bursting out with laughter on your comment...!!!
KUCH BHI KEH LE BUDDY.. PEHLA PYAR PEHLA PYAR HOTA HAI.. ITNI ASANI SE NAHI BHOOLTA !!ROFLROFL

You know, Neck is one of the important body part to seduce a woman. I know, i m going on wrong direction.. but still could there be any connection? hunger, seduction, a moon night???Ermm
AMAZINGLY SOUL...I WAS SEARCHING N FOUND THAT NECK SYMBOLIZES ''PRIDE N SELF-CONFIDENCE'' IN A WOMAN.. CUD THAT ATTRACT LORDY?? N GUESS WHAT?? THERE'S SYMBOLISM IN NECK KISSING TOO... '''I want to
be with you and no one else.'''ShockedShocked
N YOU KNOW A KISS ON THE LIPS MEANS---'I love you,' and 'My heart is yours.'
ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
WHERE WAS I ALL THIS TIME SOUL?? I MEAN..I FEEL I WASTED MY LIFE IN SHEER IGNORANCE !!*BANGS HEAD ON SCREEN*
LINNY, NEED CONFIRMATION BUDDY !! NO NOT ON WHERE I WAS ALL MY LIFE..I KNOW THAT.. BUT ON SYMBOLISM..Wacko

Aree baba... not like that, I know this. He compared it here with his entire life, so in that context i was asking..!!
LOLZ.. OH,NOW I GOT IT !LOL

ClapThumbs Up
Yes yes, bells were n are ringing like it was ringing in temple represented in prologueSmile
AM DOING MY BUNNY DANCE NOW!!LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09AquilinehoopoeA_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged

• she's not the only girl he loves..will the love of another girl over-shadow the love for this girl??

If you talking abt a lady in his life, then yes she is not the only one, the most important lady in his life (as for now) is Lady Jha.. so yes love of this lady will definitely shadow the love of (his lady love) khushi. And if you are talking abt his Lady loves then i will say, there is no other girl. This is first time he feels which he niether able to understand nor able to control.

I WAS REFERRING TO LADY JHA.. WHEN I WROTE ALL THE QUESTIONS,I HAD INFINITE POSSIBILITIES ON MY MIND..N I WAS SURE OF SUM OF THEM..BUT I DIDNT TAKE TIME TO THINK OVER ANY ALOT.. WAS NOT GOIN TO COMMENT ON ANYTHING COZ I NEEDED TIME FOR THE STORY TO MOVE AHEAD A LI'L N MY MIND GETTING CLEARER ABOUT THINGS.. THATS WHY I ONLY HIGHLIGHTED THE QUESTIONS HERE.. SO MANY QUESTIONS MAY GIVE U THE IMPRESSION THAT I MAY B WONDERING OVER THINGS BUT ACTUALLY I SUSPECTED ALOT MORE.. BUT YES, HAVE TO ADMIT THAT HP WAS SUPERB IN HER DECODING..I DIDNT EVEN REMOTELY GET CLOSER TO THAT !!Smile

• now dat he has seen a threat looming over her...will he choose to protect her??

Hmmm.. here how are we so sure that he will consider Gen. Jha as threat for her? He might take it has they both know eachother from well before. And if we go with this then only question for believe n trust will arise right?

THATS WHAT I TOO SUSPECT.. THERE ISNT TRUST B/W THESE TWO..ESP FROM LORDY'S SIDE.. N I THINK IT WAS KA THAT I SAID THIS TO DURING OUR CONVO N I ALSO SAID THINGS CUD GO EITHER WAY.. BUT THE WAY AM SEEING THINGS IT WILL GET ''WORST''.. AS FOR BEING SURE ABOUT [email protected] DAT TIME I THOUGHT LORDY RECOGNIZED GEN. N EVEN IF HE HASNT A/C TO HP..HE DOES CONNECT IT TO HIS DI..WCH MEANS HE MUST KNOW THE CREATURE CANT B GUD.. WELL THATS SUMTHG ONLY FOLLOWING CHPS CAN REVEAL N THATS WHY I ONLY PUT THE QUES, HERE..

if he does protect her..will he choose to trust her with his reasons too?
  • if he finds the '''WHY'''... will he choose to believe her???
Is their relationship reach to that level where he feels the requirement to even ask her abt what he knows and what he doesn't (and also whethere she knows and what she doesnt)??
YOU HAVE ANSWERED IT URSELF.. HE WILL NOT.. BUT A FAINT HOPE B4 STORM IS STILL THERE.. MAY B HE'LL INQUIRE ABOUT THINGS N GET TO KNOW ABOUT HOW EVERYTHING PLAYED OUT N KHUSHI HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.. BUT FROM WHATEVER WE KNOW ABOUT HIM I FEEL IT'LL NOT CUM TO DA LATER PART.. WHICH IS WHY I PUT THE NEXT QUESTN.

will he take the right route to his aim???
NO.. that's what i feel.. after all v all know how he is! he REACTs first and THINKs later... (however things cant be so straight.. o.w. how story will go ahead dear...)
AGREED..

But then again, as some one has rightly mentioned, y he wasted time in running.. can't he just fly if he is so fast in transformation?

I TOO MENTIONED THAT BUT CANT REMEMBER WHO IT WAS..MAY B IT WAS YOU.. OR HP.. BUT HERE HP DID GIVE THE EXPLANATION THAT HE PROBABLY WAS SO SHOCKED N CONFUSED ON BEING DISCOVERED SUDDENLY THAT HE DIDNT FLY AWAY HIGHER,INSTANTLY N REMAINED CLOSE TO GROUND..

the disadvantage is..his enemy knows his weakness..or may b weaknesses!!

I didnt get which weaknesses?? r u refering to khushi here?
WAS REFERRING TO BOTH KHUSHI N LA..IF IF IF HE KNOWS/SUSPECTS THE EQUATION B/W LORDY N KHUSHI..
N AS FOR LA..HE KNOWS HOW MUCH LORDY LOVES HER N HE KNOWS SHE'S THE JUGULAR VEIN OF LORDY.. OTHER THAN THAT HE LIVES IN LORDY'S HOUSE..U THINK ALL THIS TIME HE DIDNT DISCOVER WHAT THE MAN WAS ALL ABOUT?? HARD TO BELIEVE THAT HE'S COMPLETELY IGNORANT ABOUT LORDY..HE MAY NOT KNOW MANY THINGS ABOUT HIM BUT STILL HE KNOWS ENOUGH TO CAUSE HIM DAMAGE..TOTALLY MY OPINION, CUD B WRONG.

I have read conversation between Lin n hoopoe, through that what i get is.. Gen Jha sense that where Khushi is, which means he has also sensed the presence of Lordy there... which means he was there to save khushi from beast in lordy or actually a fear to loose khushi over lordy brings him there,.. whatever it is... but so then it means he already know about Lordy's curse (may be not the whole truth)... somhoe this does not seem convincing to me... M sure lin's writing and upcoming insidences will serve the proper reason n will convince me!!!

NO SOUL.. LIN CORRECTED HP THERE..  HE CAME THERE COZ HE FELT HER PRESENCE IN THE HUT..BUT IN HIS EXCITEMENT HE IGNORED LORDY.. N JUST HIS CURIOSITY BROUGHT HIM INTO THE HUT.. SO STILL, WE DONT KNOW HOW MUCH DO THESE TWO BEASTS KNOW ABOUT EACH OTHER.. WE'LL HAVE TO WAIT A LI'L MORE B4 JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS.. HOPE THIS WILL CLEAR UR DOUBT?? OR IF NOT THEN ASK HP, SHE'LL DIRECT U PROPERLY!

Every one is talking about either 3rd play or nani's story, and i dont remember any of it...CryCryCry

WITH THE PASSAGE OF TIME AM REALIZING HOW IMPORTANT THAT CHP N THE STORY IS..THATS WHY WE KEEP TALKING ABOUT IT.. BUT I ALSO FEEL THAT WE WILL HAVE TO LOOK AT IT ALONG WITH NANI'S STORY.. LIKE U EVEN I HAVE FORGOTTEN NANI'S STORY.. SO I WAS SEARCHING FOR IT.. HERE AM GIVING U THE CHP NO.S GO THRU THEM N EVEN I'LL GO THRU THEM..THEN IN OUR NEXT DISCUSSION WE ALL CAN SAY SOMETHING ON IT..

3RD PLAY--18

NANI'S STORY--76

Shassy... you are getting better n better n better... I can see here ur thoughts are clear n crispy...
It's while quoting i realise this is ur post, o.w i was under impression that it is hoopoe...Smile 
Good going Girl...Clap

THANK U SOUL..EVERY PAT U GIVE ME,I FEEL CONFIDENT WITH IT..LOVE U... BUT I HONESTLY CANT SAY THAT I CUD B COMPARED TO HP EVER..SHE'S IN A LEAGUE OF HER OWN.. GLAD TO B HANGING WITH U GUYS.. THEY SAY UR COMPANY MATTERS..I THINK THAT TOO.. SUB ACHI COMPANY KA ASAR HAI..EmbarrassedWink

Edited by shass - 18 December 2012 at 11:55am

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

One point like to again put forward is, Lordy's parents were killed near the rose bush.. the only witness behind murder mystery is rose bush... so the "bleeding roses" is also sign of that...

TRUE SOUL..Clap but i dont remember where exactly it was mentioned but if am right then the present house is not the place where the murder took place.. am not sure about this actually.. but in any case  the ''rose bush'' is very important coz atleast for now i feel; lordy carries his parents/mother's memories thru those roses.. ermm..its like he lives their/her memory thru them.. i think thats why he didnt like khushi nearing it the 1st time... n also have u noticed how he keeps it locked n hidden?? tho i too suspect it to b in da context of ''bleeding roses''.. .. i think it is coz his memory of them makes his heart bleed or sumthg.. coz of the incident..
u know what? am waiting for the hermit's return into the castle.. may b that chp will reveal something of the past n some of my doubts will clear. lets see..Smile

Edited by shass - 18 December 2012 at 12:17pm

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Captain Responsibility has given some rather annoying tasks, I need some escape time, an update will be great at this moment. Linnnyyy Come back yaara! Eagerly, desperately waiting for an update!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Aquilinehoopoe

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

My interpretation:

Since, the person following him was mentioned as a small female child, its normal for us to guess her as Khushi, but i think it refers to Lady Anjali... progressing through three years(age 3) of her happy married life. Lady Anjali, out of love and admiration for Gen. Jha, blindly trusting him and following his path of life after marriage (child following him in the forest)... she willingly entrusts her heart (red rose) full of unconditional love in the hands of her husband. So far, the events are real...

The next set of events are purely due to his conscience bothering him... He see her gifting her loving heart (red rose) to him. He witness her heart getting hurt and starting to bleed (bleeding rose) once her life gets entwined with his cruel fate. Out of panic or may be out of disgust he simply drops her down from his life (he dropping the flower), but unfortunately for him, this event also results in tainting his honour and image (his hands still dripped of the blood)... the truth of her husband and her unreciprocated love and trust for him severly distress Lady Anjali (tears of blood on her face).

This is how i interpreted his dream. But i think Gen. Jha's interpretation of the his own dream was the exact opposite. Since, he panicks and immediately remembers khushi after waking up  from the dream, even attempting to write to her trying to explain his complex life... and the final words, "he dont want to dream... may be he could think of her"... all denotes that he assumed the child to be khushi.

Initially he questions the child "who are you?"... so he himself was not sure about the identity of the child, initially. But later when he see her smiling face and giving a red rose to him, he readily associates them with khushi. His already fogged mind with khushi's memories easily misguides his rational thoughts and feelings... as a result, he misunderstands the child to be khushi.

Shass, this is how i understood the dream. And, I dont find this dream similar to Lord Arnav's haunting nightmare. That dream was about Arnav's curse but this dream is purely about the Jha's nagging conscience... thats how i understood. Correct me if im wrong. Do share your POV regarding this dream.

All right HP,I have been thinking about your above interpretation..n i feel its a bang on hypothesis..it shud b correct as there seem no other,better explanation for the dream.. but there are afew unsettling things in my mind wch lead to another interpretation...
just sharing with u HP,am not challenging ur interpretation..hope u'll clear my doubtsSmile.
since the very beginning,the Gen has been shown to lie..its like a common practice for him.. remember the festival chapters..there he kept delaying his return to his home.. first he goes to the inn n then to the festival,thinking his wife can wait a li'l longer.. then on later account he even takes the whole credit of saving khushi from drowning where she was naturally saved by floating to the river bank ..but took the credit of saving her n didnt for once correct wht she thought of.. n all this happened even before his transformations started,if am not wrong. this implies that he did have something BAD cooking in his mind or intentions were some where corupted already,tho on a later date he realized it was khushi who awakened the beast in him n is thus the cure.. which makes u wonder what kind of ''dark secrets'' he's holding inside his heart?? n also if the attraction for khushi got his curse back??
anyways, like i said..when he went back to his home after the festival,he kept lying to his wife about him missing her,while all he wanted was running away from her. then the very same night he cudnt conc. on his wife n kept thinkg of khushi only.. now question is;
* was he really in love with LA?? if so then how cud he get affected by khushi in the very 1st meeting??
* i think he never loved her..but still lets say he had a conscience..then how cum it never bothered him for lying to his innocent wife?? or does his conscience only blames him for infidelity??

These questions lead me to another thing.. since u mentioned his marriage to b of 3 years.. n since we know he doesnt love LA n has been with her for some other reason.. what if.. the small child was his marriage?? following him.. binding him into a relation he wants to free himself of... but lets say he married LA for the cure of his curse,its obvious that the marriage didnt give him that n became a burden for him.. his heart is still cursed n still in pain... thats what horrified him n he gets scared...may be this troubles his conscience..this decision of his to marry LA..  n he sees his marriage all shattered,indicating the future may be ..infact from his POV it is still not working??? but since by this time he thinks that khushi is the one for him..he tries to focus on her by trying to plot a way to get her.

OK..that was sheer nonsense.. am goin to hide behind something.. it was just a thought dat i poured here..ConfusedConfusedConfused

Edited by shass - 18 December 2012 at 4:15pm

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged

All right HP,I have been thinking about your above interpretation..n i feel its a bang on hypothesis..it shud b correct as there seem no other,better explanation for the dream.. but there are afew unsettling things in my mind wch lead to another interpretation...
just sharing with u HP,am not challenging ur interpretation..hope u'll clear my doubtsSmile.
since the very beginning,the Gen has been shown to lie..its like a common practice for him.. remember the festival chapters..there he kept delaying his return to his home.. first he goes to the inn n then to the festival,thinking his wife can wait a li'l longer.. then on later account he even takes the whole credit of saving khushi from drowning where she was naturally saved by floating to the river bank ..but took the credit of saving her n didnt for once correct wht she thought of.. n all this happened even before his transformations started,if am not wrong. this implies that he did have something BAD cooking in his mind or intentions were some where corupted already,tho on a later date he realized it was khushi who awakened the beast in him n is thus the cure.. which makes u wonder what kind of ''dark secrets'' he's holding inside his heart?? n also if the attraction for khushi got his curse back??
anyways, like i said..when he went back to his home after the festival,he kept lying to his wife about him missing her,while all he wanted was running away from her. then the very same night he cudnt conc. on his wife n kept thinkg of khushi only.. now question is;
* was he really in love with LA?? if so then how cud he get affected by khushi in the very 1st meeting??
* i think he never loved her..but still lets say he had a conscience..then how cum it never bothered him for lying to his innocent wife?? or does his conscience only blames him for infidelity??

These questions lead me to another thing.. since u mentioned his marriage to b of 3 years.. n since we know he doesnt love LA n has been with her for some other reason.. what if.. the small child was his marriage?? following him.. binding him into a relation he wants to free himself of... but lets say he married LA for the cure of his curse,its obvious that the marriage didnt give him that n became a burden for him.. his heart is still cursed n still in pain... thats what horrified him n he gets scared...may be this troubles his conscience..this decision of his to marry LA..  n he sees his marriage all shattered,indicating the future may be ..infact from his POV it is still not working??? but since by this time he thinks that khushi is the one for him..he tries to focus on her by trying to plot a way to get her.

OK..that was sheer nonsense.. am goin to hide behind something.. it was just a thought dat i poured here..ConfusedConfusedConfused

Dear shass, i dont remember exactly... but i think you mentioned in one of your earlier comments that the general loves noone in the world except himself. That is very true.

I guess he married Lady Anjali for his own convienient reasons...but definitely not out of love. However i think she didnt serve effectively for the actual purpose for which he married her. Once he realised this, he gradually started distancing himself from her... anyway he was not romantically interested in her from the beginning... for him she is just a sort of convienience, not comfort. However he enjoyed the benefits and pleasures of being her husband. Though it never bothered lying to her or concealing his secrets from her... he was completely aware of her blind love and trust in him.

But things changed once he met khushi. Though im not sure why he is after khushi... ie whether to cure him or strengthen him. Anyway, i remember him mentioning to Lightning about his quest for love and finding khushi... so once again for his own selfish reason, he is after khushi. But associating with khushi means... severing his ties with his wife... hence i think the thought of deceiving the pur love and trust of his wife pricks his conscience.

And about the small child indicating their marriage... thats what i intend to convey. Its their married life... a happy 3 yr old child. Since its a female, i connected it with Lady Anjali.

bablio09AquilineshassA_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged

One point like to again put forward is, Lordy's parents were killed near the rose bush.. the only witness behind murder mystery is rose bush... so the "bleeding roses" is also sign of that...

TRUE SOUL..Clap but i dont remember where exactly it was mentioned but if am right then the present house is not the place where the murder took place.. am not sure about this actually.. but in any case  the ''rose bush'' is very important coz atleast for now i feel; lordy carries his parents/mother's memories thru those roses.. ermm..its like he lives their/her memory thru them.. i think thats why he didnt like khushi nearing it the 1st time... n also have u noticed how he keeps it locked n hidden?? tho i too suspect it to b in da context of ''bleeding roses''.. .. i think it is coz his memory of them makes his heart bleed or sumthg.. coz of the incident..
u know what? am waiting for the hermit's return into the castle.. may b that chp will reveal something of the past n some of my doubts will clear. lets see..Smile

Here it is... a part of prolouge..

These eyes, that belonged to the lady in the dark, then looked in the direction of the nearby town where a festive occasion was being held. She made her way to the place and stood at a distance, watching the huge house where it was being held. Her focus was on a particular spot in the huge gardens encircling the house. The place where the tall rose bushes grew. She heard the sounds of raised voices from among them, and then she saw a third person enter the garden stealthily. More voices were raised and verbal fights ensued. The rage of the fight was drowned in the music and laughter coming from the crowds assembled within the house. The lights hanging all over the house flickered for a moment as if these mechanical things knew something was about to happen. The lady in the dark heard a young boy calling out to his mother. With her ears trained on the fight within the rose bush, her eyes followed the teenage boy who had now emerged out of the door and looked into the garden, searching for someone. The sound of the fight caught his attention, and he looked towards the direction, fear growing on his countenance.

"Mother!" he screamed, as he ran to the spot. But just then a loud shot of gunfire echoed in the air, and the noise from the within the house stopped in wonderment. As he raced to the rose garden, the boy tripped on a flowerpot and fell flat on his face. Without thinking, the lady in the hood had reached her hand out to the boy who was too far for her to reach, but realizing her folly, withdrew her hand and stepped a little more into the shadows. The boy was gathering himself to his feet when a loud thump was heard and another cry pierced the night. "No!" The boy screamed out and ran to the rosebush, not seeing where he was going and crashing right into the third manwho now emerged from the bush.

Edited by A_Soul - 19 December 2012 at 12:39am

bablio09Aquilinehoopoeshass

Go to top