Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 129)

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

@ soul... hilarious comments dear and some brilliant pointers too... Enjoyed reading your post. I missed your interaction and inputs in our discussions. Im glad you are back... Hug

@ shass... no dear, you are definitely not over-thinking. I admit I overlooked that symbolism while reading the chapter. But after reading your interpretation, I have only one word in my mind... WOW !!! Clap

Ohhh hoopoe... missed you too dear.. glad u like it...
yeah i have just pointed the pointer as i was sure this points are must be discussed by now...
i hv still to read few long comments of page 122,123 n 125...
Will check that and try to give my inputs...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Aquilinehoopoeshasskushipugly

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

FIRST OF ALL SOUL..WELCOME BACK BUDDYHug..SECONDLY, CONGRATULATIONS ON FINALLY BREAKING EVEN MY RECORD OF WRITING SUCH A LENGTHY POST...

THANK GOD, NOW I CAN TAKE A SIGH OF RELIEF..AM NOT ALONE IN MAKING PEOPLE DIZZY...Big smile..BUT YES, I MISSED U ALOT..Hug

No no no... this medal is of ur's only... how can I take that!!! My post i longer bec it contains 5 chaps.. where as ur post contains... do i need to mention?LOLLOLLOL

Love u too dearie..
Originally posted by A_Soul

IRONICALLY, BUAJI THINKS HE S MAKING A DECISION FRM THE HEART WHERE HE HAS MORE GREY MATTER THAN SHE CAN IMAGINE.. EVEN I FELT SHE MAY GET KHUSHI IN TROUBLE IN THE FUTURE..FOR HER THE TOPIC STILL HELD POTENTIAL.. WHEN WILL THESE OLD LADIES STOP BEING OBSESSIVE ABT MATCH-MAKING,EH???*shakes head*

I tell you... they can never stop that!!! N m the topic from last few year..!!

YES,THAT WAS A REALIZATION POINT FOR PAYALIA I SUPPOSE!

RYT INFRONT OF HER DAD..WackoWackoWacko

I had same expression shassy!!!

I LOVED IT TOO..THE HERMIT REMINDED ME OF YOU ACTUALLY..IF LORDY EVER IRKED U..I BET HE'S GOIN TO GET ALL THAT N A SLAP TOO.. LOL

Oh hermit reminded you of me... wah wah!! N Slap to lordy... haan per PYAAR SE!!!

Kushi gaped at him and the sage looked at him and then at the parrot on Kushi's shoulder and then back again at Lord Arnav, "Are you the parrot?"

ROFL ROFL

I'm thinking.. How fortune was feeling after hearing this??WinkLOL

HAHAA...ACTUALLY IT GIVES THE CLUE WHY FORTUNE WENT AWAY AT NYT..HE WENT FOR A NYT FLIGHT TO SOOTHE HIS NERVES..HE CUDNT BEAR DAT REFERENCE.. ROFL ROFLROFL

When i hd thought of it... i was actually ROFL...!!! Poor fortune, uske bare main kisi ne socha hi nahi...LOL

"She's not my girl!" said Lord Arnav,

Lin' did you hear that' Lordy has said it himself she is not his girl, so we don't need to ask her for permission, right..Wink

Yeah Lordy dear' I know, I m your girl!!

LAGII RAHO MUNNI BEGUM !!   ROFLROFL ROFL

Munni nahi... SHEELA...WinkTongueROFL

DATS DA BEST POWER HE HAS,I SWEAR!! WISH WE HAD IT TOO.. Wink
How how i wish!!! socho hamara haal kya hota, when he striped to nothing...!!!LOL

LOL..MERA BHAI HAI..HAMESHA BHOOK LAGI REHTI HAI BECHAREY KO..LOLLOLLOL

GIRLS SHASSY HAS TOTALY BACK OFF... Lordy is her BHAI...!!! Hurrey... One down many to go!!!

But not so light as to be aware of the shadow that had stealthily crossed into the room. The intruder was too proficient in noiselessness, undoubtedly, for his entry was a feather-touch to existence.

What an entry'. Gen is in style even in curse mode'!!

I BURST OUT LAUGHING AT DIS..SOUL U R TOO MUCH..ROFL ROFL

IT WAS JAMES BOND STYLE!! TADAA..TADDAA ..TARAAN.. RARANN.. [OH, I THINK I JUST PLAYED DA OST OF PINK PANTHERConfused]..ROFL

And i m bursting out with laughter on your comment...!!!

The intruder was leaning towards her as though to get a better glimpse of her face, or maybe even her neck.

Underlined part: why did you write that? Y lordy and gen both are behind her neck??

LOL..I ASKED HER DA SAME KOSTIN !! THINK OF IT SOUL, OUT OF ALL THE THINGS SHE HAS..THEY GOT ATTRACTED TO DA ''NECK'' ONLY??ConfusedOuch.. IS ATTRACTION KO KYA NAAM DOON??*slaps forehead*

You know, Neck is one of the important body part to seduce a woman. I know, i m going on wrong direction.. but still could there be any connection? hunger, seduction, a moon night???Ermm

Is it like both of them what her blood? Curiously strange!!

ON A SERIOUS NOTE,I TOO SUSPECTED DAT... BUT AM SURE THERE'S MORE TO IT.

So M i dear!!

it was faster than any creature Lord Arnav had chased his entire life.

Chased in form of human or in cursed form???

lordy was in human form n general was in cursed..

Aree baba... not like that, I know this. He compared it here with his entire life, so in that context i was asking..!!

A while later, he lay down, still not taking his eyes off her. They now lay on the floor, divided by a distance that was flooded by the moonlight pouring from the door he had opened for her.

The moon had presumably been hidden behind dark clouds that moment for, though the door was open, there was no moonlight. Only darkness.

LOVE U LOADZ SOUL FOR TOUCHING DIS ONE..I WAS SO WAITING IF SUM1 CUD SAY SUMTHG ON DIS..I TOO NOTICED IT.. DIS IS WHT I FELT.. THERE WAS A STRONG SYMBOLISM DRAWN HERE.. LORDY LET DA LIGHT IN DA DARKNESS OF THE ROOM COZ OF KHUSHI.. THN HOW DA GEN'S SHADOW N CLOUDS BLOCKED IT COMPLETELY N HIS SHADOW EVN SPREAD OVR KHUSHI..IF DA ROOM CUD B LORDY'S N K'S WORLD OR LYF..THE GEN VIOLATED IT N BROUGHT SUMTHG OF EVILNESS THERE..BAD LUCK..HIS PRESENCE IMPURED THEIR LIVES..HIS PRESENCE WAS OMINOUS..ESP. FOR KHUSHI..BUT LORDY'S PRESENCE PREVENTED HIM FRM ANY FURTHER ADVANCES TOWARDS HER..N HE RAN..BUT NOTICE HOW LORDY CHASED HIM HARD IN DA DARK UNTIL HE FORCED THE GEN TO FACE HIM..N @ DAT INSTANT DA MOON CAME FROM BEHIND DA CLOUDS N SHOWED DA REAL FACE TO LORDY.. RING NE BELLS?? OR MAY B AM HYPER-THINKING AGN !Embarrassed

ClapThumbs Up
Yes yes, bells were n are ringing like it was ringing in temple represented in prologueSmile 

LOVE U TOO SOUL.. SUPERB ANALYSIS..Star
Bahot bahot DHANYAWAAD hain ji!!!

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged

LORDY AND HIS KHUSHI ;

What is the difference b/w LUST n LOVE?? while former knows only to ''CONSUME''... the later knows only to ''SACRIFICE'' .
What is the similarity b/w them...they know NO BOUNDARIES !!
while lust will consume every thing..from honor..self-esteem..nobility...goodness...
love will sacrifice everything for just that..Both knows no boundaries,when the cause evokes any.!

By saying this... Girl u hv just stole my heart!!!

where did lordy stand on this particular night?? his love for khushi shone thru out ! ...maintaining my previous opinion, he is a man in love...he has always been.. no amount of denial or fighting will lessen that for him..the more he discovers her.the more his closed heart opens for her... to him she's the most precious possession that he wants to protect n hold..every feeling of his sprouts from his slowly unlocking heart. i loved it dat how he didn't even let a hair strand hinder his view of her face..how when the candle extinguished,for her sake he opened the door...how he controlled his desire to touch her, so dat he may not disturb her sleep... will ''attraction'' or ''lust'' do all dat?? i dont believe it !! but ''love'' will, ALWAYS !
THE QUESTION IS...
  • she's not the only girl he loves..will the love of another girl over-shadow the love for this girl??

If you talking abt a lady in his life, then yes she is not the only one, the most important lady in his life (as for now) is Lady Jha.. so yes love of this lady will definitely shadow the love of (his lady love) khushi. And if you are talking abt his Lady loves then i will say, there is no other girl. This is first time he feels which he niether able to understand nor able to control.

• now dat he has seen a threat looming over her...will he choose to protect her??

Hmmm.. here how are we so sure that he will consider Gen. Jha as threat for her? He might take it has they both know eachother from well before. And if we go with this then only question for believe n trust will arise right?

if he does protect her..will he choose to trust her with his reasons too?
  • if he finds the '''WHY'''... will he choose to believe her???
Is their relationship reach to that level where he feels the requirement to even ask her abt what he knows and what he doesn't (and also whethere she knows and what she doesnt)??

Only time will tell... but da fact that he has been referred to as a ''lion'' n ''oak tree'' a few times...makes me hopeful that come what may...he will always be there for her..after all these both r symbolically ''protectors'' n ''guardians''... then there is his ''love''...that will ''en-cage'' him from letting anything harm her...  only one doubt remains,

will he take the right route to his aim???
NO.. that's what i feel.. after all v all know how he is! he REACTs first and THINKs later... (however things cant be so straight.. o.w. how story will go ahead dear...)

FIRST LORD AND THE GENERAL ;

What an encounter ! i have no doubts that they'll make worthy opponents... just a glimpse of both in action n so much can be concluded from it.. the general being the creature, he's a ''shadow''...has ''stealth''...his existence is ''a feather-touch to existence''.. his speed is ''a soundless whirlwind''...he's ''alert n quick''.

but even in his presumably,powerful state,he didn't have the audacity to face the first lord !! he chose to run... was it lack of courage or exact knowledge of things? whatever it was,one thing is for sure..

the General has super control over his transformation
Y are you saying this... do you mean he transformed only at last b4 flying?
OH YEAH it could be, till now i was taking it as he was already in transformed form when he entered in hut as Lin as mentioned him as creature... well human is also a creature right!!! hmmm... the earlier one is making sense dear, stupid me!!! But then again, as some one has rightly mentioned, y he wasted time in running.. can't he just fly if he is so fast in transformation?

n has his memory very much intact !!
Thumbs Up for this!!!

lordy on da other hand was human..but he does retain some of his beastly instincts n traits..his olfactory n sight n predatory senses work perfectly when occasion calls for it.. i loved how when he saw that he cudn't keep up with speed of the creature ,he found a new way to engage him.. makes him a perfect strategist !!... only i worry if he can control his transformations n da hazards associated with them, as well,  as his opponent does...whatever it is.. he has an advantage now..he knows his enemy's face! the disadvantage is..his enemy knows his weakness..or may b weaknesses!!

I didnt get which weaknesses?? r u refering to khushi here?

THE QUESTION IS...

if da General cud find khushi...has he been following her for long?? has he been visiting her often?? if so then..how much of da present equation b/w da lordy n khushi, does he know??  why wud he choose to enter da hut when he knew lordy was there?? if he's not scared of lordy n dares to enter da hut,then why didnt he fight him?? what stopped him?? is there somthing that da Gen. knows about lordy n his curse?? or is there more to it?? why was there ''strnge rage'' in creature's eyes?? was it coz he was caught..was it coz knew abt lordy n khushi?  or is there more to it??
    what did lordy see?? why  did he say..''Why the creature had become so..?? does he know something about da Gen's past??
  • how was lordy able to recognize da creature?? DOES da transformation involve partial changes?? or he recognized da eyes?? or da smell played its part??

I have read conversation between Lin n hoopoe, through that what i get is.. Gen Jha sense that where Khushi is, which means he has also sensed the presence of Lordy there... which means he was there to save khushi from beast in lordy or actually a fear to loose khushi over lordy brings him there,.. whatever it is... but so then it means he already know about Lordy's curse (may be not the whole truth)... somhoe this does not seem convincing to me... M sure lin's writing and upcoming insidences will serve the proper reason n will convince me!!!

Underlined: Fab questions buddy... and fabulously i dont have any thing to say on that..Wink

indeed there's a storm forming n moving towards Arhasia.. its only a matter of time! ...how many lives it will wreck n how much destruction it causes.. only time will tell..

i read some where that ;

'' FROM EVERY CHAOS..ORDER ARISES''..

so for me;  

''HOPE FLOATS''...

PS;

• the opening of door scene reminded me of how he actually opened a way for da Gen to enter khushi's lyf..

Main vaari jaawan soniyo... Kya baat kahi hain!!!

loved how, da creature blocked da light n clouds covered da moon.. how his shadow loomed over an innocent girl..
  • thru out da update i kept thinking of da 3rd play..

Every one is talking about either 3rd play or nani's story, and i dont remember any of it...CryCryCry

• And WHATS WITH KHUSHI'S NECK,EH?? Everyone's attracted to it !!LOLLOLLOL
Shassy... you are getting better n better n better... I can see here ur thoughts are clear n crispy...
It's while quoting i realise this is ur post, o.w i was under impression that it is hoopoe...Smile 
Good going Girl...StarStarStarClapClapClapClapClap

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshy4ever

PS- But my RD mind 'll be always alert... Yup I got something...
See this..."I was intending you make it easier for me to reach you."...Its not only intended to that particular scene ...  It has got a vast meaning... May be the whole journey through Arhasia shows this... How khushi makes First Lord to make it easier for her to reach him..
Its just not a simple sentence... Its the soul of this FF...

I loved it Achu...Fab the way you connect it with whole FF...  wow... u have indeed sharp RD mind..!!!Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilinehoopoeshasskushipugly

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged

However, when he works out the "How?" of the situation... when he comes to know that its indeed khushi who stirred the beast inside the General to come alive, i think the actual storm will hit Arhasia...

P.S. Shass, i suppose...

The General in his tranformed state... rules the sky... in the darkness of night.
  Lord Arnav in his transformed state... rules the earth... even in the darkness of night.

Hoopoe first take a bow dear...!!!
I m actually feeling honored to be associated with you...!!!

And THOSE LAST TWO LINES... OOO... I need your help to decode my thoughts for you to metion those lines!!!StarStarStarStarStarStar

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged

QUERY----

SOUL N HOOPOE...i wanted to ask something for quite sometime now...
if the roses dream of both khushi n lordy meant that she'll suffer or bleed in order to cure lordy... then there was another such dream by the General too..if am not wrong..dont remember the sequence perfectly or the chapter... but one night the gen. sees a small girl giving him a single rose that was bleeding... what does that indicate??? you think he too saw khushi there?? or someone else?? he was haunted by the dream..why?? n if am not wrong he too is haunted by same night mare for years... like lordy is haunted by his.. could da Gen too have a conscience haunting him..or u think there is more to it, that isnt clear ryt now??

Dear shass, you are right about the Gen's conscience bothering him. But the reason behind it, i think is slightly different according to my interpretation of his dream. I have elaborated on it as far as i can understand the meaning of the dream. Please feel free to add, remove or alter any point in the following interpretation...

Gen. Jha's Dream:

In his sleep, he began wandering. It was a forest like the one he had come from a few minutes ago.

He was walking through it, his boots crunching on the wet ground. He heard footsteps behind him and he stopped. He turned around, and there was a child standing there. A child aged around three.

"Who are you?" he asked.

The child smiled and reached out a hand.

He saw that the child wanted to give him something and he stretched out his opened palm towards her. She placed something soft upon his hand. He brought his hand nearer to where he could see what the girl had given him. The moonlight shone upon his hand and he saw that it was a red rose. He frowned, was it moving? He stared at it for a moment and suddenly realized that it wasn't moving but there was blood oozing out of its petals. With a yell, he dropped the flower to the ground. But his hand still dripped of the blood.

"No," he said, and looked up at the child. The child no longer smiled but there were tears of blood upon her face.

"Ahhh!!!" The General sat up in his tent, panting and sweating terribly.

Running a hand through his hair he breathed deeply. He did not want to see that dream again and that would mean he shouldn't sleep. He sat up and took out a parchment and a quill.

He scrunched up the parchment and threw it into the corner. Exasperated, he kept the quill aside, sighed and laid down again. He didn't want to dream again, but maybe he could think of her'''.

My interpretation:

Since, the person following him was mentioned as a small female child, its normal for us to guess her as Khushi, but i think it refers to Lady Anjali... progressing through three years(age 3) of her happy married life. Lady Anjali, out of love and admiration for Gen. Jha, blindly trusting him and following his path of life after marriage (child following him in the forest)... she willingly entrusts her heart (red rose) full of unconditional love in the hands of her husband. So far, the events are real...

The next set of events are purely due to his conscience bothering him... He see her gifting her loving heart (red rose) to him. He witness her heart getting hurt and starting to bleed (bleeding rose) once her life gets entwined with his cruel fate. Out of panic or may be out of disgust he simply drops her down from his life (he dropping the flower), but unfortunately for him, this event also results in tainting his honour and image (his hands still dripped of the blood)... the truth of her husband and her unreciprocated love and trust for him severly distress Lady Anjali (tears of blood on her face).

This is how i interpreted his dream. But i think Gen. Jha's interpretation of the his own dream was the exact opposite. Since, he panicks and immediately remembers khushi after waking up  from the dream, even attempting to write to her trying to explain his complex life... and the final words, "he dont want to dream... may be he could think of her"... all denotes that he assumed the child to be khushi.

Initially he questions the child "who are you?"... so he himself was not sure about the identity of the child, initially. But later when he see her smiling face and giving a red rose to him, he readily associates them with khushi. His already fogged mind with khushi's memories easily misguides his rational thoughts and feelings... as a result, he misunderstands the child to be khushi.

Shass, this is how i understood the dream. And, I dont find this dream similar to Lord Arnav's haunting nightmare. That dream was about Arnav's curse but this dream is purely about the Jha's nagging conscience... thats how i understood. Correct me if im wrong. Do share your POV regarding this dream.

Edited by hoopoe - 18 December 2012 at 8:16am

bablio09AquilineshassA_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged

My interpretation:

Since, the person following him was mentioned as a small female child, its normal for us to guess her as Khushi, but i think it refers to Lady Anjali... progressing through three years(age 3) of her happy married life. Lady Anjali, out of love and admiration for Gen. Jha, blindly trusting him and following his path of life after marriage (child following him in the forest)... she willingly entrusts her heart (red rose) full of unconditional love in the hands of her husband. So far, the events are real...

The next set of events are purely due to his conscience bothering him... He see her gifting her loving heart (red rose) to him. He witness her heart getting hurt and starting to bleed (bleeding rose) once her life gets entwined with his cruel fate. Out of panic or may be out of disgust he simply drops her down from his life (he dropping the flower), but unfortunately for him, this event also results in tainting his honour and image (his hands still dripped of the blood)... the truth of her husband and her unreciprocated love and trust for him severly distress Lady Anjali (tears of blood on her face).

This is how i interpreted his dream. But i think Gen. Jha's interpretation of the his own dream was the exact opposite. Since, he panicks and immediately remembers khushi after waking up  from the dream, even attempting to write to her trying to explain his complex life... and the final words, "he dont want to dream... may be he could think of her"... all denotes that he assumed the child to be khushi.

Initially he questions the child "who are you?"... so he himself was not sure about the identity of the child, initially. But later when he see her smiling face and giving a red rose to him, he readily associates them with khushi. His already fogged mind with khushi's memories easily misguides his rational thoughts and feelings... as a result, he misunderstands the child to be khushi.

Shass, this is how i understood the dream. And, I dont find this dream similar to Lord Arnav's haunting nightmare. That dream was about Arnav's curse but this dream is purely about the Jha's nagging conscience... thats how i understood. Correct me if im wrong. Do share your POV regarding this dream.

Dear HP.. i was also considering both khushi n LA in the Gen's dream... but have to admit u have done a fabulous job at decoding his dream this way..Star it does make alot of sense.. esp. how u connected his marriage timings n LA's feelings...n i think ur interpretation will b right.. how much i can add to it..am not sure yet.. coz i looked at da dream from a very different perspective..from khushi n Gen's perspective... so am going to write that here.. n honestly after reading ur thoughts am not confident that i connected the dots right but still will write it for u...

MY INTERPRETATION OF GEN'S DREAM---

ROSES-- symbolically mean many things such as---passion, love; vitality, feeling of being alive;can even b taken as heart or life... but interestingly a single red rose also means; one's true nature. It also represents the process of purification to reveal one's essence or the inner "pearl beyond price.",as some may call it..
BLOOD---life./pain
CHILD-- excerpts---
''To dream of a child can either be symbolic or prophetic. In the case of symbolic dreams, you will generally dream of the child in a place that you are familiar with, a home, park, town, restaurant or beach. But definitely someplace you have been before. The child then represents a part of yourself, a small vulnerable part, that needs attention and/or protection. In a prophetic dream, meaning of something to come or take place, there will be very little in the dream that you can relate to. As though the dream is taking place in a far away place, someplace you've never been before.'''

now the following excerpts from a previous chp--

'''General Jha sat up suddenly and stared into the darkness,

"Heal me. If meeting you has made me become what I was once cursed to be, then you are the one who can heal me."

It has to be her. The one who will take this curse off me. I must find her.'''

this happened after one of his transformations..infact on a closer look,he isnt happy about the curse just like lordy..the only difference is that while lordy fights it off till the end the Gen gives into the curse easily or may b unlike lordy his curse is more powerful n takes control over him easily... not just that,i felt he was scared of being transformed n any1 discovering him..

this is how i saw the dream... the Gen definitely wants a cure from his curse.. 2 interpretations=

1. if the rose is his life/heart ..his center of being n it was bleeding meaning it is also in pain due to the curse n the child was his conscience telling him about it all n crying or bleeding due to pain then perhaps this is the freedom he seeks! like u have been saying for so long that the curse shud b there to teach people a lesson or cause them pain n misery.. he wants to get rid of this torture n in turn uses any mean that can b the cure.. may b thats what scared him.n since by then he had cum to know about khushi, he connected his dream with her for dat purpose only.. HIS FREEDOM ! but the problem is that the child was a female so there i get confused.
just as an after thought hp, no1 who sees dreams, CANNOT know wht it actually represent.. no matter how much u dont understand.. there's something of good or bad always understood by the dreamer.. initially i thought thats why he got scared of the dream n haunted by the thought.

2. if the child is khushi lets say--- he thinks she can cure him ryt?? but what did she do?? she returned him, his same old bleeding self ! ... she didnt cure him...he dropped the rose AGAIN .. missed his chance may be?? ..the child cried..will all this cause her pain too..will her life be jeopardized coz of his madness to find his cure?? even the recent chp indicated that..the symbol indicated his ominous presence in her life !

Now all this ur interpretation n mine gives a totally new angle to the events n now new questions n possibility arise.. but i'm not sure if i can discuss them yet..

@ur previous reply--- loved it HP..thank u so much... the world i belong to, has no use of symbolism..the history,culture,beliefs..everything is so different from rest of the world.. so when i connect to another part of the world.. no matter how much i understand it, there will always b something that i wont... so when u explain stuff to me..u give me a better insight, both u n soul..
loved how u explained the curse effects.. just wanted to add two things as a probability--

1. cum to think of it..both beasts affect all the characters in the story..n hence ''bleeding roses'' for every heart.. sometimes i feel its more a story of both beasts n not lordy n khushi.. dnt know why..i feel a time may cum whn these two vl fight face to face, with their respective armies.. just like lin's put dat chess knights on her pics next to shadow n lightning.

2. its possible that khushi may b the ''cure'' for both the beasts.. but the ''method'' of curing both cud b different for both... thats where i too feel soul cud b right when she talks of ''blood-shed''.. but honestly,in ur tangled-theory...i felt the blood was indicated as a ''stain'' on khushi.. blood stains dont go away easy...

Edited by shass - 18 December 2012 at 2:14pm

bablio09AquilinehoopoeA_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

Rabba Ve INNwalon...

Finally finally finally m back... with my long post on last 5 chaps...

Those who has missed my comments, here it is... 

Chapter 111: Family and Decisions

Fab Family bonding update... Lin

Garima sat on the chair beside her husband and placed a hand on his thigh, "You must speak out what you felt about him. This concerns my daughter and I must know of it too."

The underlined one is so true in general' everyone should speak out their heart and mind'.!

Its so good to hear "my daughter" from Garima for khushi' Glad she show out her concern for her in front of readers' hope she show her concern to khushi soon..

Master Shashi Gupta looked at his wife and saw the longing in his wife's gaze, "I know you will understand. I do not know why, but I am not certain if this man is noble as he seems to be."

Your instinct are true, Shashi Uncle..

"Neither will I be," said Buaji, coming up behind them with a cup of coffee in her hand, "But first we must ask Kushibitiya about this. In case she may have had feelings for him, should we just let it slide without telling her what we think?"

Buaji' yes u r with ur bro n bhabhi's decision..but tell me frankly, Gen Jha is not going away from my mind.. he na!!

But yes u r write, should take khushi's take on this'. 'arre bhai uski shadi ke bare me soch rahe ho use to puchna hi padegana'

"And I'm certain she does not have feelings for him," said Babuji, remembering a certain night, "But we could ask her when she returns this Sunday. We might as well get down to this issue and end it."

Shashi uncle knows everything' smart father!!! 

I love you Shashi uncle'

Garima nodded and then Buaji asked, "But you only have a feeling that he is not fine, is it? Nothing to prove that by?"

See I told you na, she can't get rid off Gen Jha'

Buaji m worried for you, when the truth will come out you will be one who will deeply hurt...

"Which could blind you to things that only the mind can notice," stated his sister wisely.

Oh Buaji' currently he is in dilemma, if he start noticing everything from mind, he will REJECT him surely'

"My Shashi here is a man whose mind is in his heart and will do exactly what is right."

Lin, where in show we hear something like 'suniye' or 'sunte ho'' here sentence starts with 'My Shashi' sounds so different but good..

"He said he was an orphan but had a sister whom he has lost contact with," said Babuji,

Lin'Usually ppl say this like "He was an orphan". But whenever ppl say it like it is here start with "HE SAID he was an orphan"..its only when they hv a doubt, not sure whether whatever d other person was saying is trustworthy or not!  Happy that you take care of his doubt in ur sentence formation..!

Beautiful convo between father and daughter' Just LOVED it!! Its so good to open ur heart in front of father like him'!

But as soon as the words fell from her mouth, her heart sank and she was not certain why.

But the thought which took my heart is the one above' n without doubt It won the Award of best dialogue.  Such feelings are so certain to be uncertain..!!

"My family will always be more important to me than my feelings for a man I only met four or five times'''unless I am likely to wed him. Only then will he be the prime priority of my life." 

Payal dear' let me correct you..after that, not only him but he, his family and ur family, all three will come at prime priority'.!!

Wise Words from LIN' so true it is dear..!!!

"To fall in love is not a sin, but to marry the right man is a decision that affects not just you but your entire family and the family of that man."

Chapter 112: The Hermit

The most hilarious chap till now...

"Sir, I need you to come with me this instant to my Castle."

Lord Arnav gritted his teeth, "Is that all you have to say? I asked you a question, sir."

Lordy' that was a statement n not a question..!!

"Do you have something to say?" asked the sage.

"Yes," said Lord Arnav shortly, "Come with me."

And this is called order dear lordy..u have to ask n that to politely' yeah yeah, v r wishing, lion to eat d grass..!!

Kushi gaped at him and the sage looked at him and then at the parrot on Kushi's shoulder and then back again at Lord Arnav, "Are you the parrot?"

ROFL ROFL

I'm thinking.. How fortune was feeling after hearing this??WinkLOL

"She's not my girl!" said Lord Arnav,

Lin' did you hear that' Lordy has said it himself she is not his girl, so we don't need to ask her for permission, right..Wink

Yeah Lordy dear' I know, I m your girl!!

"I know she isn't," said the sage and then he added in his mind, Yet!

Ohhh I love u dear hermit'. A word 'Yet' was never so meaningful'.!!

The sage closed his eyes and addressed the parrot, "Now, let's see how the oak tree lets his vine creeper climb to her wish."

M dumb to understand this line, I don't know what is oak?, what is vine creeper? and how it is relate here to the situation'. But still m trying to understand what it is trying to convey'

Chapter 113: By the River

U r successful in killing us dearie... 

Lord Arnav stood before the moon-glimmered river, his hands in his pockets, his shirt dirtied and with the first few buttons still undone .

U know how to faint ur reader, right lin..?

He moved away from where the curtain was, away from where she was bathing and then stripped down to nothing. He slipped into the water, cold water washing over him and calming the heat rising in his body.

Even ur readers went to take a cold bath after this, of course for the same reason...

With her long wet hair let open to frame her radiant moon-kissed face, she was dressed in a thin white gown that reached to her toes but it was so thin that even in the darkness, his sharp vision could make out the outline of her curves.

Hmm... here comes the curse effect.. sharp vision!!!

BTW lin here u describe how khushi is looking in wet hair n body... n here i m imaging my lordy in wet hair and bare body... ooo HoT hot Hot!!!

From far, she could not see things clearly in the dark the way he could. But a few inches away from him, the moonlight cast its caress on his wet hair and his wet chest and she realized he was dripping wet and shirtless.

I need OXYGEN...!!!

He stood there looking at her for a moment and then coolly looked away, "I don't catch colds."

Y did you say this? Just out of ego or is it true, again a curse effect, huh???

His gaze slid from her face to the blanket she was holding, "Me touch your dirty blanket that was draped around you?"

"There is another way to lift yourself up," he pointed out, his eyes shining mischievously, and before Kushi could fully grasp the potency of that statement, he had crossed the little distance between them and hoisted her up, his strong arms around her knees, pressing her to him and his face before her waist.

Now this is not done lordy.. u r not ready to touch the blanket but ready to lift the master of that blanket... U NOUGHTY LORDY!!

How I wish, I would be there in place of khushi' though I doubt u could lift me and hold me for such a longer time'LOL

M linking the oak tree n vine creeper sentence over this incident' m I right?

His head shook as she dried it and he accidently pressed his face against her waist and she gasped.

But instead of putting her down like how he had lifted her, he released his hold gradually and let her slide slowly down his chest.

Blush Blush Blush...

The wetness on his chest was no longer there. It was on her.

Lin's signature... symbolism... yes related to curse and its cure...  

He looked away, angered by his own hapless emotions and then, to change the mood, said, "I'm starving. Aren't you hungry?"

Lordy... puch puch ke bhi yehi pucha... Lol...  BTW.. M hungry...!WinkWinkTongue

Writing I Love'.

He was not going to let his imagination paint supposed pictures of what might be behind the curtain. He was not going to make his bored mind make this moment harder for him.

Her dark hair against the white of her night gown made it impossible for him to remember that he still had to do the top buttons of his shirt.

What he had intended as torture for her was greater torture upon himself. How could he have been such an idiot? He would have considered that question if his mind was clear. But presently, it was not.

The sensations of the past few minutes sinking to rise again at a later time.

Song for the situation... 

Chandni Raat Hai Tu Mere Saath Hai
Kuch Hava Sardh Hai Dil Mein Bhi Dard Hai
Dard Bedard Hai Lab Pe Koi Baat Hai

Main Jaal Raha Hoon Thandi Agan Se
Nazaren Hatey Na Tere Badan Se
Aisi Baaten Na Kar Mujko Lagta Hai Dar
Bekarari Badh Rahi Hai Haathon Me Haath Hai

Chapter 114: Annoying Arrangements

"I was wondering what took the lion and lamb so long," mumbled the sage to no one.

Ha ha ha ha' this hermit I tell you' he is cutie pie'!! Muuhaa..!

"The dark is not a hindrance to me," refuted Lord Arnav.

Point to be noted'.

"I'll have it standing," he said shortly and took the coconut shell the hermit stretched up to him.

Not only was it because it was served in a coconut shell, but owing to the fact that there was no spoon and he was expected to sip it from its brim, made him quite displeased with the whole affair.

Oh Lordy.. u and ur sophisticated royal needs'.!

Lord Arnav was fuming again when he hissed, "I am the Master-"

So what lordy' uff ur ego'!!

he told her, "I don't sleep well in the nights. I might need to walk about. "

M happy at least he said this'to her

And here are the mysterious lines'

He paused a moment to think it through, the consequences of sleeping in a hut alone with her in it.

Not only was her life in danger but even his own wild desires might not be easily controlled in the darkness of their tempting solitude.

Chapter 115: The Night and All that Happened

When I read the title' The Night and All that Happened

Do I need to tell what all I have thought, that what all could have happened' But' after reading the update.. It was too early to thought of that'

But Lin this one is the thrilling update till now' Wow!!

Beautiful start lin' as usual..!!

When he had seated himself with his back to the cold wall, his legs folded before him, he looked at her from over his knees and drank in his nightly vision.

the hair would slip away and reveal her as and how his insides would rage with wild want.

But what struck him the most was that, in spite of all the furious enmity between them, she had sought his presence to ward off the fears of her dark night. She had even lain on the mat, facing him and the candle, so that she could assure herself that she was not alone.

Exactly this is the reason why we stick to ur story lordy n khushi'!!

Yes, his sleep was light for he was still aware of the sounds around him.

Wondering' only for this night or for all nights..??

But not so light as to be aware of the shadow that had stealthily crossed into the room. The intruder was too proficient in noiselessness, undoubtedly, for his entry was a feather-touch to existence.

What an entry'. Gen is in style even in curse mode'!!

It was the strange new scent that Lord Arnav caught on first. He opened his eyes and studied the darkness in the room.

Again a curse effect' sharp nose..!!!

An angel in white darkened by the creature standing before her.

The intruder was leaning towards her as though to get a better glimpse of her face, or maybe even her neck.

Underlined part: why did you write that? Y lordy and gen both are behind her neck??

Is it like both of them what her blood? Curiously strange!!

it was faster than any creature Lord Arnav had chased his entire life.

Chased in form of human or in cursed form???

Lord Arnav gaped, shocked by the realization, and the creature used this opportune immobility of his chaser to escape into the night. He spread his wings and flew away into the dark night, leaving his chaser unsteadily trying to overcome the state of shock he was in.

What I understood here is, as Lordy recognize him, so even in transformed form his face is of human only or similar to that'. Hmmm interesting!!!

No, no, it can't be, he tried to reason desperately but he knew there was no denying what he had seen. The only thing he was not sure of was the 'why' of the situation. Why the creature had become so and why he had come into the hut in the night''''.'

Same questions in our head lordy'and we too have no answers...

I love love it  the way u represent it'

One hand reached out and his fingers delicately moved away the strand of hair to lose itself in the sea of her black cascade.

A while later, he lay down, still not taking his eyes off her. They now lay on the floor, divided by a distance that was flooded by the moonlight pouring from the door he had opened for her.

The moon had presumably been hidden behind dark clouds that moment for, though the door was open, there was no moonlight. Only darkness.

The whole scene of intruder and his chaser was Fab..!!

The moon that had hid behind clouds chose this precise moment to emerge and its light cast upon the scene in the deep heart of the dark forest.

Song of the situation...

Jo baat bhi hai, usme sau maane chhupe
Haan chehro ke peeche kitne hi chehre chhupe hain
Dhoke ka hai dhuaan
Dhundhla-dhundhla saa hai
Aankhon me har samaa

Naa main jaanu, Naa tu jaane
Kis ghadi me hona hai kya?
Zindagi ke iss juey me,
Paana kya hai, Khona hai kya?

Hope u all enjoyed... Missed you all...!

Love

H

Soul

dear A-soul,
Welcome back!
Now the ASH gang is complete on aquiline thread & we all are looking forward to understand the update with ASH 's gang.

My ASR is quite glad that you are a genius to decode the most important message to all of you that khushi is not his girl!!!
& MY ASR also told me that he loved loved love loved the whole review!

bablio09AquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

Go to top