Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 124)

bablio09 Goldie
bablio09
bablio09

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Rabba Ve All,

:):):) i'm all smiles cause my guess about Gen Jha in the forests was right.  

But lin darling you really surprised me with the Lordy's face off with Gen Jha.  

and now i have so many questions Lin -  I know i have to wait for the story to unfold to know the answers to all my ??????s 

why did the Gen. choose to come to hut when Lordy was there, did he not know.  if he knew how does he come to know of khushi's whereabouts.  did he go to the castle and then come to the forest in search of her. 

or may be Gen Jha didnt know that the hut was occupied by Khushi and the Lordy, or else he would not have hovered over Khushi to get a clear view of her.   

it looks like that both are aware of the other's curse / transformation or not ?  .

well will there be a misunderstanding or will there be a fight between the two for khushi.  

Linny dear you will be gone for two weeks while leaving us at this cliffhanger.  but will wait for you :)

All the best for your exams.

@ Shass :  fantastic review and those questions, were just what was going in my mind yesterday after reading the update.  and the neck LOL thing why both of them are so much interested in her neckLOL  

@ Aura - your pics are such a treat. thank you. All the best for your exams too.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilinehoopoeshasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Chochoo83 Goldie
Chochoo83
Chochoo83

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
woww nice update n pic is really goodSmile n  that was shyam na??/ n gud lord arnav fall in love for herEmbarrassed n last update was hot EmbarrassedEmbarrassed thanks for pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bablio09

Rabba Ve All,

and now i have so many questions Lin -  I know i have to wait for the story to unfold to know the answers to all my ??????s 

why did the Gen. choose to come to hut when Lordy was there, did he not know.  if he knew how does he come to know of khushi's whereabouts.  did he go to the castle and then come to the forest in search of her. 

or may be Gen Jha didnt know that the hut was occupied by Khushi and the Lordy, or else he would not have hovered over Khushi to get a clear view of her.   

it looks like that both are aware of the other's curse / transformation or not ?  .

well will there be a misunderstanding or will there be a fight between the two for khushi.  

Linny dear you will be gone for two weeks while leaving us at this cliffhanger.  but will wait for you :)

@ Shass :  fantastic review and those questions, were just what was going in my mind yesterday after reading the update.  and the neck LOL thing why both of them are so much interested in her neckLOL  

@ Aura - your pics are such a treat. thank you. All the best for your exams too.

Hell yeah !!! including da neck.. there were questions n questions...LOLLOLLOLLOL... thank u for lyking da post.. i loved urs more.. coz it was ''MINI-SIZED'' version of mine !!ROFLROFL
n i bet linny is there having an evil grin pasted on her face, thinking about us ..scratching ourselves to baldness!! oh babi..she's more evil than u..Ouch..LOL
n great guess buddy !!ClapClapClap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Aquilinehoopoemaverickmartinkushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

Originally posted by bablio09

Rabba Ve All,

Hell yeah !!! including da neck.. there were questions n questions...LOLLOLLOLLOL... thank u for lyking da post.. i loved urs more.. coz it was ''MINI-SIZED'' version of mine !!ROFLROFL
n i bet linny is there having an evil grin pasted on her face, thinking about us ..scratching ourselves to baldness!! oh babi..she's more evil than u..Ouch..LOL
n great guess buddy !!ClapClapClap

@bablio & shass: kahan say itna dimagh laiee hoConfused
just superb reviews by both shass & bablioClapClap
you girls along with  lady m, hoopoe, farwa  & others make the update even more darkOuch Clap
i read the update as i see it LOL & me being no brain dont even realize if some paticular scene holds some meaning!
like shass mentioned, arnav opened the door thus allolwing shaym to enterOuch
& both looking at khushi's neck!!
BUT
one thing i cant understand is , as shyam can fly ,why didnt he flew away when arnav was chasing her. is he such a coward that fear from lord arnav made him forget his beastly powersOuch
@hoope: still waiting for yr descriptive short reviewBig smile

Edited by kushipugly - 10 December 2012 at 3:32pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Aquilinehoopoeshassmaverickmartin-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Rabba ve all...

A very exciting and thrilling update...

Since Lord Arnav - Khushi equation was already discussed many times, i'll just share my views on the unexpected face-off...

Gen Jha... we have already witnessed his beastly transformations and him taking refuge in the dark forests to keep his embarassing secret unknown to the world... i suppose this is one similar night... him doing his usual nocturnal expedition in the dark forest to cope up with his beastly transformation...

He was on his one usual nocturnal flight when his beastly instincts signalled him of her presence... he was not sure and hence he landed in the midst of the forest, entered the hut to check and confirm that his beastly senses were indeed right. In all his curiosity and excitement he ignored the presence of a second figure inside the hut. He was busy checking and admiring her face in the darkness and wondering about her unexpected presence in this odd jungle miles away from the castle and village...

Just then his alert senses informed him of human movement beside him... he was shocked and confused about letting a human to look at him in his transformed state... he swiftly moved out ready to fly away from that place... but when he found the person chasing him with a surprising speed... coping up with his beastly viguor... he panicked. Instead of flying out of the forest, he started running swiftly through the forest... which is not his forte, i guess. With his initial panic slowly changing to blind rage and fury, he started making flaws in his moves making it a quite repetitive pattern, which worked in advantage of the clever chaser to guess his next move easily... and catch him. 

The Gen turned to look at his chaser, with all intention of scaring him to death by showing him his deadly beastly form... but when he recognised the face of the person... he was shocked... similar to his opponent. But he was very quick in recovering from the initial shock and took the momentary stupified state of his opponent to his advantage... and flew off the dark forest...

Lord Arnav... a long time after the beastly creature flew off into the darkness of the dense forest, he recovered from his stupified state... Since the Gen was in his transformed state...it is not possible for him to recognize the face of the person. But he immediately connected the creature with his sister... he was shocked and confused about the current transformed state of the creature... his questions were about "why?" ...and not  "what?" of the creature's present beastly state.

Hence I guess he is already aware of the creature's existence but not of its recent beastly transformations... though im not sure whether he is aware that it is the Gen himself or simply a creature closely associated with the life of his sister... lets wait and watch...

However, when he works out the "How?" of the situation... when he comes to know that its indeed khushi who stirred the beast inside the General to come alive, i think the actual storm will hit Arhasia...

P.S. Shass, i suppose...

The General in his tranformed state... rules the sky... in the darkness of night.
  Lord Arnav in his transformed state... rules the earth... even in the darkness of night.

Edited by hoopoe - 11 December 2012 at 3:12am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ShrutiPandeybablio09Aquilineshassmaverickmartinkushipugly-_-harsh42-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Pristineblue Groupbie
Pristineblue
Pristineblue

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
So did lordy lord arnav affront general shyam? U really did give a twist here!!! Wondering whether arnav wil forcibly marry khushi...
Waiting for the next update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

bablio09 Goldie
bablio09
bablio09

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Rabba ve all...

Since Lord Arnav - Khushi equation was already discussed many times, i'll just share my views on the unexpected face-off...

Gen Jha... we have already witnessed his beastly transformations and him taking refuge in the dark forests to keep his embarassing secret unknown to the world... i suppose this is one similar night... him doing his usual nocturnal expedition in the dark forest to cope up with his beastly transformation...

He was on his one usual nocturnal flight when his beastly instincts signalled him of her presence... he was not sure and hence he landed in the midst of the forest, entered the hut to check and confirm that his beastly senses were indeed right. In all his curiosity and excitement he ignored the presence of a second figure inside the hut. He was busy checking and admiring her face in the darkness and wondering about her unexpected presence in this odd jungle miles away from the castle and village...

Just then his alert senses informed him of human movement beside him... he was shocked and confused about letting a human to look at him in his transformed state... he swiftly moved out ready to fly away from that place... but when he found the person chasing him with a surprising speed... coping up with his beastly viguor... he panicked. Instead of flying out of the forest, he started running swiftly through the forest... which is not his forte, i guess. With his initial panic slowly changing to blind rage and fury, he started making flaws in his moves making it a quite repetitive pattern, which worked in advantage of the clever chaser to guess his next move easily... and catch him. 

The Gen turned to look at his chaser, with all intention of scaring him to death by showing him his deadly beastly form... but when he recognised the face of the person... he was shocked... similar to his opponent. But he was very quick in recovering from the initial shock and took the momentary stupified state of his opponent to his advantage... and flew off the dark forest...

Lord Arnav... a long time after the beastly creature flew off into the darkness of the dense forest, he recovered from his stupified state... Since the Gen was in his transformed state...it is not possible for him to recognize the face of the person. But he immediately connected the creature with his sister... he was shocked and confused about the current transformed state of the creature... his questions were about "why?" ...and not  "what?" of the creature's present beastly state.

Hence I guess he is already aware of the creature's existence but not of its recent beastly transformations... though im not sure whether he is aware that it is the Gen himself or simply a creature closely associated with the life of his sister... lets wait and watch...

However, when he works out the "How?" of the situation... when he comes to know that its indeed khushi who stirred the beast inside the General to come alive, i think the actual storm will hit Arhasia...

P.S. Shass, i suppose...

The General in his tranformed state... rules the sky... in the darkness of night.
  Lord Arnav in his transformed state... rules the earth... even in the darkness of night.

WOW Hoopoe,  
This is the explanation  i so wanted to read.  Your explanations are so crystal clear.Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilinehoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-_-harsh42 IF-Dazzler
-_-harsh42
-_-harsh42

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Rabba ve all...

P.S. Shass, i suppose...

I read Lin's previous update after reading your explanation, hun. . . .
It gave me a whole new angle!!
Thanks, sweetheart! Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ShrutiPandeybablio09AquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

Go to top