Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 125)

ShrutiPandey Groupbie
ShrutiPandey
ShrutiPandey

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
It's hardly been a day and Im already missing you! Cry Cry

and you know what! Im also having my exams from the next week so I guess it's going to be pretty long now! Stern Smile
So,will see you soon Aqua! Hug Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Aquilinehoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

arshy4ever IF-Dazzler
arshy4ever
arshy4ever

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Rabba VeY my friends...

I think this is the 1000th post of this thread...

Wow... I'm excited...Embarrassed

Edited by arshy4ever - 11 December 2012 at 8:32am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavAquilinehoopoeshassmaverickmartinkushipuglysaomom-Farwa_Ibrahim-

shamin1 Senior Member
shamin1
shamin1

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
hey A,

finally m able to comment and catch up...last few updates were mindblowing...a cliffhanger when u are not updating for so long...sigh...but all in all the jungle adventure was worth it...i hav a hunch that the stranger is shyam...i feel sorry for anjali...the hermit is my next fav...i knw i m mad...i fall in love wid odd characters...all in all great chapters and i promise to be regular from now

shamin

P.S.- hope ur xams are going well

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Aquilinehoopoeshasskushipuglyarshy4everA_Soul-Farwa_Ibrahim-

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Rabba Vey all

@Hoopoe though i have read most of ur review in chat thread except the last lines which made me say wao superb not for the whole analysis but the last lines that Gen rules the sky in night while Lordy rules the land in night... Superb analysis
@Mav i.e our Lady Em thank u buddy for sharing the link.

@KP thank u for appreciating Api but u know all of us just throw arrows in air n some of them sometimes by chance reach the target but yes after reading the awesome threesome's analysis things got clear enough and then the question answer sessions n discussions... M loving it though its not macdonalds lolz anyways love ya all... N missing our sweetheart Lin... InnSha'Allah she will do best as all our prayers r with her n Aura.

Guys looks like just few more updates and we r approaching to a new thread yupi i guess max. of two and its done *dancing*

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09AquilinehoopoeshassmaverickmartinkushipuglyA_Soul

yush-swt Senior Member
yush-swt
yush-swt

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
hey aquiline...my 1st post in the forums...but just couldnt be silent after reading this beautiful tale...you are one of a kind and this is mindblowing and also is sooo lovely to readClapClap...the way u have taken out all the characters and the plot which revolves is really beautiful...
after the show ending i saw the FF reacently and read it within few days and now am waiting for your next update...
and good luck with your exams tooo...thank you for giving this beautiful piece of fiction...
love YushEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ShrutiPandeybablio09AquilinehoopoeshassmaverickmartinkushipuglyA_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

Like always lin...ur story telling abilities have left me awe-struck ! ClapClapClap..tho i was expecting a shyam update n also transformations... but i still did not imagine it this way.. MIND BLOWING twist in the story!!Star

LORDY AND HIS KHUSHI ;

What is the difference b/w LUST n LOVE?? while former knows only to ''CONSUME''... the later knows only to ''SACRIFICE'' .
What is the similarity b/w them...they know NO BOUNDARIES !!
while lust will consume every thing..from honor..self-esteem..nobility...goodness...
love will sacrifice everything for just that..Both knows no boundaries,when the cause evokes any.!
where did lordy stand on this particular night?? his love for khushi shone thru out ! ...maintaining my previous opinion, he is a man in love...he has always been.. no amount of denial or fighting will lessen that for him..the more he discovers her.the more his closed heart opens for her... to him she's the most precious possession that he wants to protect n hold..every feeling of his sprouts from his slowly unlocking heart. i loved it dat how he didn't even let a hair strand hinder his view of her face..how when the candle extinguished,for her sake he opened the door...how he controlled his desire to touch her, so dat he may not disturb her sleep... will ''attraction'' or ''lust'' do all dat?? i dont believe it !! but ''love'' will, ALWAYS !
THE QUESTION IS...
    she's not the only girl he loves..will the love of another girl over-shadow the love for this girl?? now dat he has seen a threat looming over her...will he choose to protect her?? if he does protect her..will he choose to trust her with his reasons too??
  • if he finds the '''WHY'''... will he choose to believe her???

Only time will tell... but da fact that he has been referred to as a ''lion'' n ''oak tree'' a few times...makes me hopeful that come what may...he will always be there for her..after all these both r symbolically ''protectors'' n ''guardians''... then there is his ''love''...that will ''en-cage'' him from letting anything harm her...  only one doubt remains, will he take the right route to his aim???

Brilliant insight dear shass...  Clap

Its always a pleasure to read your point of view...

But im surprised at your Lust vs Love debate...dont you think its a bit early to give a name to his attraction towards her... and confine his strong feelings to a small circle of body (lust) and heart (love)...  to me it looks more like the attraction of his soul towards hers.

Right from their first meeting in his garden... his feelings towards her were always complex... First it was hate and disgust (their meeting in the garden and village wish ceremony) which slowly changed to secret admiration of her strong will, courage and self esteem (their 1st meeting in his room where he drops her down from the window and his office encounters). The physical attraction phase begins only during the last few days of her job in his industry... he gradually develop concern for her and become possesive of her during her stay in the castle... he enjoys arguing with her, bothering her, irritating her, instigating her... always trying to impose his "haq" over her (subconsciously)... his feelings were about to change into passion, when he gets the reality check in the form of their stable encounter... (when he realise his mistake of opening up his heart a bit to her) it shocks him to find himself weak and vulnerable in front of khushi... it startles him to find out about her strange power to open up his tightly locked heart and stirr human emotions in it... So he decides to stay away from her to keep things under his control...

But once again destiny brings them together through this fascinating journey... he initially tries to stay away from her acting least worried for her... but his care and concern for her wins over and they end up finding the hermit together. He hesitates staying with her in the same hut since it can be dangerous for her and sheer torture for him, but once again her safety comes first for him, and decides to keep guard for the night.

Once they are within the safe haven of the enclosed hut, with khushi dozed off already, he cannot stop but wonder about the irony of the situation... intrigued by the recently changed behaviour of khushi towards him... her increased comfort level with him... her care and concern for him... he keeps on admiring the bewitching beauty with a golden heart... he feels aroused by her breathtaking beauty but at the same time feels content and serene by her mere presence...

Hence i suppose, he is still in the realisation phase... still confused about his contradictory feelings and struggling with the overwhelming emotions... i think there is a long way to go... to understand and acknowledge "LOVE".

So his current status ... he admires her but not love her... his first priority is still his sister... he will choose his sister over her ... he may not trust or believe khushi... still he will be always there for khushi... he will always protect her... not because of his own will but due to destiny... DESTINY will bring them together as always... they will be each other's strength during times of distress... afterall, he is destined to be hers and she to be his' ... always.

Edited by hoopoe - 12 December 2012 at 9:06am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Aquilineshasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Now see the thing is that yes, romance is the USP for any story but with your story its the surrounding, the way things happen. You ask if I trust you with Arhasia, I say hell yeah, because no body knows this place like you do.

Like the others, I want to think that the intruder was General Shyam , precisely for the reason that whoever that was, was interested in Khushi and I for one cannot think anyone else. On the other hand it could be someone related to Arnav's curse. Something or rather someone he is connected to, for the statement "Why the creature had become so and why he had come into the hut in the night………….…"

For a very odd reason, I think Arnav isn't aware about Shyam's curse. He is extra careful with Anjali, he wouldn't put her into this mess, knowingly. 

I would like to think, his rememberence of his Di was a mere word/person to draw strength from.

Linny, I don't know what you were worried about? This update adds the spice to the FF. It made us go bonkers thinking who is that, what is that, why, and how! Thats a very commendable job dearie! :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Aquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Originally posted by shass

Brilliant insight dear shass...  Clap
HP.. u r too sweet n generous.. u hardly believe in my point of view n still call it ''brilliant''??LOLLOLLOL

Its always a pleasure to read your point of view...

But im surprised at your Lust vs Love debate...dont you think its a bit early to give a name to his attraction towards her... and confine his strong feelings to a small circle of body (lust) and heart (love)...  to me it looks more like the attraction of his soul towards hers.
yes HP..it is the attraction b/w their souls n heart.. but ''apparently'' it looks more than dat..dats why i used the words.. n even after reading my own post i felt i had drawn a vry strong comparison.. am sorry dat i couldnt luk at it from ne other point of view.. partly coz of my inability of vast vocabulary...n partly coz my hectic schedule doesnt allow me to conc. much on da FF, any more.

Right from their first meeting in his garden... his feelings towards her were always complex... First it was hate and disgust (their meeting in the garden and village wish ceremony) which slowly changed to secret admiration of her strong will, courage and self esteem (their 1st meeting in his room where he drops her down from the window and his office encounters). The physical attraction phase begins only during the last few days of her job in his industry... he gradually develop concern for her and become possesive of her during her stay in the castle... he enjoys arguing with her, bothering her, irritating her, instigating her... always trying to impose his "haq" over her (subconsciously)... his feelings were about to change into passion, when he gets the reality check in the form of their stable encounter... (when he realise his mistake of opening up his heart a bit to her) it shocks him to find himself weak and vulnerable in front of khushi... it startles him to find out about her strange power to open up his tightly locked heart and stirr human emotions in it... So he decides to stay away from her to keep things under his control...

But once again destiny brings them together through this fascinating journey... he initially tries to stay away from her acting least worried for her... but his care and concern for her wins over and they end up finding the hermit together. He hesitates staying with her in the same hut since it can be dangerous for her and sheer torture for him, but once again her safety comes first for him, and decides to keep guard for the night.

Once they are within the safe haven of the enclosed hut, with khushi dozed off already, he cannot stop but wonder about the irony of the situation... intrigued by the recently changed behaviour of khushi towards him... her increased comfort level with him... her care and concern for him... he keeps on admiring the bewitching beauty with a golden heart... he feels aroused by her breathtaking beauty but at the same time feels content and serene by her mere presence...

Hence i suppose, he is still in the realisation phase... still confused about his contradictory feelings and struggling with the overwhelming emotions... i think there is a long way to go... to understand and acknowledge "LOVE".

So his current status ... he admires her but not love her... his first priority is still his sister... he will choose his sister over her ... he may not trust or believe khushi... still he will be always there for khushi... he will always protect her... not because of his own will but due to destiny... DESTINY will bring them together as always... they will be each other's strength during times of distress... afterall, he is destined to be hers and she to be his' ... always.

AGREED wth every word u said here hp..ESP. DA RED ONES.. just a li'l adjustments here n there n u'll see why i see things in such a way... 1st of all this was the discussion i wanted to start afew days back when we talked on da thread... but last night's update changed things.. n i saw what i was waiting for...
Here's da deal... from da very 1st chp. we saw he had a tug at heart n a strange desire to run after her n stop her... then in one of the following chps..when he is in convo with his brother n asks about ''the right girl'' akaash says..u get the tug at heart.. for me..dat was just a way of saying things by the author.. it actually meant '' his heart recognized the one for him... but whatever happened in his past has deranged his beliefs in everything in lyf [dats how i luk at him always].. if the past wasn't da basis of all.. da story itself wudnt have started from it.. i strongly believe for now dat da ''curse'' came due to whatever damage a single night did in his life... will debate on it some other day... for nw.. when a man like him comes across something he ''probably'' has stopped believing..n least expects to find its way in his life..its only natural for him to b confused n frustrated not just on himself but at khushi too.. coz tho HE DOESNOT REALIZE OR UNDERSTANDS HIS FEELINGS for her.. he does know that she makes him weak always... n i have been pointing out at it for a long long time now.. esp. my 1st comment on dis 3rd thread was about it... then its non-stop feelings n memories for/of her... dont want to go in detail of dat..u know it already.. other than his beliefs its also his arrogance...his ego..stubbornness n his negativity towards people n life that makes him react in a certain way... dats why i keep saying dat khushi will not only heal da ''curse'' but also da ''man'' in him... HE'S TOO FLAWED! ...initially he got affected by khushi but wud b able to fight back n punish her... but by da passage of time da feelings got too strong for him n he cant fight them da way he did before...n also he some where does get affected by her pain..hence da ''stable scene''.. with da recent updates, we see dat more n more.. apart from other things he will realize in dis journey of his lyf, dat how powerful love can b..how much it can affect someone n change someone.. n if he thinks its a weakness, its not..its a strength actually... these will also bi da lessons LH wud want him to learn.. coz i always believed she became kushi's n arnav's guardian da day they faced da incidents in their life.. n she chose two orphans for eachother..coz tho one sees da negativity of everythg, da other sees da positivity in everythg... n she will bring them togather..dats their destiny..coz only they both understand eachother's pain n insecurity n vl b able to provide to eachother what da other lacks.. dats how i see thgs,atleast for now.
all of da above makes him ''fight'' n ''deny'' his so-called ''attraction'' towards her.. but i keep asking myself.. why he always does what he doesnt want to do.. his flaws r great..they shud over shadow everythg.. but gradually, he finds it hard to make her cry..see her broken.. loves her attention n care always..recently,even giving into da feelings...n dis is da only thing dat vl make him protect n care for her even in the future.. despite da fact dat ''he doesnt trust her''.!!
dats also one of da reasons why i cud see a ''storm''.. dont knw how it'll play out.. but da fact dat he doesnt trust her will make him retaliate n decide in a way..dat our minds may not want to accept..[the disclaimer..dats whr i connected it] n when da ryt chp comes i'll elaborate it.. why i chose to ''name'' it so soon.. 1st of da way i see things n 2nd i feel in da future i'll have to make reference to it..so for me,it was imp dat i wud b clear on certain things.. n then there r those who read my comments..so when 2rw i'll b writing in dis context they'll atleast know why i said a certain thing...they may not agree with me..but they'll know i simply  see it dis way..Smile

PS;another thing is ''in his anger he'll go to any length,i believe n his anger always got khushi into trouble..even when he didnt want thgs to go to such an extent.. dat too caused alot of havoc in her life..

PPS; not claiming dat am right about anythg dearest hp.. its just da way i see things n dats all.. i find it stupid dat only ''attraction can make a person do so much.. wud make him go against da arrogance n ego n ruthlessness..dat has been defining him till date as a man!!.. tho there's another aspect of him too there but will touch it some othr time

Edited by shass - 12 December 2012 at 11:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Aquilinehoopoe-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Go to top